Hiddens we don't know about?

I have one fighter in particular, that never seems to perform against opponents that he should be able to beat without a problem. (in my opinion). His stats are as good or better than my other fighters, and The sliders are relatively close to my other fighters. He has great physicals, secondaries, and primaries.

My theory is that there maybe other hiddens that we don't know about, because there is no excuse for him to perform so terrible consistently. If this is true then I think his (random 1-150) of the hidden would be very low. On the other hand there are some of my other fighters that perform great against opponents I feel like I should lose to.

Has anyone else had similar thoughts about this?

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=114479 This is my fighter I believe that doesn't perform well.

• Downvote 1

I have one fighter in particular, that never seems to perform against opponents that he should be able to beat without a problem. (in my opinion). His stats are as good or better than my other fighters, and The sliders are relatively close to my other fighters. He has great physicals, secondaries, and primaries.

My theory is that there maybe other hiddens that we don't know about, because there is no excuse for him to perform so terrible consistently. If this is true then I think his (random 1-150) of the hidden would be very low. On the other hand there are some of my other fighters that perform great against opponents I feel like I should lose to.

Has anyone else had similar thoughts about this?

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=114479 This is my fighter I believe that doesn't perform well.

so, you're postulating on Hidden Hiddens.....?

hahah I am not sure, it was just a theory. He could just have a bad heart, experience, and intelligence. His confidence isn't the problem because when he lost, his morale only went to 90% or so. Also I would believe it would be "possible" that there could be "hidden Hiddens" but once again just a theory. It could just be a lack of combination of other hiddens.

Or the fighters that he fights are way better than they appear "primary" wise.

I actually have a similar fighter. I think he has a combination of a weak chin/intelligence. He's not a moron, I've managed to train him pretty well, but he just sucks for some reason.

It's not far fetched for their to be "hidden" hiddens. But I think Mannetosen is right, it could be a combination of weak intelligence, experience, confidence and heart. A minor combination of those could be detrimental, even if it's just a small amount of each, you combine them together and you get one shitty fighter. Experience you can remedy, but the other three are either there or they're not.

• 1 year later...

I have a guy who on paper is a world beater, but time and again manages to lose fights he should win. He's also gotten several "Stubbed his toes in the shower" messages, so the logical step is to assume his low Intelligence is the root of his problems. It could also be a bad Heart rating, but there's no reason to assume there are "hidden hiddens" when the ones we have explains the problem fully.

Edit: What purpose would "hidden hiddens" serve, but to confuse and frustrate players? The thought is far fetched.

I have a guy who on paper is a world beater, but time and again manages to lose fights he should win. He's also gotten several "Stubbed his toes in the shower" messages, so the logical step is to assume his low Intelligence is the root of his problems. It could also be a bad Heart rating

Ditto, except I've not received any messages about mine. It's definitely not confidence either, as that's been proven several times!

Very close to giving him the boot.

I dont believe there is a set of hidden hiddens. Like some others have already stated its most likely a combo of several bad hiddens that makes your guy lose.

It sometimes goes the other way aswell. I had a guy who was the slowest learner and he also had the inexperienced and good in bed show up un his TOTT, both indicates that he didnt have any really good hiddens. But he somehow seemed to both have a relatively good chin, and he also had a good ability to finish fights, so i guess he had a real good set of owerall skills, just nothing that stood out.

I don't know why it got Necro'd, actually until you said that I didn't realise it started back in 2012!

Anyway since its back on page 1 I guess i'll add my 2 cents. While i'm sure there is a lot that Mike doesn't tell us about with regard to the workings of our fighters I very much doubt that Hidden Hiddens is one of them.