Smack talker of the year 2011 - Nominations

MMATycoon

yeah i'd say that's about all that even need mentioning lol

Cant forget you. I remember some good trash comin from both sides in teh Skeletor/War Machine fight.

I nominate Face Kicker

I would like to nominate Myself and Buster Gloves for our exchange on the last episode of 2.0...

Son Goku vs Hawk Seibold

(David Goliath) (Buster Gloves)

mmatycoonradio.co.nr

And I quote, "He's like 3-2 against third graders and 3 no contests with his ex wife...M.S. is not a fighting style, Thats like calling a lobster attack a hand job"..."when this is over I'll get you in touch with V8 juice co. I'm sure they wanna sponsor a 260 pound vegetable" "I'll drag you out of your baby blue Prius and drown you in the Fukashima runoff..."I have this crotchless Borg suit that says, Assimulate This! I want my half robot face buried in some cleavage while taking a number one on number two, three nerds no cup style!"

• Upvote 1

Chris Karter, smacked the shit out of Barnabas.

Beat him with the keyboard, then beat his family with it too and it hurt. :bangin:

Jacky deserves an award for being a douche but best smack talker is very far from it. U mad? U jelly!! Entertaining but not very creative and it's more humerous when other people use his lines than when he does.

• Upvote 1