New org of the year 2011 - Nominations

MMATycoon

xXx - Throwdown in Helsinki.

It's my org so I may show a little favor here, but we started from scratch. We didn't have a ton of money to find talent and just steadily got better throughout the year.

I would also say Ascension, they finished the year ranked #1!

Really depends on criteria here.. Is it a brand new org created in 2011, is it an org that changed owners/rebranded for 2011..

If it's a brand new org then I'm happy to be nominated..

If it's an org that has rebranded or changed owners then really you can't go past Blitz Ascension

1326172885[/url]' post='330615']

Really depends on criteria here.. Is it a brand new org created in 2011, is it an org that changed owners/rebranded for 2011..

If it's a brand new org then I'm happy to be nominated..

If it's an org that has rebranded or changed owners then really you can't go past Blitz Ascension

Mike should remake this into 2 categories

• Upvote 1

Yeah for sure. I'm leaning towards Ascension not being in the running for this category due it technically not being "started" in 2011. However no one can argue that Vinny took this thing to great places in 2011. I think he's got Org of the Year locked up, and this should be a category for the "little" guys that just got going.

Yeah for sure. I'm leaning towards Ascension not being in the running for this category due it technically not being "started" in 2011. However no one can argue that Vinny took this thing to great places in 2011. I think he's got Org of the Year locked up, and this should be a category for the "little" guys that just got going.

Zero chance, NFC are Org of the Year by a fair bit.