ho gaaaaad

at least i have still victor le and machida the coward undefeated.

By the way snake has only 1 "loss" plus some could say a loss against the game engine don't count, tonal has 5. u know what it means i guess.

what you mean both those guys been beat -- and by some could say you mean you and yourself say

u know what the game engine can knock out anyone.

Yes i hyped the fight cause snake was the favorite and he shoulw have win without that suden hiddens decline.

How silent was deamus N mentor before the fight, damn both was scared for sure.they knew without that help they was screw.

maybe they were silent cause they did want to look like the fool as you do now -- :baaasmiley:

By the way ur still up for a loser leav tycoon fight?

Snake vs any of ur bum.

Sure. Considering he has about 10 ingame years of training on me, let's make it a fair fight and make it 2 new 25 year old creations?

Sure. Considering he has about 10 ingame years of training on me, let's make it a fair fight and make it 2 new 25 year old creations?

no thats stupid the game wants both of you.....no loser leaves maybe just a loser gets there account reset all fighters put on free agent or something.

Don't want to see either leave, but if you guys want the 25 year old creation thing to test who is the better manager you should both join QFCT and see who makes champ 1st. I'd love to have Jacky try it out, and you know you are always welcome. No reason to ever duck a fight based on stats, since they are all the same. Are you up for it, Jacky? I have respect for any manager who tosses gym rats aside to run through our ranks.

No need to clinch bro once the chin declined.

But yeah ur right if clinchwork worked snake would have insta pull guard and submit him.

Perhaps STP dont have enough intelligence to comprehend that? And stop saying that hiddens like chin decline. When tickers got introduced Mike said that injury days stack up until 250-300 before they start to make impact on TICKERS (in addition of other hidden that sets age decline between 28-38 years). I see guys with 40+ fights that still sometimes show granite chin. So accept that you are on wrong road.

When you lost against me you whined instantly that day that game is now biased toward wrestlers. I don't usually call people trolls on internet forums but, man, you are a prime example of one. Stop finding excuses and accept that you lost against better man that night. One advice - when I lose I'm usually so pissed that i would tear monitor apart and write shit somewhere but instead I just get up from my comp and don't access too much Tycoon that day. To chill down and calm. Do the same mate, diggest it a bit, let it settle and then you'll find your errors more accurately.

Great fight,tho but really, if it's not problem, how old are you? Not that it matters bigtime, just it's easier to understand your emotions if you are at 13-16 yrs of age.

• Upvote 1

Perhaps STP dont have enough intelligence to comprehend that? And stop saying that hiddens like chin decline.

:baaasmiley: u know what i feel his ko power declined too, i found he lacked of ko power against keynes, things he had not during his previous fights.

And you know what game is biased towards wrestlers as a proof even my strikers have a lot of wrestling there isn't any fighter in the game with no wrestling, well the only one was STP in fact but i still had to improve his wrestling.

u know i mean?

U know what i'm not pissed it's a mix of comedy and reality let's call it comedy show?

u know i mean?

PS/ i'm 13yo what's wrong?

I agree with Jacky the engine is broken! My proof? Fuck you for asking that. Also my proof is I lost a fight to Mr. White yesterday. Yes there was a horrible ID diff, and my fighter was clearly out matched, but still I mean.....FUCK!

Show tits?

Mine? Sure.

http://www.africanmuscle.com/VideoClips/PhotoPecs_5.JPG

Some times I look a little black in pictures.

is ur wife aware u have that kind of picture on ur computer?

I keep numerous pics of me flexing my sweet, sweet black chest on my computer.