The Four Kings - Amsterdam

Dee

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/13298565274K-8.jpg

Main Event: Zorba The Greek vs Bobby Lee Daniels - 4K Middleweight Championship

In our main event of the night we had our reigning, defending middleweight champ The Greek put agains a serious contender in Bobby Lee Daniels. Both guys possesses ridiculously heavy hands. The difference in this duel for the belt was the very impressive footwork utilized by the challenger. While The Greek was quite flat footed and trying to knock Daniels' head off his shoulders with one punch Daniels was the one who landed the better and crisper shots. After a little over one minute in the first round Daniels found his mark with a punch from hell. IIIIT'S GOOD NIIIIGHT IRENE the commentator yelled furiously.

Winner via KTFO and a new 4K middleweight king: Bobby Lee Daniels

Co-Main Event: Herman Bangarang vs Fedor Emelyanenko

Our co-main event was an immediate rematch becouse last time Emelyanenko though that he got caught and that it was just all a big fluke. Bangarang happily accepted the rematch. At the start of the first round the were no touching gloves. Both warriors went straight to what they do best : brawling. Emelyanenko started throwing punches in bunches right away but it was Bangarang who connected first and cut Emelyanenkos face open from the first hit! Emelyanenko was spraying blood all over and Im guessing it was becouse of that Bangarang was able to catch Emelyanenko with a huge right hand! It took only few more seconds and alittle bit of gnp from Bangarang before Emelyanenko was done. Nice but nasty work from Mr.Bangarang!

Winner via TKO: Herman Bangarang

Main Card: "Nro 3" Uche Mohammed vs Arthmael HardStyle

This one was one of the most one sided fights in 4K history. Mohammed dominated his opponent mostly on the ground dropping huge bombs and trying to find openings for submissions. HardStyle impressed everyone with his granite jaw and never ending will to fight back. He was obviously out classed but he never gave up. After three rounds of bashing HardStyles face we had to go to the judges score cards.

Winner via Unanimous Decision: Uche Mohammed

Main Card: Jason Boma vs Limbo Killers

Another pretty one sided fight here. Right from the start Boma took his opponent down and pretty quickly advanced his position to full mount. It was obvious at this point who had the edge on the ground. Few well placed hammerfists from Boma made his opponent gave up his back. Boma sinked the hooks in like he has done thousands of times before in practice and started to punch the ears of Killers. Right when Killers moved his hands to guard his head Boma thanked and took his neck, cranked like hell and felt the quick tapout from his opponent. Textbook stuff right here!

Winner via Submission (RNC): Jason Boma

The Undercard:

- Liha Tuukka wins Niklas Zetterberg

- Billy Donnelly wins Mike Tayson

- Charles Bennet wins Javier Bonevacia

- Rudolf Strudel wins Crazy Crusher

- Benjamin Rosalia wins Tomi Jarzynka

- Joze Barboza wins Rafal Okonski

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/13306246384K-9.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/13312217814K-10.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/13314547514K-11.jpg

Sorry ppl about not having event recaps for these. Im looking for a new writer and willing to pay 15k per recap so please message me if you're interested!

GANJA TIME!!! What's going on boys and girls?! Ganja here, bringing you a sexy review written by an even sexier man. In just two days we'll be at Hayashi's lounge with Four Kings' twelfth event, and what an event this one will be. Let's see how these guys stack up:

Arthmael "ψευδ&" HardStyle (2-1) Vs. Matt Ruy (2-0)

It's the battle of the big boys as we see two promotional new comers battle to make their mark here at Four Kings. The more well-rounded HardStyle will have his hands full with Ruy who's stand up is something to be on the look out here. If HardStyle doesn't take the fight to the ground he will be in for a long night( or a short one, depending on how well he can defend Ruy's strikes). Ruy on the other had is obviously a sprawl and brawler who will be looking to keep this one standing at all costs, all will most likely not have much of a fight if he can do so.

Herman "Bang Bang" Bangarang (3-0) Vs. "The Dog" Uche Mohammed (5-0)

Now this is my type of fight, some old school MMA here as we will see striker versus grappler, it will be interesting to see who this one will turn out. Bangarang has finished every opponent they have placed in front of him and will surely be looking to extend his streak. Armed with a Granite Chin and KO power with both hands he will be a problem for the wrestler. Mohammed is very capable of winning this fight if he can avoid all stand up and take Bangarang down as soon as possible. Mohammed is also known for his Granite Chin and endurance but will most likely not be willing to test it.

Tug "The Thug" Speedman (4-2) Vs. Timofey Boyko (3-0)

These two featherweights are sure to turn it up as we will witness and stand up war. One man is an expert boxer while the other prefers the ancient art of muay thai. Tug Speedman is known for that big right hand and the desire to finish the fight early, Timofey Boyko on the other hand prefers to close the distance and batter his opponents with knees and elbows. Another important factor in this fight will be one man's ability to dish out punishment and the other's ability to take it. Punches or elbows, this one is sure to be fireworks.

Andrzej Grajewski (3-0) Vs. Jin Kong (2-3)

Another pair of featherweights will go at for three rounds (or less) as heavy handed Grajewski will battle the hard headed, determined Jin Kong. Despite not having the greatest start to his career, Kong has bounced back with two straight victories, his most recent by knock out. Grajewski on the other hand, is undefeated and recently made his Four Kings debut also knocking out his opponent. Both these guys are looking to make a statement, which means one exciting fight for fans. I can't wait to see this one.

Billy Donnely (3-1) Vs. Lou Haggen (4-4)

Both of these guys are relatively new to Four Kings, but fighting is nothing but another day in the office. Lou Haggen has the conditioning and chin to last the distance, every man he's beaten, he outworked and outlasted. Donnely is a Black Belt in BJJ and has submitted every man he's defeated. His only loss came due to his lack of standup skill, which could present Haggen with a huge opportunity. Knock out or submission, these two super heavyweights are sure to keep the fans at the edge of their seats.

Other exciting bouts:

Fedor "The Last Emperor" Emelyanenko (3-2) Vs. "The Embodiement Of Will" Christian Labonte (2-1)

Rudolf "Apfel" Strudel (2-1) Vs. Niklas "Zeta" Zetterberg (1-1)

Casa "Heel Hook" Bonita (1-3) Vs. "The Big Bad Mofo" Brock Johnson (2-2)

Top Swagger (1-0) Vs. Chris "Basher" Lasher (1-2)

Javier Bonevacia (0-1) Vs. Tino Martha (0-1)

That's all for me, mon. Mi see ya here at the lounge on March 30th. Keep ya lungs full and ya minds open. Ganja out...

-Ganja

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/13314872974K-12.jpg

Wooo!!! What a card!!! Ganja Man here with the low down on this afternoon's fights. If you missed out on these fights, I sincerely feel bad for you. But enough talk, let's go over the fights, shall we?

"The Dog" Uche Mohammed (6-0) Vs. Herman "Bang Bang" Bangarang (3-1)

The main event didn't fail to delivered. These massive heavyweights made sure to bring it and come out swinging at the sound of the bell. Since both these guys have a granite chin, I thought we would see a nice stand up war. Proving my other point, Mohammed went for the kill immediately taking Bangarang down. After a long battle for control and a few unnecessary referee stand ups, Mohammed took the first round with ease with hid dominance on the ground. After a repeat of the first round, Mohammed got the takedown and instantly took the dominant position as he hoped to rain down strikes or set up some brutal submissions. Two minutes of a battle for control were all forgotten after Mohammed sank his arm under Bangarang's chin and forced his to tap.

Timofey Boyko (4-0) Vs. Tug "The Thug" Speedman (4-3)

We move down the scales for our action packed co-main event as we witnessed these two featherweights battle for glory, okay it's not all that dramatic but a good fight nonetheless. Boyko hoped to proved that he belongs here at Four Kings and he did just that. The iron jawed youngster showcased his muay thai expertise as he picked Speedman apart, piece by piece. Boyko opened up with a few kicks looking to soften Speedman up, after a few minutes off "feeling out" his opponent, Boyko did what we all expected, and took Speedman into the clinch. I knew it was over after he pressed him into the cage an unleashed a barrage of elbows and knees, battering Speedman's head and body with glancing blows. Speedman tried to break clinch and fight back but he eventually crumbled and was forced to tap die to strikes. Damn, watch out for Boyko.

Lou Haggen (5-4) Vs. Billy Donnely (3-2)

I know, I'm just as surprised as you are. Lou Haggen won?! And what a win it was. As soon as the bell tang Haggen charged forward with some devastating punches an combinations looking to take Donnely's head clean off. Donnely on the other hand only looked to take Haggen down, besides that he did absolutely nothing. I'm not kidding, go watch the fight... But anyways, Haggen really showed his superior boxing and speed as he barely missed a punch, with his heavy hands, I'm surprised Donnely isn't in a hospital. Punch after punch he had flinching in my seat, I honestly though Donnely was out on his feet but the guy kept coming back with takedown attempts, gotta give him that at least.

Andrzej Grajewski (4-0) Vs. Jin Kong (2-4)

We saw yet another undefeated prospect put his record on the line as Grajewski faced the hardy Jin Kong. From the start I knew Grajewski had the advantage but I was curious to see how he would handle Kong. He started the fight on the feet landing some sharp strikes while maintaining his distance. He saw a hole in Kong's defense and managed to get the takedown, once on the canvas he started to crank at Kong's limbs hoping to break Kong's will (and arm). To my surprise, Kong made it to second round, which was just another repeat of the first. Grajewski dominate the stand hp then took Kong down effortlessly. After more effortless ground work, Grajewski slid into side control and sunk a nasty kimura that had Kong furiously tapping and me looking the other way.

Arthmael "ψευδ&" HardStyle (3-1) Vs. Matt Ruy (2-1)

Last but not least, we had this main card fight turn into another easy, breezy ground battle as Hard style effortlessly took Ruy down, who should've been a bit more aware of this, and start to battle for position right away. Ruy should've stuck to fighting on the outside as Hardstyle started to toy with him as he passed through all his "defenses" and comfortably made his way to a dominant position as he three up a leg and locked in the triangle choke. It looked deep, like really, really deep. I'm surprised that Ruy wasn't put to sleep instantly. At least he was smart enough to tap.

Undercard:

"The Embodiement Of Will" Christian Labonte (3-1) Vs. Fedor "The Last Emperor" Emelyanenko (3-3)

Christian Labonte TKO (Strikes) 1:40 of round one.

Rudolf "Apfel" Strudel (3-1) Vs. Niklas "Zeta" Zetterberg (1-2)

Rudolf Strudel KO (Punch) 1:37 of round one.

"The Big Bad Mofo" Brock Johnson (3-2) Vs. Casa "Heel Hook" Bonita (1-4)

Brock Johnson KO (Punch) 0:05 of round one.

Tino Martha (1-1) Vs Javier Bonevacia (0-1)

Tino Martha TKO (Strikes) 0:19 of round one.

That's all for mi, mon. Mi see ya here next time at Four Kings. Keep ya lungs full and ya minds open. Ganja out...

-Ganja

• 2 weeks later...

A small interview with our middleweight king Bobby Lee Daniels.

--

Dee Early: What's up Mr.Daniels? Hows everything?

Bobby Lee Daniels: Yeah, everythings good. I just think i broke my hand on the last fight man, damn McGrew got a hard head on him.

Dee: Describe us what's Mr.Daniels like in three adjectives.

Daniels: Three adjectives? Fuck, adjectives? Well, can't really read or write but i'm a mean motherfucker that's for sure.

Dee: You're undefeated in your professional MMA career with seven straight wins (3-0 in 4K) with a whopping six wins coming via KTFO. What's your secret man?

Daniels: Well, winning is the only thing I have been good at all my life, from wrestling to MMA, all i've done is win. And don't really know about secrets man, i just punch 'em in the head and they fall down.

Dee: Seems like everything is going your way these days. Has you current employer The Four Kings treated you well? And how about your manager Janne Finland?

Daniels: Oh yea, Four Kings been good. Amsterdam is a great city to hold events, that red light street is a damn good place to get a good sweat for your weight cut. And Mr. Finland's been good too, gave a really good gym to train in. And damn he got this friend who always has joint to share. Nice man.

Dee: You have defended your belt for the first time now and can be conciderer as the true champ ...or the true king actually. Who would you like to face next and why?

Daniels: Really don't like to pick guys for fights, but a good brawl is always nice to have. I'm still kinda new to this brazilian jiujizzing so standup brawls is my game. But, i still know i can wrestlerape most guys so anyone you guys want. Just line 'em up, i'll knock 'em to next week!

Dee: Any last words or shoutouts?

Daniels: Dunno about that. Naah,fuck it, Alabama Aplha Male is here to stay! Try and stop me!

• Upvote 1

Great event yesterday, mate, congrats - i feel butt-kicked (naah ^^)! I need to send Rogerio Mustacho soon to infiltrate 4K and destroy it from the inside. :D

Thank you sir! Mr. Mustacho is more than welcome to try his skills at the royal cage. =)

Hey Mr. Paul Morrison...I hope your ready to get beat for 3 full rounds on the 28th...I might let you off easy and knock you out...But I doubt it...3 rounds of pain...then I am coming for that joke of a champion Rakastaja Nurminen...18-2...whatever....You will want to retire after your in get in the ring with me...Don "The Myth" Dugger is here...get ready...

Hey Mr. Paul Morrison...I hope your ready to get beat for 3 full rounds on the 28th...I might let you off easy and knock you out...But I doubt it...3 rounds of pain...then I am coming for that joke of a champion Rakastaja Nurminen...18-2...whatever....You will want to retire after your in get in the ring with me...Don "The Myth" Dugger is here...get ready...

Nice! I wish that there was more trash talking going on in the thread. Im gonna send $1000 for Mr.Dugger for your efforts. =)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/13322730804K-13.jpg

GANJA TIME!!! Well hello there my little ganja mites. Excuse my absence, Ganja has been celebrating spring break in Amsterdam and we all know what that means... That's right!!! I honestly didn't know where I was for the last three days, I woke up in a library for some reason. But anyway, let's move on to last weekend's fights as our welterweight title was on the line. Our reigning welterweight champion's title defense was the main event but not the only exciting fight on the card. Let's review last Saturday's fights, shall we?

Main event:

"The Alabama Alpha Male" Bobby Lee Daniels (6-0) Vs. "Dangerous" Dan McGrew (6-1)

Last weekend was the site were these two welterweight studs battle for gold. We all knew this one wouldn't go the distance but just when was it going to end. From the start we saw the champ dominate the stand up as he landed some brutal punches without effort. Daniels landed a brutal combination early in the first that sent McGrew stumbling backwards looking to recover. McGrew looked to recover and pressed Daniels against the cage hoping to turn things around in the clinch. He however met with disappointment yet again as Daniels had the dominant position and was peppering him with shots. McGrew looked absolutely tired as he held on for dear life as the champ battered away, we all knew it was only a matter of time. Daniels landed a huge uppercut sending the fatigued challenger to the canvas and didn't allow him to recover as he immediately started raining down bombs forcing the ref to save McGrew from anymore punishment.

Daniels retains his title via TKO (Strikes) at 3:46 of round one.

Co-Main event:

Zorba "Minotaur" The Greek (5-2) Vs. Nick Diaz (3-1)

This was yet another war at welterweight and a short one at that. We haven't seen former welterweight contender Zorba The Greek his his failed attempt at the title against reigning champ Bobby Lee Daniels. After that fight, I honestly thought he would never recover but "Minotaur" proved me wrong last Saturday as he made quick work of rising prospect Nick Diaz. I knew The Greek wanted to make a statement but never like this. It only took a huge right hand to knock Diaz down, who to my surprise actually got back up. The Greek's killer instincts kicked in a he launched a brutal three punch combination that sent Diaz face planting to the canvas. Nine seconds... I didn't even get back from the food court before I heard the deafening cheers of the crowd.

Zorba The Greek wins via KO(Punches) in 0:09 of round one.

Main Card:

Liha Tuukka (3-0) Vs. Paul Bostaph (3-3)

In this light heavyweight matchup we saw a rising star battle a hardy veteran who's seen better days. Despite his not-so-impressive record, Bostaph has finished every man he's defeated but also seemed to have a weak chin and appears not to have been very well conditioned. Tuukka on the other hand came in excellent shape and dominated the fight from the start. It only took Tuukka seconds to cut Bostaph and land some decent strikes. Tuukka took the fight to the ground and continued his dominance, softening up Bostaph with strikes looking to set up submissions. The first round ended with Tuukka in a dominant position and Bostaph looking to better himself. Round two started much like the first but Bostaph managed to get the takedown but not do much as Tuukka controlled his posture and got the referee standup.

Tuukka returned the favor and got the takedown on a sleeping Bostaph, much like the first takedown, not enough action forced yet another referee standup. Tuukka was looking for points as he instigated yet another takedown and yet another standup. A fatigued Bostaph tried to get the fight back down to the canvas twice but failed both attempts. Tuukka had enough ground fighting and looking to keep it standing where he was dominating anyway. A few strikes are exchanged then BAM! A huge uppercut drops Bostaph and he miraculously he gets back on his feet. We all though he would make until the next round... BAM! He ducks into yet another uppercut, only this time he's out for good.

Liha Tuukka wins via KO (Punch) in 4:56 of round two.

"The JEDI" Pelmen Mochotin (5-3) Vs. Gonzalo Akanti (2-1)

This welterweight battle proved to be more strategic than most of the brawls we saw saturday. These two are every grappling fan's dream, that's right an all out BJJ war... That didn't sound right... Anyway, these guys sure came to fight as they both looked very well prepared ( except for Akanti and his beer belly. That was gross). The Jedi played his mind tricks well as he easily passed through Akanti's "Guard", if we can call it that. He went for a vicious submission chain, he tried a arm triangle twice and when neither worked, he showed experience and switched into a limb snapping arm bar forcing Akanti to tap.

Pelmen Mochotin wins via Submission (Armbar) in 3:59 of round one.

Van Der Weed (2-1) Vs. "Razor" Paul Hayward (0-1)

Yet another light heavyweights highlighted the fight of our main card. Both these guys are retelively new to the fight game but they are not to be taken lightly. Der Weed is very well rounded but doesn't excatly have "word class" skills. Haywar on the other hand prefers striking and well...he's not the cream on the crop either. Der Weed showed his dominance on the ground by easily taking Hayward down, an by easily, I mean easily. He didn't even look like he was fighting to stay standing. Der Weed was able to easily land strikes and move to a more dominant positions before finally reaching mount. Der Weed unloaded some more nasty shots and effortlessly took Hayward's back where he pressed his forearm into his windpipe until he furiously gave up. That didn't sound right either.

Van Der Weed wins via Submission (RNC) in 3:48 of round one.

Prelims:

Benjamin Rosalina (1-0) Vs. Jose Barboza (1-1)

Benjamin Rosalin wins via KO (Punch) in 0:43 of round one.

Mike "Tygrys" Tayson (1-2) Vs. Aleksandr "San Sanych" Karelin (3-2)

Mike Tayson wins via TKO (Punches) in 2:56 of round one.

Don "The Myth" Dugger (1-0) Vs. Charlie "B" Barkin (0-1)

Don Dugger wins via Unanimous Decision.

Tomi "Tamala" Jarzynka (1-2) Vs. Van De Frank (1-1)

Tomi Jarzynka wins via Unanimous Decision.

"JH" Jesus Herman (1-1) Vs. Legion "Breitus" Arus (0-2)

Jesus Herman wins via Submission (Guillotine).

Well that's all for mi, mon. Keep ya lungs full and ya minds open. I'll see ya here next weekend. Ganja out...

-Ganja

Good recaps. But just on a side note, i'd like to see the the Four Kings weight class names used on these. Like welterweight being middleweight and light heavy cruiserweight etc. Would just be better :smile_anim:

LOL didn't even notice it myself. Good call. =)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/13332785704K-14.jpg

GANJA TIME!!! What is up peoples? It's ya boy Ganja here bringing you the low down on today's explosive fights. Two belts where on the line people, I feel bad for you if you missed these fights. Enough talk! Let's review the fights, shall we?

Main Card:

Harry "Heracles" Nak (5-1) Vs. "Lentopallomailamurhaaja" Rakastaja Nurminen (18-2)

It was the battle of the big boys as our reigning champ looked to make his first title defense, a title he won in exciting fashion by knocking out the former champ with a brutal head kick. The well-rounded champ met his match against the dangerous Harry Nak, who is both deadly on the ground and on his feet. I couldn't wait to see Nak put those heavy hands to work against our champ's quick feet. To my surprise, Nak immediately went for the takedown twice, stumped both times, he tried a different tactic. Nak closed the distance an slammed Nurminen landing right in full guard an instantly went to work looking to catch Nurminen in a brutal heel hook. After realizing his position wasn't quite right, Nak let go of the leg and gave up his dominant position. Nak proved his efficient off his back by looking for submissions yet again, only this time he caught Nurminen in an arm triangle but quickly changed his mind and switched to a vicious arm bar that forced out champ to tap. Well, ex-champ now.

Harry Nam wins via Submission (Armbar) in 0:30 of round one.

Tyler Richards (6-2) Vs. Leonidas "The Phenom" Sheynauvah (6-1)

The people quickly scrambled back to their seats for this one as our Cruiserweight title was also on the line as we saw our reigning champ attempt to make his fourth title defense against the hardy grappler, Tyler Richards. Sheynauvah dominated the fight early in as he landed some decent looking shots and kept the wrestler at a distance. That all changed after Richards got a hold on Sheynauvah's legs and dragged him down to the canvas where it was a struggle for control and dominance as both men went to work. It was a uneventful few minutes in which we saw our champ grind with the challenger hoping to keep himself out of trouble. Unfortunately Richards slipped into full mount and immediately started to drop bombs looking to finish our champion. Sheunauvah did his best to defend against the onslaught but he eventually crumpled under the strikes and gave up his belt to another warrior.

Tyler Richards win via TKO (Strikes) in 4:54 of round one.

"The Dog" Uche Mohammed (6-0) Vs. "Aqua " Perseus Poseidon (3-1)

Yet another exciting heavyweight bout as we saw rising star Uche Mohammed battle former champion, Perseus Poseidon. Both these guys needed a win, one to prove he belongs with the big boys and the other to climb back up the latter. I'll let figure out who in your own.

Mohammed truly showcased his skills an defined what it means to be a mixed martial artist. Mohammed is known for his lay and pray tactics, but strangely enough proved that his ground game isn't the only weapon in his arsenal as he toyed with the former champ as if the fight was nothing more than light sparring. No matter where the fight went, Mohammed had the upper hand, he was just the better warrior today. I wouldn't be surprised if he's inline for a title shot after neutralizing the former champion.

Uche Mohammed wins via Decision (Unanimous)

Carlos "The Rock" Rahman (4-1) Vs. Gill "Bringing It" Mackey (5-4)

These two lightweights are living prove that the lower weight classes can put on a show. Both these guys came to fight and a fight is what we saw. We all knew that Rahman would have the advantage on the feet but no one would have guessed that he would dismantle Mackey like he did. It only took two punches to the head and two to the body to weaken Mackey and set him up for a brutal uppercut that knocked him out cold and left him leaning against the cage in a sorry heap.Damn!

Carlos Rahman wins via KO (Strikes) in 2:16 of round one.

Mason "Action" Jackson (4-0) Vs. Michael Samuelle (4-0)

These two middleweights where the last fight on the main card but are not to be taken lightly. Both these guys where undefeated coming in, both have a excellent stand up game and almost zero offensive ground skills, we hoped to see a stand up war and that's exactly what we got.

Jackson opened up right away and started to land some sharp punches that had Samuelle backpedaling. Where ever the fight went, Jackson dominated. He landed a few flush shots in the clinch, and made sure to mix up a few leg kicks along with his devastating punches. Samuelle felt the affects off his volume punching had Samuelle out on his feet. By the end of the fight Samuelle could barely stand. Jackson earned a well deserved victory, an exciting one at that.

Mason Jackson wins via Decision (Unanimous)

Prelims:

Xavier "Crazy" Gracie (2-0) Vs. John "Trash" Bauer (3-0)

Xavier Gracie wins via TKO (Strikes) in 3:53 of round three.

"Nro 3" Luu Viulu (4-1) Vs. Un "Sung" Hero (2-1)

Luu Viulu wins KO (Punch) in 3:59 of round one.

Patrick "Alosh" Czarnowski (3-2) Vs. Miguel Calado (2-2)

Patrick Czarnowski wins via Decision (Unanimous)

Michael "Kid Dynamite" Tyson (2-2) Vs. Sam Lojack (2-1)

Micheal Tyson wins via TKO (Punches) in 0:50 of round one.

Jake Bourne (1-1) Vs. Trevor "The Natural" Grey (2-2-1)

Jake Bourne wins via TKO (Punches) in 2:53 of round one.

Well that's all fi mi, mon. Mi see ya next time here at Four Kings. Keep ya lungs full and ya minds open. Ganja out...

-Ganja

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/13332166184K-15.jpg

GANJA!!! How is my army of followers? I'm here at Hayashi's lounge where just a few short hours ago we saw a great card and the battle for our lightweight belt. We had a full here and the atmosphere was simply electrifying, I could barely hear myself think. Let's go over those bar burners, shall we?

Main Card:

"Z Sub Machine" Tommy Tapout (4-0) Vs. Dardadan Kakadan (4-0)

God Damn! Just thinking about this fight gives me goosebumps. We saw two undefeated, grappling monsters go at it. But this wasn't just another fight people, this one was for the gold. Our reigning champ Tommy Tapout hoped to defend his title and defend it he did. It was no surprise that the fight immediately went to went the mar as both these guys hoped to gain the upper hand. Who ever got the takedown didn't matter, it was who would tap first that was the million dollar question. Tapout got the upper hand as he was the busier fighter and looked for some brutal submissions, some which I thought he sunk in. Kakadan is no slouch on the ground though, my props to him for surviving that BJJ onslaught. The second round proved to be in the champ's favor as he quickly clinched and effortlessly pulled guard, Tapout prefers to work of his back, a position I would hate to be in. Much the first, the second was just another ground war. With tapout gaining the upper hand again, Kakadan looked a bit discourage as he tried to fight off those submissions and hopefully set up some of his own. Kakadan managed to sweep our champ and put himself in a dominant position, I was almost scared for a moment. But Tapout didn't fail to disappoint as he reverse Kakadan effortlessly and regained his dominance. Tapout went for a arm triangle but as Kakadan tried to escape he transitioned into a vicious arm bar that almost ripped Kakadan's arm right off. Put some ice on that...

Tommy Tapout wins via Submission (Armbar) in 2:57 of round two.

"The Prodigy" Jima Jamm (3-0) Vs. Homie Stockton (4-2)

The card quickly increased in weight class as we witness these two cruiserweight prospects go at it. Both these guys are young, hungry are looking for a chance to prove themselves which means only one thing...KO!!! You could almost smell it in the air. Jamm quickly showed his Muay Thai prowess lighting up Stockton's chin with some flushing strikes before deciding to drag the fight into the clinch. Jamm's domination continued in close quarters as he mix up his strikes efficiently. Knees, elbows, punches were flying every where! It was insane! Everyone hoped to see a flash knockout but instead Jamm did something I, and not one of those 2,000 people expected him to. He took him down! I almost choked on my hot dog when Stockton hit the mat. Jamm pulled guard an hoped to put that BJJ purple belt to work. He tried to sink in a monster triangle but Stockton showed some defensive grappling and managed to free his head. Jamm wasn't quickly to give up and tried another triangle...with a small change in tactic. Stockton brushed this submission aside but celebrated too early when Jamm switched to a triangle arm bar that had him tapping more than the little brothers on family feud.

Jima Jamm wins via Submission (Triangle Armbar) in 4:30 of round one.

Richard "Grumpy " Dawn (5-2) Vs. Trevor "Manchild" Barnes (6-2)

Every one expected a quick Ko in this lightweight matchup. Dawn is a BJJ brown belt with zero striking skills, zero. Barnes on the other hand is a well-rounded striker with a respectable purple belt in BJJ. Barnes dominated the standup from the start, he landed some nasty strikes. Barnes however was swinging far too wide and too hard. He was swinging at thin air most of the fight, I think this was what costed him the fight. If Barnes would've tighten his combinations and focus more on technique than power, he could've put Dawn out or win an easy decision. Dawn on the other hand did his job, but was a bit of an takedown spammer. Barnes takedown defense kept him landing only three of those 16 takedowns... Wow. It was a close fight however, nothing against Dawn but there's nothing worse than seeing someone wrestlefuck their way to a decision. It's boring to the fans and a bit unfair to the other fighter. But a win is a win, I suppose...

Alha "The Prince Of Arabia" Dhin(5-2) Vs. "Killer" Jason Boma (3-0)

I gotta admit I was excited for this lightweight matchup. A former champion looking to return to glory against an undefeated up and comer. Just seems like something out a movie. But unfortunately this one also failed to deliver. Dhin was not very active, it took Boma to initiate the takedown and look to set up some ground and pound, to soften up the former champion. Seeing his tactics weren't working Boma switched to some aggressive submissions which were just brushed aside by Dhin. The second was much like the first Dhin landed a few halfhearted shots then Boma took him down and worked him. I'll admit Boma could've done a better job technique wise but who can blame him? He's young and still has a lot to learn, but that doesn't excuse Dhin's lack of action. Dhin was fighting not to lose than to win. He simply brushed aside Boma's submission's and looked to better position himself. I saw it as a draw but two of the judges disagreed and gave a majority decision to the former champ. Sorry Boma, better luck next time kid...

Alha Dhin wins via Decision (Majority)

Jima Jammy (5-1) Vs. "The Bad Boy Of Figureskat" Chez Michaels (3-2)

This cruiserweight matchup was sure to light things up after the previous fight... One has a granite chin and the other heavy hands, only a KO could come out of this one. Jammy however decided to take the fight to the ground were he had an edge over his opponent. Jammy opened up with a few solid strikes then looked to hook a forearm choke. Not much luck followed Jammy, so he decided to return to the ground and pound. Jammy kept the pressure on with the strikes but also looked to get himself into a better position. Jammy ground his way into full mount and I knew it was over. Jammy looked for the Americana but was met yet again with failure, this didn't discourage him however. Jammy transitioned over to strikes, he dropped bombs Michael's head until he was seeing stars. The ref had no choice but to step in. What a finish!

Jima Jammy wins via TKO (Strikes) in 3:55 of round one.

Prelims:

Pulla Sorsa (2-0) Vs. Gary Webster (1-0)

Pulla Sosa wins via Decision (Unanimous)

Igor "The Pollock" Ignatowski (4-3) Vs. "Krazy Horse" Charles Bennett (3-1)

Igor Ingnatowski wins via KO (Punches) in 2:05 of round one.

Mitro "Daddy" Repo (3-1) Vs. "Death In Motion" Nikolo Broska (2-1)

Mitro Repo wins TKO (Strikes) in 0:37 of round two.

"The Devil's Song" Alan Long (2-2) Vs. Pieni "Meis" Mies (3-3)

Alan Long wins via Submission (Guillotine) in 1:59 of round one.

Kris "Picasso" Jakua (1-3) Vs. Ingmar Painson (1-2)

Kris Jakua wins via Decision (Unanimous)

That's all fi mi, mon. Mi see here next time at Four Kings. Keep ya lungs full and ya minds open. Ganja out...

-Ganja

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/13332932674K-16.jpg

Ganja Time!!! What's up bitches?! Woah... Let me calm myself down, I have to be professional. Pardon my lateness folks, just barely made it out of April 20th alive. You know what I mean... Anyways just a couple of days ago we tore Hard Knocks arena down with one of our best events yet. Four Kings Bushido was a complete blowout, if I do say so myself. And I do. Let's go over Saturday's explosive fights, shall we?

Main Card:

Andrzej Grajewski (4-0) Vs. Tug "The Thug" Speedman (4-3)

Our main event event was a clash of two light weight titans as we saw undefeated rising star, Andrzej Grajewski battle the hardened veteran, Tug Speedman. Both these guys came out to fight, in excellent shape and sharpened stand up skills only meant one thing, KO! But we didn't get to see a knock out, we got something better. We were treated to a fifteen minute slugfest that had fans cheering for more rounds. Grajewski is the more well-rounded fighter while Speedman brought a dangerous boxing game, surely looking to land some bombs. And that might've been his achilles heel, Speedman was throwing punches way too hard and way too wide, Grajewski easily blocked or slipped them landing some of his nasty leg kicks in return. Grajewski grew tired o the standup game and took the fight briefly into the clinch were he landed a few decent shots before breaking off again. Just when we thought this fight wouldn't surprise us anymore, Grajewski close the distance and dragged Speedman to the canvas were his domination continued. He easily passed to side control were he looked to set up ad arm bar but Speedman's experience showed off. He managed to fight off Grajewski's submission onslaught and went the distance. I tip my hat off to Speedman, he hung in there with a monster... But then again Grajewski wasn't really looking for a knockout.

Andrzej Grajewski wins via Decision (Unanimous)

Arthmael "ψευδ&" HardStyle (3-1) Vs. "The Embodiement Of Will" Christian Labonte (3-1)

It was the battle of the big boys folks, both these guys came in with an undefeated record and had something to prove. Hardstyle is a living definition of MMA, he's proficient in all styles but not outstanding in particular. Labonte got the immediate takedown and landed straight into Hardstyle's guard, I knew this wasn't good. Labonte fought off the early submissions attempt but just couldn't get out of Hardstyle's dangerous guard. After a short battle for dominance, Hardstyle managed to get an arm under Lobonte's neck and squeezed like there's was no tommorrow. I've only been commentating for a few shorts weeks and I've never witnessed a live submission like that, he chocked the guy out. Hardstyle is one crazy, dangerous but respectable S.O.B

Arthmeal Hardstyle wins via Submission (Guillotine) in 1:48 of round one.

Ed Gein (2-0) Vs. "The Tasmanian Devil" Dominic Belstead

I kinda had to laugh after this one. We saw two middleweights, well one one really, put on quite a show for us. When I first met Ed Gein I thought he was just a fan that got into the locker rooms, the guy just looks normal. But don't be fooled folks, that man has dynamite in his hands. Belstead looks like he just started woke up one morning and decided to be a fighter, but he's a shark on the ground. I thought this would go the distance due to Gein's hands and Belstead's lack of stand up and need to get this to the ground. Gein opened up with a few head shots that were mainly blocked by Belstead. Gein then lands a average looking jab that snaps Belstead's head back but follows with a monster right that sends Belstead crashing to the canvas in pain. Gein smelled blood and instatnly went for the kill by battering Belstead with strikes until the ref tackled him off his dazed opponent. Damn!

Ed Gain wins via TKO (Strikes) in 0:40 of round one.

"The Big Bad Mofo" Brock Johnson (3-2) Vs. Top Swagger (2-0)

Honestly I though Swagger had this one he made an cruiserweight impressive debut and was looking to make a statement, just not that night. Johnson dropped Swagger with a huge right that had me screaming like a schoolgirl at a Justin Beiber concert. Johnson followed up with a slapping shot to the body and a brutal head kick that knocked Swagger on his ass. Johnson took the fight to his defenseless opponent and the ref had no choice to stop the fight. Damn Johnson, where the hell did that come from?

Brock Johnson wins via TKO (Strikes) in 0:25 of round one.

Prelims:

Otou "Rancer" Hek (5-6) Vs. Eddie "Burn Notice" Price (2-2)

Otou Hek wins via Submission (Kimura) in 3:57 of round three.

Tino Martha (1-1) Vs. Neo "Nero" Angin (2-1)

Tino Martha wins via KO (Punch) in 1:34 of round one.

"Justice" Erik Quin (1-1) Vs. Jacek "Kowal" Kowalski (1-1)

Erik Quin wins via Submission (Arm bar) in 4:57 of round two.

Chris "Basher" Lasher (1-3) Vs. Jak "Explosion" Dynamite (1-1)

Chris Lasher wins via Decision (Unanimous)

Stefan "Skyscraper" Struve (0-0) Vs. Tobi "The Bull" Bauu (1-3)

Stefan Struve wins vis Submission (RNC) in 3:27 of round one.

James "The Prophet" Pain (0-0) Vs. Brett MacKay (2-1)

James Pain wins via TKO (Strikes) in 3:57 of round one.

Well, that's all for me folks. Keep ya lungs full and ya minds open. Ganja out...

-Ganja

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/13340775644K-17.jpg

IT'S THE CELEBRATION BITCHES! We've just had yet another explosive here at Four Kings, were just a few short hours ago we saw of of our best cards. Our middleweight title was on the line, as our reigning champion Bobby Lee Daniels hoped to make his third title defense in a much anticipated rematch with Zorba The Greek. Fighters rose and fell today folks, but it was all worth it for the fans. Let's over today's fights, shall we?

Main Event:

"The Alabama Alpha Male" Bobby Lee Daniels (7-0) Vs. Zorba "Minotaur" The Greek (6-3)

Oh man!!! This one just gave goosebumps by thinking about it. The former champion looked to redeem his loss and climb back up to the top and get that belt around his waist once more. This wasn't 't an easy task however, The Greek would have to get trough Bobby Lee Daniels, that's right... That crazy redneck with dynamite in his hands. I hoped for The Greek's sake it wouldn't be a repeat of the first match, but sadly, it was. The Greek was looking for the early KO, and maybe was still mentally affected by his defeat as he came out rather carelessly. Daniels on the other hand came out cool as a cucumber and looked to land his powerful punches and break The Greek down once more. Daniels wasted no time in easily countering The Greek's wild, looping punches and placing his own against the former champ's chin. Daniels cracked The Greek with a huge right hand that sent his toppling to the canvas. Daniels went straight into full mount and dropped the finals bombs in this stand up war, forcing the ref to protect The Greek from any further damage. I can't help but feel a little bad for The Greek, he has the power to get to Daniels' chin but let his emotions get the better of him.

Bobby Lee Daniels defends his title via TKO (Punches) in 1:59 of round one.

Co-Main Event:

"repe" Reiska Pekka Retale (6-0) Vs. Timofey Boyko (4-0)

This might have been the co-main event but it was on of the best fights on the card. We had two rising, undefeated lightweights battle for what sure to be the #1 contender for the Four Kings Lightweight title. Both these guys have excellent Muay Thai and defensive wrestling skills, we all knew right of the bat that this would be a nice stand up war. Boasting Granite Chins, neither of them have ever been defeated or even put in danger. I had a feeling this one would last the distance. It was a back and forth war as these guys battered each other with every strike in the book. Knees, elbows, kicks and punches were flying every where, it's a miracle no one got knocked out. The fight was incredibly close but the judges felt that Retale did enough to win the fight. I would've scored a draw myself but who gives a shit? It was one hell of a fight.

Reiska Pekka Retale wins via Decision (Majority)

Benjamin Rosalina (2-0) Vs. "Dangerous" Dan McGrew (6-2)

This middleweight matchup highlighted the main card as we saw a former title challenger fight a newcomer looking to make a name for himself. Dan McGrew is a BJJ brown belt and a dangerous counter striker who has power in both hands. Benjamin Rosalina on the other hand is a kick boxer with zero offensive ground skills, I could smell the knock out on it's way. It would either be McGrew or Rosalina, McGrew could've taken it to the ground from the start but he instead chose to set up his takedowns with strikes. He missed most punches as Rosalina took the defensive approach and looked to counter McGrew's takedown's. Rosalina looked to wear down McGrew with body kicks and leg kicks before setting up a huge right hook that knocked McGrew out cold! He was out before he hit the canvas. Holy Shit!

"The JEDI" Pelmen Mochotin (6-3) Vs. Petor Druskin (5-0)

Yet another middleweight match up lit up the card. Two ground oriented fighters looked to get the better of his opponent and get the submission. Mochotin surprised every person in the arena by instantly getting the takedown but had trouble advancing Druskin's guard. Mochotin changed up his game plan and started to drip bombs on Druskin. Mochotin tried a few submission attempts but didn't have luck against the fellow brown belt, so he went back to square one and started once again with the ground and pound. Mochitun noticed that Druskin was barely able to block his vicious strikes, he turned up the aggression and pounced Druskin into a unconscious heap until the ref tore him off his defenseless opponent

Pelmen Mochotin wins via TKO (Strikes) in 2:27 of round one.

Prelims:

Lou Haggen (5-4) Vs. Herman "Bang Bang" Bangarang (3-1)

Lou Haggen wins via Decision (Unanimous)

Rudolf "Apfel" Strudel (3-1) Vs. Ginger Root (3-3)

Rudolf Strudel wins via KO (Punch) in 1:08 of round one.

Van Der Weed (3-1) Vs. Paul Bostaph (3-3)

Van Der Weed wins via Submission (RNC) in 4:47 of round one.

Paul Morrison (4-2) Vs. Don "The Myth" Dugger (2-0)

Paul Morrison wins via Decision (Unanimous)

Iso Fedex (3-2) Vs. Niklas "Zeta" Zetterberg (1-2)

Iso Fedex wins via Submission (Armbar) in 3:55 of round two.

Jose "Lightning" Barboza (1-2) Vs. Tyler Durden (0-0)

Jose Barboza wins via Decision (Unanimous)

That's all fi mi, mon. Keep lungs full and ya minds open. Ganja out...

-Ganja

The Dog" Uche Mohammed: Congratulations to Nak for his successful title defence. I want to wish him luck in the future, although he has tons of it as his victory was just that: a fluke. I don't want to make excuses, but he struggled the whole time and executed a desperation move. Nak.. I WON'T be asking for an immediate rematch as I know you are a coward. Instead I am throwing a challenge to everyone in the division: come and get me if you have the balls. I'll clean the entire division if i have to until Nak is the only guy left so he won't be able to duck me and when I get my hands on him, im gonna send him into retirement!

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/13346472984K-18.jpg

GANJA SAY BURN SOMETHING!!! What's up my little ganja mites? I'm joining you live from Hard Knocks arena here in Amsterdam where just a few short hours ago our biggest and baddest faced off for the Four Kings Heavyweight title! Along with the clash of the titans, we saw a fantastic main card, and undercard full of action and spectacular finishes. But I didn't come here to talk, I came here to review! Let's go over tonight's exciting fights, shall we?

Main Event:

Harry "Heracles" Nak (6-1) Vs. "The Dog" Uche Mohammed (6-0)

Our main event surely lived up to the hype. These two giants at the top of our heavyweight division where long overdue to face each other. With the heavyweight title on the line to add to the already ridiculous amount of pressure. Our reigning champion is known for his superb boxing skills along with his wrestling prowess. Harry Nak has yet to be knocked out or submitted, many thought the undefeated wrestling phenom, Uche Mohammed would be the one to do it. Harry Nak started the championship fight with a poor takedown that was quickly countered by the faster challenger. It didn't take long for Mohammed to get the champ of his back and looked to land his infamous ground and pound. The champion wouldn't let up however, he relentlessly tried for submissions despite being on his back. Uche Mohammed dominated the first round by defending those submissions and keeping the champ on his back. The second was a repeat of the first, Nak tried more takedowns only to fail yet again, Mohammed saw his chance and slammed the champion on his back. Lack of action forced the ref to stand the fighters up and Mohammed drove the fight immediately into the clinch and drove through the champ's guard with a powerful takedown and dumped him on the canvas with a thud. Mohammed kept Nak from improving positions, this might have been his fatal mistake. Nak saw an opening in the defense of the challenger as he transitioned into full guard and slid an underhook under Mohammed's chin. Nak literally squeezed the air out of Mohammed. Nak simply tossed his unconscious opponent aside and celebrated like a true champion should, like a boss.

Harry Nak Defends his Heavyweight title via Submission (Guillotine) in 2:51 of round two.

Co-Main Event:

"Z Sub Machine" Tommy Tapout (5-0) Vs. Richard "Grumpy " Dawn (6-2)

Our co-main event featured a five round battle for the light weight title. Our defending champion is the definition of a "sub machine". If he gets you to the ground, you're going to tap. He's undefeated and undisputed lightweight champion and with good reason, the guy is a BJJ monster. But let's not count our challenger out. Richards Dawn is also a Brown Belt in BJJ and a veteran of the MMA game. He's lost before but hasn't kept him from tearing limbs off his opponents.

Richard Dawn definitely brought his a-game to this title fight, he knew what a win of this caliber could do for his career. Dawn dominate the champion for the first four rounds. Dawn was able to take Tapout down and hold him down. He defended any submissions and kept Tapout from using his deadly ground game. This aggressive style would eventually catch up with Dawn. His conditioning may have not been where it should've been for a five round fight. Tapout got the fight to the ground once more but seemed to be gassed after relentlessly grappling with our champion. Tapout saw his opportunity and turn up the heat. He caught Dawn in a beautiful triangle choke that forced his to tap.

Tommy Tapout defends his title via Submission (Triangle Choke) in 3:44 of round five.

Main Card:

Carlos "The Rock" Rahman (5-1) Vs. Alha "The Prince Of Arabia" Dhin (6-2)

This lightweight matchup was the headline of our main card as we saw two rising lightweights battle to climb up the rankings. Carlos Rahman is a heavy-handed boxer who's knocked out every man he's defeated. Alha Dhin is a muay thai expert who's Granite Chin and prowess in BJJ has earned him some impressive wins. Both these guys were looking for the finish, KO or submission. Rahman came out his usual aggressive style and started to land some brutal punches on Dhin, it almost looked like he wasn't even trying to defend. Rahman easily shook off a few leg kicks and a body kick from Dhin and battered him with a barrage of hooks that dropped him like a sack of potatoes. Rahman followed up with some strikes, forcing the ref to stop the bout. Damn, bro. Where the hell did that come from?!

Carlos Rahman wins via TKO (Punches) in 1:48 of round one.

Liha Tuukka (4-0) Vs. Jima Jammy (6-1)

It was a pleasure to see yet another change in weight class. This bout featured two of Four Kings' rising Cruiserweight stars. Undefeated grappling phenom Liha Tuukka faced up and coming, well-rounded prospect, Jima Jammy. Both these fighters clearly wanted to make a statement to propel themselves higher in the rankings, so it was KO or no-go! Tuukka surprised me and every other person in the arena when he decided to stand with Jammy. Tuukka opened a gash on Jammy's eye and went for the kill. He charged forward with a huge combo that had Jammu looking up at the ceiling. Jammy showed heart however, he managed to get up but looked like he was out on his feet. Tuukka stalked his opponent for a few seconds before landing a huge left hand that sent Jammy stumbling back to the canvas. Tuukka laid on the pressure and was eventually tackled off his opponent by the ref.

Liha Tuukka wins via TKO (Strikes) in 0:24 of round one.

"The Devil's Song" Alan Long (3-2) Vs. "Death In Motion" Nikolo Broska (2-2)

This heavyweight bout marked the end of the main card or the beginning, however you want to look at it. Alan Long favors the ground although he doesn't necessarily have world class skills. Which makes him a perfect match for Muay Thai kickboxer Nikolo Broska. Both these guys had seen better days but a win could mark the path for a comeback. Broska opened up the round with a solid display of stand up, he landed a few sharp strikes that quickly opened up a cut on Alan Long. Long had enough of the standup and exploded a huge double leg takedown that slammed Broska down on the canvas an positioned his straight into side control. Long had no desire to wait as he quickly got hold of an arm and set up and Americana that had Broska grimacing in pain. Long was full of rage and desire to pull off that much needed win, this fueled him to crank on that arm hard enough to break Broska's will and make him tap.

Alan Long wins via Submission (Americana) in 1:20 of round one.

Under Card:

Billy Donnely (3-2) Vs. Fedor "The Last Emperor" Emelyanenko (3-3)

Bill Donnely wins via Submission (Armbar) in 1:55 of round one.

Gary Webster (1-1) Vs. Van De Frank (1-2)

Gary Webster wins via TKO (Kick and Punches) in 0:38 of round two.

"JH" Jesus Herman (2-1) Vs. "Iron Hands" Ryan Engle (0-0)

Jesus Herman wins via Submission (Kneebar) in 0:35 of round one.

Tomi "Tamala" Jarzynka (2-1-1) Vs. Trevor "The Natural" Grey (2-3-1)

All three judges declared the fight a draw.

Charlie "B" Barkin (0-1) Vs. Mike "Tygrys" Tayson (2-2)

Charlie Barkin wins via Unanimous Decision.

Well that's all fi mi, mon. Mi see ya here next time at Four Kings. Keep ya lungs full and ya minds open. Ganja out...

-Ganja

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/13359832484K-20.jpg

FILL DEM LUNGZ!!!! Bow down to the Ganja Emperor! I'm joining all you Four Kings fans here live at Hayashi's lounge where just a few short minutes ago we had one of our best cards yet. I did have trouble finding my seat however, with the whole seeing double thing... Anyway, champions rose and contenders fell as we witnessed some soon to be classics folks. But I don't get paid to stand here and look pretty, I get paid to stand here and look pretty while reviewing fights. Let's get to it!

Main Event:

"The Alabama Alpha Male" Bobby Lee Daniels (7-0) Vs. "The JEDI" Pelmen Mochotin (7-3)

Hot digity! Just thinking about this one makes my skin crawl. Our beloved southern fried champion Bobby Lee Daniels looked to make his third consecutive defense of his middleweight title. His challenger was not an easy fight however, in the form of grappling phenom Pelmen Mochotin. Both these guys knew what was at stake and looked to deliver. Daniels immediately came out swinging with his notoriously heavy hands that had Mochotin back pedaling from the start. Daniels continued his onslaught only to be met with a weak takedown attempt from Mochotin which he tossed aside and countered with some crisp combinations. Mochotin tried to defend Daniels strikes but was clearly outclassed and overwhelmed. Daniels saw his opportunity after pawing Mochotin with a sharp jab, he followed with a monster superman punch that toppled Mochotin and sent his mouthpiece flying. Damn!

Bobby Lee Daniels defend his title via KO (Superman Punch) in 1:36 of round one.

Co-Main Event:

Zorba "Minotaur" The Greek (6-4) Vs. Benjamin "Big Ben" Rosalia (3-0)

Our co-main event was a guaranteed knockout from the moment we found out these two would be facing off. The question was who and when. Would it be the heavy handed boxer and former champ, Zorba The Greek or promotional newcomer and lethal kick boxer Benjamin Rosalia? We got our answer in just twenty eight seconds. The Greek came out strong looking to land big punches from the start. Rosalina took the more defensive approach, landing kicks and staying on the outside... It would cost him dearly. The Greek charges forward with a huge uppercut that knocked Rosalia out cold. He was put before he hit the floor. Poor guy.

Zorba The Greek wins via KO (Punch) in 0:28 of round one.

Lou Haggen (6-4) Vs. Paul Morrison (5-2)

Ahh!!! Nothing like seeing two veterans of the sport go at it. Lou Haggen is a prominent striker and blue belt in BJJ with tons of experience in the Four Kings cage. Paul Morrison on the other hand is a promotional newcomer and standup oriented fighter who also holds a blue belt in BJJ. Now, these guys don't have dozens of fights behind them but they know the game and how to play it well. Haggen surprised me by taking the fight to the canvas so early on, he dumped Morrison on the canvas but stood up a few moments later. The fight began to look like a grapple contest as both these guys fought off takedowns looking to land their own. Morrison drives through Haggen's guard but is only met with more punishment as he became the victim on a vicious submission chain by Haggen. Morrison tried to stand up on various occasions but left his guard down which allowed Haggen to swiftly take his back and forced him to tap.

Lou Haggen wins via Submission (RNC) in 2:52 of round one.

"Aqua " Perseus Poseidon (3-2) Vs. Arthmael "ψευδ&" HardStyle (4-1)

Now this was a fight that certainly satisfied the hunger of our submission crazed fans out there. Former heavyweight champion Perseus Poseidon, a decorated grappler who's proven to be an absolute monster on the ground, battled Arthmael HardStyle, also a grappler but a lot more well-rounded. Just as expected the fight was taken to the mat early off with HardStyle landing more strikes. The first two rounds were very similar having HardStyle on the dominant position landing vicious strikes on the former champ. After a dominant third round and having the fight in his favor, HardStyle landed a late takedown that had Poseidon on his back looking to position himself. HardStyle forgot the first rule of fighting, defend yourself at all times. In just a split second Poseidon slid an arm under HardStyle's chin and squeezed as if his career depended on it, maybe it did. Poseidon was frustrated but had no choice but to tap. Now that's what I call a comeback.

"Aqua" Perseus Poseidon wins via Submission (Guillotine) in 4:43 of round three.

"The Big Bad Mofo" Brock Johnson (4-2) Vs. Van Der Weed (4-1)

We had yet another battle of rising stars, only this time in the cruiser weight division. Brock Johnson clearly had the wrestling advantage but was no slouch on his feet. Van Der Weed was the more complete fighter but didn't really bring any world class skills to the table. Brock Johnson looked to establish his dominance in the standup and successfully did so for the first few minutes of round one. Der weed has trouble defending Johnson's strikes but eased in a take down that landed him in Johnson's guard. Der Weed didn't try his hand at any submissions or didn't even try to improve his position. Der Weed decided to stand up and resume striking. After a loop-sided exchange, Der Weed tried a sloppy takedown that left him open for a huge left hook that sent him stumbling back looking to recover. Johnson killers instincts kicked in when he smelled blood, he batters Ver Weed until the ref had no choice but to stop the bout.

Brock Johnson wins via TKO (Strikes) in 4:54 of round one.

Undercard:

James "The Prophet" Pain (1-0) Vs. Petor Druskin (5-1)

James Pain wins via TKO (Strikes) in 3:30 of round three.

Otou "Rancer" Hek (6-6) Vs. Robin "The Tank" Verbeek (2-0)

Otou Hek wins via Submission (Americana) in 1:30 of round one.

Ginger Root (4-3) Vs. Chris "Basher" Lasher (2-3)

Ginger Root wins via Submission (Kimura) in 1:12 of round one.

Tyler Durden (0-1) Vs. Jake Bourne (2-0)

Tyler Durden wins via Unanimous Decision

"The Macedonian Mauler" Icus Mantovo (1-0) Vs. Tyson "Grave" Digger (0-0)

Icus Mantovo wins vis TKO (Strikes) in 0:38 of round three.

Well mon, that seems to be about it. Hope you all enjoyed tonight's action. Remember to keep your lungs full and your minds open. Ganja out...

-Ganja