The League of Leagues

Yeah Bank. I laughed my ass off when I saw you, jacky and gable in the same group :P

I was half expecting you to say you aren't fighting jacky or something.

Also, IE6? Really? That's terrible.

I am pump up to have the chance of matching with some of the great managers and I believe I am in the

GROUP OF DEATH!

Johnny Wonnut (26578)

Animal Trainer (32965)

Gary Coffey (18214)

Scott Davies (13499)

Jacky Chan aka LeGoat (16263)

Bogus Linda (30562)

Barnabas Sackett (2183)

Smoky Heinen (57067)

Just seeing the name of Coffey and Davies gave me a ghost bump. And seeing the name of Jacky and Sackett makes me very excited!!!

Lets get it on!!

Fighters

Erik Steele (9293)

Mike Fletcher (60806)

Cus Damato (16208)

Big Match (60006)

Dirk Copeland (33432)

Kain Lock (27455)

Tim Key (9742) (Me)

Konstantin Pchelinski (66352)

I just wanted to say good luck to everyone it should be fun. Some of you I haven't fought against yet and some that make me worry they won't stick around. I hope everyone here stays for the long hall.

daaaaamny my group :D

its time to make some upsets considering im total underdog to most of guys in my group ;)

edit:im either half blind or half illiterate.

when the first round will start?

we have time from 4 th march till 10th to create a fighter, ad when the first round starts?

I am pump up to have the chance of matching with some of the great managers and I believe I am in the

GROUP OF DEATH!

Johnny Wonnut (26578)

Animal Trainer (32965)

Gary Coffey (18214)

Scott Davies (13499)

Bogus Linda (30562)

Barnabas Sackett (2183)

Smoky Heinen (57067)

Just seeing the name of Coffey and Davies gave me a ghost bump. And seeing the name of Jacky and Sackett makes me very excited!!!

Lets get it on!!

GROUP OF DEATH!

Johnny Wonnut (26578)

Animal Trainer (32965)

Gary Coffey (18214)

Scott Davies (13499)

Bogus Linda (30562)

Barnabas Sackett (2183)

Smoky Heinen (57067)

Lets get it on!!

What you mean when saying seeing the name Coffey and Davies gives you the ghost bumps ?

Is there still room for 1 more... If so I want in...

There's room on the reserves. But I'm 100% sure the reserves will get "in" fairly soon.

Now only thing left is to dig up the ritual which makes the game give a fighter good hiddens... :X

Played for 3 years, never found a working ritual. Mind helping an unlucky idiot out? :)

Now only thing left is to dig up the secret ritual which makes the game give a fighter good hiddens... :X

Played for 3 years, never found a working ritual. Mind helping an unlucky idiot out? :)

fixed :D

I am hopeful I can be as active here during this as possible but I am more hopeful my work schedule slows down which will allow me the time to be active and creative during this awesome tourney!! Already working on a name and backstory so at the very least he will come out of the shut running, not sure how long that will last mind you!! :) This does not mean I will be backing out, just might quietly go about my business accept for when I am up against that Chuck Grace character, then the gloves will be off!!! :D