The League of Leagues - Updates, Smacktalk, Awesomeness!

This just in, Bill Norris humiliates Brian Sackett in what can only be referd to as a bully beatdown. In some states a beating like that would be on the boarderline to being illeagal and most likely result with a few years behind bars.

Bill Norris stated that Brian was a though s.o.b. Even after getting rocked and recieving more punishment, brian some how managed to stay standing. It was impressive to say non the least.

On the question how Bill views his competition his eyes rolled back and started to shake his head, "Like fighting school girls..." Bill also stated that he intentionally broke his hand as he felt he needed a bigger challenge for next weeks fight. "I'm going in with 4 day injury and I am going to prove that I'm the best guy here!.. injury or no injury I will find a way to win"

Roman Kersikov (175592) is being replaced by Tony "Billionaire Playboy" Stark (180853).

Thanks a ton to Dinooo for actually finding a replacement himself before cutting his fighter. Really appreciated since I think we're out of replacements.

Also, anyone want to do a mid-round 1 review? Like, don't need fight review but something like a look at each group and note standout performers / big upsets / predictions for finishes. It's really interesting right now IMO. Looking at the groups, there's nobody who has guaranteed qualification yet and each group has very close battles for the top 2 spots going atm. I'll pay!

Also, anyone want to do a mid-round 1 review? Like, don't need fight review but something like a look at each group and note standout performers / big upsets / predictions for finishes. It's really interesting right now IMO. Looking at the groups, there's nobody who has guaranteed qualification yet and each group has very close battles for the top 2 spots going atm. I'll pay!

Mitch McDonald is guaranteed to qualify from group 1 unless Dirk gets him to take a dive. It's not a numerical certainty, but Horton and Miller have nothing for him.

I really don't get what the problem is with my fighter.

Test fight he gets beaten up and subbed but only gets 4 days of injury. First league fight he finishes in 2 min but instead gets a 16 day injury. Second fight is 10 day injury vs 10 day injury and I win a boring decision getting no further injury. Third fight I lose a fairly close decision carrying a 3 day injury and still get no further injuries. I enter the fourth fight with almost exactly the same sliders (slightly higher on punches) as the third but no injuries and I get a 27 second knock out scoring 13 days of injury. Basically if I finish a fight I'm screwed? Does he hit too hard for his own hands when uninjured?

Holy crap, my boy actually decided to fight this time :boxing:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=431486

"As Tobi comes back towards him, Bobadilla unloads a hook from the very depths of hell that knocks Tobi clean out! Oh. My. God. That is some seriously brutal stuff right there! What a knockout!"

Test fight he gets beaten up and subbed but only gets 4 days of injury. First league fight he finishes in 2 min but instead gets a 16 day injury. Second fight is 10 day injury vs 10 day injury and I win a boring decision getting no further injury. Third fight I lose a fairly close decision carrying a 3 day injury and still get no further injuries. I enter the fourth fight with almost exactly the same sliders (slightly higher on punches) as the third but no injuries and I get a 27 second knock out scoring 13 days of injury. Basically if I finish a fight I'm screwed? Does he hit too hard for his own hands when uninjured?

You're complaining? Pft. Barrabas won his test fight with only a couple days of injury. But now that the pressure is on, he can't notch a win to save his life, and keeps getting injured for 16 days. I honestly can't wait to cut him at this point.

only three guys have faster finishes than my guy makuszynski.

too bad hes not reaching his potential. first, the damn injuries (fought first fight for 3 rounds, got 5 days, then one quick loss - 5 days, than like 3 minutes, loss and he gets 15 days...), bad gameplan... he may have problems leaving group...

butill go and throw some damage and try to take out his next opponent even faster thatn 19 seconds...

Well the run of Marcus Behnder is now over after he threw up a complete goose egg!! lol And I have a feeling that 11 Day cut he received will be an omen leading into his next matchup where early reports have him bleeding out!! I have faith he can "stop the bleeding" but we will have to wait and see!!

Well the run of Marcus Behnder is now over after he threw up a complete goose egg!! lol And I have a feeling that 11 Day cut he received will be an omen leading into his next matchup where early reports have him bleeding out!! I have faith he can "stop the bleeding" but we will have to wait and see!!

Never trust anything that bleeds for 11 days and doesn't die! :cold:

My guy is exactly the same, got clinch raped the first 2 fights and only injured for 6 or 7 days.. Gets a win via KO in his 3rd fight in the first round and goes into his next fight with a 8 day injury.. Loses the fight accordingly but comes out with a lesser injury so now I get to go into this next fight injury free... against a guy who has 4 days on him..

The injuries seem to extremely random.. They don't actually make much sense.

My guy is exactly the same, got clinch raped the first 2 fights and only injured for 6 or 7 days.. Gets a win via KO in his 3rd fight in the first round and goes into his next fight with a 8 day injury.. Loses the fight accordingly but comes out with a lesser injury so now I get to go into this next fight injury free... against a guy who has 4 days on him..

The injuries seem to extremely random.. They don't actually make much sense.

Yeah...if you go in injured, you won't get injured any further, ie, if you come in with an 8 day injury, you'll leave with a 7 day injury, and so forth.

Still pretty sure this isn't the case as one of Mitch's opponents had a short injury going into one of our fights and came out with a 16 day injury. I can't remember now if it was a 1 or 2 day injury going into the fight so otherwise all I can think is that it was a 1 day injury which cleared at midnight BST time ahead of the fight and then picked up a brand new 16 day injury. Almost certain it was a 2 day injury though which would mean you can extend injuries in fights.

Still pretty sure this isn't the case as one of Mitch's opponents had a short injury going into one of our fights and came out with a 16 day injury. I can't remember now if it was a 1 or 2 day injury going into the fight so otherwise all I can think is that it was a 1 day injury which cleared at midnight BST time ahead of the fight and then picked up a brand new 16 day injury. Almost certain it was a 2 day injury though which would mean you can extend injuries in fights.

I'm sure this has happened with one of my opponents as well, so I'm not yet convinced about the theory.

wtf i just got a phone call from dalston marley saying chuck grace showed up at his door with a plastic cup, and asked him to take a piss test, so dalston slapped him with his ballsack and shut the door in his face. chuck, can you confirm these allegations?

I can confirm that happened, I was busy filming Chuck's wife through the bedroom window at the time and saw it all.

• Upvote 1

wtf i just got a phone call from dalston marley saying chuck grace showed up at his door with a plastic cup, and asked him to take a piss test, so dalston slapped him with his ballsack and shut the door in his face. chuck, can you confirm these allegations?

If you replace plastic cup with his mouth that might make it pretty hard for me to deny...

I can confirm that happened, I was busy filming Chuck's wife through the bedroom window at the time and saw it all.

You were filming my wife, but left to follow me to Daltons place? She's going to be upset you chose me over her Dirk!