The Four Kings - Amsterdam

Dee

Uche Mohammed: Steve... Nak is not the person you should turn to if you want the belt. That person is me. And let me tell you something, when I get MY belt from Nak's dead body you will be next in line. That is unless you get exposed as the fluke you are in your next match.

• Upvote 1

Steve Rogers: dude, i dont think you are in the right position to talk like that since you almost passed out from nak's guillotine. get your belt from nak's dead body? lol. all you have done in your fights is to smother and dry hump your opponents with your sweaty body. maybe your best chance is to teebag him with your stinky crotch and hope he pass out from the smell.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/13363024654K-21.jpg

GANJA FOREVER!!! As one gone the next one comes. What's is up mi Ganjamites? I come to you live from my basement as I prepare to recap on of Four Kings best events yet. I go to Saturday where Four Kings took over Hayashi's and filled up the arena to it's limit. Now don't just think I bring you these reviews for the fat checks I get afterwards, oh no, I get more than that people. But anyways, let's move on to the fights. We had a heavyweight main event that might have decided the next number one contender. There's nothing like sitting in a crowded arena surrounded by beautiful women and lots of ganja, and I mean a ridiculous amount of- never mind, I'm starting to ramble. Let's review the fights, shall we?

Main event:

"Lentopallomailamurhaaja" Rakastaja Nurminen (18-3) Vs. Liha Tuukka (5-0)

Oh man! I couldn't wait for this one, and in hindsight with good reason. The more well rounded but incredibly experienced, Rakastaja Nurminen faced undefeated wrestler and rising star, Liha Tuukka. Both these guys needed a win to propel themselves up the heavyweight ladder and hopefully secure a title shot. They aren't too far from title picture however. Nurminen challenged for the title before but fell short, I'm sure he's dying for another chance, Tuukka has won every single one of his fights to prove a point, he belongs among the elite of the Four Kings Heavyweight division. Nurminen striking advantage would undoubtably play a big part in the fight but Tuukka's powerful takedowns would also be a huge factor. Nurminen came out swinging with Tuukka surprisingly staying in the pocket with him. Nurminen opened up with a few unanswered sharp kicks that set up a huge uppercut that sent Tuukka to the canvas. The youngster showed some heart though, he stood right back up and wanted to fight back. Tuukka was on wobbly feet, anyone who didn't see that was obviously blind or not watching the fight, unfortunately Nurminen was and landed a devastating uppercut that knocked the poor kid back to Kansas. Whatever that means.

Rakastaja Nurminen wins via KO (Punch) in 0:28 of round one.

Co-Main event:

"repe" Reiska Pekka Retale (7-0) Vs. Ricky Lee (7-1)

I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited to see these two go at it. The lighter weight classes tend to go the distance but these guys are fast and technical. Something you don't usually see with heavyweights. Lee had the striking advantage and the KO power and he knew it. Relate was unfortunately his opposite, a wrestler with a granite chin. Those two things add up only to a few types of fights, a boring, grinding match that has one guy laying in top of the other for fifteen minutes. Or two styles clashing as they go back and forth looking to assert themselves. We got the second one... Just to let you know. Relate surprised me, almost to the point that I choked on my... "Brownie". Relate came out relentlessly and looking to finish the hardened striker. He pressed Lee against the cage and look to land some brutal punches and elbows at close range. Relate battered Lee for the first few minutes who then came back to fight his own battle with his vicious striking but just kept losing the exchange and even got seriously hurt at one moment. The first round was close but no doubt that Relate took it. Relate's game plan seemed to grind it out in the clinch, it's not because he feared Lee's stand up. Relate rocked Lee in the first and easily landed punches on the kick boxer who fought back with his own vicious knees but was miserably stopped by Relate's clinch control. Relate's ground game didn't go to waste either, he landed a takedown early in the first that had him in automatic full mount and a position to seriously hurt Lee. Relate dominated the second round and stole the scorecards with ease. The third had a brief exchange with Relate landing a few jabs and slipping some kicks. Relate took the fight into the clinch once more but looked for the takedown this time. Once he got his opponent in position and looked to better his own and set up a submission. Lee showed some decent grappling that got him the referee stand up and landed him yet in another exchange. Relate dominated the final moments of the fight with some stiff jabs, brutal overhand rights and a devastating uppercut. Never have I seen a wrestler dominate a striker on the feet like this, I though it was all the ganja but my eyes didn't deceive me.

Reiska Pekka Relate wins via Unanimous Decision.

Main Card:

Richard "Grumpy " Dawn (6-3) Vs. Dardadan Kakadan (4-1)

There's no other way to describe this other than grappler's paradise. Two brown belts, two men that have challenged for the title can only equal one thing. One hell of a ground fight. Richard Dawn has the experience edge and is known as a aggressive ground fighter, Dardakan Kakadan is the exact same type of fighter with only a few less fights. Both Dawn and Kakadan have recently lost to reigning champion Tommy Tapout but it looks like Dawn took it to the heart. He came to prove that BJJ is not as useless as some make out to be in MMA. He proved that there's more to MMA than being a kick boxer who can stay on his feet. Kakdan also had a good run before losing to Tapout. He's submitted every guy he's beaten and just plain out scares me. What's up with his face? I don't know, and sure as hell won't say that shit to him. Dawn was just the better grappler today folks, every round was the same. Dawn would get a huge takedown that forced Kakadan to go into defensive mode and hopefully get a lucky submission off his back. This wasn't the case however, Dawn cane to win and win he did. He took the fight the same on all score cards, 30-27. I'm not surprised, he got every takedown he shot in for and was just the better and busier fighter. Maybe it's not enough for a title shot but it certainly put him back on the map.

Richard Dawn wins via Unanimous Decision.

Ginger Root (4-4) Vs. "The Bad Boy Of Figureskat" Chez Michaels (3-4)

Ganja was getting sick of all the heart-warming comeback stories that lasted the distance and satisfied fans. Ganja wanna see someone get knocked out or a limb tore off! These two cruiserweight didn't fail to deliver. Chez Michaels wanted to prove that his record is nothing more than a bad patch. While Root wanted to prove that he can last more than thirty seconds with a striker. Michaels came out guns blazing. He landed a sharp hook to the body, a right hand to the jaw, and a slapping leg kick. That's about it. Root took him down an started to grind for the submission right away. I would be lying if I wasn't getting a bit too excited by the whole ordeal. Michaels did show impressive grappling defense and flexibility. Seriously? Who can fight off a grappler of Root's caliber for that long? Michaels eventually tired and accidentally gave up and arm that was instantly looked in a kimura, and forced him to tap like a middle schooler getting his head dumped in the toilet.

Ginger Root wins via Submission (Kimura) in 2:36 of round one.

Iso Fedex (3-3) Vs. Rudolf "Apfel" Strudel (4-1)

This was the last fight of the card but it certainly wasn't the least. Both these cruiser weights are armed with granite chins and excellent standup which only adds up to a great closing of the main card. These guys were a great match up, they had very similar skills but Fedex had the advantage on the ground. A skill which he put to use, Fedex wastes no time in getting the fight to the ground and immediately began dominating Strudel. Fedex was in full mount the entirety of the fight, landing huge punches on Strudel's defenseless head. Strudel made a few attempts to better his position but Fedex wasn't having any of that, every time he would try to transition, Fedex would land another bomb and force him back into place. Fedex landed a huge shot that rocked Strudel and had him holding on for dear life. Fedex saw his opportunity and improve his posture. Fedex followed with with a vicious array of strikes that forced the referee to stop the fight. Damn!

Iso Fedex wins via TKO (Strikes) in 3:31 of round one.

Undercard:

"Captain America" Steve Rogers (4-1) Vs. Billy Donnely (4-2)

Steve Rogers wins via KO (Punch) in 0:43 of round two.

"The Tasmanian Devil" Dominic Belstead (3-1) Vs. Sheamus "Déjà vu " O White (2-0)

Dominic Belstead wins via Submission (Kimura) in 1:59 of round one.

"The Cult Of Personality" CM Punk (1-0) Vs. Paul Bostaph (3-4)

CM Punk wins via KO (HeadKick) in 0:46 of round one.

"The Embodiement Of Will" Christian Labonte (3-2) Vs. "Staff Sgt." Max Fightmaster (1-0)

Christian Labonte wins via Submission (Strikes) in 4:56 of round one.

"Tiny" Tino Martha (2-1) Vs. "Iron Hands" Ryan Engle (0-1)

Tino Martha wins via KO (Punch) in 0:58 of round one.

Well, mi better go a spend di day with mi mother. There's nothing I love more than her... And ganja. Keep ya lungs full and ya minds open. Ganja out...

-Ganja

Uche Mohammed: We all know that Nak was in desperation mode you insignificant irrelevant racist worm. You know what?! I'll let my fists do the talking and you better take notes cuz if you have the misfortune of facing me in the cage, I will finish you. Mark my words.

• Upvote 1

Steve Rogers: cool story bro.. anyways i just finished donelly so better do your job properly. cant wait to smash that granite chin of yours

• Upvote 1

Uche Mohammed: Steve, I appreciate your desire to get beaten by the best, but honestly, I don't think you are next in line. It is good that you are confident in your mediocre at best skill set, but you gotta back it up and when people look at your record, they'll see only 1 win against a back of shit like Donelly in The Four Kings. Not very impressive if you ask me. You should be thankful that I am not the matchmaker as guys like you should spend their careers on the undercard.

PS: Nak is leggit. He gave me a tough fight. Props to him.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/13376061874K-22.jpg

GANJA DI TEACHER!!! Ganja here! Obviously... Well, we just broke our own records again folks. It seems that every time we bring Four Kings to Hayashi's lounge we tear up the place. We had a full house, and an excellent array of fights and two tiles on the line. It would've been a hell of a night if I wasn't already tripping balls. I mean seriously... I had no idea were I was for the first ten minutes. But never mind me... You came here to review fights, and that's exactly what we're going to do. Let's review the fights, shall we?

Main Event:

Carlos "The Rock" Rahman (6-1) Vs. "Z Sub Machine" Tommy Tapout (6-0)

Holy mother of ganja!!! This battle for our lightweight tile definitely fit the bill to be the main event. Two of the top lightweights in Amsterdam battled for the Four Kings lightweight crown. There was some old school MMA going on here, mon. Rahman is an excellent boxer, with power in both hands, and a defensive ground game for good measure. Our reigning champ, Tommy Tapout is a grappler at heart, and dangerous one at that. Both these guys always go for the kill, something rare in the more technical days of MMA that we live in. The fans want to see a slugfest once in a while, they were not disappointed tonight. Rahman came forward with some vicious punches looking to decapitate Tapout. Our champ was cut during the exchange but managed to come back with a huge takedown that won him the rest of the round. Tapout stayed on top with an onslaught of submission attempts that Rahman scrambling for dear life. Tapout comfortably won round one and looked to maintain his dominance in round two. Tapout looked to trade blows with the boxer, a choice that would cost him dearly... Rahman easily parried Tapout's strikes and countered with his own. Rahman landed two stiff jabs before cracking Tapout with a monster uppercut that dropped the champion to his knees and forced the ref to stop the fight. Some much for that granite chin...

Carlos Rahman wins via KO (Punch) in 1:59 of round two.

Co-Main Event:

"The Dog" Uche Mohammed (7-1) Vs. Harry "Heracles" Nak (7-1)

The rematch we've all been waiting for!!! The first one ended quickly and had the champ defend his title and the challenger hungry for revenge. Uche Mohammed may not be the most explosive fighter out there but the guy gets the job done. Not to mention he's tough as nails and has gone to the distance in almost all his fights. This guy is not an easy fight no matter what the circumstances are. Harry Nak is a whole different story. Nak is known for his fast heavy hands that have served him well throughout his career. The very hands that win him the Four Kings heavyweight title. Nak is an excellent boxer but also has a respectable ground game. Mohammed tasted his first defeat at the hands of Nak, he knows first hand just how good the champ's ground game is. Nak came out in spectacular fashion as he usually does. He rocked Mohammed early with his devastating punches but Mohammed managed to recover and move in to the clinch. Mohammed dominated this entire fight with clinch fighting along with the occasional takedown. He prevented Nak from doing any damage or from getting into a better position. Mohammed showed his trues grit as he battled for five rounds, dirty boxing the heavy handed champion and outworking. But it's not like Nak just stood there either. Nak fought back furiously as he tried to land the better shots and get the better positions. Mohammed was simply the best fighter tonight, he applied his game plan and stuck to it. Mohammed knew he couldn't let Nak take him down or land those bombs from the outside. This may have not been the most technical fight, but it was still a delight to watch. I can't wait for the third fight... If it happens.

Uche Mohammed wins via Unanimous Decision.

Main Card:

Shawn "JoJo" Geissen (4-0) Vs. Homie Stockton (5-3)

Finally!!! Ganja was getting sick of all this technical game planning bullshit, Ganja wants to see somebody get knocked the fuck out! These two were sure to satisfy my bloodlust. Geissen is a world class boxer who defines KO power. This guy has finished every man he's faced and has done it impressively. Stockton may have a weakness for grappler's but his stand up doesn't fall behind. He's a monster in the clinch, and stopped every sorry bastard he's every dragged up against the cage. Geissen wasn't about to let that happen... Stockton clinch early (big surprise) and drove some sharp knees to Geissen. He dug into his body and his forehead and even opened a gash on Geissen's pretty little head. Stockton won the first round thinking he had this one in the bag but had no idea what was to come. Stockton decided against clinching and remained in striking distance with Geissen, who quickly took advantage. Geissen dominated the stand up, easily evading Stockton's striking and countering with his own. Geissen dropped Stockton with a huge right that had him out on his feet. He showed heart however, he managed to get up and get himself back into the fight. Stockton was dropped again, this time with a huge uppercut that had him struggling to maintain balance. Geissen waved him back to his feet and continued his onslaught. Stockton tried to get the fight back into the clinch but Geissen sidestepped and landed a beautiful series of strikes that dropped Stockton for the last time. Geissen followed up with a few more strikes before the ref was forced to stop the bout.

Shawn Geissen wins via KO (Strikes) in 1:12 of round two.

Stefan "Hast Du'n Problem?" Hentschel (4-0) Vs. Alha "The Prince Of Arabia" Dhin (6-3)

Well wasn't this something?! Two lightweights battling for number one contender status. One an udefeated rising star, the other a former champion looking to get back on track. Fireworks was expected and fireworks is what we got. This fight definitely lived up to the hype... Unlike a certain main event. Hentschel dominated from the start of the fight. He's truly the definition of a mixed martial artist. He showcased his striking, clinch work, and his decent ground game. Alha Dhun wasn't no slouch either, he held his own in the pocket and landed some sharp kicks. Although he didn't come off as strong as Hentschel did, he proved that retirement is long ways away and he can still compete with the fighters in the division. Both these guys proved that the lower weight classes can put on a fight, it's not all heavyweights. I wouldn't be surprised if Hentschel got a title shot after this one.

Stefan Hentschel wins via Unanimous Desicion.

Ed Gein (3-0) Vs. Jose "Lightning" Barboza (2-2)

To close up this great night of action we had another great fight bound to end up by KO. Ed Gein was the more well-rounded fighter, who clearly puts his skills to good use as he's finished every opponent he's faced. Jose Barboza is a striker at heart. Although, he's faced a few bumps in the road, it doesn't change the fact that he's a dangerous strikes who pose problems for any type fighter. Barboza closed the distance early in the fight and landed some decent strikes close up. He cut Gein with a huge knee before breaking the clinch. Once in striking distance, both fighters started trading shot. Barboza landed some glancing kicks and punches, looking to establish himself early. Gein countered with his own strikes and showcased his impressive stand up arsenal. As both fighters casually circle... BOOM! Gein lands an overhand right that drops Barboza. Gein rushed in with more blows preventing Barboza from recovering, the ref had wrestle Gein off an unconscious Barboza.

Ed Gein wins via TKO (Strikes) in 2:12 of round one.

Prelims:

Stefan "Skyscraper" Struve (1-0) Vs."Hammer" John Overeem (1-0)

Stefan Struve wins via Submission (Americana) in 1:32 of round two.

"Death In Motion" Nikolo Broska (3-2) Vs. Charlie "B" Barkin (1-1)

Nikolo Broska wins via TKO (Strikes) in 4:26 of round one.

Fredy "Tank" Oliva (0-0) Vs. Muhammad Sharif (0-0)

Fredu Oliva wins vis Unanimous Desicion.

Nick Bowers (1-0) Vs. Andy Souwer (0-0)

Nick Bowers wis via KO (Strikes) in 1:58 of round two.

Neo "Nero" Angin (3-2) Vs. Mike "Flinkelink" Larsen (0-1)

Neo Angin wins via Unanimous Desicion.

That's enough fi mi, mon. Excuse the lateness, being a full time student at the University of Ganja can be a full time job. Mi see ya here next time at Four Kings. Keep ya lungs full and ya minds open.

-Ganja

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/13377803094K-24.jpg

GANJA THUGZ!!! What flows down the river of life today people? Ganja here, feeling abut more "spiritual" than most days. We had a great card and a name rightfully placed. All the fights did have the fighters on a collision course. It was all about styles today, but went aren't styles important in MMA? We had a great battle in the cruiser weight division that is sure to decide the future challenger. But enough talk, my ganja starting to wear off. Let's review the fights, shall we?

Main Event:

"Count" Bobby Newmark (6-1) Vs. "The Prodigy" Jima Jamm (4-1)

Wooo!!! Finally! We had a great stand up war as the main event. The crowd of two thousand fans were on their feet for this one. Both these guys are kick boxers, something we have yet to see in a Four Kings main event. Jimma Jamm recently challenged for the tile and came up short. Bobby Newmark has had an impressive run so far in Four Kings. He defeated Jimma Jamm in his promotional debut and has been looking to climb up the rankings here at Four Kings. Jimma Jamm on the other hand wanted a quick comeback to put him right back in title contention. Both these guys are young, hard hitting, well conditioned fighter. A knockout was far from my expectations, both these have granite china and a lot to lose. They weren't about to get into a slug feat or so I thought. The fight was just that a brutal fifteen minute war. Newmark dominated the clinch and wore down the former title challenger with an array of devastating legs kicks and body kicks. Jamm was worn out early which caused him to miss excessively throughout the fight. Jamm tried to come back but after taking that kind of beating to his legs and torso it just wasn't in him. I tip my hat off to Newmark though, he battered a former challenger like it was nothing, it wouldn't surprise me if he got a title shot after a win or two.

Bobby Newmark wins via Unanimous decision.

Co-Main Event:

Leonidas "The Phenom" Sheynauvah (7-2) Vs. Pena "the beast" Pulkkinen (6-2)

It must be my birthday!!! Another stand up war that happens to be the co-main event!!! Sheynauvah is known for his stellar muay thai skills and his defensive ground game. He looked to propelled himself up the ranks in hope of getting that prized Four Kings belt bak in his possession. He thought he would be fed a bum that he could easily knock out. That wasn't the case. Pulkkinen is another muay thai machine. I knew one of these guys was going down is just didn't know which one. They both came out swinging early in the first. A flurry of kicks and punches was all we were able to see until, Boom! Pulkkinen gets cracked by a hook he partially blocked. It was enough to send him stumbling all over the cage. Sheynauvah saw the opportunity in his stunned opponent and threw a huge head kick that barely clipped the top on Pulkkiken's head. Pulkkinen dropped like a sack after that blow, I thought he might have to go to the hospital.

Leonids Sheynauvah wins via KO (Head Kick) in 3:26 of round one.

Main Card:

Iso Fedex (4-3) Vs. Ginger Root (5-4)

Phew!!! Ganja was growing weary of all this technique talk and knockouts. These two provided ganja with the grapple war he needed. Iso Fedex is the more well rounded fighter, while Ginger Root is the dangerous grappler with the granite chin. Root took the fight to the ground early and kept it there throughout the fight. Root would've had the upper hand with his onslaught of submission attempts if it wasn't for Fedex's retaliation. Root was pummeled into the canvas while trying to set some brutal submissions. I have to give Fedex some props, for having only a blue belt in BJJ he has great defensive grappling. I'm surprised he wasn't choked out in the first round!

Iso FedEx wins Unanimous Decision.

"The Thriller" Esteban Miller (4-0) Vs. Pulla Sorsa (4-0)

God, there's nothing like watching two young guys go at it! No not like that! Get your mind out of the gutter... Anyway, two young rising starts we set to have a muay thai battle. These are undefeated with a highlight reels of their previous knockouts, I could 't wait for this one. Esteban Miller came off as the aggressor right away. He put his striking on display early and had Sorsa back peddling right away. Miller dominated with an array of all kinds of strikes. He mixed up his combinations with punches, and all types of kicks. Sorsa did fight back however, he landed his own vicious punches and even managed to pierce Miller's defense with some combinations. Miller comfortably won the first round and hoped to continue his dominance in the second. The second proved to be even more exciting than the first. Both these guys turned it into a back and forth battle with Miller getting the slight advantage in most exchanges. Miller pushed Sorsa back with his striking throughout the first minute. Just when you think Miller can't get through his defense, Boom! He cracked Sorsa with a huge right that sent him back against the cage. Miller followed up with a chain of brutal strikes that forced the ref to stop the bout.

Esteban Miller wins via TKO (Strikes) in 1:31 of round two.

Patrick "Alosh" Czarnowski (4-3) Vs. John "Trash" Bauer (3-2)

When you first take a glance at the fighter's records you think "bums" but they're far from it my friends. They may not have had the greatest start to their careers but rest assured, both these guys can fight. Czarnowski is a muay thai specialist and a strikes to his core. Bauer is a grappler on the other hand but he's decent boxing game has prevented him from getting knocked out like all the other pure grapplers. Czarnoski took the fight into the clinch from the beginning. He tossed Bauer around like a rag doll trying to land some sharp knees from the thai clinch. Bauer defended from the close distance onslaught but could 't land any takedowns and get the fight where he would have the obvious upper hand. Czarnowski easily took the first round with his clinch work and occasional strike. The second round was identical to the first. Czarnowski took the fight into close distance and started to swing his knees upward looking to behead Bauer. As the second round went on, the crowd soon grew bored as both fighters fought for position barely throwing any strikes. Just as the crazed fans began to boo, Czarnowski landed a huge knee that cocked Bauer's head back. Bauer's feet gave out, Czarnowski jumped on the opportunity and landed a few more strikes on his defenseless opponent before the ref jumped in.

Peter Czarnowski wins via TKO (Knee & Punches) in 4:56 of round two.

Prelims:

"The Prophet" James Pain (2-0) Vs. Antonio Palhares (2-0)

James Pain wins via TKO (Strikes) in 3:52 of round one.

Mike "Tygrys" Tayson (2-3) Vs. "The Devil's Song" Alan Long (4-2)

Mike Tayson wins via TKO (Strikes) in 1:20 of round one.

Kris "Picasso" Jakua (2-3) Vs. Chris "Basher" Lasher (2-5)

Kris Jakua wins via TKO (Strikes) in 0:27 of round one.

"The Asian Man Of Steel" Yi Liu (1-0) Vs. Vladislav Munchkin (1-0)

Yi Liu wins via Submission (Kimura) in 2:57 of round two.

"The Macedonian Mauler" Icus Mantovo (2-0) Vs. Tyson "Grave" Digger (0-1)

Icus Mantovo wins via Submission (Arm Triangle) in 4:30 of round one.

That's all fi tonight, folks. Ganja needs a rest, and so do my lungs. I'll see ya here next time at Four Kings. Keep ya minds full and ya lungs open. Ganja out...

-Ganja

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/13387120114K-25.jpg

Gaza Forever!!! Ganja here, live at The Beer Garden here in the red light district. It was something else tonight folks. There's nothing like four thousand-five hundred people chanting your name. It was the first time Four Kings was brought to this arena, and we made a fantastic first impression if you ask me. But enough of this mandatory lolly-gagging, let's get to the fights. Everyone knows Four Kings fan stuck around for the post fight show to see Ganja give the low down to those poor bastards who missed this, or those fanatics that can't stop replaying tonight's action on the Internet. It was something else tonight, there's nothing like having a stacked card with a heavyweight main event. Let's review the fights, shall we?

Main Event:

Rakastaja "The Ace" Nurminen (19-3) Vs. "Great Aristotle" Shaquille Oneal (4-0)

Both these guys are promotional newcomers and already made their mark... Well, one of them did. Nurminen was obviously the more rounded fighter while Oneal has the sprawl and brawl attitude. I knew this one wouldn't go the distance but I also didn't expect this outcome. Both fighters came out looking to keep the fight on the feet and measure out their opponent. Nurminen was getting the edge on the exchanges, landing a few sharp punches while Oneal countered with his own. Nurminen softened up Oneal with a few leg kicks before catching him off guard with a monster overhand right that sent him flopping back into the cage unconscious. One more shot and the ref stopped the fight. I wish I could break down the fight a bit more but that's it. Twenty eight seconds, that's some shit...

Rakastaja Nurminen wins via KO (Punch) in 0:28 of round one.

Co-Main Event:

"Mr. Hammerstorm" Tyler Richards (8-2) Vs. Shawn "JoJo" Geissen (5-0)

Enough with the quick finishes! Ganja needs a fight that will last. Luckily for me, these two provided exactly that. Our reigning champion, Tyler Richards, knew he would have the advantage on the ground right off the bat. The guy is a submission machine, but I wouldn't want to be caught under his deadly Ground and Pound either. Geissen has more of a Boxing-MMA style but a scary one at that. This guy has knocked out every one he's faced and recently made his Four Kings debut with a devastating second round knockout. I knew this would be a struggle for control but a good one at that. Richards got the fight to the ground early, big surprise... He didn't let off either, he showed Geissen what's it like to grapple with a world class fighter. It looked unpleasant. Richards easily took the round by keep himself busy while attempting submissions and landing a few flush shots. The second round was also an active one for the champ. He took Geissen down effortlessly and looked to continue his submission onslaught. Geissen barely made it out of the second. He struggled to maintain position and couldn't seem to keep Richards from transitioning. The third had Richards taking a different approach. He clinched at the bell and managed to keep the fight there for a minute before taking the challenger down. Geissen looked like a fish out of the water, he frantically flopped and turned hoping to escape Richards hold's and free himself from the ground. Geissen obviously wanted to stand up but Richards showed superb defensive grappling as he kept Geiseen right where he wanted him. Richards was aiming for full mount but as he couldn't get it, he stuck with half guard. He surprised the crowd when he attempted the guillotine choke. But their surprise turned to horror as they watched our Cruiserweight champ choke Geissen out cold. MMA is not for everyone, some may find this brutal but I though it was one of the greatest things I've ever seen. I think I heard Geissen snoring.

Tyler Richards wins via Submission (Guillotine) in 3:58 of round three.

Main Card:

Johnny "The Oriental Express" Chan (25-7) Vs. "Cursed" Sinuhe Egyptian (24-7)

No offense to the other fighters but I felt this should've been the main event. These guys are both veterans with extensive records and world class skills, I'm surprised this wasn't for a title or contender status. They both came off as tough competition, it's definitely a break from most of the slouches that fill the cards. These guys are coming off impressive wins and needed to prove that their not just show fillers. This was a battle in close quarters. Both fighters refused to leave the clinch for the majority of the bout. With impressive Muay Thai skills, I could see why they prefers to battle against the cage. The first round went to Egyptian as he landed the more effective strikes in the brief exchange before the fight was taken to the clinch. After both guys were locked, Egyptian fought a hard battle , looking to use his Dirty Boxing to set up some deadly knees in the Thai clinch. Both fighters stuck to head punches, looking to wear each other out before the second round. Chan was cut early but it didn't seem to affect his performance. I gave the second round to Chan who fought hard and came back his his own game. He stuck to the head punches and mixed in a few knees and elbows, getting through the tight defense of Egyptian. Egyptian was no slouch, he fought back with his own arsenal of strikes, but Chan managed to land more shots and control the majority of the round. The third I also gave to Chan. Chan seemed to be the more active fighter in the last round. Egyptian looked gassed and couldn't pressure Chan likely did in the first. I guess those body punches took their toll.

Johnny Chan wins via Split Decision.

Igor "The Pollock" Ignatowski (6-3) Vs. Ricky Lee (6-2)

These guys reminded me why I love the lower weight classes. You don't see two sweaty 265 lb. dudes slugging it out. The featherweights keep it fast an technical, which can give deadly results. Ignatowski is an excellent boxer with a decent ground game. While Lee, is a Muay Thai specialist who's always looking to land his razors sharp knees and elbows. I knew this one might not go to the distance. Two fast, heavy-handed, is kind of a give away. Lee came out charging like a mad bull. He drove Ignatowski back against the fence and tried his hand at close distance. Nothing worse than getting beat at your own game. Ignatowski showed he was ready to fight in the clinch by neutralizing Lee and landing own glancing punches against the kick boxer. Lee swung wildly with his punches and elbows looking to catch Ignatowski early but instead walked into a huge uppercut that sent him reeling. He was forced to go into recovery mode after that punch and couldn't defend himself from Ignatowski's strikes. He barely survived the round, I saw him stumbling back to his corner. Lee wanted a different approach in the second but Ignatowski wouldn't allow it. He surprised everyone by charging out of his corner and taking Lee up against the cage. He continued his beat down from the first round as he easily pounced on Lee, who answered with his own wild shots. Lee managed to break clinch for a split second but was brought right back in, much to his discomfort. Ignatowski wanted to keep control the clinch by after seeing Lee gassed and faintly protecting himself, he saw the perfect opportunity. Ignatowski cracked Lee with a huge uppercut that dropped Lee like a sack. The only thin holding him up was the cage! It only took a few shots for the ref to step in. Brutal!

Igor Ignatowski wins via TKO (Strikes) in 1:09 of round two.

Benjamin "Big Ben" Rosalia (3-1) Vs. "The JEDI" Pelmen Mochotin (7-4)

These two were the start of the main card and I can see why. Mochotin recently challenge for the title, Rosalia recently fought Zorba The Greek. While they both came up short, they proved that they have what it takes to challenge the best. Rosalia was on a streak before his devastating defeat, he cleared out all opposition on his rise to the middleweight division. Anyone with a future met this man and was crushed. Mochotin is no easy fight. This high level grappler can present a huge problem for a strikers like Rosalia.

Mochotin took Rosalia down early and I was scared to death. I though this meant instant defeat for Rosalia who is known only for his defensive ground game. He surprisingly hung in with the Brown Belt. Rosalia had to endure cranking submission attempts and some sharp Ground and Pound before the bell rang signaling round two. I saw something in Rosalia eyes, I could feel what was about to happen. Rosalia came out with more caution the second round and easily stuffed three takedowns from Mochotin. Rosalia then poured on the strikes. He landed body kicks, leg kicks and anything that would ware Mochotin down. Rosalia topped it off with a huge head kick that knocked Mochotin on his ass. Mochotin got back up only to be struck by another head kick and have a gash open over his eye. Mochotin was out on his feet by the two minute mark of round two. Rosalia smelled blood and came forward his a combination of body kicks and leg kicks before dropping Mochotin with another monster head kick. Rosalia followed up with more strikes and that's all she wrote. I kind feel bad for Rosalia, his shins must be swollen.

Benjamin Rosalia wins via TKO (Strikes) in 3:55 of round two.

Prelims:

"Aqua " Perseus Poseidon (4-2) Vs. Paul Morrison (5-3)

Perseus Poseidon wins via Submission (Triangle Choke) in 0:53 of round one.

Project Ghetto (2-0) Vs. "Grumpy" Richard Dawn (7-3)

Project Ghetto wins via TKO (Strikes) in 1:19 of round one.

"Captain America" Steve Rogers (5-1) Vs. Kane Daniels (2-3)

Steve Rogers wins via TKO (Strikes) in 1:19 of round two.

Sam Lojack (4-1) Vs. Lou Haggen (7-4)

Sam Lojack wins via Unanimous Decision.

"Iron Hands" Ryan Engle (0-2) Vs. "Skeletor" Kaz Warren (0-1)

Ryan Eagle wins via TKO (Strikes) in 1:46 of round three.

That's all fi mi, folks. I hope to see ya here next time. And for whoever sent that angry letter, my reporting style isn't for everyone. Don't hate, bitch. Keep your lungs full and your mind open. Ganja out...

-Ganja

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/13395164144K-28.jpg

GANJA's BACK!!! Please forgive my absence folks, being a student/pothead can really take up your time. July forth is coming up, and we all know what that means!!! Ganja, girls and fireworks. That actually sounds like everyday in my life except the fireworks. Enough of this space-filling text, I know why you came here. For a recap and that's exactly what mi little ganjamites will get. I'm standing here live at Hard Knocks arena where just a few minutes ago, we saw the end of a trilogy and the beginning of a legacy. An action packed card with a title fight for the main event, every MMA fan's dream. Well it came true! Just when you though Four Kings couldn't get any crazier, this shit happens. Anyway... Let's review the fights, shall we?

Main Event:

Yehaw!!! Our main event was one for the ages, folks. Zorba The Greek battled Bobby Lee Daniels for a third time, with the title still on the line. I have to admit I was afraid for The Greek's life. After getting KO'ed twice, I figured the guy might have brain damage. Daniels thought this would be another easy night where he would knock his opponent out then hit one of the local brothels for some steamy sex and even steamer corn dogs. The Greek had a goal in mind, and he went at it with full force. Daniels came out in his regular aggressive manner with a sharp combination that missed The Greek completely. Zorba saw his opportunity and countered with a monster left hand that dropped Daniels for the first time in his career. The Greek followed up with some devastating Ground and Pound before the ref was forced to jump in. God damn, what the hell got into The Greek? I didn't even get to sit down before Daniels was on the floor unconscious.

Zorba The Greek wins via TKO (Strikes) in 0:05 in round one.

Co-Main Event:

Iso Fedex (5-3) Vs. Bruce Becker (11-3)

This middleweight bout featured two pure grapplers. The only reason why these guys even train standup is to avoid getting knocked out in five seconds... Iso Fedex brought the BJJ skills and some decent standup. Fedex is a Four Kings veteran, who unlike his opponent, is no stranger to the Kings cage. Bruce Becker brought good old wrastlin' to the table. Becker held the experience advantage and to be honest, I though he would demolish Fedex. Both guys started with some decent striking action, both looking to clinch up and get the takedown. Fedex countered one of Becker's strikes with a lovely double leg takedown and tool the fight to the mat. Both guys lacked action on the ground and received several referee warnings. Just when we started to bore, Fedex switched to full guard and trapped Becker in a air-tight guillotine. Becker tried to fight his way out but was instead quickly put to sleeps under Fedex's tight squeeze.

Iso Fedex wins via Submission (Guillotine) in 1:45 of round one.

Main Card:

"The Prodigy" Jima Jamm (4-2) Vs. Ginger Root (5-5)

This one was something else! Cruiser weights going at it just doesn't seemed to get people excited anymore, but after this fight, I think they'll have a change of heart. Ginger Root is the old, battle-hardened veteran here to teach the Youngblood a lesson. Jim's Jamm is the Iron Jawed, Heavy Handed up and comer looking for a victory over an established fighter to propel himself higher in the ranks. Grappler Vs. Striker, Contender Vs. Veteran, I knew this one wouldn't last the distance. Jamm came out rather aggressively for someone trying to avoid the ground. He easily landed some punches along with a few leg kicks looking to wear down Root. Jamm continued his onslaught only to be met with a few punches and half-assed takedown attempts. Jamm powered through Root's takedowns to land a huge head kick that almost decapitated the man! Root was out like a light as he stumbled across the cage before falling face-first into the canvas. That was KO of the night for sure.

Jima Jamm wins via KO (Head Kick) in 1:10 of round one.

"The Prophet" James Pain (4-0) Vs. Pulla Sorsa

Grappling beats striking yet again! Only this time, with style. James Pain is a fighter who actually depicts the name given to him. This man has finished every opponent placed in front of him and he's done in all on the ground. Pulla Sorsa is a devastating striker and has finished ninety percent of his fights. The most exciting aspect of this fight was the 0 at the end of both records. That's right! Both these guys wet run defeated coming in and someone's 0 had to go! James Pain indeed brought the pain early by bring the fight into close counters and pounding Sorsa into a pulp. After softening up his opponent in the clinch, Pain tool Sorsa down and continued the beating on the ground. Pain easily prevented Sorsa from changing positions and landed some sharp shots while on the ground. The second was similar to the first as Pain took Sorsa down early once more. Pain eased his way into full mount and landed some heavy shots from the start. Sorsa tried to protect his head but Pain was preventing any transitions from happening. Pain continued to rain down punches until Sorsa hunched over in agony. Pain continued to pour on the strikes, forcing the red to stop Sorsa from receiving any more damage.

James Pain wins via TKO (Strikes) in 1:42 of round two.

Jima Jammy (6-3) Vs. Patrick "Alosh" Czarnowski (5-3 )

This Cruiserweight weight war was a fantastic way to start the main card. Both these guys don't have stellar records but they both can bring on the heat. With a well-rounded game and the determination of a hungry dog, Jima Jammy fought his way all three rounds. He showcased all the aspects of his game, he really use everything in his arsenal. He was able to take Czarnowski down and land some sharp shots while preventing him from transitioning. Jammy also dominated the clinch and made Czarnowski look like an amateur during their exchanges. Seriously... Did someone pay Czarnowski to stand there and take that kind of punishment. The guy looked like a fucking punching bag.he barely fought back and landed only a few shots in those fifteen minutes. Either his heart wasn't into it or he was high off his ass. I know I was... Jammy started to look so blurry during the second round, I had to take an Aspirin.

Jima Jammy wins via Unanimous Decision.

Prelims:

"The Tasmanian Devil" Dominic Belstead (4-1) Vs. Tyler Durden (1-1)

Dominic Belstead wins via Submission (Triangle) in 3:43 of round three.

"The Bad Boy Of Figureskat" Chez Michaels (4-4) Vs. "The Cult Of Personality" CM Punk (2-0)

Chez Michaels wins via KO (Punch) in 1:41 of round one.

Neo "Nero" Angin (4-3) Vs. "Tiny" Tino Martha (3-1)

Neo Angin wins via Submission (Arm Triangle) in 4:56 of round one.

Jose "Lightning" Barboza (1-3) Vs. Nick Bowers (2-0)

Jose Barboza wins via KO (Head Kick) in 2:46 of round one.

Charlie "B" Barkin (1-2) Vs. Fredy "Tank" Oliva (1-0)

Charlie Barkin wins via Unanimous Decision.

That's all for me, folks. Enjoy your independence day, get high, drunk and blow some limbs off with fireworks. Keep ya lungs full and ya minds open, Ganja out...

-Ganja

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31b22.jpg

Excerpt from 'The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle':

In this year fierce, foreboding omens came over the land of Northumbria. There were excessive whirlwinds, lightning storms, and fiery dragons were seen flying in the sky. These signs were followed by great famine, and on January 8th the ravaging of heathen men destroyed God's church at Lindisfarne.

Alcuin, a Northumbrian scholar in Charlemagne's court at the time, wrote:

Never before has such terror appeared in Britain as we have now suffered from a pagan race. . . .The heathens poured out the blood of saints around the altar, and trampled on the bodies of saints in the temple of God, like dung in the streets.

Like the Viking's raid on the monastery in Lindisfarne in the 8th century signaled the beginning of an era, so does the signing of Harald 'the Viking Warrior' Friedricksen to the Four Kings in Amsterdam. You will all be witness to the beginning of a new era in Amsterdam MMA. The Vikings have returned and will take their toll in blood and more than a little gold. You have all been warned.

God Save us from the Fury of the Northmen…

-Harald 'the Viking Warrior' Friedricksen

Haha welcome to the org Mr. Viking Warrior! Pretty outstanding intro there, hopefully more is to come.

:notworthy:

I like the RP side of things as much as anything else. I will do more of these if there is any interest shown in them. It gets really frustrating when you devote hours of work to something and it gets no attention at all.... it's a big part of why I have not been doing the Previews and reviews over at Immortals as much. But we will see how it goes here. I see that Jon Boogi has a fighter or two over here so that is a good thing. :mf_popcorn1:

welcome to 4k HW division. however sorry to tell you this man but being in the same division as "captain america" steve rogers is not a good idea if your aiming for the gold. anyways dee is there a preview/reviews for the 4k HW tourney?

Thank you for welcoming me to the division. It will be fun to fight with the likes of you and others in here. Despite my buildup and grand display, I am respectful to others in this sport. You have a good pedigree and would make for a very tough fight. Perhaps someday we will clash. And that will be a great day for the fans.

anyways dee is there a preview/reviews for the 4k HW tourney?

Absolutely!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/13401319284K-30.jpg

GANJA SAY INHALE!!! What it be in ya lives, people? Here live from mi base of operations, I come with love and a recap. Four Kings is hosting it's first ever Heavyweight tournament and I'm happier than Bobby Lee Daniels at the state fair. This card was packed with heavyweight action and someone was bound to get knocked out. Speaking about heavyweights, our reigning champ defended his title tonight and awaits the lucky winner of the tournament for a battle that's sure to beat records. Enough of the hype talk, mi people came for a recap and that's what they be getting. Let's review the fights, shall we?

Main Event:

"Raven" Ricardo Leroix (6-3) Vs. Rakastaja "Thunder" Nurminen (20-3)

It's di first fight of the tournament, always exciting. We saw boxing phenom, Ricardo Leriox battle the well rounded veteran, Rakastaja Nurminen. It was a slugfest from the start, people. Just as all the fights in this tournament should be. Leriox surprised everyone in. The arena by bringing the fight to the hardened veteran. He quickly opened up with some crisp punches, and didn't seem to miss his mark. Leriox pressed Nurminen agaisn't the cage and began a barbaric onslaught on the more experienced fighter that didn't even give him the chance to defend himself. Leriox landed some heavy shots before cracking Nurminen with a huge uppercut. Leriox then pushed Nurminen agaisn't the cage once more and landed another huge punch that crumbled the veteran like a cheap saltine. Leriox followed with some strikes and the ref was forced to stop the fight. Leriox moves on to round two of the tournament.

Ricardo Leriox wins via TKO (Punches) in 1:10 of round one.

Co-Main Event:

"The Dog" Uche Mohammed (8-1) Vs. "Aqua " Perseus Poseidon (4-2)

The rematch we've all be waiting for! Only this time it was for the title. Our reigning champion, the wrestling phenom, Uche Mohammed is coming off his first title defense against the same man who last held the title. After a setback loss, Mohammed got the rematch and defeated Harry Nak respectively. Perseus Poseidon has face Mohammed before and dropped a decision to the champion back when he was rising through the ranks. Poseidon has recently been on a winning streak and a title shot seemed to be in order. Both these guys bring Granite Chins and are not known to be heavy handed, I wasn't surprised that this went the distance. What did surprise me was the total and complete domination of Posedion. Mohammed seemed to take him down at will. Poseidon only stuff one takedown this entirely fight, one! That means that the other fifteen takedown Mohammed attempted, he succeeded. Mohammed dominated the brief standup and seemed to have the strength advantage in the clinch as he easily manhandled Poseidon up against the cage. The moments of the canvas were brief but Mohammed managed to land some vicious strikes and outclass Poseidon in every aspect of the fight. I feel bad for the unlucky bastard that has to face this powerhouse when the tournament is over.

Uche Mohammed wins via Unanimous Decision.

Main Card:

"Captain America" Steve Rogers (6-1) Vs. Harry "Heracles" Nak (7-2)

I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited for this one. There's nothing like a comeback story, but tonight was not the case. Steve Rogers, the young unchallenged Muay Thai expert faced the toughest challenge on his career. Harry Nak, the dangerous former champion looking to get his title back, but Rogers is in his way. I honestly thought this would be a breeze for Nak. I thought he would dominate the standup then set up the takedown and submit Rogers, but boy I was way off. Rogers wasted no time in taking the fight to the clinch and started to maul the more experienced Nak with heavy punches to the head and body. Nak tried to defend himself and looked to set up and takedown but Rogers wasn't having it. He continued to wail on Nak and open a nasty gash over his eye. Rogers continued the punishment before creating some space and landing a monster hook that crumbled Nak to the canvas. Rogers moved in to finish the job but thank god the red stepped in.

Steve Rogers wins via TKO (Strikes) in 2:56 of round one.

Carlos Quintana (4-0) Vs. "Great Aristotle" Shaquille Oneal (4-1)

Another heavyweight showdown means another great war. We saw these two strikers face off for the right to move on to the second round of the heavyweight tournament. Carlos Quintana is the living embodiment of MMA, this guy is phenomenal in all aspects of the game, but his BJJ isn't the strongest. O'Neal is a boxer at heart, and a vicious one at that. He only trains wrestling for defensive purposes. Quintana opened up with a few punches before dragging the fight close up. Quintana mauled O'Neal with a deadly knee that dropped him on his back. The bloodied O'Neal managed to get back on his feet but didn't last long as he walked into a devastating straight punch from Quintana that knocked him out cold.

Carlos Quintana wins via KO (Punch) in 1:56 of round one.

Ricky Lee (6-3) Vs. "Holy" James Frac (9-7)

WAR!!! There's nothing the lighter weights. You've probably heard say that a million times but I love the lightweights, they're fast, strong, and technical. Every time I watch on of their fights someone gets knocked out in a spectacular fashion. Tonight we saw two less than stellar fighters battle for the right to... Keep their jobs!!! That's right folks both these guys don't have the greatest records but they know how to finish fights. When their jobs are in danger fighters tend to come out and do something crazy. Lee dominated the brief stand up as Frac tried to take the fight down to the canvas. Lee took the fight in close quarters and landed glancing knee and elbows against the veteran. Frac couldn't seemed to find the right rhythm and failed to defend himself. Frac got the takedown in the first round and didn't do much on the ground, and less in the second. Lee landed a sharp elbow that opened Frac'a gash and had the BJJ expert on wobbly legs. Lee followed up with a monstrous knee that knocked Frac into next week. Lee showed some sportsmanship though, he could've continued to pounced on his unconscious opponent but decided to pull out. Good for him.

Rick Lee wins vi TKO (Knee) in 1:53 of round two.

Prelims:

"The Thriller" Esteban Miller (5-0) Vs. Kane "Killa" Kilburn (8-3)

Esteban Miller wins via Split Decision.

Katsuo "True Warrior" Takeda (3-0) Vs. "Grumpy" Richard Dawn (7-4)

Katsuo Takeda wins via Submission (Triangle) in 1:55 of round one.

"The Macedonian Mauler" Icus Mantovo (3-0) Vs. "The Devil's Song" Alan Long (4-3)

Icus Mantovo wins via Unanimous Decision.

Kris "Picasso" Jakua (4-3) Vs. John "Trash" Bauer (3-3)

Kris Jakua wins via TKO (Strikes) in 2:10 of round one.

Chris "Basher" Lasher (3-4) Vs. Paul Bostaph (3-6)

Chris Lasher wins via Unanimous Decision.

That's all there is for tonight, mon. Join mi here next time. And for who keeps sending those letters, suck a dick! Ganja don't play that shit! You don't like my writing then don't read it, plain and simple. Keep ya lungs full and ya minds open, Ganja out...

-Ganja

Our very first event preview brought to you by none other than KRad himself! Please enjoy!

4K.31: Richards vs. Sheynauvah! PREVIEW

What the hell is cracking crackers? For those of you who have had their faces pressed into pillows for the last little while and do not know who I am (most likely due to the lack of eyes in the back of a human head), I am K-Rad and I am the new outrageously handsome face and voice of The Four Kings. I'm not the only one, consider me a supplement, like cialis or viagra, or a can of cooking spray some cling wrap and a copy of the lingerie section from the local department store. I am a helping hand so to speak. I have recently come over from OverComing, another quality Amsterdam ID restricted org so I am excited to be putting my skills to use in a similar environment and what has recently become the 2nd highest ranking organisation in Amsterdam. Tonight is shaping up to be a great night of entertainment as the 205lbs title goes on the line and a good mix of weight classes are

represented across the card. Many of these fighters are new to me so it will be a great adventure for us all as we take a look at the top 5 fights being hyped on the card:

Wolverine "Admantium jaw" Warpath vs. Stefan "Skyscraper" Struve

Heavyweight

One fighter who is not new to me is "Admantium Jaw" Warpath, the undefeated-from-4 SHW of OverComing fame who is looking to make his 4K debut against the equally impressive and undefeated "Skyscraper" Struve. It is probably time for a change of nicknames as Warpath is actually 3cm taller than Struve although this will probably suit "Skyscraper's" game plan as he needs all the help he can get for his very average wrestling to successfully give his brown belt an opportunity to go to work. Warpath for his part is a big boxer and his purple belt means he probably won't need to change his game plan of punching heads too much to take into account Struve's tendency towards submissions. This fight should be a lot of fun, especially as there will be tears when one man loses his perfect record and with Warpath never competing against someone with superior jitsu and Struve's record of taking down fighters with superior wrestling I am expecting "Skyscraper" to make it 4-from-4 via submission of his choice.

Liha Tuukka vs. Sam Lojack

Heavyweight

Two more impressive up-and-coming super heavyweights are Tuukka and Lojack, the first of which had his 5 fight win streak put to an end by tonight's main event entrant, Sheynauvah, in his last appearance. Tuukka has showcased heavy hands thanks to some decent boxing and strong wrestling but with Lojack keen to put his substantial height advantage to use to support his quality kickboxing this is going to be a hard fought battle on both sides. Tuukka has shown good intelligence in the past, knowing when to takedown and when to keep it standing, but tonight I would expect him to be keen to put this on the floor and away from Lojack's kicking game. This is a tactic which may just work in Lojack's favour if he has the takedown defense to counter, something he has shown in the past, but with a tendency to go to decision I think that it will just be a matter of time before Tuukka has his way with him and wins the fight via knock out.

Igor "The Pollock" Ignatowski vs. Project Ghetto

Lightweight

It seems no matter where I go, the curse of Polish names will haunt me. The latest fighter to work on my phobia of excessively Slavic pronunciations is "The Pollock" Ignatowski who is taking on Ghetto in a battle of experience versus undefeated. "The Pollock" however will be feeling just as confident as his opponent as he too is riding a 3 fight win streak, all via TKO. Ghetto is an incredibly well trained fighter for one so young and "The Pollock" will certainly have his work cut out for himself as he hopes to keep it standing and that his boxing is enough to be up to the task of meeting Ghetto's over all

superior striking game. With all 3 of Ignatowski's losses coming via knock out it makes me think his chin may not be up to the task of handling Ghetto tonight and I am picking the latter to win a KO victory despite only managing a decision against a fighter in his 2nd professional bout which is very similar in ability to "The Pollock".

"Count" Bobby Newmark vs. Shawn "JoJo" Geissen

Cruiserweight. Co-Main Event!

A fantastic co-main event for you, made possible by two men who have only lost once in their respective professional careers, although in the case of "JoJo" Geissen it was in his last appearance as he challenged for the title against current champ Richards. Both of these men will be keen to win tonight to show their worthiness of title contention and with both keen to keep it standing and trade blows it will be a terrific fireworks display for the fans. Newmark is the taller of the 2 men by 14cm which will suit his kickboxing style to a tee and make it difficult for Geissen to get close and put his superior boxing to work. Both men have shown high capability in the KO department but with Geissen currently inbound from New York and already slightly fatigued his less than perfect energy levels might make all the difference. This is a very tough fight to call but I am going to back "JoJo" to take the win, despite being a little tired, based simple on his record of ending fights within the first couple of minutes. Let's call it another KO!

"Mr. Hammerstorm" Tyler Richards vs. Leonidas "The Phenom" Sheynauvah

Cruiserweight. Main Event TITLE FIGHT!

An excellent combination of title fight and grudge match makes up tonight's main event as "Mr. Hammerstorm" Richards looks to defend his title for the 3rd time against the very many he snatched it from originally, the 2 time defender "The Phenom" Sheynauvah. There's so much talent in the cage that the party in my pants is in severe danger of being out of control. "Mr. Hammerstorm" is hoping to make it 5 wins in a row tonight and there's good chances for 4 OTN awards in a row too as his incredible ground game takes on the brilliance of "The Phenom's" standing game. This bout is all about who can control where the fight takes place and who comes out the hardest. I have a sinking feeling that Sheynauvah's wrestling just hasn't come far enough in the time between when they last met and I am expecting Richards to once again slide through his defenses like my face between a Swedish super models legs, and just like that blonde bombshell "The Phenom" is going to be on his back being pounded until he can no longer walk. Is that too graphic? Then don't bring your kids cos it isn't going to be any prettier in the cage, one of these men is going to get KTFO! My money is on the champ to retain his title!

There you have it boys and girls, your first time with K-Rad. Was it good for you too? I was gentle. Once you've finished washing the tears out of your pillows put on your favourite stupid looking TapOut t-shirt which is covered in so many graphics you look like the casual wear equivalent of one of those lycra wearing cycling enthusiast fruits and get on down to Hard Knocks in Amsterdam for all the good times your premium priced ticket can handle!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/13399562644K-31.jpg

DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?! GANJA TIME!!! It's good to see all of you again! Joining you here live from this dirty motel room, to bring you the latest Four Kings coverage. I hope most of you have read the preview from K-Rad. The newest and second handsomest writer Four Kings has. It's good to have ya aboard, mon. Four Kings had yet another killer event at Hard Knocks Arena in Amsterdam. We had a full house here people, it started smelling like sweat and ganja after the first fight. Enough of this polite banter! You came here for a recap from ya favorite pothead, and that's exactly what you be gettin'. Let's review the fights, shall we?

Main Event:

"Mr. Hammerstorm" Tyler Richards (9-2) Vs. Leonidas "The Phenom" Sheynauvah (8-2)

GANJA! There's nothing like watching two champs going at it! Tyler Richards, the reigning champion was pitted against the man who he defeated for the title. "The Phenom" Leonidas Sheynauvah. The never-ending battle of grappler vs. striker. This one was no exception. Richard wasted no time in taking the fight into close quarters, where both fighters struggled for control. They both got in a few strikes before Richards landed a nice judo throw into side control. Richards instantly worked his magic on the ground. He prevented Sheynauvah from transitioning. Richards easily passed into full mount were he began to drop vicious ground and pound. Sheynauvah couldn't defend himself from the heavy shots. He was repeatedly taking shots to the head, he seemed out of it. With one huge strike, Richards knocked him out cold. Improving his record against him to 2-0 and retaining his Cruiserweight title.

Tyler Richards wins via KO (Strikes) in 1:40 of round one.

Co-Main Event:

"Count" Bobby Newmark (7-1) Vs. Shawn "JoJo" Geissen (5-1)

HAHA! Two rising Cruiserweight stats went at it for our co-main event. The devastating Muay Thai Kickboxer, Bobby Newark faced former title challenger and Boxig phenom, Shawn Geissen. That was no doubt going to be a stand-up war. That means a great fight for the fans and more tickets being sold, good either way. I literary sat in my cage side chair drooling. So many shots were being thrown, I starte to get dizzy for the whole three minutes these guys stood toe-to-toe. Neither tried to clinch or takedown the other down. It was a battle of styles, Geissen swung wildly and heavily, allowing himself to be caught by Newark's sharp kicks. Geissen threw a surprising one-hundred eight punches but only landed eight. He clearly shouldn't tightened up his combinations and look to now down Newark with some body punches. Newark took advantage of every missed punch and seemed to know the right spots to place his kicks. This was one of the best fights I've ever seen, period. I thought I might have accidentally walked into Wild Bob's were they we're holding a kickboxing event on the same night.

Bobby Newark wins via Unanimous Decision.

Main Card:

Project Ghetto (3-0) Vs. Igor "The Pollock" Ignatowski (7-3)

OH BOY! There's nothing like watching two young guns duke it out. This bout was no disappointment. Both these guys are not new to the sport but aren't "veterans" either. They have different style but would put on a fantastic fight for the fans either way. Project Ghetto has been making a huge splash here at Four Kings. He's knocked out both opponents in the Four Kings cage and has the makings of a true champion. Ghetto doesn't prefer one style, he trains pure MMA, meaning their are no weaknesses only strengths. Ignatowski brings a Boxing focused attack, this guy only trains the ground game for defensive precautions. These two stand-up machines only meant one thing, KO! No matter who it was or when, the fans got what they wanted. Project Ghetto put his cross-training to use. He came out in round one looking to use his striking to set up his takedowns. Ghetto easily landed his chopping leg kicks, looking to wear Ignatowski down. Ghetto's diversion proved to be effective, he landed the early takedown and looked to dominate Ignatowski on the mat. After a lack-luster first round in which Ghetto constantly landed the takedown, but wasn't able to do much damage. Ignatowski proved his ground training didn't go to waste. He was able to most of Ghetto's transitions and even tried some submissions off his back. At this point the fans were starting to get pissed, the second round was a repeat of the first. Ghetto used his striking to set up the takedown but still couldn't out-work Ignatowski. The ref stood them up but the fight would end up back and the ground and without much action. Just when I started to fall asleep, I was awakened by a screaming fan. Ghetto had Ignatowski pinned up agaisnt the cage landing some brutal strikes. Ghetto landed a huge overhand right and that's all she wrote. Holy shit!

Project Ghetto wins via KO (Punch) in 0:13 of round three.

Liha Tuukka (5-1) Vs. Sam Lojack (4-2)

WOOO! The excitement doesn't end yet, folks. We had a battle of the big boys here. Lina Tuukka, no doubt of the best wrestlers in Four Kings, battled the well-rounded unappreciated, Sam Lowjack. It was no surprise that Tuukka would take this one to the ground. I honestly didn't think Lowjack could stop him. After an early exchange, Tuukka forced the fight into close quarters. Didn't take long for Tuukka to land a huge hip toss that had him in side control. Tuukka started to work his magic as he slowly transitioned into full mount, setting the position up with strikes the way. The bombs started falling after Tuukka had all his weight on his opponent's chest. Lowjack's guard was easily penetrated by Tuukaa's fists, which seemed to find their mark. With one huge shot, Tuukka sent Lowjack into next week! I think anyone who doubted the power of wraslin' will keep that mindset after seeing that display of pure domination.

Liha Tuukka wins via TKO (Strikes) 3:29 of round one.

Wolverine "Admantium jaw" Warpath (4-0) Vs. Stefan "Skyscraper" Struve (3-0)

GOD DAMN! These two may be the tallest fighters I've ever seen! I took pictures with both at the press conference, I was barely at chest level. Way to boost my confidence, you ass holes. Wolverine Warpath has been demolishing all competition. He's a promotional newcomer and pitting him against a veteran like Struve isn't helping his case. The "Skyscraper" has been doing some demolishing of his own here in the Four Kings cage, he's submitted every man placed in front of him. Which is why I was so surprised when he stood with a monster like Warpath. The iron-jawed Warpath came forward early and easily landed those heavy punches and vicious combinations. Struve's strategist should be fired, how could he think to put a BJJ specialist with basic striking skills up agasint a Boxing phenom lie Warpath. I'll give credit to Struve though, he hung in there like a champ and came back with his one surprising attack. He gave it his all and used every weapon in his arsenal, except the best weapon he has, his ground game. His defense proved not to be enough to fend off Warpath's onslaught. In Struve's wild attempt at a combination, Warpath countered with a stiff jab that would set up Struve's end. Warpath dropped a shoulder and launched a monster uppercut that cracked Struve right on the jaw. Struve collapsed, Warpath followed up with more strikes and the ref was for to step in. It's sad seeing a fighter lose a fight he could've obviously won.

Wolverine Warpath wins via TKO (Strikes) in 3:47 of round one.

Prelims:

Pena "the beast" Pulkkinen (6-3) Vs. Dimas "The Surprise" Boykiy (5-2)

Pena Pulkkinen wins via TKO (Strikes) in 2:42 of round two.

"The JEDI" Pelmen Mochotin (6-4) Vs. Antonio Palhares (2-1)

Pelmen Mochotin wins via KO (Strikes) in 1:56 of round one.

"Death In Motion" Nikolo Broska (4-3) Vs. Lou Haggen (7-5)

Nikolo Broska wins via TKO (Strikes) in 2:29 of round one.

Vladislav Munchkin (1-1) Vs. Mike "Tygrys" Tayson (3-3)

Vladislav Muchkin wins via TKO (Strikes) in 0:27 of round three.

"Skeletor" Kaz Warren (0-2) Vs. Mike "Flinkelink" Larsen (0-3)

Kaz Warren wins via Unanimous Decision.

That's all mi got, mon. Also, to the one sending all the angry letter, I got you! That's right bitch, Ganja is coming to your house in three days! After a much deserved ass whopping, I doubt you'll be sending anymore letters. Mi see ya here next time, keep ya lungs full and ya minds open. Ganja out...

-Ganja