Fedor vs Barnett

dushira

if they really do get belfort or lashley to replace barnett i will be pissed. there's so many good heavyweights out there that are free. get monson, get werdum now that he's free, get kharitnov....even yvel or buentello would be better than freakin belfort.

i hope this all gets cleared up and barnett gets to fight. i'd almost rather have neither of them fight instead of throwing belfort in there..they can do better than that.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

*RAGE*

Dear God. Fedor vs. Barnett is cursed. Looks like we'll never see it happen. :(

I hope Affliction can do some politicing here to try to get the match back on.

if they really do get belfort or lashley to replace barnett i will be pissed. there's so many good heavyweights out there that are free. get monson, get werdum now that he's free, get kharitnov....even yvel or buentello would be better than freakin belfort.

i hope this all gets cleared up and barnett gets to fight. i'd almost rather have neither of them fight instead of throwing belfort in there..they can do better than that.

You'd have to be crazy to take Fedor at the last minute... anyone who really would have a chance at him would want to prepare properly. Maybe chuck Seth Petruzelli in there :lol:

You'd have to be crazy to take Fedor at the last minute... anyone who really would have a chance at him would want to prepare properly. Maybe chuck Seth Petruzelli in there :lol:

probably gonna be belfort just because of his name and the quick ko of lindland which is the only reason he won -- i felt lindland would take him and still do -- i rather see lindland get back in there with fedor

1 - Are you serious?

2 - What does this has to do with Barnett failing a drug test?

1. He might be

2. Nothing, but he is to do with the thread title of 'Fedor vs Barnett' :D

frecking freck. i knew it .. Fedor/Barnett just sounded too damn good to actually happen.

now as far as who Fedor should be facing instead. some suggestions that been made dont make sense neither from a business nor from a sports point of view. Yvel for example .. he got beaten down by Barnett at the last Affliction-show.. so, doesnt make sense.

Fedor aint much bigger than Vitor, just got a beer-belly :D .. so i got no problem with it. sounds exciting, Vitor is faaaaast. would be refresing to see Fedor take on someone who can rival his speed.

the man who id actually like to see Fedor face is Brett Rogers. Rogers is craaazy. hes 6,5 and weighs as much as Lesnar and just ended the career of Arlovski. thatd be the only good subistitue for Barnett imo.

Fedor's best match up is Gegard imo who could REALLY use the push and get some support from the US audience but I do not see it happening since they train together and Vitor is a bigger name.

Vitor just has not done enough lately to earn the opportunity to fight Fedor and he has a respectable challenge served with his current opponent.

Either way Affliction is in some deep do-do.

I find Fedor overated and I'll example why. Now note I have only watched a few of his full fights but from what I have saw he cuts and bleeds hella easy. For a guy that many claim to be the baddest man on the planet and all the hype that followers him... I'M NOT IMPRESSED!

And I'd be willing to bet Brock would murder him, hell even Mir could prolly beat him. This of course going by what I have seen of Fedor.

I find Fedor overated and I'll example why. Now note I have only watched a few of his full fights but from what I have saw he cuts and bleeds hella easy. For a guy that many claim to be the baddest man on the planet and all the hype that followers him... I'M NOT IMPRESSED!

*shaking head furiously* what?! ... kind ..of sense .. does that even .. somehow .. whatsoever ... possibly .. make?

isnt it even more impressive that Fedor does what he does while having paper-skin and a beer-belly? huh?

i promised myself to not go crazy over crazy mma-talk, but you did it .. gahhwd im dissapointed in myself :/.

the people that make assumptions without even making the effort to watch full fights are not even worth arguing with matey, dont worry about it. i reckon 1 of these fights is where he fought hong man choi. ok, a man who is over 7 foot tall and over 300lb smashing you in the face isnt supposed to cut you up? hmmmm. next.....

I'm sorry but if you can't see that Fedor is the baddest man on the planet, there's something wrong with you. Look at his fight with Randleman, it was when Randleman was at his peak, and he suplexed Fedor on his head and neck, the way Fedor landed people thought he'd died. However 30 seconds later he had unleashed brutal ground and pound on Randleman then submitted him. When he was interviewed afterwards, the interviewer asked him if he was hurt from the throw, and he said "Not really. I train to fall great distances."

Incredible endurance, some of the most powerful striking in MMA, great wrestling, awesome submissions, almost zen-like calm and a near perfect record. That's a pretty complete fighter right there.

I can't believe you guys didn't get what I was saying. And yes one of the fights I watched on fedor was against that retarded gaint. The fact that fedor felt the need to tap that guy is what I found funny. Hes slow big and uncordinated if you can't KO him your not the badest man on the planet.

I'm not saying Fedor is not a good fighter nor am I saying hes a puss or anything of that nature. I'm just saying hes not the best fighter in the world and hes not the best heavyweight in MMA, Brock is IMO.

I'm sorry but if you can't see that Fedor is the baddest man on the planet, there's something wrong with you. Look at his fight with Randleman, it was when Randleman was at his peak, and he suplexed Fedor on his head and neck, the way Fedor landed people thought he'd died. However 30 seconds later he had unleashed brutal ground and pound on Randleman then submitted him. When he was interviewed afterwards, the interviewer asked him if he was hurt from the throw, and he said "Not really. I train to fall great distances."

Incredible endurance, some of the most powerful striking in MMA, great wrestling, awesome submissions, almost zen-like calm and a near perfect record. That's a pretty complete fighter right there.

I just watched the Randleman matchup and I am shocked he was not KO'ed by that slam, however I'm more shocked at how noob Randleman is fedor get on top and tap him afterwards. Oh and I still think Fedor is overated.

*shaking head furiously* what?! ... kind ..of sense .. does that even .. somehow .. whatsoever ... possibly .. make?
He doesn't know anything about MMA. Case in point...

I'm more shocked at how noob Randleman is
Kevin Randleman is not noob, anything. He became UFC Heavyweight Champion back when Lesnar was still in college. He was the first person to defeat Pedro Rizzo and to knockout Cro Cop. Randleman is a two-time NCAA Division I Champion. Lesnar only won it once.

And yes one of the fights I watched on fedor was against that retarded gaint. The fact that fedor felt the need to tap that guy is what I found funny. Hes slow big and uncordinated if you can't KO him your not the badest man on the planet.
This is mixed martial arts, not boxing. Trading punches with a guy that has a 14 inch and 100 lb. weight advantage on you is just retarded. Furthermore, Fedor is the only person to ever submit him.

No I use to watch UFC back in the days of Gracie, shamrock, Tank, Dan severn ect. I watched back before weight classes and I just got back into watching it.

I'll be the first to admit I'm not schooled in everything MMA but I have my opinions and I'm just sharing them. And I don't know why some of you are getting all butt hurt because of them. I have not insulted anyone here I just stated what I thought.

To be called an idiot for my opinion is way over the top, and you Dushira can suck my nutz.

And I know who the gaints name hong man choi, I watced him fight Jose Canseco, which was a joke. But yea I still stand by Fedor is overated, some people call him the best pound 4 pound fighter and thats funny. Just listen what Dana said about that!

I find Fedor overated and I'll example why. Now note I have only watched a few of his full fights but from what I have saw he cuts and bleeds hella easy.

Haha. Yeah that's a good reason. You must be the most retarded poster on the forum and that's quite a feat with all the competition here.

I also think he's overrated, but that might come from the fact that he's just rated very, very high. This is how I rate him: Very well rounded; Best heavyweight MMA fighter to ever live; Knocked Arlovski out with a lucky punch; Is defeatable and there are fighters who can do it, even it's just 10 times out of 100.

yall are so retarded not to understand what I mean by saying he cuts easy and bleeds easy which makes him overated.

If after the 1st punch your bleeding balls and you can't KO the guy your fighting its a good chance you will lose via stopage. What I'm saying is if he fights someone like brock hes going to lose IMO and the fact that he cuts so easy is a huge downside for him IMO.

Maybe I didn't word what I was meaning right but yea thats what I'm saying. From what I have seen of fedor he gets his ass kicked around and after a while gets a sub and wins. That to me is not my definition of what the best fighter in the world is.

But whatever I'm done discusing it cuz all yall are on fedors nutz, you will all see if he signs with the UFC and fights Brock.

yall are so retarded not to understand what I mean by saying he cuts easy and bleeds easy which makes him overated.

If after the 1st punch your bleeding balls and you can't KO the guy your fighting its a good chance you will lose via stopage. What I'm saying is if he fights someone like brock hes going to lose IMO and the fact that he cuts so easy is a huge downside for him IMO.

Maybe I didn't word what I was meaning right but yea thats what I'm saying. From what I have seen of fedor he gets his ass kicked around and after a while gets a sub and wins. That to me is not my definition of what the best fighter in the world is.

But whatever I'm done discusing it cuz all yall are on fedors nutz, you will all see if he signs with the UFC and fights Brock.

of course everyone is crazy and youre the only one who knows what hes talking about, why would it be any other way.

ima go on a tennis-forum right now and tell everyone how overrated Roger Federer is because i think i saw Nadal beating him once, such a loser ... and everyone who doesnt agree with me is just a total Federer-nuthugger because its just my opinion.

That does not makes him or any other fighter overrated, that is a disadvantage just like the glass chin of AA or the poor cardio of Overeem(at least when he competes in the LHW division), and that disadvantage has only caused a controversial and very debatable loss and a NC. He is the number one Heavyweight (and a top P4P) because he has defeated many top guys in his career in a decisive fashion and he is considered the best fighter in the world because he appears to be the most complete fighter.

P.S. If you think that TKOing or KOing HMC is easy you're delusional.

God, you're such a idiot. You think you're the first person to notice this shit? You saw a few fights on the internet and you've magically exposed the ultimate weakness of the number one ranked heavyweight and Yahoo's number pound for pound fighter in the entire sport? Are you really that stupid and arrogant? Amazing. He's had THIRTY TWO FIGHTS. Not just few you watched, but THIRTY TWO. Throughout his thirty two fights, you don't think anyone has ever thought of this? You play a simulator of their sport on the internet. They live it. They train, strategize, and work themselves endlessly for it. His paper skin is a widely known fact. No one has ever been able to exploit because he is that good. That's also fact. He fought the most dangerous striker in the entire sport and beat the crap out of him. In his thirty two fights, he has been rocked once. Just once. But no everyone's just too retarded to understand. All the viewers, all the fighters, all the experts. They're all just retarded. And you are the genius that has figured out the puzzle for a decade long reign of ass kicking. Kudos to you.

all yall are on fedors nutz, you will all see if he signs with the UFC and fights Brock.
If we're on Fedor's nuts, you're sucking Dana's cock, balls, and tonguing his ass. I am one of Brock Lesnar's biggest fans, have been since his WWE days. However, the UFC Heavyweight Division does not have the greatest fighters in the world at heavyweight. Frank Mir is an alright fighter who got lucky against a bum years ago and rode that fame for all it was worth. Herring is a gate keeper, once a former championship contender, beating him nowadays is like taking out Elvis Sinosic. Randy Couture was 45 years old! The UFC is a great hype machine. Anderson Silva never topped a pound for pound list until Dana kept saying it over and over to discredit Fedor's status as MMA's King and kill some of the pressure he had been getting to sign him.