Who is the most popular fighter in Mmatcoon

kumipamppu

Nowadays there are tons of fighters, whose popularity bar is near the top end. This one guy (whose name i can´t remember) who fought in openweight class had huge popularity.

I was wondering, who is the most popular fighter in mmatycoon at the moment. I think Jeremy Tonal will hit the cap in popularity if he continues his winning ways.

damn always thought hype was more important... Oh well you learn something every day :)

Hype I assume is still more important then Pop like don't get me wrong pop is nice and all but if your guys not ranked high no high ranking fighter is gonna want to risk there rank to fight some guy with a lot of pop. Pop doesn't transfer on a loss to your opp.

damn always thought hype was more important... Oh well you learn something every day :)

Hype decides ranking and sometime your opponent won't fight you if the P4P rank is too far away so I think hype is more important. Pop is a very good additional value though as they provide additional value to your fighter but not as critical as hype.