The League of Leagues - Updates, Smacktalk, Awesomeness!

Terrible time for someone to drop but oh well.

If anyone can replace someone, please message me.

Hell, it'll only really be for 2 fights. So if anyone has slots free, please message!

We'll see, he definitely has the power but there's a couple of others looking good and Mitch has never been hit by anyone worth talking about, could still have a glass chin for all I know, he's certainly enjoying himself though, who knows what he might do next, he even decided he'd pull guard just for a laugh in his last fight.

He should probably have little trouble demolishing his next opponent considering he has a 16 day injury.

All bow down to The Concussion Causer!

I hate this game. For some reason I am losing a lot lately. Going from winning 20 in a row at one point to getting a bunch of losses lately is the worst. However, I will remain in the tournament.

I hate this game. For some reason I am losing a lot lately. Going from winning 20 in a row at one point to getting a bunch of losses lately is the worst. However, I will remain in the tournament.

go look at my last 20 and cry me a river lol. i haven't been ranked this low since late '09.

go look at my last 20 and cry me a river lol. i haven't been ranked this low since late '09.

LOL...oh shit..I think it's time for you to read the new users guide again J-Bomb and complete that tutorial thing. You get a trophy once you complete it...so that may boost your morale :)

I'd hate to add to your troubles, but I fight you a couple times to month, so it looks like you will be staying down in the cellar for a bit.

LOL...oh shit..I think it's time for you to read the new users guide again J-Bomb and complete that tutorial thing. You get a trophy once you complete it...so that may boost your morale :)

I'd hate to add to your troubles, but I fight you a couple times to month, so it looks like you will be staying down in the cellar for a bit.

sunuvabitch.

God damnit,, Uriel never seems to get an injury break. :(

He goes uninjured into a fight, and the minimum injurytime he receives has been 10 days,

He's won every fight he's entered uninjured, and now he is again going into a fight with an injury, again against an uninjured opponent,,,,pisssssss.

Group E has 5 guys tied for first place only separated on fastest finish. Holy shit.

YEah man!!

Murder Case is my guy and I am pump with him!!

I hope their is a reward for the fighters of the most competitive group!! :))

Well, they would be more likely to get the community picks or my picks, thus having a better chance at qualification next round!

Well, they would be more likely to get the community picks or my picks, thus having a better chance at qualification next round!

Will the next round fights also be a week apart?

My fighter isn't recovering between fights, this one testicle thing is really hampering his recovery...... he needs TRT!