Immortals New York

Steel

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo162/antontoni/DekkersTribute_zps181e938c.png http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo162/antontoni/ErnieDeCastro_zps0e4b601a.png

Ernie De Castro: Welcome to TV patrol the Philippines leading news show.... We are now interviewing the new rising talent from the Philippines. Nichi Hong. He is less than a week away from the most important fight of his life. He will be fighting for the welterweight title of Immortals NY. How are you Mr. Hong?

Nichi Hong: I'm fine Ka Ernie... It's just surreal that I'm on your show. I watched your show since I was a little kid.

Ernie De Castro: Thanks for pointing out how old I am Nichi. So, how is the training going? Anything particular you working on?

Nichi Hong: Hey... Why so touchy about the age? Btw how old are you? You should be retiring right?

Ernie De Castro: Enough about the age now and answer the question.

Nichi Hong: Alright alright... It's going great. I'm feeling great since I don't have to cut weight.

Ernie De Castro: Yeah you look like you're too small for the welterweight class. Why did you move up to welterweight?

Nichi Hong: If you didn't know I was actually aiming for the 145 lbs. division but Mr. Steel and my management had an agreement to first fight in the 155 lbs division. Since nobody was interested in fighting me in that division I made the jump to WW.

Ernie De Castro: Interesting. Don't you think it's a bit dangerous moving up 2 weight classes? I mean since 145 is your target weight class.

Nichi Hong: Nah... I can handle the power of these divisions. It actually helps me with my defenses since I don't have to dehydrate my body.

Ernie De Castro: Don't you fear the current champion's power? He's 21 cm taller than you and has a walking weight of 181 lbs. 21 lbs. heavier than your walking weight. I see a huge mismatch in this fight.

Nichi Hong: Actually he has those advantages but I think I can close the distance when I have to.

Ernie De Castro: I highly doubt you are capable of doing what you just said. I think you should be careful of Kersikov's power or else you would be knocked out.

Nichi Hong: Hey man... I honestly think he can't knock me out. You on his side or mine? Are you going against your fellow Filipino?

Ernie De Castro: Nope... Just think he would knock you out when you go against him on the 19th...

Nichi Hong: What the *beep* are you talking about? I would *beep*ing bet 50 grand he can't knock me out cold. In fact I challenge him to try...

Ernie De Castro: Did you just Issue a challenge to Kersikov to knock you out?

Nichi Hong: Yeah so I can prove to you and my doubters he can't do it and *beep* you and your show. You should be retired already.

*Nichi Hong walks out of the room...*

Ernie De Castro: Hey! 50k right? I'm down with that...

• Upvote 3

Vlad Kersikov was approached about his recent up coming fighting.

Reporter- Vlad did you see Hong's interview?

Vlad - I heard about it, first time i have really looked at the fight. The dude is really a FW/LW. If i knew that i would have told them to fuck off. I am fed up of midgets fighting in the wrong division trying to get the energy boost. It just goes to show what happens when you don't look at what you accept.

Reporter - Weight issue?

Vlad - Everyone knows you get the cardio edge. I am a big guy for a welterweight. i am not here to fight frankie edgars. If i win or lose this i'll move up another weight to avoid having to fight all these fucking midgets.

Reporter - You don't seem to happy at all about this?

Vlad - I just find it bullshit. If you are a 155 pounder then stay in that division or at least put on some beef and fight like a man.

Reporter - So what about the Hong fight then he is challenging you to knock him out?

Vlad - Looks like he hasn't looked into me much either then. I don't knock people out. That is brother Marko's job. I punish people make them by the end of the fight never want to fight me again. Am i going to go for the knock out because some midget asian man says so? fuck no. He can swing from my big eastern european balls. I am not here to hype up this fight what i am here to say is this. If i win lose or draw mr peel steel i am moving up to fight my last fight of my contract out at Middleweight. This guy is barely in the top 1000 p4p. Its a pretty much lose lose lose situation.

Reporter - What do you mean about that.

Vlad - If i win who gives a fuck, i beat some can. If i lose i lost to a can who was a midget to boot. Peel Steel loses because looking through the divisions and seeing the amount of guys fighting at the wrong weight its game over. I'll be moving on out after my next two fights. Its time to fight against the big boys in divisions that have proper fighters in them and not fuckers looking for a quick energy boost.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company_banners/1335521283godnnedimm.jpg

INY 96 Xiii Vs Alotadik

Richie “Evening fight fans, I’m here with the sensational one, Taco Bueno to talk about this weekends card, INY 96.”

Taco “Thanks Richie, Xii & Alotadik headline the card, and its a true clash of styles with the world class wrestling of Xiii 16-6 on a 3 fight win streak facing arguably the heaviest handed dude in the organisation in Alotadik 11-3. This beast has 10 KOs. He knocked out Polunu with one punch and Polunu is no slouch.”

Richie “It still looks a tough for fight Alotadik, only 18 months ago Xiii pounded him out on the ground inside a round. I know Alotadik has worked hard on his wrestling and he has his BJJ purple belt now, but Xiii is a tough boy and I’m backing him to get the win on Saturday.”

Richie “The co-main has my friend here, Taco facing the very dangerous Sami Sykloni, this looks another really tough proposition for you Taco.”

Taco “Sykloni is 18-8 and he has great striking so I’ve got look out for those kicks as this kid has hung with Brown and Roaig and he showed his ground game against Blaze. I’m not too concerned about his ground game though, as I don’t think he will go to ground with me but instead he will look to bitch slap for 3 rounds and win by decision. I figure I take the fight to Sami, test his chin, which I think is suspect to say the least, and then put him away.”

Richie “You’re confident you can beat someone like Sami, he was expected to get a title shot until Meyers upset him?”

Taco “Hey, always come to fight, always be confident, always believe, hell, if I get in the cage with Tyler again I’m gonna believe I can beat him. Same goes with Sami, I know he is a great fighter but I’m coming for the win.”

Richie “What’s going on with this dude Kersikov, he wins the title, then squeals about how his number one contender is too short and too light to be in the cage with him?”

Taco “Yeh, its a shame, Vlad doesn’t know the history of Hong, he couldn’t buy a fight at 155, so he was asked to move to 170 so Steel could make fights for him. Even then he got beat by Cruz, and has had to beat Kootz, Haley and Cliff to get the title shot, all three great fighters.”

Richie”Vlad’s a great fighter, dull for sure, but it looks like he is talking his way out of the org, and should really focus on his performance in the cage.”

Taco “I think Kersikov will win by decision as usual, but unlike Hong, who has shown he is a great striker, with a great chin, and a credit to his camp as an individual, Vlad has let himself down. Let’s hope his camp can get a handle on this gob shite.”

Richie “Burton taking on Flair at 265 should be fun while it lasts, Burton 10-6 10kos has won only 1 of his last 5 fights and that was at 265+ against the younger guys. Flair 13-7 is a genuine 265lb fighter, a Muay Thai fighter who like Burton loves a tear up, and like Burton has some KO losses which suggest he is also reckless when he looks or the KO.”

Taco “Flair has some good wins on his record, but can his chin hold up in a dog fight against another striker, Flair is the favourite, but Burton could score the upset here in a fight where we could see a number of knockdowns.”

Richie “Brown vs Jurri looks a great match up and another clash of strikers, with Brown 14-8 needing a good win after couple of upsets in recent fights.”

Taco “Yeh Brown is a good fighter, so losing by KO to Tyson was a big shock and most thought he would be too experienced for Arthanier, but that wasn’t the case. Jurri is 10-2 but I was surprised I could hang with him when we fought, his kicks are awesome, but his chin let him down. I see these guys being cautious and both may counter, so it could go to decision. I think Brown should pressure Jurri see if that chin is shaky or not, because going to decision is too risky when you have a great boxer facing a Muay Thai fighter.”

Richie “One of the hottest prospects is up next Taco, Arthanier is 9-1 and passed a big test last time when he beat Brown, and the 24 year old Hunter Jones prospect faces Portier 9-5.”

Taco “Portier is one tough dude, he held his own in the UPGV and the Brown loss was a real surprise, and a real setback, so getting the Arthanier fight is a chance to get back into contention against a youngster that is still honing his skills before taking on the divisions elite.”

Richie “Portier needs to keep busy, Arthanier throws a lot of punches and kicks and he has to take this kid seriously. Arthanier knows knocking out Portier is a long shot so he will work for the decision.”

Taco “Yeh, your right, its going to decision, and it’s another striking match with two guys who like to stay on the outside. You know Portier is a class fighter and if Arthanier gets the win, I think he is ready for Tyler, it’s just a case of whether Steel can sell that fight just yet.”

Richie “OK, Taco the undercard, its time for a pick em, so Jin vs Milas?”

Taco “Milas, I know he has lost his last 5 but apart from Holmes, he has lost to some seriously good guys, and Jin has been winning but against journeymen.”

Richie “Grygiel vs Black?”

Taco ”Ouch it looks a tough one to call, these guys are warriors but Grygiel has the better form and I think he can handle Black wherever the fight goes.”

Richie “Oliva vs White?”

Taco “White, its a step up in class for him, he has won 4 out of his last 5 against questionable opposition, but Oliva is a shadow of the fighter that beat Winnfield and took Youngblood 5 rounds a few years back.”

Richie ”Hammer vs Johnson?”

Taco ”Johnson’s been stopped in his last 8 fights! But Hammer struggles as soon as the fight hits the ground, oh, ok, Hammer, Johnson is too damaged and Hammer tags him and gets the KO win.”

Richie “OK fight fans there you have it, INY 97 this Saturday at the Credit Card Center, this is the Immortals and good night!”

• Upvote 4

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37a3.jpg

I have 2 comments - firstly for you stupid bloody reporters....

"Ken Oath has the heaviest hands in this organsiation, and Ken Oath is the only man in this organisation who can refer to himself in the third person."

Secondly..

Bwahahahaha.. Go figure Dean Sutherland trying to duck a fight even though he is the champ.. Typical form displayed by one of the biggest pussies in this game from an alliance that is full of pussies and known fight duckers.. I hope Hong rips that powder puff punchers head right off his girly little shoulders.

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37a3.jpg

I have 2 comments - firstly for you stupid bloody reporters....

"Ken Oath has the heaviest hands in this organsiation, and Ken Oath is the only man in this organisation who can refer to himself in the third person."

Secondly..

Bwahahahaha.. Go figure Dean Sutherland trying to duck a fight even though he is the champ.. Typical form displayed by one of the biggest pussies in this game from an alliance that is full of pussies and known fight duckers.. I hope Hong rips that powder puff punchers head right off his girly little shoulders.

We at Convicted find it amusing that Lance Templeton or Chris Karter have more champions than whatever your alliance is called. They have more top 100 fighters than whatever your alliance is called has. So err yeah if you want to spend your life hiding in an ID org then that's great. If we are the ducks then i believe you are the mother goose.

Trying to duck? someone doesn't know how to have a little fun in the game and takes everything a tad too seriously. Topologies pm'd me about hyping up the fight. I thought i would take the Stone Cold approach and just blast the org owners etc. I have no real intentions of leaving with the belt i like it here in Immortals. Great to see we can still have some great role playing without getting called a pussy or taking shit from someone who clearly has a hardon for me. Facts are there Stu. You may win the Alliance pyramid but its clear who are the better alliance in the game. Even Children of One won a few. Doesn't mean you guys can hold our jock straps.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

We at Convicted find it amusing that Lance Templeton or Chris Karter have more champions than whatever your alliance is called. They have more top 100 fighters than whatever your alliance is called has. So err yeah if you want to spend your life hiding in an ID org then that's great. If we are the ducks then i believe you are the mother goose.

Trying to duck? someone doesn't know how to have a little fun in the game and takes everything a tad too seriously. Topologies pm'd me about hyping up the fight. I thought i would take the Stone Cold approach and just blast the org owners etc. I have no real intentions of leaving with the belt i like it here in Immortals. Great to see we can still have some great role playing without getting called a pussy or taking shit from someone who clearly has a hardon for me. Facts are there Stu. You may win the Alliance pyramid but its clear who are the better alliance in the game. Even Children of One won a few. Doesn't mean you guys can hold our jock straps.

They don't even deserve to smell our jock straps, except when Pluto Palhares is rubbing them on Keith Green's face.

• Downvote 3

Wouldn't Oath throwing a bit of fuel on the fire not help in the said "hyping it up stakes" - generally this "hype thing" makes for more fun when multiple people get involved ;)

I'm actually sorry "you" don't get the whole role-play thing - you're obviously a bit more sensitive than others I've smacked around on other sites. I've been bashing on Convicted for a long time - not because I think your shit blokes (chances are some of you are though) but because Convicted are supposedly the top of the food chain and along with that tag comes those that want to knock you off. It does make it all the more easier when you continually feed me more ammo ;)

Just remember big fella, if I'm revving you up - dont live vicariously through your alter ego.. It's Dean Sutherland - The MMA tycoon manager.... Not the guy sitting behind the computer screen in the real world.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The Taco Bueno Show.

“Evening fight fans, I’m Taco Bueno, and this is the Immortals.

Well last weekend Hong, the little Asian dude became World Welterweight champion by outpointing powder puff hands Kersikov. Did I laugh, sure I did, Mr Dullville got his ass kicked by Hong, so good luck to the little man. Kersikov even said later he wanted a piece of me, but he went quiet and rumour has it, Mr Yawn has fucked off into hiding. The thing is fight fans, I come to fight, its war when I fight, so what kudos would I get from chasing chicken little round the cage for 3 rounds, apart from maybe a hamstring tear of groin strain? Yeh, great for the fans if they suffer from insomnia!

Anyway last weekend, Xiii beat Alotadik, and he will now challenge for the 155 title, so good luck to the ground guy Xiii. Flair did the business as you would expect and Brown got back in the winners circle, good fighter that guy.

Arthanier passed another test, he does look a future champ, that kid has the lot, so don’t rule out Ramus and I mixing it up before the end of the year.

Great win for Jin, who is steadily improving, which is great considering the woeful camp he fights out of! Oliva’s still has something left and was too experienced for White. Oliva’s has always had KO power, a dangerous dude.

Next up for me is a rematch with Tyler, hopefully I can make a better fist of it this time, we will see, I’m coming for war either way, Kersikov, watch my fights chump, you might get a fan base!

But everyone is asking, Taco, you hung, handsome, charismatic fighting god, what’s your take on tonight’s card? So this is how I see it.

Strongham vs Camacho, well Ted is 21-3 and enjoying the twilight of his career, and back to back wins over Daniels showed us he is still in his prime. Camacho 11-0 9Kos has certainly earned his shot, Youngblood, Speed, Winnfield and Dixon have been beaten, with only Dixon going the distance. Camacho is a beast, but the Champ has seen it all. I think Camacho has the chin to take this fight into deep water, and spring the upset, he has never tasted defeat, and has also has serious KO power. However given how Ted smashed Bobby, I could have this way off!!

Daniels vs Valentine, Bobby is back, ugly, unpopular with the ladies, and rumour has it, trigger happy between the sheets, but fair enough, this dude can fight. Valentine 14-6 has an elite ground game, but Bobby has the lot, and he wont panic if gets dumped on his back and I think his stand up will be too hot for Valentine. Valentine has to blast Bobby if he gets the take down, but I just don’t see it.

Tanikawa vs Helmer, ground war, Tanikawa will get the takedown and then Helmer will rip his arm off, Helmer by sub, and fast!

Brandao vs Roaig, awesome strikers, both poor on the ground, but it won’t matter here. I think Brandao will shade a decision, he hasn’t lost to another striker, but he can’t get reckless because Roaig can bang!

Dobson vs Fontes, I will go with Dobson, I expect him to be sharper, and hit too hard for Fontes, who hits hard but has been stopped 6 times.

Harunodo vs Jutila, I see Jutila getting the takedown and looking for submissions as the big punching Harunodo 14-10 13 Kos has been subbed 4 times. Should be a fun fight, can Haru KTFO Jutila before his back hits the ground?

Seia vs Malone, I’m going Seia all the way, I figure he can keep it standing in the main and grind Malone down, who must get an early takedown and go for broke. Seia is a good fighter, and has only been beaten by the likes of Youngblood and Dixon and I don’t see Malone in that category.

Renninger vs Sagdiyez, I think young Renninger will have the sharper striking, Sag is struggling for form at the moment, his striking has been off, and he got controlled on the ground last time by Shamar. Renninger is a good prospect, he wins by decision here.

Watanabe vs Chambers, wow, loseville, Watanabe will look for takedowns and Chambers will want to box. Chambers has decent wrestling and I think he can get a much needed win here.

Rowe vs Purcell, only one winner for me, Purcell is a ground fighter and he will control Rowe who should probably be considering retirement.

OK, Immortals fans, that’s all I have time for, stay safe, follow me on twitter, watch my porn films, buy my book. Spare a thought for Kersikov this evening, I have all this, the kudos, the following, the name. Hong has the title, but poor Kersikov, well, download one of his decision wins if you are having trouble sleeping this evening. I am Taco Bueno, this is the Immortals, good night!”

• Upvote 5

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/33/Parental_Advisory_label.svg/200px-Parental_Advisory_label.svg.png

The following content is of voilent nature. Not suitable for children under 18, even with parental supervision. Viewer discretions is adviced.

Taken from Immortals New York - FN 64 Strongham Vs Camacho.

A good leg kick by Strongham.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/knockdown.gif
Strongham lands a big head kick that sends Camacho tumbling to the mat! Strongham takes a step backwards and waves Camacho back to his feet - he wants the finish!
Strongham throws a nice hook to the body that draws an oooh from the crowd.
Camacho misses with a body punch
and Strongham finishes the little exchange by landing a big kick to the body.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/3.gif
That's three minutes gone in the round.
Camacho throws a lazy uppercut
and Strongham counters with a leg kick.
Strongham blocks a jab.
Strongham throws a leg kick
and Camacho counters with a nice low kick that buckles Strongham's knee momentarily.
Strongham throws a head kick but Camacho moves out of range.
Strongham scores with a push kick.
Strongham connects with a body shot that sends Camacho's belly button to the back.
Camacho fakes high and swings low for a body shot but Strongham manages to avoid it.
Strongham lands a big head kick that sends Camacho to the canvas! Strongham follows up with strikes from the mount that forces the ref to step in and stop the fight!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:51 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Tedd Strongham!
Tedd Strongham retains his light heavyweight title!
A victorious Tedd Strongham thanked his army of followers in his post fight interview, telling people to make sure they follow him on Twitter.

Good evening people, as you just saw the highlights from tonights event, "Mayhem" Tedd Strongham defended his title for the second time against up and comming star, Camacho. A very dangerous opponant who step in to the cage undefeated until tonights event! It was a matchup of heavy hitters, a strike fest for the martial arts loving community. Something that's becoming a trade mark of the immortals organization. There had been very little hype for this fight but for the attendance of the 6396 New Yorkers there was no need for it. A difficult fight to predict before hand, some anticipated a knockout some said that this would go to a decision.

After 3:51 we had the answer. In the end it was Tedd strongham who came out on top, landing the cleaner more cripser shots. 4 punch combination along with 2 headkicks zapped the energy right out of Camacho who was saved by the judge before taking unnecessary damage.

A thrilled Tedd Strongham met up with our reporter right after the fight.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13803121273862.png

Reporter: Congratulations on a very dominating fight. You are now ranked 5th in the light heavy weight division world wide. What's next for Tedd Strongham?

Tedd: Thank you, thank you. Feels great. I'm really ecstatic about this win and glad to still have my belt!

*Tedd shows his belt for the cameras*

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20120107224210immortalbelt.jpg

Reporter: So who is next in line for you?

Tedd: I don't know man, I just really want to fight the best. I'm in my prime right now, I'm 35 and I don't have a lot of time to waist. I want to fight the best guys and build my legacy.

We'll see. i'll have to talk this over with Steel, Ramirez & Gonzaitev. Maybe they can bring in one of those p4p fighters. I'd love to get my hand on one of those guys!

Reporter: Sound like you are a man on a mission. How would you describe your opponant and your preformance tonight.

Tedd: Oh wow, Camacho is a tough tough dude. Did you see that 4 punch combination, Danga de danga de dang , He just ate it and kept coming. Yeah tough dude, no doubt. I felt great about my preformance. I really think I'm at my peak now. Been working dilligent with my boxing coaches, sharpening up and fine tuning my skills and yeah... i guess that's about it... just working really hard every day.

Reporter: How does a guy at 35 years of age keep up with these talented younger fighters

Tedd: It's hard to say, it's not something I think about I just go in there and bang. I trust my hands, I trust my staff to pick the right approach for me and I leave it all out there. I come to win and I'm going to do everything in my power to do so.

Reporter: Taco had predicted that Camacho would take this home, although did leave a shock factor that you could pull this off seing how you brutally beat Bobby Lee Daniels in your last fight. What do you think about that?

Tedd: Haha Taco that goofball. Yeah I love that guy, yeah no it's like I've said before, for some reason I don't get the respect I think I deserv. I have flaws I'm well aware of this and I'm facing all these perfect fighters but yet, I keep knocking them out or down one by one. Each time every one is shocked! but I'm not.

Reporter: Thank you for your time tedd and congratulations again for a win against a very talented and tough guy. Is there anything you'd like to say be for we depart?

Tedd: Yes i'd like to give a shoutout to all the people that helped me train and prepaired me for this fight. For my sponsors http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/thumbnail/1360076537kmini.pngand http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/thumbnail/1295250707hn-t1b.gif for keeping my away from a fulltime 9 to 5 desk job and allowing me to train, Please check them out! . And ofc http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/thumbnail/1325356202immortals%20logo.jpg

• Upvote 3

INY 98 Oath vs Zetsu

Richie “I’m Richie Ciapelli from MMA USofA and I’m here tonight with Taco Bueno to discuss INY 98, another opportunity for fight fans to see the worlds greatest heavyweight Ken Oath in action in the Immortals Cage.”

Taco “Oath is a beast 18-5 with 17 Kos he has cleaned out the division, so it looks to me like he has decided to go for round 2 of pounding the living crap out of the roster.”

Richie “I know Steel has tried to make contact with some top talent, but word has it, Ken scares the other heavies to death, so who knows?”

Taco”I saw Don Marciano was free, maybe his camp will put up or shut up and send their boy over to fight Oath on a Supercard, there does seems to be some bad blood there.”

Richie “Yeh true, but the Oath camp have intimated Karter ducks fighting his boys, so it looks unlikely. Let’s hope they can find someone, but Taco aren’t we overlooking Zetsu here?”

Taco “No, Zetsu is a great fighter, the kid is 14-6 and beaten some good guys, but since getting stopped by Oath a year back and then Khan, wins over the likes of Clasie and Burton are hardly indicators that he can take Oath’s crown.”

Richie “So let’s see if the Convicted boys walk the walk and send a big dog over to shut up Stu Pidasol, like I said, he feels they are running from him, so we will have to wait and see. So Taco how does this go down tomorrow night?”

Taco “Ken will impose his will, stuff the takedown and finish a brave Zetsu inside 3 again, Zetsu is approaching his prime, and Oath is in his, that’s the key difference here Richie.”

Richie “Also defending a world title is the Ramirez camp fighter Peitexeira 18-12 15Kos, an interesting fighter, because no one gave him a prayer against Chikatilo, but he blasted him out in 40 seconds.”

Taco “I had to laugh when Ramirez moved him to Syn for a superfight, my farts last longer than Peitexeira did against Sweeney! Look, Peitexeira is a good fighter, hits hard, great hands, but apart from the Chikatilo win, he hasn’t beaten anyone close to Irving Brown’s class. Komodo, he isn’t ready, Bradley is a good fighter but struggles against power hitters, you know, I think Peitexeira is in serious trouble here Richie.”

Richie “Yes, Irving looks good here for me also, he struggled after the Clay superfight in IMMA and lost the title to Chikatilo, who he had already beaten twice in convincing fashion, but 3 straight wins and he is back.”

Taco”Beating Burton is a key to this fight, knees in the clinch did the damage and Irving will be confident here, his striking is more varied than Peitexeira and unless he walks into a bomb, I see him putting in a similar performance and reclaiming the 265+ world title. Bradley or Larsson will want the winner of this one, and Bradley has issues with Irving, citing a illegal groin kick causing him to lose by KO in a fight he (Bradley) felt he was winning.”

Richie “Its Bradley up next, which probably means Jolon will be cageside, which of course means photographers and reporters eh Taco?”

Taco “Jolon Williams is a one man PR machine, he even interviews himself, what with Jolon, his false tan, his constant press releases about his latest successful visit to the crapper and Chris Karter who wants to get his todger out everywhere and have a slash, we have ourselves some real personalities in the Immortals!”

Richie “Should we mention the little Asian then?”

Taco “Hong, oh, he is the man, and I see he is fighting Henderson in a 5 rounder at 145 next month, good fight, I like Hong, class act. Unlike, that Oxygen thief Kersikov, go Brandao, make the chump fight you like a man, good luck bro!”

Richie “Larsson vs Bradley then, both these guys are real experienced, Larsson a former Hero champ and a Hall of Famer, may well be on his way down now, goes against Jolon’s wrestler Bradley 14-6 who has beaten Dobson and Komodo to get this fight and his takedowns have been unstoppable lately.”

Taco “Real good fight, Bradley like’s to take the fight to the ground but Larsson looks a hell of a lot more dangerous on the ground than Bradley is used to and Larsson has good hands. I think Bradley will using his striking and make it a messy fight and look to grind out a decision, but Larsson looks a real dangerous opponent and Bradley has to bring his A game come Saturday.”

Richie “Voda and Meyers at 185 looks a BJJ masterclass, two black belts with a combined 18 submission wins in 28 fights, is it the ground war we expect, Taco?”

Taco “Yeh, I don’t see these guys changing, both of them are going to have faith in their strengths and go to the mat, and both these guys fight out of very experienced camps. Meyers is new to the White camp, but it’s a top class operation as is the Ramirez camp. Look, it could go either way, if you are a BJJ fan, this is the fight to watch.”

Richie “Komodo is 9-3 and looks in deep water against Kalashnikov, but Vadim has 7 losses by KO, does Komodo have a chance here to spring the upset, in what is likely to be a Muay Thai battle?”

Taco “Sure, its two big guys with serious KO power and Komodo has the better chin, but is his striking sharp enough to get to Vadim, who certainly has been a little fragile in the past? I think Vadim takes it, but I would love to see Joe nail him with a head kick!”

Richie “Frazier and Clasie looks another match up of strikers, Clasie is 16-12 with 11 Kos and he will see Frazier as a great opportunity to get a decent win and put him back in contention. “

Taco “Yeh, it depends if Frazier is carrying KO power in elite class, because Clasie has been stopped 9 times, so he has a chance here. Clasie has the hands and Frazier the kicks, but Clasie has a big edge in experience and I think Clasie may become the first guy to KO Frazier.”

Richie “Satinho and Kuukeri looks another fight for BJJ purists, a fair amount of guys hold black belts but this pair have offensive BJJ.”

Taco”Yeh, neither of these guys are too focused on their stand up, so expect an aggressive BJJ match with Kuukeri maybe carrying more threat with his ground and pound than Satinho. I think Kuukeri might have the edge because of his ground and pound but it’s a toss up.”

Richie “You know Taco, I’m just loving the Conan Cross vs Aremis match up, a real clash of experience and youth.”

Taco “Cross is under new management, he is 11-5 and Ive been told his new camp were not too impressed with him when he arrived for training in London. But let’s get this into context, Cross is a former Immortals World Welterweight champ, and he made 4 successful defences.”

Richie “True, Cross has only lost to Vieri and your friend Kersikov in the last 3 years, that’s not the form of a guy on the decline.”

Taco “I agree, Conan Cross has excellent stand up, good hands and solid kicks, and he can take the fight to the ground when he needs to. He may be lacking serious KO power, but he has beaten some solid guys, like Cruz and you gotta remember he beat Stewart and Bennett when they were in the Team Melton camps, and the Melton fight family were top class.”

Richie “Another Hunter Jones protégé steps up here in the form of Aremis who is 6-2 and coming here off his first loss, which incidentally, was to Bennett.”

Taco “Yeh, Bennett utilised takedowns to control Aremis that night, and cut him up to with the his ground and pound, so you wonder if Conan is going to follow that plan. Aremis is no mug on the ground, he beat Taylor through securing the takedown and slammed Andrade out cold. Its the fight of the night for me, I cant wait to see how Conan approaches Aremis, he may feel he has the chin to outwork Aremis in the stand up, but Aremis’ only loss is when he was controlled on the ground.”

Richie “If you had to pick a winner?”

Taco”Conan Cross.”

Richie “Holmes and Pereira offer the fans a good solid striking match to get them in the mood, both are Muay Thai specialists, both durable to say the least and both have decent power.”

Taco “These guys are dog tough Richie, Holmes is the nearly man of the welters, never gets the win that really matters, and Pereira is having his first fight in 2 years after doing time in the big house. Pereira went unbeaten in the rivals and he could cause Holmes some problems but I think Holmes will edge this, he has stayed active and isn’t a bad fighter, he just isn’t world class like so many others.”

Richie “Gab Junior is never in a dull fight, he has some serious skills, really well rounded but his chin has failed him against the punchers and his BJJ wasn’t quite good enough when he faced Voda, a gracie black belt last time.”

Taco “Gab looks good here, Hermanni is a striker, with a good clinch, and he has a good chin, but he hasn’t beaten anyone, and Gab should get the takedown and work his ground magic. Hermanni has to keep it standing and throw hard shots, but he has been beaten by guys like Roofer and Hagler, so I think Gab gets the win.”

Richie “Thats great Taco, as always.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the Immortals.. good night!”

• Upvote 6

Ted Strongham versus Ryo Narushima

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13803121273862.png http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/27/27w25.jpg

The Superfight!

EVO Legend 36-9 28KOS Former World Number 1 Ranked 205lb Fighter on the planet, ranked number 3 today, 5 Org World Titles across 2 Weight Classes.

On November 9th, at the Madison Garden Arena the ‘Parent Killer’ is coming to New York to take on the one and only ‘Mayhem’ Tedd Strongham 22-3 17KOS , 3 org World Champion, current reigning Immortals World Champ, and number 5 ranked Light Heavy on the planet.

It is ON!!!!!

• Upvote 2