The League of Leagues

Reporter: "So Brad, we wanted to relay this message we saw on the internet. It's a quote from Joshua Donovan, manager of Omen Deng."

...*"J-Bomb embarrassed two of my fighters. It's time for Omen Deng to serve Helix."*...

Helix: "Served? You mean like..."...*JBomb fiddles with phone for 3.4 seconds and shows us a video from youtube*...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xBxJ805Vp0

Helix: "HAHAHA! OH SHIT! HAHAHA! Well...I must say. Omen Deng, that's not really what I do, man. I do MMA. You know, Mixed Martial Arts, we don't dance to kick

ass...we kick ass to kick ass. I'd love to take you up on your dance-off challenge but that just ain't my thing. Good luck to ya, though."

Reporter: "Brad, I don't think that he meant it like..."

*Helix and JBomb walk away laughing hysterically.*

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=174949

My entry. He didn't exactly get an ideal start and a 4 day injury but can't risk making a new one and getting a 16 day every fight guy...

Likewise, but at least you didn't get "cuts easily" on TOTT like JBomb. A 4 day injury is obviously fine if that turns out to be the norm, but given these fights have been finishing quickly so far and still getting injuries of that length, I do share Xyel's concern that it is quite possible that the majority of fighters will be competing injured from fairly early on in the competition :sad01_anim:

My fighter that will be entering this tournament is Nolan Frost

He won his test fight even though I had forgot to set any sliders, so I believe in his confidence. He could still have a terrible chin and horrible injuries and be as dumb as he looks, but gosh golly I like this guy. I'll tell you all more about him later.

Likewise, but at least you didn't get "cuts easily" on TOTT like JBomb. A 4 day injury is obviously fine if that turns out to be the norm, but given these fights have been finishing quickly so far and still getting injuries of that length, I do share Xyel's concern that it is quite possible that the majority of fighters will be competing injured from fairly early on in the competition :sad01_anim:

i'll take a "cuts easily" over a 14-16 day injury guy any day in a league like this. why? u can still win a fight when cut, u can train strike d and agility, u can do things within a fight that minimize the amount of times u get hit...but try winning a fight, or doing anything within a fight for that matter, with an injury lol. not to mention, u can't train up anything that will alleviate the possibility of a fighter being injured.

Dalston Marley has challenged any fighter from this tourney to a pants-off dance-off. He's got moves on top of moves, and has stated publicly that "none of these bitches can do shit, other than jersey-turnpike their managers to try and get a can to fight". Think your fighter has what it takes? Let's see what he does when my boy is pop-locking all over his face!

A couple of quick questions, sorry if it's been mentioned on one of the many pages....

3. What is the round format and judging criteria of the fights?

fights are 3 five minute rounds, judged on a 10-point-must system based on effective striking, grappling, and cage control. and bonus points are awarded for the use of jazz hands during submissions.

fights are 3 five minute rounds, judged on a 10-point-must system based on effective striking, grappling, and cage control. and bonus points are awarded for the use of jazz hands during submissions.

http://www.rakdam.com/images/Shinya%20Aoki%20vs.%20David%20Gardner.gif

So David Gardner actually won this fight. I knew it!