The League of Leagues - Updates, Smacktalk, Awesomeness!

In retrospect, that would've been a pretty killer award!

Tournament's shaping up pretty well so far!

Funnily, some of the injuries are interesting. There are people who got major injuries after Week 1 with quick wins, had wars Week 2 and came out almost injuryless. Makes me think that a huge injury one week doesn't mean you'll have as big an injury the next week which is a really good thing!

Anyway, I'd love opinions on how the tournament has been run so far and any suggestions if someone has any?

In retrospect, that would've been a pretty killer award!

Tournament's shaping up pretty well so far!

Funnily, some of the injuries are interesting. There are people who got major injuries after Week 1 with quick wins, had wars Week 2 and came out almost injuryless. Makes me think that a huge injury one week doesn't mean you'll have as big an injury the next week which is a really good thing!

Anyway, I'd love opinions on how the tournament has been run so far and any suggestions if someone has any?

The tournament has been great so far. Running really smoothly as far as I can tell, considering how many participants there are. The only suggestion I have is to get a better league logo, and to get a logo for the fighter pages.

I would love to. Anyone want to volunteer to design it?

Hell, it would be awesome to have trophies for the awards too! Doesn't need to be too complicated, the same template could work for them! (or maybe like 3 templates, best for the ultimate winner, second best for the big awards like Best KO etc and third for weekly type awards!).

I could probably pay whoever for this though it won't be huge amounts!

Anyone?

It's going awesome, I'd love to see a bit more reviewing perhaps, even showing up the guys who are 2-0 like you did earlier make it a little more interesting. I know it would be a massive job to review every fight or round because there are so many fighters but maybe every 3-5 fights do a little breakdown of the records and a brief summary of the fighter maybe? Perhaps a few guys could work together on it or something, I'd be willing to help out.

Would also love to see someone offering some odds on perhaps the overall winner and the odds on someone making it to round 2 etc, any budding bookies interested?

Congratz :thumbup: Enjoy it while your can cuz bill has a special kick he's practised just for kylar it's called "kylar got kicked in the face"

Face killer, Bill also wanted to relay a message to marley. He said something like this

"Marley you fat fucker, next time dont try to gas yourself out walking into the ring. Lay down the doughnut and hit the treadmill every once in a while. That shit was embarrassing. Btw did you figure out which song it was that got played on your face???"

i gotta face you next man? wl piss fuck, i got luck with my last opponent but maybe i can pull another genie in the bottle for this fight as well

yeah, in the dalston marley vs bill norris fight, they came into it with 9 day and 7 day injuries, respectively. they exited the fight with 8 days and 6 days, respectively (after a 3 round battle). it seems both were too injured to do any additional damage to each other :P

It's going awesome, I'd love to see a bit more reviewing perhaps, even showing up the guys who are 2-0 like you did earlier make it a little more interesting. I know it would be a massive job to review every fight or round because there are so many fighters but maybe every 3-5 fights do a little breakdown of the records and a brief summary of the fighter maybe? Perhaps a few guys could work together on it or something, I'd be willing to help out.

Would also love to see someone offering some odds on perhaps the overall winner and the odds on someone making it to round 2 etc, any budding bookies interested?

Again, I really don't have the time / energy / verbal mastery to review them myself. I'd love if a writer was up for the task though. As usual, I'd be happy to pay them something for their trouble (unless they want to volunteer since they're awesome).

Also, Scotty planned to offer odds. He got a bit tied up but since he was already late we thought it'd be good to give him after 2 weeks of fights since then he'd have an idea of strengths / weaknesses of fighters and be able to give odds more easily!

Sperling fights tonight with a 7 day injury, and I figured fuck it 100% SHIG baby! Maybe he knows how to fight injured better then I know how to tell him how to fight injured lol. Plus then when he loses....not my fault!

Marcus Behnder continues his dominance once again this week, not sure if it qualifies for the award or not but if so Yadi Bobadilla tapped out due to strikes however I wonder if is he man enough to share some of that coin seeing as he couldn't have done it without the assistance of Marcus!! :)

Is this true? Does my guy win the biggest pussy award??? :OMG:

• Upvote 1