The League of Leagues - Updates, Smacktalk, Awesomeness!

*In today's press conference Dalston Marley tossed a medical kit to Luca Ursini, and suggested he make sure his health insurance is paid up. Dalston then stood on the table and peed on him, lit up a blunt, and walked out the front door.*

Classy fighter :D

Sperling was so ho hum when sent the Vossier Azelas fight offer all he could muster was a runny dump which he dipped a feather in, and signed the contract with his own dookie. It should be noted Sperling hasn't been handling his recent losses well, and has fallen back into his habit of ingesting massive quantities of cocaine and booze then finishing his night off trying to have anal sex with a cheap whore only to find out the drugs/booze has rendered his cock useless. Of course he's to much of a man to accept the blame for his flaccid penis so he immediately blames the whore, and this usually ends badly for her as he takes out his anger on them by beating them to within an inch of their lives. That, however, makes him feel more like man which gets him hard so he then has his way with the bloody mess of a woman. The moral of the story is Sperling Windsor is fucked up beyond belief, and is currently on an epic downward spiral!

MMA daily reports.

During the magnificent League of Leagues MMA tournament in Los Angeles, California, one of the contestants got injured, injured BAD.

On his way into the cage, Uriel Sheet was sexually attacked by a crazed fan, the Just Bleed guy!

This attention craving lunatic had just escaped from prison and had decided to step it up a notch.

Unknown to and out of reach of the tv cameras, the lunatuc had managed to get in under Uriel's MT cup, and somehow managed to cut a hole in his ballsac.

Screaming out in pain, at very high octanes, Uriel was unaware the lunatic had left a small quantity of Peruvian flakes, in and around the ballsac wound.

Now Imagine that scenario, Uriel standing there howling with his right testicle hanging out of the sac, covered in top notch cocaine.

Reflecting on the incident, Uriel Said; "Suddenly there was no more pain and i was filled with explosive energy".

"I saw security lead someone away and from that point the only thought that entered my mind was to DESTROY Jaxon Halo".

Unfortunately for Mr. Sheet, he hammered his hands on Jaxons face so hard, he came out of the fight with multiple fractures to the carpus, metacarpus and phalanges, in BOTH his hands.

"I felt absolutely nothing", Uriel said, "it was literally like punching into a bag of wheat, but fuck did it hurt the day after."

Today, less than a week after the fight, having been rushed into emergency surgery, his coke burned right testicle amputated and pumped full of pain relief, he says he is already training hard for his upcoming fight tomorrow, against a Murder Case motherfucker in top physical condition.

He has no clue how whe is going to win this fight with his two badly broken hands and single testicle, but what he does know, is that he is going to show up and fucking try!

Today, less than a week after the fight, having been rushed into emergency surgery, his coke burned right testicle amputated and pumped full of pain relief, he says he is already training hard for his upcoming fight tomorrow, against a Murder Case motherfucker in top physical condition.

if he has injuries to his genitals he should really be training while soft, not while hard. it should help with the healing process. :injured:

if he has injuries to his genitals he should really be training while soft, not while hard. it should help with the healing process. :injured:

You can't argue with logic like this.

Shiv, I don't know if you just never check your in-game mail, or if you didn't like the design, but my brother sent you a League of Leagues logo that can be used on the main org pages and the fighter pages. I also sent you a message about it. :tumbleweed:

If you don't like the design, it's not a big deal. But a response would have been appreciated. If you just don't check your mail much (like another certain someone in this tournament who knows who he is), then I understand. If you just ignore me like a douche, then I must :bangin: your brain. :coffee:

In all seriousness, we're good. I just hate that picture of nothing that's up there right now, and I'm going to harass the shit out of you until you change it to something that either says LoL or League of Leagues. :thankyou:

Uriel refused to have any titanium rods to hold his bones together,, thats way to light.

Instead,he contacted his father in Nuuk Greenland, who heads the local secret nuclear program, and had him send over some "stuff"

Yes my boys and girls, Uriel got his fingers into some nuclear waste..... it's DU baby, one of the heaviest metals known to man, it really is the shit!!!

Sure, the Depleted Uranium will completely fuck Uriel Sheet up within a year, but he suspects that few, if any of his fellow fighters, will survive the brutality of the LoL tournament anyway, so he plans to go out in heavy handed style. :boxing:

Murder Case, you'll need to be careful, or you'll end up as one.

Well, shit. Hokey Smeinen lost his first fight. Props to Zapputo and his manager. Click here to see the 30-26 beatdown:

http://mmatycoon.com...php?FTID=431473

I'm happy that he has a hell of a chin, though. He took so many shots and didn't even get rocked. Remember, the $10,000 Impossible Award is still open! The first person to beat Hokey via a non-cut TKO will win the award.

Ethan I saw it on my phone... It seems my drunken state completely forgot about it!

I'll get it up tonight!

My bad!

(I'll give you candy!)

look out ethan! loooool

If the candy doesn't work he'll just bring the van without windows to pick you up!