Immortals New York

Steel

Part 2.

Reporter "Brody has beaten arguably the best other fighter in the division in Bozic twice, right now who can trouble Brody?"

Steel "To start with Bozic will be back for sure, these guys are young and Stu Mack knows this. Cruz, Succom, Yamamoto, Machine, Hoodlum, I could go on. There are plenty of talented guys out there. I guy down the roster called Danny Darkside looks a talented kid, he could be one to watch. The division does need some more depth though."

Reporter "New Years Eve the champ, The Nemesis faces his brother The RocknRolla, is this the biggest fight in Immortals history?"

Steel "Probably, but more because its personal. The RocknRolla was hurt when Dee let him go, Dee felt he was missing something so he cut him. Bjorn signed him and they beat Tamlin, so its a true grudge match, two strikers with a similar skill set going at it. Was Dee right to cut him or has he made a real error of judgement?

On a whole the division looks stacked right now, Qabbani, Ajax, Parker look good right now, but you have guys like Costanzo who should come through. All these guys are developing at different times across all the divisions so we can expect some real drama in 2015."

• Upvote 3

TODAY IN THE NEWS:

AJAX http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14064914102770.jpgTHE WARRIOR

So I was kicking it with my gang and all of that and I went to the jukebox to play a song, Iggy pop started playing and the party we through in our hideout was poppin', after about 6 or 7 drinks I got a text from Steel offering me a fight against Altair's guy, "Collin Brick", "Collin' Brik?". I was sort of startled, I haven't heard of the guy since he disappeared from the Riff headquaters, damn, I have to beat that kid's ass again? I tried to talk to steel but he insistead it happened, I never wanted to have a rematch without spitting on their face first, but we haven't fought since the late 70's so, eh, you know what man whatever, I'll bring some woopass and spray cans with me, vandalize his corpse.

Brandon Comte also spoke about his oppoinent and friend Altair The Assassin:

You know we go way back, I mean we used to flip quarters on the streets before we were in this MMA managing shit. *Brandon Comte lit his peter stokkebyes cigarette (after spliffing it with superjack) during the press conference* Ah, Amsterdam Shag. We used to do big things you know? We ran the streets wherever we were but now I find us two competing and that ain't a problem. We were competing all the time anyway, who can get that bitch first (usually me), who can throw a rock farther (Altair) but now we go face to face, two friends managing fighters who will fight eachother, he's a good heart man, it's gonna be a very prideful match. I feel like it will definitely be a difficult match because homedogg's KO power is tough but Ajax got some tricks up his sleeve and Brick knows, whoever wins this will determine who shits on who in in the bastardly duo.

• Upvote 2

Immortals INY 34 De Souza vs Barbery

Post Fight Press Conference

The inspirational Immortals CEO, Peel Steel :

"OK, fight of the night went to Guzman and Rafiki, with Guzman looking good after a shaky start to his career. KO of the night went to Scott Parker, impressive KO against a tough guy in Tamlin who dropped to 5-3. Parker looks a force in the 265+ division.

A big win for Souza, that makes him the number one contender, and unless manager McGee objects he will challenge the winner of Nucleus and The Master. Remember Souza is only 18.

Big win for Choy, another young fighter and at 3-1 looks to have a bright future, and Big Henry Paulson has some clinch game doesn't he? Benson got rag dolled in there!

This weekend sees Still take on Mayor for the 170lb crown. Still has dominated so far, but Mayor looks a serious proposition and may have the tools to cause Dre some problems."

• Upvote 1

Pekka Kindmark signs 5 fight deal with Immortals.

In a move that will send tremors through the forlorn Psycho St Petersburg fight organisation, Immortals have announced the signing of their 185lb champ.

Peel Steel, the hugely popular, enigmatic and inspiration CEO of Immortals commented:

"we were contacted by Kindmark's management this morning, with another of their fighters wanting to sign with Immortals. It's all done ( the deal) and these guys are moving to New York over the next 5 days. Right now if fighters want fights, a deep roster and great pay, then there is only the Immortals."

• Upvote 1

Kindmark is happy to sign with this org. Hes arriving in New York next week and will try to find a good gym to sparr and train himself up with. Hes sad to leave the Sun Tzu academy and many of hes ally fighters but he realise he gotta take the step to fight in an org where others are about same level as him. Hes humble for the chanse to join immortals org and hope for good fights in the future.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14023953503421.png

Baby Boy Harris (251912)

" I never was a Fan of Michael Bisping he talks to much, thats why i had to make a example of him by dropping him with a Merciless Head Kick. Im not thanking anyone for this fight because my manager Butch Harris is a piece of shit, barely ever see the guy he just takes his cut of my earnings and goes his way. If it weren't for the fact that he knocked up my mom and created me i would Knocked his bitch ass out too."

"Hey Peel Steel wheres my KO of the night Bonus sucka, i gots to go get laid."

• Upvote 1

Illustrious leader of the Immortals , Peel Steel, the enigmatic superstar and MMA guru steps up to address the hordes of press waiting for the INY 38 Still vs Mator post fight conference.

Steel "Well Dre Still marches after a world class demonstration of BJJ. Dre picked up sub of the night for putting away a high calibre fighter in Mayor. Everyone wants to know who is next? Well there are a lot good prospects in the division and right now Blomsten, Killer and Queen do not have fights booked. Here is the problem, Blomsten might be best equipped right now but has not fought in the Immortals yet, Killer comes from a camp that knows how to get the job in, and Queen is a great striker, but I don't know if he can keep it standing. I will not be rushed, it needs thought.

KO of the night went to the possibly the ugliest man in MMA in Baby Boy Harris, hell fire that dude is butt ugly and fight of the night to Pirate vs Saastala, and the Pirate is looking good out there.

OK that's a wrap, I am trying to finish the cards for the December events booked so far, and then will see if we can fit any more in."

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14122446503586.png

Shane Myler (257183)

It's been a while since i stepped into a cage and i am getting itchy feet. The boss has asked if anyone wants to fight before the end of the year. So any middleweights want to get their face re-arranged for the holidays??

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17b7.jpg

I can teach u have we danced in russia. Ready to rumble?

Pekka Kindmark (248854)

Superior "Olivary" Nucleus is the undisputed undefeated SFC tournament Champion and tomorrow he fights for the Immortals Lightweight Title against The Master who is also undefeated, but if the master thinks his undefeated streak will help him against Nucleus then he may be in for a rude awakaning because even though Nucleus's official nickname is "Olivary" unofficially hardcore MMA fans have been calling him "The Undefeated Killer" in fact Nucleus is 5-0 against fighters who were undefeated before facing him, in his fight on Nov. 14 he beat previously undfeated contender Dan Gamble so bad that Gamble announced his retirement after the fight commenting that despite his Granite Chin and Six year age advantage he could bearly touch "Olivary" in there stand up fight pretty good considering The Undefeated Killer is known for this wrestling

Name of Undefeated Opponent Time of Death for Undefeated Status Cause of Death

Mugsy Keller Aug. 3, 2014 Submission (Americana)

Jesus Christ Allin Sep. 7, 2014 Submission (Armbar)

Roy Bradley Oct. 12, 2014 KO (Head Kick)

Scarlet Storm Oct. 19, 2014 Decision (Unanimous)

Dan Gable Nov. 15, 2014 Decision (Unanimous)

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14013527107509.jpg

The RocknRolla (251668)

Just one more week and it's time for the battle between the two 20year old superheavyweight machines who are both undefeated. I respect my opponent, and the current champ, a lot. I know he is a very difficult opponent and that's why I have been training my but off. Training has been going well and I'm sure I'll prove to be a very tough challenge for him. This fight is going to be fireworks!

You can see a short movie of my training today in the clip I post here. See you on fight night guys ! :)

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14053731473527.jpg

Patrick Brody (205lbs 6-0-0)

current LHW champ

In just a few hours I step into the ring with The Wiseguy. I know he's going to be a worthy opponent, even more so as I'm dropping down weight to take the exhibition fight. He comes from a great stable with a great manager and I expect nothing less than his A-game. It will be an interesting guide as to how my training is going as I know there are many up and coming contenders after my belt in the 205 division.

All I know is, this one won't go to the judges. Good luck to my opponent, he's going to need it.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14053731473527.jpg

Patrick Brody

The Wiseguy is one slippery son of a bitch. Almost impossible to takedown and too wise in the clinch. He proved to be a very worthy opponent indeed and gave me first loss. My manager weirdly says he is still pleased with the loss as he was becoming more and more worried how I'd handle it as time went on. I say stuff that shit, I only want to win.

Thank you to Wiseguy, you showed me a few areas I need to work in the gym, don't expect it to be the same result if we meet again in the future.

An enjoyable fight, congrats on the victory.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14093402926987.jpg

Branco Bam Bam Bozic

I wish Ricky Shopionus a speedy recovery. I kicked that dude so hard, he was asleep on his feet...poor fucker started babbling some shit about losing the fight in the clinch - lol - should have prepared himself better because slow dancing with that fool was the furthest thing from my mind...he probably should have known that.

Anyway just trying to earn another shot at my complete and utter fucking nemesis Patrick Brody. He`s a great Champion and has handed me my ass in both of our fights, but I`m training hard and have revenge on my mind. Hoping third time will be the charm.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14093402926987.jpg

Branco Bam Bam Bozic

I wish Ricky Shopionus a speedy recovery. I kicked that dude so hard, he was asleep on his feet...poor fucker started babbling some shit about losing the fight in the clinch - lol - should have prepared himself better because slow dancing with that fool was the furthest thing from my mind...he probably should have known that.

Anyway just trying to earn another shot at my complete and utter fucking nemesis Patrick Brody. He`s a great Champion and has handed me my ass in both of our fights, but I`m training hard and have revenge on my mind. Hoping third time will be the charm.

Branco my friend, I think you knocked him out and in psychological response he sort of blurted some childhood memory about his father clinching him and him running away from home.

The RocknRolla

I'm very happy to announce that I am the new undisputed, undefeated super heavyweight champion at Immortals. This is a huge achievement as my opponent was a top fighter and had a briliant manager working with him. His great gameplan neutralised my gameplan for a big part, but I was still able to fuck him up pretty bad and let the doctor stop the fight . I wanted to make him bleed and turn the canvas into a bloody painting and that was what happened. Once my body is healed and I'm rested, I'll start training again and prepare for the manny battles I'll have in the future. I'll face whoever the boss of Immortals want. If he wants to give The Nemesis an immediate rematch, or he wants to give the opportunity to another new challenger, I'll accept no matter what. 4 finishes in 5 fights, the decision win being a very lopsided one , beating down opponent after opponent,... I'm starting to make a name for myself and I look continue on this path to greatness! If you don't want to get cut and bruised up, don't step into the octagon with me!

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14018920456703.png

The Nemesis

Some numbnut wrinkly faced weakling of a person acting as a doctor decided to take my belt away from me and hand it to someone else because a fucking CUT!?!

Rolla I hope you realize that this was _the only_ way you could ever get the belt from me - with someone else's help. You didn't win a fight you won a beauty contest that's all. If it was any other spot in the world the fight would've continued and you'd get what was coming to you. So shove that smug smirk off your face and realize this. Where I come from we dont acknowledge wins via cuts.

It majorly sucks that we can't fix cut issues in this little realm of ours (unlike IRL) and they can become a defining factors to some fighters careers (unlike IRL).

• Upvote 2

The RocknRolla

The thing is that if you enter the octagon, you have certain rules to follow. If the doctor decides that the fight is over, the fight is also over. I know you have great heart and wanted to go on, but it is what it is. I see you as a brother from another mother and I know you have a lot of willpower, but I took the belt and earned it. I can talk smack and tell people you didn't hit hard at all and stuff like that, but I'm not interested in that. I respect everyone who steps into the cage with me to fight.If the fans and the owner of this org want to see an immediate rematch, I don't have any problems with that at all. Believe me, if I had been able to chose when the fight was over, it would have been when someone was laying on his face on the canvas KO'ed even if it took multiple hours before the people saw one of us KO'ed.

• Upvote 1

The RocknRolla

I have no problem with that . If Peel Steel wants me to fight you again , I'll do that. If he wants another challenger to step up, no problem either. I'm not here to think, but to fight! Once the cage door locks, It' just me and my opponent. The octagon is my home and nobody will take that away from me.

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14114228398616.jpg

Briansmasher

Some fuckin commie sodomite Obama lover must have put some marijuanas in my water and made me gas out a minute into the first round. LOL

My cardio is impressionable, there cant be no other reason.

Unlike my great hero Tnak Abot, I am dropping down in weight to avoid gassing out evers again. You nuthuggers and losers at 205 better watch out!

As always, I love 'Merika, Jesus loves Merika and me and jesus both love each other.

So STFU noobs!

I think a rematch nemesis vs rocknrolla would be good for org and the fighters. 3 cuts from punches seems like bad luck for me. With this post my 2nd ranked 265 fighter Marty stephenson is willing to wait while they make another title fight. Good luck to u both.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31w37.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=248762

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Statement from Tony Sassano, manager of 13 fighters, co-owner of Team Meanor MMA gym, and member of House of Torment alliance:

"With a number of my fighters signed up to Immortals now, and with fights coming up, I called for a team meeting and informed each of them to let the rest of the Immortals roster know that we are coming hard and strong. We are here to stay, and all of my fighters will be ready to destroy anyone that crosses their path while here in Immortals, and anywhere else for that matter."

----------------------------

We also managed to catch up with a few of the fighters that are booked to fight on upcoming Immortals fight cards, first up is Vincent Tremblay:

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13987764382715.png

VINCENT TREMBLAY (the pride of Canada).

"So yeh, i'm here at Immortals now, and I fight in four days against Touma Saibara. Bro, you look like a decent fighter, you'll hang around in the division for a while i'm sure, but man, it's lights out this Sunday. This is Vincent Tremblay version 2.0. I'm feeling better than ever, and this Sunday your all about to see what Canada's new golden boy is really about."

Next up we managed to get a few words from Andrei Zharkov, a seasoned Immortals fighter who will be having his sixth fight for the promotion this weekend:

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30w33.jpg

ANDREI ZHARKOV

"I have just been finding my feet so far, in Mixed Martial Arts. In Russia, we train to fight bears... in New York... not so much. Sunday is a routine fight for me, except I begin a winning streak to take me to the top of the division. Our team is so strong now, we feed off each others brilliance. All the fans will be chanting my name come Sunday. Yes... oh yes."

Finally we had a word with Emmanuel Fofana, the unbeaten Bantamweight, after he literally just finished signing the fight contract to come up against fellow unbeaten striker Chris Bixler.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/5/5b3.jpg

EMMANUEL FOFANA (Black Mumba)

"Me and Chris clearly do not see eye to eye. He wanted more time to fight me. I hear he wanted over a month to train for my savage skills. I will fight you tomorrow, anytime, right now even. I need no more time. In my eyes, I have already beaten you, you are weaker than me. I am king of the jungle, and it will be YOUR zero going come fight day, not mine."

Clearly a bunch of very worked up individuals... it will be interesting to see how the fighters get on in the coming weeks!! STAY TUNED.

• Upvote 1