The Four Kings - Amsterdam

Dee

4K.33 : Retale vs. Hentschel! PREVIEW

Hello hello my little cupcakes! I trust you all had a bodacious week and are pumped up like Pamela's chest for this weekend's round of 4 King's MMA action. As usual we're lining up 10 of the best fights Europe has to offer and as a special treat we're going to see the Lightweight title contested between Retale and Hentschel. Exciting right? The 3000 ugly as sin supporters in black t-shirts turning up to watch the fights seem to think so and Hard Knocks is the place home to these specimens of humanity once more so if you haven't got a ticket yet you'd better hurry up fella! As usual, BioPharm Nutrition is partnering with 4K for this event and with that shameless sponsor plug out of the way let's look at the top 5 fights lined up for the night:

Alha "The Prince Of Arabia" Dhin vs. Neo "Nero" Angin

Lightweight

We kick start the maincard with a lightweight bout between the self proclaimed 'Prince of Arabia' Dhin, not sure what his 1 million brothers and cousins have to say about that, as he takes on a man who out ranks him in both blood and inter-family nookie, "Nero" Angin. Dhin did well to turn around a small losing streak in his last appearance and he brings his superman Y-fronts back to the cage once more when his big ground game takes on an opponent who will be much keener to keep it standing. Angin is the heavier of the 2 men but you wouldn't be relying on that as his wrestling is inferior to "Prince's" and with the latter having a big list of submission victims to his name tonight may be the night Angin get's submitted for the first time, especially as he has more subs than KOs to his own name, suggesting he is perhaps a little reliant on his floor game. Although Dhin's morale is far less than stellar, perhaps a result of those superman undies being slightly soiled, I think he has the aces here tonight to get it down and wrap it up so I expect him to be jubilant after a submission victory.

"The Prodigy" Jima Jamm vs. Gabriel Salwa

Cruiserweights

Two cruiserweights who have been doing big things are "The Prodigy" Jamm and his undefeated rival Salwa. Both men have 5 wins to their names, although "The Prodigy" has only recently returned to winning form. Salwa is the bigger man, putting a little extra height and weight behind his impressively rounded standup game which has seen all his wins coming via knock out. This is something Jamm, who is only a touch behind in terms of striking skills, will have to keep in mind when they go toe-to-toe. Jamm has shown an ability to grapple effectively but with his wrestling being a level below Salwa's it may not be prudent to try to go to floor as he may well end up wear a counter kick to the head for this troubles. Salwa is still inbound from London and this with his slightly less than perfect energy will see his overall freshness less than he would like when he hits the cage but with most of his fights not making the 2nd minute mark I think he should have enough energy to score an early KO.

Ed Gein vs. "Dangerous" Dan McGrew

Middleweight

A huge test faces the undefeated Gein when he lands in Amsterdam from Helsinki. His opponent, "Dangerous" McGrew is as close to a veteran as you get in these ID restricted format organisations and with decent standup and dangerous ground games he is certainly living up to his monicker. McGrew overcame a rough patch in his last outing and he will be super keen to get into the cage and prove it is the start of something big and no mere fluke event. Gein for his part has 7cm extra height which he will be hoping allows him to land with his heavy hands and feet but to be honest I am not sure he has ever fought somneone as capable as McGrew and I am tipping "Dangerous" to score the win and I think he could take it any way he likes but I am going to stick with his preference towards submissions.

Carlos "The Rock" Rahman vs. "Z Sub Machine" Tommy Tapout

Lightweight. Co-Main Event!

Born in Bangladesh, based in and currently flying out of Tokyo is "The Rock" Rahman. Another quality fighter and a man who's been around the circuits a few times he will be keen to make up for a loss in his last fight by scoring another win over "Z Sub Machine" Tapout. These two met back in 4K.22 and Tapout will be hoping his takedowns have improved enough to allow him to get this fight down before he wears "The Rock's" fists as a mask once more. With Rahman boasting an extra 13lbs weight and all of the standup striking I am concerned that Tapout just hasn't shown the explosiveness required to make things happen his way early enough in fights whereas his opponent turns out lights fast. It's hard to bet against a proven winner so I am tipping "The Rock" to go 2 from 2 against "Z Sub Machine" and once more I am picking the KO victory.

"repe" Reiska Pekka Retale vs. Stefan "Hast Du'n Problem?" Hentschel

Lightweight. Main Event TITLE FIGHT!

This is a very special event ladies and gentlemen, a lightweight title fight between two undefeated greats of 4K. The defender, the reigning champion "Repe" Retale is making his first defense since winning the belt off of the previously mentioned "The Rock" Rahman. His challenger, "Hast Du'n Problem?" Hentschel is slightly taller and lighter which should suit him in a fight which is most likely to take place standing. Both men have great ground games which I expect to cancel each other out as the two men may well choose to stand and trade blows until one falls down. Retale has all but one of his fights via decision, so he definitely has the gas tank and the patience to play out a smart gameplan but Hentschel will likely be looking to end this one, despite being the slight underdog in terms of overall striking ability. With such a solid record behind him in the UMMA TUF competition I think Retale has the experience to take whatever Hentschel can throw at him and I reckon he is going to notch up another decision win and successful title defense.

So there you go, all of the 4K.33 action as anticipated by the mighty K-Rad. I hope this is of use to those of you into the gambling side of things and I expect to see all your ugly mugs cage side as we get into another weekend of big fighting fun!

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/13419412914K-33.jpg

THIS BE DI GANJA!!! Who else would it be? What is up mi people? It's ya boy Ganja, joining you live from the airport. That's right!!! I'll be flying to New York for a few days but no need to worry, recaps will be supplied. We had a packed crowd here at Hard Knocks arena, some asshole almost spilled his soda on my new shirt. Anyways, Four Kings never fails to disappoint, this was another exciting card with the lightweight title on the line. Now please, you didn't come here to listen to me talk about ratings, you came here for a recap and that's what you'll get! Let's review the fights, shall we?

Main Event:

"repe" Reiska Pekka Retale (9-0) Vs. Stefan "Hast Du'n Problem?" Hentschel (6-0)

WOOOO!!! I can't remember the last time I was this excited for a title fight. Retale was looking to make his first title defense after beating the former champion via decision. Retale is a dangerous wrestler who can also slug it out. Henstchel is the perfect match for this guy. They both have solid stand up skills but are absolute monsters on the ground. I predicted a close fight, I was wrong again. Retale dominate the stand up early. He controlled the exchanges by utilizing his punches and avoiding any strikes thrown by Henstchel. He spent the first few minutes of the fight jabbing it up while the challenger wore himself out throwing wide shots and trying takedown after takedown. Retale tool the fight into the clinch where Henstchel pulled guard and got the fight to the ground. Retale controlled much of the action on the ground. He easily transitioned and was able to fight off any submissions Henstchel attempted. He took round one with little effort but round two would also go in his favor. Retale displayed also his superior boxing in the second round. He landed powerful hooks to the challenger's head and body, keeping him at bay. After wearing his opponent out, Retale tool the fight into the clinch, looking to continue his onslaught. The champion showcased his Muay Thai skills. He landed some brutal knees and elbows to Henstchel who couldn't seem to defend himself. Retale rocked him with a knee then dropped him with a huge uppercut that dropped him like a sack. Henstchel was out of it! The canvas was all that held him up as Retale continues to pounce on him. The ref eventually did his job and stopped the fight. That dumbass.

Reiska Pekka Retale wins via TKO (Strikes) in 3:55 of round two.

Co-Main Event:

"Z Sub Machine" Tommy Tapout (6-2) Vs. Carlos "The Rock" Rahman (7-2)

GANJA!!! This be di type of fight that gets GANJA's nipples hard! Two former champions battling to return to glory and challenge for the title once more. Tapout was the long-time reigning Lightweight champion before he met the hungry boxer, Carlos Rahman. Rahman shocked Amsterdam by knocking Tapout unconscious and taking the gold. Rahman started the fight with his usual aggressive boxing attack. He looked to land those heavy punches but didn't have much success. Tapout may not be an elite Kickboxer but he can hold his own during standup exchanges. He blocked, slipped and weaves most of Rahman's punches before countering with a powerful takedown. Tapout immodestly went to work with his deadly submission game. He landed in half guard but that didn't stop him from cranking on a tight Kimura. I'll tip my hat off to Rahman who defended the next two submission attempts but when he let his guard down for that split second, well you all saw what happened. Tapout caught him in a Kimura and refused to let go. Rahman tried to escape but that only provoked Tapout to crank harder and eventually crack his arm. Rahman tapped out furiously and handed Tapout the much needed win. Payback is a bitch!

Tommy Tapout wins via Submission (Kimura) in 3:37 in round one.

Main Card:

"Dangerous" Dan McGrew (7-4) Vs. Ed Gein (5-0)

OH SHIT!!! I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried for McGrew. He's known for his less-than stellar chin and they pit him against Gein? The well-rounded undefeated monster who's knocked out everyman placed in front of him. McGrew started the action like he usually does. He was very aggressive with his wrestling, he constantly came forward and tried to take Gein down. Gein easily stuffed all his takedowns but couldn't get a chance to strike. McGrew's perseverance would eventually pay off as he got the takedown a few minutes into the fight. Gein surprised the crowd by sweeping McGrew after a messy battle for control against the cage. Gein didn't do much on the ground anyway, he was no was no match for McGrew. Gein repeatedly tried to stand back up by McGrew wasn't having it. After a brief struggle for control McGrew regained momentum by taking Gein's back. Now I knew it was only a matter of time. McGrew slipped an arm under Gein's chin and I knew it was all over. He brutally squeezed his airway and had Gein tapping in no time. God damn you McGrew, don't scare me like that!

Dan McGrew wins via Submission (RNC) in 3:30 of round one.

Gabriel Salwa (5-0) Vs. "The Prodigy" Jima Jamm (5-2)

COLD BLOODED!!! It's been a while since I've seen a fight like this. A former title challenger and a rising star going to battle for number one contender status. It sounded like something of out a video game. Jamm is a Four Kings veteran and a vicious striker, a perfect opponent to welcome Salwa into the cage. Salwa will no doubt have a bright future, he's a young talented fighter who can provide those crowd-pleasing knockouts. I would be lying if I wasn't thinking that Jamm would knock Salwa into next. I was once again proven wrong, I should leave predictions to the bookies...Salwa dominated every second of this fight. His deadly combination of Boxing And Muay Thai neutralized Jamm's Boxing attack. Salwa effortlessly landed head shots, brutal body punches and displayed a beautiful array of kicks. I was shocked that Jamm didn't get his lights put out, Salwa ha had no problem knocking every other opponent out. I have to give Jamm credit, he stayed in the pocket and traded with the superior striker. I wouldn't be surprised if Salwa got title shot after that performance.

Gabriel Salwa wins via Unanimous Decision.

Alha Dhin (7-4) Vs. Neo "Nero" Angin (4-3)

RESPECT!!! Ganja loves the lower weight classes, these two are a reason why! This was a great fight to get the night on the road. The crafty BJJ veteran, Alha Dhin, faced the well-rounded prospect, Neo Angin. This was a great fight indeed. Both fighters got a chance to show their grappling prowess. This fight went to the round early in every round and had very little standup exchanges. The only reason they even went into the clinch was to set up takedowns. Dhin proved to be too much for the less-experienced Angin. Dhin was able to win every round by using his aggression and relentlessly trying to submit the younger fighter. He had twenty eight submission attempts but didn't get one! I had to give a shout out to Angin for fighting off that onslaught from a high-caliber opponent. Angin wasn't just a sandbag though, he fought back and tried submissions of his own. Dhin's pace an aggression proved to be too much for him, he couldn't seem to keep up. Better luck next time.

Alha Dhin wins via Unanimous Decision.

Prelims:

Benjamin "Big Ben" Rosalia (4-2) Vs. "The Freak" Nils Korst (2-0)

Benjamin Rosalia wins via TKO (Strikes) in 2:10 of round one.

"Ask Again" Ben Askren (5-2) Vs. Mason "Action" Jackson (5-2)

Ben Askren wins via Submission (Kimura) in 1:51 of round one.

"Tiny" Tino Martha (3-2) Vs. Otou "Rancer" Hek (7-7)

Tino Martha wins via TKO (Strikes) in 0:53 of round one.

"Staff Sgt." Max Fightmaster (2-1) Vs. Fredy "Tank" Oliva (1-1)

Max Fightmaster wins via Submission (Guillotine) in 0:53 of round one.

Wayne Lucas (0-0) Vs. Nick Bowers (2-1)

Wayne Lucas wins via Unanimous Decision.

Dat's all mi people. Time for Ganja to tune out. Also, I tracked you down you bastard. Sending me all those letters I'm in a cab right now headed for your house! Keep ya lungs full and ya minds open. Gang out...

-Ganja

• Upvote 1

4K.34 : HW Tourney Rd 2! PREVIEW

Salutations! K-Rad here and I am very excited to be bringing you a preview of The Four Kings' Heavyweight Tournament Round 2! Can't you tell by all of the exclamation marks?! Hopefully I get through this preview in time as word on the street is that Ganja has managed to find out that it was me sending him all of those abusing letters and now he is on the way to my house. I'm ready for him though, I am going to be dressed as a Dominos delivery boy and when he knocks on my door, I'll open it with 2 pizzas in my hand and say "Dominos delivery, that will be $18.95" and, as a reflex action, he will give me $20, tell me to keep the change and turn around and walk off. Poor bastard won't even know what happened until he's about 7 slices deep and then his mind will be so blown he'll need a fresh bowl just to come to terms with my genius. Speaking of genius, tonight's event comes live from The Red Light, Amsterdam. This is my first visit to the venue so I am hoping there's plenty of big titty womenfolk getting around, particularly the ones without penises. Or even singular penis. Expect over 10000 fans to turn up for this one which will see the Heavyweight title being contested between Mohammed and Quintana so get your tickets early!

"The Real" Erkki Vieri vs. Bruce Becker

Middleweight

Quickly coming in to cover for "The Fake" Vieri we have "The Real" Vieri, preparing to take on Becker but I am not sure anyone even noticed the old switcharoo. Vieri is currently inbound from Finland but he won't be too worried about feeling too tired from his journey as on paper he dominated Becker across the board in terms of straight up skills. Becker is a deceptive opponent however as his 11 wins, 7 via KO, will testify. However, with "The Real" having equal wrestling and superior jitsu I do not think tonight's fight is going to go according to Becker's proven gameplan and with Vieri boasting a formidable standup arsenal I am expecting the 13lbs light Vieri to stick and move and outstrike Becker across the course of the fight. With 4 KOs from 4 appearances I am going to go against my instincts that this fight will end up going to a unanimous points win for "The Real" and instead I am going to tip him to take out the KO victory.

"The Dog" Uche Mohammed vs. Carlos Quintana

Heavyweight. TITLE FIGHT!

In a card so stacked with talent that the title fight needed to be put 2 fights below the co-main event we see "The Dog" Mohammed preparing to defend his title for the 2nd time against the challenger Quintana. Quintana is one of the recent migrants from OverComing and with a successful win in his first appearance at 4K he is ready to put his devastatingly heavy fists to the test against the champ. Mohammed has been a points fighter in the past and I am not expecting this to work for him tonight as Quintana does not mess around. With the challenger being up to the task in terms of wrestling and grappling this just leaves "The Dog" woefully unprepared for the standup assault which is coming his way and the extra 13cm of height Quintana has on his side is only going to help to stack the odds against the champ, who I expect to be taking an early nap tonight and to wake up sans belt and trousers.

"Raven" Ricardo Leroix vs. "Captain America" Steve Rogers

Heavyweight

Another fighter who is flying in from Helsinki is "Captain America" Rogers as he prepares to go toe-to-toe with "Raven" Lexoix in another heavyweight battle. There are some big skills hitting the cage from two relatively young fighters so it will be great to see not only how these two go against each other but how they progress throughout their careers. Leroix is a red hot Western style boxer whereas his opponent, despite having good boxing of his own, is a red hot Thai boxer so the mix of styles will be hugely entertaining supported as they are by their brethren arts. Leroix holds a distinct advantage with wrestling and jitsu but with no subs to his name it is yet to be seen whether this is purely a defensive skill he has acquired or whether he will put it use to end Rogers in an unexpected fashion. For my mind, I expect the two men to stand and bang and with almost identical sizes between the two it should be a magnificant fireworks display for the fans. It's difficult to pick a winner as both have knock out power, but despite Leroix showing he has the heavy hands required for the one punch knock out I think Rogers' record may be slightly superior due to a stronger chin so I am picking him to win the KO but I may yet be proven wrong!

Rakastaja "Thunder" Nurminen vs. Harry "Heracles" Nak

Heavyweight. Co-Main Event!

A legend of 4K enters the cage tonight as Hall Of Famer "Thunder" Nurminen takes on "Heracles" Nak in the co-main event. To be honest, I am not sure why "Thunder" is in the HOF, having competed in only 5 4K events that I can see and going 3 from 5 in those, but whatever, he has been the champ before and he is keen to get back there once more! Tonight Nurminen's strong mixed array of standup skills will be tested by Nak's very formidable boxing and even more dangerous ground game. With very good wrestling and a purple belt, this is going to be the true test of "Thunder's" takedown defense and if that fails, he is essentially going to be a babe thrown to the wolves as his white belt is not going to help him. If, however, he can keep it standing for more than a minute or two the odds are very much in "Thunder's" favour for a big KO win as, out of his 20 wins, he has 18 via KO and only 4 have made it into the 2nd round. This is a fantastic pedigree and with Nak taking his first KO loss in his last appearance it will be interesting to see if this affects him psychologically as well as whether his chin is up to it and the referee was perhaps a little too hasty to intervene last time around. This is going to be a really good fight either way but I am feeling good about Nurminen's clinch ability so I am expecting him to take another KO win unless Nak managed to secure that early takedown.

Jorge "The Damager" Aquino vs. "The Alabama Alpha Male" Bobby Lee Daniels

Middleweight. Main Event!

I am not going to lie to you boys and girls, I am an unashamed "The Damager" Aquino fan boy. Ever since I interviewed him way back in the day as an emerging talent I knew that this kid had something special. Four somethings really, two have hands and two have feet. This guy ends fights. He is undefeated after 8 appearances, only 1 person has managed to survive the first round and this is the kind of pluck I like to see in a fighter. The 5 time OverComing Middleweight champion, he is taking on the equally impressive "The Alabama Alpha Male" (does that mean he gets first pick of the sisters?) Daniels, the dominant ex-champ who took his first professional loss against the new champ, Zorba The Greek, in his last appearance. Daniels has plenty to prove and he is currently flying in from Helsinki with a couple of the other boys in order to prove it. This is a titanic battle in the making as Daniels, like Aquino, had previously been undefeated from 8 and only 1 person made it past the 1st round with him, and that was his debut appearance in which he won a decision, most likely due to nerves and finding his feet. This is a fight where one man should be leaving on a stretcher within the first few minutes. Daniels is slightly taller with a wrestling advantage, Aquino is slightly heavier with a Thai advantage and this has the makings of something epic. If it weren't for the brutal power both men have in their hands I'd be predicting a draw but as it stands, fanboydom wins out and I am tipping "The Damager" to notch up another KO win and line himself up a title shot in the near future.

There you have it boys and girls, 4K.34 all neat like thanks to K-Rad. You know you want it, you need it, so make sure you're cageside where you can get glimpses of me and if you're really lucky a handshake as I am leaving the toilet. It's cool, I washed them.

• Upvote 2

Awesome read from both guys, daaamn!

ps. Just to clarify my thinking behind Nurminen's nomination: 4K HoF is not all about wins. It's about fighting spirit! Rakastaja has not ever declined a challenge even though his opponents have been stronger on the paper. He has never had a disappointing fight and he brings the thunder quite literally to every fight with his absolute KO power. Thus he is a hall of famer here. =)

• Upvote 1

Awesome read from both guys, daaamn!

ps. Just to clarify my thinking behind Nurminen's nomination: 4K HoF is not all about wins. It's about fighting spirit! Rakastaja has not ever declined a challenge even though his opponents have been stronger on the paper. He has never had a disappointing fight and he brings the thunder quite literally to every fight with his absolute KO power. Thus he is a hall of famer here. =)

Agreed. I'd damn near put my guys at Four K for free with those two doing the pre/reviews.

The fighters are a little bit too quiet at 4 Kings, though. Jorge Aquino and Carlos Quintana are going to have to *ahem* liven up the party here soon. shades.gif

The fighters are a little bit too quiet at 4 Kings, though. Jorge Aquino and Carlos Quintana are going to have to *ahem* liven up the party here soon. shades.gif

Looking forward for that. =)

I might throw out a mass-mail about thrash talking too and maybe throw in an incentive of some sort. We'll see.

Interview with Uche Mohammed after the HW tourney round 2:

Interviewer: Uche, what are your feeling about your performance tonight?

Uche: I am devastated. I think I am getting too old and the new generation of fighters are just too good. I did a stupid mistake in the first Nak fight, but this time I was completely outclassed although I came with a very good strategy.

Interviewer: What do you think of your opponent?

Uche: Oh Carlos is a great fighter and give me a hell of a beating. I think he has to be considered a favorite in the HW finals.

Interviewer: I know it is too soon, but what direction do you think you should follow from here on?

Uche: I really don't know. I am considering retirement. As it seems, my tribal wrestling is not enough in order to deal with the new guys and if I cannot be the best I don't see a reason to continue. Even the preview maker hates me and describes my style as "point fighting". I don't know even know what that means.. I fight to win and that is it.

Interviwer: It was a tough night for you but are you serious about retiring?!

Uche: I am deffinately thinking about it but it is too early to tell.. I might finish my contract as I am not a bitch and I will not back down from anything. Time will tell.

Interciewer: Thanks for your time Uche. You were a great champion and gave us a lot of memorable fights and hopefully this wasn't the last time we see you!

Uche: I also wanted to apologise to my fans cuz I feel I failed their expectations, but I did my best.I am extremely grateful for them always beeing behind me.. Sorry guys! Also big thanks to the CEO of the organisation Dee Early. I have always been threated like a god.

• Upvote 2

Four Kings Conference Call Transcript: Dead Disney, Jorge Aquino and Carlos Quintana.

Interviewer: Good evening, gentlemen. I'm happy you could join us. My name is Cortina Bergans and I'll be the interviewer/operator of this call. This interview will be webcast live and available for replay at 4Kingstv.com.

Dead Disney: Thanks. We're grateful for the interview.

Interviewer: It's an honor for us as well. Team Disney, can we start off with some introductions? Most Four Kings fans have no idea who you are.

Jorge Aquino: My name is Jorge Aquino. I've recently signed a five fight contract in Four Kings and I intend to completely decimate the middleweight division. I do not plan on stopping there, "Ms. Interviewer". I will not be satisfied until I have defeated every top fighter in every division north of middleweight, preferably by amazing knockout. And if any one of you maricones in the lighter classes want to get your ass stomped out by The Damager, give Mr. Early a call and I'm sure he'll hook you up!! I really don't have anything fucking more to say than that.

Dead D: Wow. You're higher strung than usual, guy.

Jorge A: Fuck that! I just want to fight! *disconnection*

Interviewer: Well, it appears we have lost contact with Jorge. The rest of you guys are still here?

Carlos Quintana: Yeah, I am.

Dead D: Still here. Sorry about Jorge, he can be a bit of a douche at times. Plus, he's not exactly a social dragonfly. The only person in Team Disney he gets along with is Bam Bam. Hell, I wonder if he wants to beat ME up sometimes. Deep down, he's good people, though.

Carlos Q: I'm Carlos, my friends call me "Bam Bam", and I'm the current crown holder of the heavyweight division at Four Kings. I'd also like to give a shout out to big Uche Mohammad! Thanks for the chance to face you and I hope you'll continue fighting. Oh, and a belated Happy Birthday to you too.

Interviewer: Gentlemen, can you tell us about your upcoming fights?

Dead D: Well, Jorge is scheduled to fight for the middleweight crown in early to mid-September. It will be against either Iso Fedex or ZorbaThe Greek; whoever wins on August 1st. Honestly, neither one of those guys stand a chance with Jorge Aquino. Especially Zorba—he's too under skilled and too chinny to last more than one round with my guy. That "close-your-eyes- and- hope for a ko" style he employed against Bobby Lee Daniels is not going to cut it with Jorge. There will be no lotteries to win here. Iso will require a more cerebral approach; however, I see the same result as with Zorba:TKO/KO stoppage circa the first round.

Carlos Q: I have a fight coming up with Steve Rogers and I expect it to be very fan friendly. I'm not sure if I'm going to win, but if I follow Disney's fight plan, then I should do pretty well. To be honest, I'm surprised at my success so far. Being a champion this early in my career is not what I expected, especially considering I am mostly a Thai practitioner. It took a long time for me to become a solid,well rounded Thai fighter and I've spent a lot less time working on my other MMA skills. I really didn't see myself being a champion for another year or so, but I'm enjoying the fame and the extra cash for sure!

Interviewer: We're running low on time gentlemen, any last thoughts for the 4K universe?

Carlos Q: I want to thank Dee Early for signing me when no one else would. I fought my ass off at Overcoming and wasn't even offered a contract extension. That tore me up inside and I was on the verge of giving up MMA altogether when BAM!! Mr. Early calls, signs me to 4K, and now I'm a champion. I'm extremely happy to fight in one of the greatest orgs in Tycoonland. Thanks 4 Kings!!

Dead D: I gotta agree with Bam here: 4 Kings is a pleasure to work with and for. I hope Team Disney can help the company go far. I'd also like to say what up to K-Rad: What up! *Laughter*

Interviewer: Thanks, gentlemen. I'm Cortina Bergans and this concludes the 4 Kings conference call with Team Disney.

• Upvote 2

The sun has yet to burn away the early morning fog on the beach. When... of in the distance can be heard a sound. One that sends chills down the spines of all who hear it's clarion call. Horns. War horns... that can mean only one thing. The approach of a viking longship laden with fierce viking warriors hungry for slaughter and plunder. They are a godless horde and show no mercy for those in their wake. the come straight out of the mouth of Hell and burn the temples of the Lord. Why? Why hath God forsaken us?

- Transcript from the writings of monks in northern England circa 8th century AD.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31b22.jpg

Harald "the Viking Warrior" Friedricksen: On August 4th the Viking warrior will show no mercy to his opponent. I will pillage the 4 Kings and move one step closer to putting the crown upon my brow. You have been warned!

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/13/13b5.jpg

In 2D, 13H, 30M Marcus "Animal" Brandao will be making his Four Kings debut. Brandao was the last heavyweight champion in the now defuct organization, Overcoming, and comes into The Four Kings highly regarded with a 8-0 record. All wins by devastating (T)KO. Prepare yourselves to be shocked and awed as Brandao adds another KO win to his record and witness the future King of the heavyweights! To the current holder of the crown and all the top contenders in the heavyweight divisions I suggest you take notice, and be afraid.

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/13412499774K-30.jpg

Recap by Ganja Man.

GANJA SO FLY!!! It's ya boy, ya main man and the crush of all ya girlfriends. Ganja here! Joining you live from mi basement where I just finished tearing through a six pack of beer, two pepperoni pizzas and an ounce of the finest Amsterdam ganja money can buy. Four Kings did it again people! I thought Dee was crazy for setting up this tournament but it seems like it's just what this org needed. Nothing attracts the crowd like a main card full of heavyweight action, tonight was no exception. We tore it up here at the Res Light, the biggest venue to ever host a Four Kings event. We just keep breaking our records! Their was a full house here, ten thousand four hundred screaming fans. That shit actually got annoying after a while... But anyways, ya didn't come here to listen to me complain. You came for a recap and that's what you'll be getting! Let's review the fights, shall we?

Main Event:

Jorge "The Damager" Aquino (8-0) Vs. "The Alabama Alpha Male" Bobby Lee Daniels (9-1)

HOLY MOTHER OF GANJA!!! This is the fight we've all been waiting for. No doubt the winner would get a title shot. A former champion taking on the promotional newcomer. The heavy handed former champ, Bobby Lee Daniels, was looking to return to the top of the mountain after losing his title. Jorge Aquino is a monster, I mean seriously the guy is kinda scary. We've seen our champions put fear into their opponents hearts, but Aquino takes it to a whole new level. Daniels didn't look so good in his last outing, who am I kidding? He got knocked out in five seconds but I personally think it was just a lucky shot. Daniels no doubt would be returning with more hunger in his heart, for the belt I mean. The usual hunger he feels is for corn-dogs. Both guys came in to fight, there was no doubt about that. Aquino is a sniper, his boxing is world class and his hands are some one the deadliest I've ever seen. That's really saying something considering Daniels has the heaviest hands in Four Kings. Aquino simply out work the champ, he was way too accurate and way to technical for Daniels. Bobby is known to come out looking for the KO punch early in the first, it just wasn't there this time. Aquino easily dodged Daniel's wide shots an countered with his own. Aquino battered the champion for five minutes before they stepped back into their corners. At this point I was shitting myself, how could anyone beat Daniels up like that?! Aquino came out in the second with the same tactics and continued to pepper the former champ with crisp punches. Daniels look exhausted, early in the second he seemed to e completely out of gas. Aquino dropped him with a monster straight left and immediately dove in. "The Damager" starting dropping bombs and forced the ref to stop the fight. Bobby no!!!

Jorge Aquino wins via TKO (Strikes) in 1:49 of round two.

Co-Main Event:

Harry "Heracles" Nak (7-3) Vs. Rakastaja "Thunder" Nurminen (20-4)

WOOOO!!! The second round of the heavyweight tournament! These lucky sons of bitches moved on to the second round to face the be the next wave of opposition. Former champion, Harry Nak is looking for another shot at the title. His opponent, also a former champion, Rakastaja Nurminen is looking for a shot back to the top. These guys are hungry and both coming off a string of losses. No doubt that they would want to make statement in this fight. Harry Nak is the Boxer/Wrestler mix, a style that served him well and won him the title. Nurminen on the other hand is well-rounded, no weaknesses and no strengths. His balances style led him to a championship and twenty wins. I was worried for Nak early on. Nurminen dropped him with a huge Combe and Nak was completely out of it. He quickly recovered and took Nurminen down hoping to regain his senses. Nak saw an opportunity to do some damage on the ground and looked to transition into a better position. Nak easily moved into half guard and continues his submission onslaught. He caught a hold of Nurminen's far side arm and slapped on a Kimura. He cranked viciously on Nurminen's arm forcing the hardy veteran to tap. Nicely done!

Harry Nak wins via Submission (Kimura) in 1:50 of round one.

Main Card:

"Captain America" Steve Rogers (7-1) Vs. "Raven" Ricardo Leroix (7-2)

WAARRR!!! It's yet another heavyweight fight in the Four Kings tournament. Two of the top heavyweight contenders battled for the right to challenge the heavyweight title holder. Steve Rogers is a Muay Thai machine, always looking to end the fight with his deadly array of kicks. Ricardo Leriox on the other hand is a world class boxer, this guy has fantastic hands and isn't afraid to put them to work. These two standup monsters didn't fail to provide the fans with the striking battle they desperately craved. Rogers was simply the better tonight, he was incredibly accurate. Rogers didn't have the pace and pressure that Leriox had, but he was careful and picked his shots carefully. Rogers was looking to make every strike count, and so he did. He battered Leriox with brutal body kicks and legs kicks. Slowly wearing him out as he swung those wild, looping punches. Rogers got the opportunity to land a few head kicks that jerked Leroix's head to the side, I was shocked he didn't get knocked out! Late in the first, Rogers cracked Leriox with a huge left-right combo that had him out on his feet! Rogers landed another huge right hand that ended the night early. I've never seen a man hit the canvas so hard.

Steve Rogers wins via KO (Strikes) in 4:53 of round one.

Carlos "Bam Bam" Quintana (6-0) Vs. "The Dog" Uche Mohammed (9-1)

WOAH!!! Many complained on how this wasn't the main event. The fight for the heavyweight crown between the top fighters in the division. The wrestling phenom, Uche Mohammed put his title on the line against the well-rounded striker, Carlos Quintana. Mohammed didn't surprise any one by taking the fight down to the canvas early on. Mohammed, I love you bro but you can be one boring son of a bitch sometimes. Mohammed looked for submissions as Quintana worked off his back. Snooze! These people came here for a war! Stand them up ref! Quintana and the rest of the people in the building got their wish, the ref immodestly stood them up and the action resumed on the feet. It was all Quintana after that, he was able to land his shots and stuff Mohammed's relentless takedowns. Quintana continued to dominate the standup, until Mohammed tried to close the distance forcing the challenger to clinch. Quintana ended the first round with a sharp knee. I was sacred the second round Wouk be a repeat of the first, Mohammed went for the instant takedown but was shut down by Quintana. Mohammed received heavy shots to his body, no doubt Quintana was looking to wear the champ out. Quintana landed a crushing body shot then followed it up with a huge left hook that dropped Mohammed. "The Dog" looked to recover but Quintana didn't give him the chance. He immediately jumped on top of his stunned opponent and fire away until Mohammed was no more! Every dog has it's day.

Carlos Quintana wins via TKO (Strikes) in 0:28 of round two.

"The Real" Erkki Vieri (4-0) Vs. Bruce Becker (11-3)

CLINCH IT!!! A great way to get the main card started! Two hungry up and coming Middleweights looking to make a statement. The undefeated, heavy handed and granite chinned, Erkki Vieri was pitted against the battle tested veteran, Bruce Becker. Vieri is known for his clinch game, something he may have overdone tonight... He clinched early in the fight and kept his pinned. He unloaded a flurry of head shots and the occasional body shot to pick apart the ground-focused fighter. Becker didn't do much to fight back, I don't think he had the strength or skill to work in the clinch. Vieri manhandled him all the way to the three minute mark when thing started to get ugly. Vieri dropped Becker with a monster uppercut, dropping him to one knee. Vieri fired another uppercut as Becker looked to compose himself. Vieri continued to pounce on his opponent for a few more moment until the incompetent ref jumped. That's how fighters get hurt, stupid ref!

Erkki Vieri wins via TKO (Strikes) in 3:50 of round one.

Prelims:

"Great Aristotle" Shaquille Oneal (4-2) Vs. "Aqua " Perseus Poseidon (5-3)

Shaquille Oneal wins via KO (Head Kick) in 1:29 of round one.

Kane "Killa" Kilburn (8-4) Vs. Pulla Sorsa (4-2)

Kane Kilburn wins via Unanimous Decision.

Rory "Lionheart" Lyons (4-1) Vs. Van Der Weed (5-2)

Rory Lyons wins via Submission (Strikes) in 2:52 of round two.

Rudolf "Apfel" Strudel (4-3) Vs. John "Trash" Bauer (3-4)

Rudolf Strudel wins via TKO (Strikes) in 0:48 of round one.

Charlie "B" Barkin (2-2) Vs. "The Devil's Song" Alan Long (4-4)

Charlie Barkin wins via TKO (Cut) in 1:25 of round one.

That's all mi had left in the tank. I've tracked down K-Rad and been climbing his fence as I've been typing this. This bastard about to get a nasty surprise. Keep ya lungs full and ya minds open, Ganja out...

4K.36 : Retale vs. Tapout! PREVIEW

Salutations fight fans. K-Rad here and you won't believe what happened to me today. I came home from work (read: drinking slurpee and checking out the sweet teets that walk down the mall in the middle of town) and all of my cheetos had been eaten and "Purple Haze" was on endless repeat on my CD player. I suspect there are still further things for me to discover, like why the water in my fish tank has taken on a greenish tinge and my fish now eat three times as much food but that will have to wait until I give you the run down of 4K.36: Retale vs. Tapout! There are some massive names on these cards, both figuratively and literally as it seems the Finns and the Poles are conspiring against me to cause an aneurysm as I attempt to pronounce their names. Apart from tongue twisters we have a Lightweight title on the line which the 3000 fans expected to turn up to Hard Knocks in Amsterdam are salivating over. Let's take a peek at the rest of the fights in the main card:

Jima Jammy vs. Ginger Root

Cruiserweight

We get the party started with two quality cruiserweights that I haven't had the enjoyment of watching in action yet so I am keen to see how both can perform. Jammy is the better rounded of the two men, mixing up a formidable standup game with reasonable wrestling and ground work. Jammy will be hoping he can focus on the standup striking however as his opponent, Root, is an accomplished wrestler and the higher ranked grappler of the two men, taking all 5 of his wins via submission. Most concerning for Root, is that all 4 of his KO losses (out of 6 total losses) have occured within the first couple of minutes of the fight, meaning he is likely to come out on top if he can survive that long, something he will be hoping his 11cm extra height and almost 30lbs of extra weight will allow him to do. For Jammy, despite showing good promise, he hasn't shown a habit of ending fights quickly so I think Root should survive long enough to secure the submission off the mat.

Alha "The Prince Of Arabia" Dhin vs. Project Ghetto

Lightweight

"The Prince of Arabia" Dhin returns to the cage once more to take on Ghetto in what he will be hoping results in a submission grappling exhibition as he is haplessly outmatched if this fight takes place standing. With both men likely to have their exceptional wrestling skills focused on securing on the takedown, not defending against it, he may get his wish without the help of a genie but he will still need to avoid the devastating fists and all round quality strikes of Ghetto. With Ghetto being heavier and slightly shorter I think he has the required build to defend where necessary and dish out some big punishment to Dhin which should see him claim a KO win in this bout.

Gaspar "The Weight" Saroa vs. "The Thriller" Esteban Miller

Middleweight

This fight is highly reminiscent of the previous bout, just with bigger boys bringing the biff! "The Weight" Saroa is a quality ground fighter, supported by exceptional wrestling whereas his opponent, "The Thriller" Miller is 20cm taller, has devastating Thai boxing supported by top notch Western styles and is also capable of wrestling with the best. This is going to be a true test of Saroa's skills as he has been impressive after 9 fights, losing only once and showing an ability to pound or submit as the occasion requires but Miller, undefeated after 6 with all but one coming from KO, is not going to make it easy for him and I think his purple belt should allow him to defend the submission long enough to reclaim his feet and go back to turning up the heat with standing strikes so with that in mind, pencil me in for a "The Thriller" knock out victory.

"repe" Reiska Pekka Retale vs. "Z Sub Machine" Tommy Tapout

Lightweight. Co-Main Event TITLE FIGHT!

Title fight time! Always a fan favourite, we see "Repe" Retale defend his belt for the 2nd time against contender "Z Sub Machine" Tapout, a dangerous submission grappler and ex-champion who defended the title 3 times before losing it to Rahman, the same man Retale won it off. Lesser men may be intimidated by this fact but Tapout came back to rematch Rahman (sans belt) and defeated him easily via first round submission so he will be feeling confident as he steps up to face Retale. Side by side Tapout is slightly taller, Retale heavier, but Retale is yet to be defeated after 10 appearances although despite his skillset he is not known for ending fights. This battle will be all about whether or not Retale steps up the aggression and goes for the KO or relies on his precision striking and cardio to knock up the points whilst Tapout attempts to secure a takedown and a submission. For my mind, I think Retale's wrestling is just too good and I don't think Tapout has fought too many fighters with the experience and quality of Retale so I am expecting the champ to retain his title (for now!), most likely via decision.

Marcus "Animal" Brandao vs. Harald "The Viking Warrior" Friedricksen

Heavyweight. Main Event!

One of my favourite up and coming fighters, the devastating "Animal" Brandao, is taking on "The Viking Warrior" Friedricksen in a battle of the behemoths. "Animal" is a quiet man who only speaks when he is sure of what he is saying. Last time he spoke to me he said the world was going to be blown away when he destroyed the previously unbeaten SHW champ of OverComing in the first round via KO. Then he did it. Now he is back to restart that legacy with 4K and the first step on the journey is "The Viking Warrior", a big hitting Thai boxer who is slightly larger than Brandao. Friedricksen is famous for his headkicks, reminiscent of the legendary Cro Cop and Brandao will not be too keen to meet them head on as he brings his own legendary heavy hands to the cage in what should be an epic fireworks display and a highly fitting way to end the night. I would be massively surprised if this fight makes it to the 3rd round, to be honest I am not even expecting it to make it to the 2nd, as these two men put it all on the line to end fights as early as possible. Having not seen "The Viking Warrior" perform before I am not absolutely sure of what he is capable of but I have seen Brandao in action and he is a monster so I am tipping him to take the KO.

There you go boys and girls, 4K.36 in all its glory! I hope you enjoyed and I am looking forward to seeing you all cage side for a great night of blood, sweat and beers. K-Rad out!

• Upvote 3

There is a gold crown I am after and I am now one step closer to taking it.

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj621/deaddisney1/bk.png

There ya go, sport. I just saved you a 24 karat beatdown from Mr. Quintana.angel.png

• Upvote 3