The League of Leagues

i still cant find info about when the fights will start

its kind of important

From the mailer:

"The first fights will be held sometime between the 23rd to the 31st of March. I'll be deciding when based on some data in the next few days. During the time between the 4th and the first fight, you can QFC your fighter or get him fights to test his hiddens (especially the injury one). I suggest creating a fighter on the 4th, booking him in a QFC and testing him by the 7th or 8th. This way you can make another guy in case of a really bad injury / hidden."

Thank you, as in like 2 days? That means I need to cut someone lol, oh decisions decisions!!

I was wondering how you'd even know what a beat down was but then again I guess you would have been on the receiving end of them enough times.

Sick burn , yeh I'm good.

Damn you Dirk Copeland, damn you to an awesome time in LoL!

Guys, please post your fighter in this thread or message me the fighter once you have confirmed him.

Last date for fighters to be made is the 10th.

"The Fireball" Gabriel Douglas Key

The son of former Indiana Hoosier basketball great "Tim Key", and former WBA Boxing Champ. Gabriel tried to follow in his father's foot steps and play basketball, but he just didn't enjoy it. However being a competitor he started wrestling in middle school. He went on to in high school to compete for two State Championships. In his junior year he lost in the state finals and the in his senior year came back to win the State Championship. He was offered several scholarships to go and wrestler in college and chose to go to Arizona State. There he went on to win two National Championships and earned himself a masters degree in business.

After college he struggled to find a job and started working with his father on his boxing skills. He was going to the arena for his first pro boxing match and was approached by "Shiv Hysteria" and was asked if he'd like to give mma a shot? He told Shiv to come and speak to him after his fight! After his fight he spoke with Shiv, where everything was explained to him. He was told that his career would start out by fighting in a very large tournament, but that he was more than welcome to take one fight before the tournament. Shiv let him know that if he agreed that he would be committed to fighting in this tournament in which would last a very long time. Also that it was a round robin format and he would fight everyone in his group one time and that the top two in each group would move on. He also assured me that the pay was well and that he would be taken care of. With that being said Gabriel told Shiv to sign him up that he was a go!

Gabriel is now in Los Angles training at "Caveman Fighting Club" and his father will officially become his manager. Gabriel found out that he is in Group 1 and will soon be introduced to the fighters and managers that he will soon see during the tournament. He's heard of a couple of the fighters that he will see from his time in college wrestling, and a few more from the boxing seen. He's even heard of some of the managers here and knows that his opponents will be receiving some of the best training out there. There are a couple of fighters and managers that he has never heard of too, but that doesn't mean a thing around here. Gabriel said "most of them probably haven't heard of me or my father Tim Key either and that's going to make this tournament very interesting and exciting."

Fantastic. I'm replacing manager names with fighter names on the sheets and am bolding fighter names so its clear to see who all have made guys and who haven't!

Also, great first interview/bio Tim Key, I've sent your guy 5k from my side as a small thank you :)

Fantastic. I'm replacing manager names with fighter names on the sheets and am bolding fighter names so its clear to see who all have made guys and who haven't!

Also, great first interview/bio Tim Key, I've sent your guy 5k from my side as a small thank you :)

I appreciate it. I'm just trying to do as you asked and make it a little more fun and interesting. I can't wait to see what some of the others write. I know we have some really good writers here so I know it will be some fantastic stuff.

Kylar Stern was a street rat for most of his life, no parents and few friends. He was tormented for a large portion of his life by a fellow named Rat. Once he was about 12 years old he ran into a fellow named Durzo Blint, he wanted to become his apprentice to get out of the shit hole he called a life. He said in order to become his apprentice he had to kill rat within a week. Kylar, who was called Azoth at the time, could not bring himself to do it until Rat beat the living daylights out of his good friend and someone he considered to be his little sister, a little girl named Elene. After this, Durzo approached Azoth saying that he had 3 hours to kill Rat. With new determination, Azoth went after and tricked Rat into following him and Rat ended up in the river with chains that sent rat to the bottom. From that day on he become Kylar Stern. Durzo took him as his apprentice and took him all the ways of a wetboy, turning Kylar into a living, breathing weapon.

One day, just before Kylar turned 21, Durzo passed away and Kylar went crazy and hunted for his killer for 4 years, eventually, Kylar found him and took the poor man's life. Without a sense of purpose, Kylar saw news for a tournament for this thing called mixed marital arts, eager to put his talents and still burning rage into a productive pursuit he approached a fairly unknown manager named Alexi Zaitev and asked to be brought into his stable. Alexi decided to have him try out his skills in a sparring session at Convicted-Brutal Brotherhood in the first session he completely demolished his opponent with a brutal assault of kicks punches and sheer physicality that overwhelmed his opponent and Alexi quickly signed him up for the League of Legends tournament dreamt up by Hysteria to put boots to asses.