List of ID restricted orgs

Dee

You missed THE list or what? :D

Unfortunately I don't actually think there are any. I looked the other day and Attack Fight League was the only one but when you look at their page I think they've gone up to 150k ID. So now every area is covered from 120k and up except for the 130k and 140k fighters. It's odd, but that's the way it is.

Unfortunately I don't actually think there are any. I looked the other day and Attack Fight League was the only one but when you look at their page I think they've gone up to 150k ID. So now every area is covered from 120k and up except for the 130k and 140k fighters. It's odd, but that's the way it is.

Well tbh 130k fighters start to be so old that they can hang with everyone so Im not sure they really need a ID restriction. Or go with ID 100-120k and you should be fine there...

Kind of sad there's only one 160k ID org in the entire game...of course it's in London which might as well be on the moon considering I'm in Hilo. Basically all my projects are 162k guys so they fall just outside all these 165k orgs.

Kind of sad there's only one 160k ID org in the entire game...of course it's in London which might as well be on the moon considering I'm in Hilo. Basically all my projects are 162k guys so they fall just outside all these 165k orgs.

FFCS in Sydney is 160+

• Upvote 1

There are plenty of 150K ID orgs that they could probably do well in.

Yes, I could probably do well in the 150k orgs--the problem is they're a pretty good distance from me. When I made my base in Hilo (which I really regret) I thought I'd be have two big cities (LA and Vegas) as well as the smaller Hilo, to pick from some restricted ID orgs--but none of them offer a 150k org or a 160k.

I don't know, I'll probably just have to eventually bite the bullet and use a private jet to move the base of all my fighters--maybe NY or Tokyo.