Immortals New York

Steel

Recent Twitter feed-

@ImmortalsNY @PeelSteel @MMA. Styles destroys Silvia and calls out Patterson. A bigger story is how Karlos Vemola though demolished Bosko Brute... #KO I want to see Vemola take on Patterson in a chance to fight Styles.. Hey folks thats just me. #ContendersMatch #MakeItHappen.-@BobJones @mmajunkie.com

I'm afraid not, Bob Jones. It was already made official long before this fight even happened. The winner of the Harques Wolfwood vs. Patterson fight was garraunteed a shot at taking on the winner of this evenings Heavyweight title match. So it is Official. Derric Styles, the KO monster will face David Paterson in an upcoming fight for his first title defence. Congradulations to Derric Syles, our first Heavyweight Champion. And done in spectacular fashion!!! :notworthy:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23w12.jpg

Bosko Brute

First of all, I would like to say congratulations to Karlos Vemola. I expect to see great things in your future.

I am embarassed by my performance tonight. I've shamed myself, and I've shamed my team. The heavyweight division is strong in the Immortals. I have three fights remaining on my contract. If I do not win my next two in a row, then the third fight will be my last. Right now I need to thank my leader Omnus IV for believing in me, even though I've let him down. If I only have three fight left, then I'm ready to go down swinging. That is all.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23w12.jpg

Bosko Brute

First of all, I would like to say congratulations to Karlos Vemola. I expect to see great things in your future.

I am embarassed by my performance tonight. I've shamed myself, and I've shamed my team. The heavyweight division is strong in the Immortals. I have three fights remaining on my contract. If I do not win my next two in a row, then the third fight will be my last. Right now I need to thank my leader Omnus IV for believing in me, even though I've let him down. If I only have three fight left, then I'm ready to go down swinging. That is all.

Bosko retiring? No way, he's better than every single fighter I've ever had lol

I'm afraid not, Bob Jones. It was already made official long before this fight even happened. The winner of the Harques Wolfwood vs. Patterson fight was garraunteed a shot at taking on the winner of this evenings Heavyweight title match. So it is Official. Derric Styles, the KO monster will face David Paterson in an upcoming fight for his first title defence. Congradulations to Derric Syles, our first Heavyweight Champion. And done in spectacular fashion!!! :notworthy:

@Mr.BrunnoFalcone, maybe I'm just really high on Vemola right now but who do you think he'll have next? This guy is the new thing and @Galactus is a good manager. And just to clarify- i was not ragging on @DerricStylesKO or @ARMhunter, just a lot of hype on Vemola here at @mmajunkie.com. #NextBigThing #WhatsNext?- @BobJones @mmajunkie.com

@Mr.BrunnoFalcone, maybe I'm just really high on Vemola right now but who do you think he'll have next? This guy is the new thing and @Galactus is a good manager. And just to clarify- i was not ragging on @DerricStylesKO or @ARMhunter, just a lot of hype on Vemola here at @mmajunkie.com. #NextBigThing #WhatsNext?- @BobJones @mmajunkie.com

Immortals New York official statement: No one thinks that you were showing disrespect to anyone. As far as who is next for Karlos Vemola, we will have to look and see where he sits in the rankings and match him up with a fighter that is of a similar status and rank. Those announcements will be made as soon as we have made that determination.

Statement made on mmajunkie.com radio- Bob Jones- Congrats to Shimmy Styles baby good work, and I like Vemola and Yuri, them two is looking good. For Vemola the Nikil vs Harques winner will be a whileeee away, maybe he gets the Yuri vs Bull Brute winner for a chance at either Nikil or Harques or da title. I'm not the decision maker, just another opinion out hea

Statement made on mmajunkie.com radio- Bob Jones- Congrats to Shimmy Styles baby good work, and I like Vemola and Yuri, them two is looking good. For Vemola the Nikil vs Harques winner will be a whileeee away, maybe he gets the Yuri vs Bull Brute winner for a chance at either Nikil or Harques or da title. I'm not the decision maker, just another opinion out hea

That is an interesting opinion actually. The Nikil vs Wolfwood fight is still three months* out and The next Title match Styles vs. Paterson is likely to be four to five months* out. Then that makes Vemola vs. the winner of Lebedev vs. Brute a very real possibility. That could put the winner of that match in a fight with each other for the number one contender spot. All of that means that the title fight resulting from all that to be over a year* out. But without doubt, Vemola has thrust himself deep into title contention land with that huge win.

* All times mentioned are in game time one week in real life = one month game time.

Silva would like to announce his wanting to take time off from mma to learn basketweaving. . . . Jk, on a serious note, we feel this gatekeeper talk is a little premature. We are still in the title hunt with this loss. I dont think anyone can argue we are not, and that being said we would like to fight Mighty Joe if he defeats Shaggy, if not we are willing to wait and see how the rest of the picture clears.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1314242869Brunno%20Falcone%20Jr..jpg

In a press conference following the post fight interviews from INY-4 Silvia vs. Styles Brunno Falcone made the following statement

Brunno Falcone: I am trainin' tree more project fighters right now. Da Rusky, Kirill Stegnin, is just training his ass off and doing da QFC circuit for a bit. We done picked up both our free agent picks dis month and dey are gonna be comin to da Immortals when deys ready. One of dem, Alfredo Amarena, is breakin' some bad habits and shitty build he had from his previous manager. Wez gonna whip dis boy inta shape and den turn him lose in da QFC for a bit. After dat, he's comin' home to da Immortals. My newest pick is still in a contract wit the Dawg Pound for one more fight. Den wez gonna bring him over here. He is 2-0 right now and is a wonderful boxer in da lightweight division, named Corey Smith. Dis boy is gonna make waves let me tell yas.

After dat we gots Harald 'Da Viking Warrior' Friedricksen, over in NEI in London. Now we don't know for sure what wez gonna do wit him yet, but we might be bringing him here after his contract wit NEI is troo. He is 2-0 and facin' a tough older fighter managed by John Hetfield. Now dis here fight is gonna be tough as old lady titties for Harald, but we tink dat wez gots dis. If'n we win dis den we gots tree more fights over dere. So he's gonna be busy for a while yet, but he will have had tree fights in four months* since leaving da VFC and has done great against some stiff competition. Da next fight is da toughest so far. But wit in a year or so he may be coming here to make a dent in da heavyweights over here.

Now da bad news is dat, 'Da Russian Bear' Aleksander Yaroslev has not lived up ta expectations and he will be leaving da Immortals for a bit after his next fight. He will focus on his life and trying ta get his game straight. After a few fights in da QFC he might be back or he might be going back ta Siberia or where ever he's from.

Paul Orndorf took a plea bargain and got probation and community service for his legal troubles from last mont. He is still gonna be facin' Archie Fallon here in one mont* on INY-5. If'n he wins his fight wit Fallon, well... I guess we burns dat bridge when we gets to it. But he needs ta start stringing some wins together or he may be hittin' da bricks too, see. OK, dat's all. I just wanted a give yous all an update on what's going on for da future of my camp, capish? All right. Good night.

(* all times are in game time.)

Silva would like to announce his wanting to take time off from mma to learn basketweaving. . . . Jk, on a serious note, we feel this gatekeeper talk is a little premature. We are still in the title hunt with this loss. I dont think anyone can argue we are not, and that being said we would like to fight Mighty Joe if he defeats Shaggy, if not we are willing to wait and see how the rest of the picture clears.

Totally agree. The gatekeeper comment was not meant to be dismissive ove Armando Silvia at all. Rather it was simply saying that he could still be a spoiler for other hopefulls as they would need to get through you to get the shot. If they cannot then that would make him the top contender again. We will get a fight for Armando that is commensurate to his abilities and rank. Mighty Joe might be ranked too low for you even if he beats Dope, which is far from a certainty. That fight has interesting ramifications. For Dope it is pretty crucial to secure the win. For Joe, it launches him way up into sight of the title hunt. Vemola vs. Silvia is a possibility, as the other top heavyweights will be occupied for a while, and even Silvia has a fight lined up with someone doesn't he? I forget off the top of my head. Either way, this division is the most hotly contested in the organization I think.

Oh, and I am looking forward to Bob Jone's breakdown of the Light-Heavyweight Division. Always an interesting insight that sometimes I miss.

He was supposed to fight a Brute boy if he won, but sadly Brute did not pull out the victory so we would like to wait on that fight. As far as Mighty Joe, we are fairly certain that Joe will be in the top ten, maybe top 8 if he manages to defeat Shaggy. That beng said it is not something we really see as a possability because we doubt he will get the W.

Ricky Warner has already started his next preview and the INY-4 review should be up tomorrow night with any luck. Then I will have the INY-5 Preview up probably the next day and On Tuesday or Wednesday the interview with Mike and Troy Melton should be done and posted. Then I can breathe for a day and I start writing for my other fighters in the other orgs. Yay!!!

Then wash, rinse, repeat.... The next interview after the Meltons will be Jon Boogi. After that I am not sure. Maybe Ramirez. He has several fighters in here and he runs the APG. we'll see...

As some of you may have noticed, the of the night awards were raised to $1000 instead of $750. I was supposed to make this announcment BEFORE this event, but I am a fucking retard and I forgot to. Anyway, from here on out the of the night awards are to be $1000 instead of $750.

As we become more profittable we will continue to whare the wealth in other ways. Already we have one gym that sill be subsidized by the organization. Adrenaline MMA & Fitness gym owned by Perdo. There are negotiations in progress to open two other private gyms for Immortals. One will be a stand up skills focused gym and the other a primarily ground based skill focused gym.

I will keep you posted as to when these gyms will be opened as long as my brain doesn't vapor lock and I forget to mention it. Fortunately there are other people in this org to occasionally remind the senile old me to put my pants on before walking out to get the mail and to post the important information that needs to be diseminated.

ok INY managers, is anyone willing to do a new writing segment for me called Fighter Spotlight? it's basically going into detail about your fighter's childhood, fighting styles, how they go into MMA, etc.

so all you need to do is pick one of your INY fighters and basically give me a bio of him, if you're interested either post on here or send me a message

David Paterson facebook update

"congrats to Styles, u did what u said u where gonna do, but can u keep the belt? probably not"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14w19.jpg

Derric "Shimmy" Styles

thx Pattycake... can you be the first to make out of the first round? probably not..

just incase yall didnt read the fight interview after the fight

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:31 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Derric Styles!

Derric Styles is the new heavyweight champion!

Derric Styles looked relieved post fight as he said the following; 'I like to thank my sponsor Rebel Pride Clothing, my camp, my little bro that helps push me. I like to thank Immortals and Mr Steel and my manager! ***To my next opponent, Patterson, your next to get knocked out homie!** Lets get this fight done this month!'.

Steel: As CEO of the Immortals I congratulate Shimmy on his impressive win, and we welcome his bravado. Today the Paterson contract has been tabled.

With regard to the future of the Immortals, we are now facing similar threats to those faced by former VFC CEO Kimmi McRiddle who had his manhood shot off in a drive by shooting. At the time rumours suggested that his penchant for transexual orgies had led to his demise, but in the last 24 hours death threats have been received from members of the 'Black Hand'. This, according to my stylist, is a highly organized and dangerous organization . While there is no evidence to suggest that Monroe of the MMM shot McRiddle's bell end off, we are advising that all Immortals staff be extra vigilant in the coming weeks, especially during back, sack and crack sessions, when we are at most vulnerable. Bruno has been advised to limit these to 3 times a week.

Regards

Steel