The League of Leagues - Updates, Smacktalk, Awesomeness!

Welp made it to 3-0 but 16 day injury and a wrestler next, pretty sure that ones a lost cause.

I thought with Fredriks injuries going in that fight was do or die in the first few min, instead I manage to lose a decision but come out with the lowest injury of his career. I really don't get how they work but I can say one thing for sure, they really put a damper on ko power, sliders were not set for a long fight in that one.

FUCK THIS TOURNEY! FUCK SHIV! FUCK LOUIE! FUCK SPERLING! FUCK MY WIFE! FUCK MY LIFE! I HATE LOL!

I do, however, look forward to the next round.

The DIFO Award (Win via Cut): $1,000 per win (sponsored by Malicious Intent Fight Gear and j666)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=431438

In the same fight The Pimp Slap Award (First fighter to rock opponent with a slap): $50,000 (sponsored by Face Kicker)

Wasn't rocked but surely this must count

Kersikov cracks The Pendulum with an open hand slap.

The cut above Gardensnake The Pendulum's eye is starting to cause him problems now.

Still 3-0 and going:

Mitch McDonald (175143)

Brad Helix (174955)

Magnus Poulsen (174923)

Bill "Beat Master" Norris (174811)

Franciszek Kupno (174861)

"Full Metal Jawbreaker" Djoser Rei (175231)

Parmalee Sackett (174950)

Hokey Smeinen (174997)

Brian "The Heat" Crawford (175415)

Voitto Putkimies (174889)

Marcus "Loose Cannon" Behnder (174979)

Wacky "jacky" Chan (175053)

3 weeks done guys, hell yeah! And no dropouts this week!

Any awards for spinning backfist knockouts?

Reed Throws a clean left jab. Reed Twirls his body and connects with a Spinning Back Fist that connects flush with D Untouchable's chin! D Untouchable crumbles to the ground and Reed follows up with some unanswered strikes. It's all over!! Nice standup skills displayed by Reed!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:44 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Strikes). Ed Reed!

-Anderson Trunks

Oh yeah, and you owe me another TKO (cut) prize, j666.

money sent

The DIFO Award (Win via Cut): $1,000 per win (sponsored by Malicious Intent Fight Gear and j666)

money sent

Any awards for spinning backfist knockouts?

anderson...i sent ur man $1000 for it.

Still 3-0 and going:

Mitch McDonald (175143)

Brad Helix (174955)

Magnus Poulsen (174923)

Bill "Beat Master" Norris (174811)

Franciszek Kupno (174861)

"Full Metal Jawbreaker" Djoser Rei (175231)

Parmalee Sackett (174950)

Hokey Smeinen (174997)

Brian "The Heat" Crawford (175415)

Voitto Putkimies (174889)

Marcus "Loose Cannon" Behnder (174979)

Wacky "jacky" Chan (175053)

3 weeks done guys, hell yeah! And no dropouts this week!

wacky chan think engine broken and glitch him 16 day injure. So lose one fight upcoming but never again will game glitch him 16 day injure or humor I'll have sue mike!

In the same fight The Pimp Slap Award (First fighter to rock opponent with a slap): $50,000 (sponsored by Face Kicker)

Wasn't rocked but surely this must count

Kersikov cracks The Pendulum with an open hand slap.

The cut above Gardensnake The Pendulum's eye is starting to cause him problems now.

if nobody else rocks someone with a slap for the rest of the tourney, then i'll award it to that fighter for cutting with a slap, but i can't award it just based on making a cut worse (MAYBE i would do it if the slap actually STARTED the cut, but the guy was already cut up pretty bad when it happened)

The real question is when are you bitches gonna realize that all that cheese belongs to my fighter Bill Norris? He controls the beat, everybody knows the DJ is the life of the party. You might aswell just give me the cash right now and save yourselfs the embarrassment of getting schooled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPM7OlgPIi4

Hopefully with a few of the fighters actually building a little bit of hype the event is at least breaking even for you more or less these days Shiv so you're not out of pocket.

Yeah, as long as i find a main event, it's all good. Earning an okay amount actually. Goal is to cover the prizes for the tournament by the end of it.

if nobody else rocks someone with a slap for the rest of the tourney, then i'll award it to that fighter for cutting with a slap, but i can't award it just based on making a cut worse (MAYBE i would do it if the slap actually STARTED the cut, but the guy was already cut up pretty bad when it happened)

it was a joke i just found it amusing. My guy should cut his finger nails before he fights.