Need Or Want To Be A Writer? Post Here

CardiffWanderer

Hardcore Fighting Championship looking to hire an event writer for previews and reviews. Looking for creativity and entertainment. 1-2 events a week. Will negotiate pay pending experience and if you think you can deliver what we're looking for with the HFC brand.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5760 HFC home page.

Message me in game with your interest or any questions you have and we'll go from there.

Bump..

Still looking for a writer, even more so after merging with SMASH. Looking for someone to do write ups (preview and review) for two events a week. Will pay for your experience, but will give new writers a chance and increase pay with experience or skill.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Synchronicity is looking for a writer ! Dont miss your chance to work for one of the oldest Orgs in the game !

PS: We are looking for a writer who will be active and consistent. Be advised though, we will only hire a writer that is eager to work exclusively for Syn.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been on and off this game since 09. I returned last year and did some previews and reviews but not many as my efed writing schedule was too much to make time for tycoon.

Now that I'm done with efeds I want to invest time writing in the game. It's not about the money for me, I want to enjoy who I write for. I'll do non contract reviews and previews , fighter interviews and I'm down to do anything for the tycoon times if someone wants a story written. Just reach out, discuss what you'd like and what you have to offer. Whatever you can afford is fine with me. I've made 3k and I've made 50k writing here so Its about what you can afford.

I want to have fun , I want to make ufc esqe preview shows where I discuss the 3 biggest fights on the cards. The history of those involved. Create a story and make it enjoyable for everyone.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking for a preview/review writer for King of Fighters Iron Wolf for Golden Claws (most likely on a bi monthly schedule willing to pay well too.

Looking for a writer(Syn). Previews and main card only.

I am Bill Marax, owner of Marax PR, and Media Director for Empire MMA (358+). As part of my contract with Empire MMA, our primary commentary team of Frankie Sabatini and Patrick Murphy remains exclusive to that organization and their up-and-coming stable of great young fighters and exciting events.

Our firm does have other staff members available for freelance work, as you can see in one of the below links. As the premier presentation firm for MMA, we promise neither reasonable rates nor freaky fast delivery. We do provide quality and consistency with a knack for incorporating the culture of your organization or tournament. If you are interested in hiring Marax PR, please contact us as far in advance of your expected publication or interview as possible with a description (however brief, we are capable of extrapolating) of the assignment, a link to the forum thread, organization page, or fighter page, and an offer for payment. Thank you for your consideration.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65310&p=923215

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65474&p=924050

• 1 month later...

Greetings: I'd like to put my quill and parchment to use. I did it before when I played the game some years ago. Message me if interested. It's been a little while, if you send me a few links of preview/reviews/interviews etc., so I can get a sense of the writing style you favor, that would be helpful.

Edit: Hired by Cage Warriors MMA

Check out the writing. I may be able to freelance.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Manager's name Buster Rhymes

I'm new to the game started today trying to find a way to get cash flow up before I decided if I want to become VIP. Since writing is one of the easier ways I want a trail run so to speak so the person paying for me can get a display before handing out a lot of cash and the what if I don't pan up or up to their par happens