Is this game dying?

Personally I'm more fond of

*butter up*

*bend over*

*smile to the camera*

:P

You forgot apply the axl grease before smile to the camera..... man you're gonna be sore in the morning...:P

Not to mention that if you spar each discpline once per week you then have 6 sessions to build something you want.

You forgot 2 CT's maintanance sessions. :baaasmiley:

Edit: no, i got that wrong. (4+2=6, leaving 6 right?)

Nevermind. When i found out that bars that goes till the end of the line (now refered as gray ones) can't drop, I actually have more time for training and less of a hussle. But it is still needed to spar 6 sessions to keep physicals (bar primaries) in check.

The only thing that bothers me is morale, even with new 150 clothing it keeps on dropping...

p.s.

and no, game isn't dying. People tend to overestimate things heavily, i just remember when vending was introduced and histeria about getting your gym/nutrition partner. Not to mention $$$ offers to get one for yourself. Turned out quite different eh? :D

As long as MMA is around , the game ain't gonna die . :)

And this game is great , and even if Mike thinks it's over , he'll just past it to a trusted friend or something .

All we need are ads in facebook or any popular website that has involvement in MMA . :)

And how about joining some top 100 games where the players can vote . free advertising . :D

People won't have to worry about maintenance for ages when the first join. There's someone running round the forums now going "all my bars are grey, is that right?" and I think he's been here a while :) So it's less of a problem than people think at the early stage.

I love the new changes. I used to train for amateur boxing and if you want to improve your skills and get better you have to put the time in which is slot. U don't train then you lose what you learn and you have to work twice as hard to get better. Some people are complaining because they don't want to put the time in but they want to have better fighter is bs and fuck*** lazy. You don't like the changes don't play. It's that simple. Keep bringing on the changes mike and let's see the real fighters do their thing. What people don't understand that they had it easy so they could create beast type fighters now you have to put the time in like in real life to become a beast you must train like one. Keep up the good work mike and can't wait for more new changes to come. Time to put in work to get real results.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Can't vote yet, not until the game is linked with each of the mmo sites. Once its linked then any votes will have to come from the direct voting link they give us, which hopefully Mike can pop somewhere on the menu bar in game

got to be honest , i havnt had a single skill decrease that i didnt want to have

what i mean is , like i am not trainning knees etc.

once you get your trainning sorted you shouldnt get any skill decreases , this does mean you got to spar ,and spar again , which for fighters that are rounded isnt a bad thing , as thats all thats left to do with them anyway

I have picked up a 27 year old from the FA list with really high Secondaries (up to Elite for 1 or 2)in a lot of area's and he requires hardly any maintinance at all, infact there is only probably 2 Secondaries he needs to actually train in once or twice a week to maintain so I think this whole situation with people saying their older guys were going to drop like dead flies in skill level was a lot of over reaction too early.