Ztarken multi?

QFC is a fully legit org where anyone can come and enjoy the 1 fight/week guarantee. I am not moving and signing any fighters to my org. On the contrary even some of my champs has signed with other orgs and live outside montreal.

I have never kept anyone hostage and have always got along well with managers.

/ZZ

Everyone knows what yo do with FA better tell us have you and Luke recruited all those non vip managers who dont even play the game but just sparr in your gym to build up your fighters? And do that for more then 1 year and why 90% of them have registered on 2011-07 ?

1 It's nothing to do but every managers that fight at top has always 14/15 fighters booked to fights, i some kind stopped the game 2 months but still had 14/15 fighters booked to fight.

2 If i'm worry about a loss i will decline the fight idiot, speaking of that the champ in the org u run declined a fight against one of my fighter what u have to say about that ?

3 Also you was the one that first said to ZZ to do these shit, also you have a multi and do fake fight with him, so that's how you probably adviced ztarken to do the same.

You're a hypocritical piece of work. I don't doubt you've got some French in your lineage somewhere, because France is for viva la pussies.

1: If your fighter has a fight booked, you shouldn't be allowed to cut him til after his fight.

2: Yes, cuz you're reknown for being a pussy.

3: Coming from the guy who claims he's beat me.. just never on his jacky chan account. Still 1-0 against you, via utter domination.

ZZ was a mentee of mine, who expressed that he was having a hard time with his org/filling fight cards. I showed him a method that was being used by much more well known orgs/managers than him. He used it. People bitched. I used it. It got fixed. It's a foul, not a disqualification... and it resulted in a better game, so you should thank me. Except that it plays against your style, cut a fighter before he loses.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 11

ZZ was a mentee of mine, who expressed that he was having a hard time with his org/filling fight cards. I showed him a method that was being used by much more well known orgs/managers than him. He used it. People bitched. I used it. It got fixed. It's a foul, not a disqualification... and it resulted in a better game, so you should thank me. Except that it plays against your style, cut a fighter before he loses.

And what now he does?

I remember when I first saw OG managers like you releasing guys they thought might lose and pick them back up to avoid any possible negative outcome

That's got to be the most epic loophole in the history of the game. Amazing it took so long to be brought to light

• Upvote 2

Everyone here know u was the one giving "advice" to ztarken on how cheat the game, everyone here know ur playing ur "brother" account and throwing fight hell i would not be surprised if ztarken was one of ur multi.

How weird is it ur the only one with the guy that run his gym to defend ztarken ?

ur such a son of bitch, u cheating a game and because of u everyone else get screw.

PS/still not saying anything about the fake champ in the org u run ?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

QFC is a fully legit org where anyone can come and enjoy the 1 fight/week guarantee. I am not moving and signing any fighters to my org. On the contrary even some of my champs has signed with other orgs and live outside montreal.

I have never kept anyone hostage and have always got along well with managers.

/ZZ

So I looked at this too quickly and did not see that they are not signed to your Org but I do wonder if you can explain to everyone here why you would move their bases to Montreal, strip them of all their cash and then sack them again. If you can give me a legit answer to that question I will provide a full and complete apology to you because I dont see one at the moment.

• Upvote 1

I don't doubt you've got some French in your lineage somewhere, because France is for viva la pussies.

Tarring 60 million people with the same brush is pretty weak.

• Upvote 6

Everyone here know u was the one giving "advice" to ztarken on how cheat the game, everyone here know ur playing ur "brother" account and throwing fight hell i would not be surprised if ztarken was one of ur multi.

How weird is it ur the only one with the guy that run his gym to defend ztarken ?

ur such a son of bitch, u cheating a game and because of u everyone else get screw.

PS/still not saying anything about the fake champ in the org u run ?

Didn't defend him, you're retarded. One does not compute mother AA speak.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

So I looked at this too quickly and did not see that they are not signed to your Org but I do wonder if you can explain to everyone here why you would move their bases to Montreal, strip them of all their cash and then sack them again. If you can give me a legit answer to that question I will provide a full and complete apology to you because I dont see one at the moment.

It is http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=58877 Tyler Digham you are refering too. Yes I picked him up. I did it with purpose of keeping him. Then I saw better FA's on the FA list that I thought was better after seeing Dighams stats. I had unfortunately already moved him to my base where I have all my fighters. I would have fought at least one fight in his former org. I came to and agreement with his org manager about that. (all documented in his email) But decided to drop him instead for above reason.

/ZZ

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

It is http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=58877 Tyler Digham you are refering too. Yes I picked him up. I did it with purpose of keeping him. Then I saw better FA's on the FA list that I thought was better after seeing Dighams stats. I had unfortunately already moved him to my base where I have all my fighters. I would have fought at least one fight in his former org. I came to and agreement with his org manager about that. (all documented in his email) But decided to drop him instead for above reason.

/ZZ

Excuses are like assholes! Some peoples are shitty! :blush:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't really care for this thread / debate much but I'm just wondering what this method was? I haven't ever heard of something that helps booking cards and stuff, so I'm just curious.

• Downvote 4

Don't really care for this thread / debate much but I'm just wondering what this method was? I haven't ever heard of something that helps booking cards and stuff, so I'm just curious.

Making multi accounts picking up fighters wit them and putting them on card. easy.

• Upvote 3

Late to the party but I've posted before that I thought he was a multi. He was linked to that one gym in Montreal using a billion fake accounts to fund 1on1 training. Of the 20 or so fighters I checked. He was literally the only VIP account in the gym. He also typed his messages exactly like the person who was banned running that gym.

• Upvote 3

Late to the party but I've posted before that I thought he was a multi. He was linked to that one gym in Montreal using a billion fake accounts to fund 1on1 training. Of the 20 or so fighters I checked. He was literally the only VIP account in the gym. He also typed his messages exactly like the person who was banned running that gym.

Yes he kinda proved it himself when after this topic he closed gym and org.

The more I read this topic the more I want to see some blood spilled. My MMATycoon morale WILL take a huge hit if ZZ walks away with no punishment from this. Well that or then he has to really clear to us that he has done nothing wrong (which I doubt he can do).

• Upvote 3

Yes he kinda proved it himself when after this topic he closed gym and org.

From the other thread, and humors again please stop lying.

"About the gym where I used to have my fighters: First of all It was not my gym. I rented coaches in that gym. There where several managers there and each brought their own sparring partners. We filled it up and each had their own coaches. After you starting your witchhunt lying thread I decided to pull my fighters from that gym and start my own gym instead. To be able to start my own I needed to close my org that I already had second thought of running since it took a lot of effort and time. That you can ask both managers at GSF montreal Mike Fiorentino or Kevin since I pm them that a couple of weeks ago. I did this because this thread was running out of control and I dont like drama. I like Tycooning. That is why I didnt even bother to answer your accusations in the beginning. But this has gone to far and the lies are only getting bigger so this has to stop now.

Regards

/Ztarken"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

From that same other thread what did you PM other manager.

22:55 [wilson]thieatcres] he messaged me ingame lol

22:56 [wilson]thieatcres] I have no multi accounts man. I got a deal from user Zeb McCahan when I was looking around for a manager to host a gmy for my fighters. And he gave me the best deal. He promised to provide best cleanliness/equipment/coaches/sparring. I took the deal and had my fighters there. Then humors started the thread and I looked into it and I saw that it looked a little suspicious and took my

22:56 [wilson]thieatcres] fighters out of the gym. Closing my org I had thoughts of earlier since it took a lot of work to run. Ask both managers of Gold Standard Fighters in montreal, Kevin or Mike. They will confirm this. Having to make my own gym was the drop that filled the mug.

but the real question still remains as like you side you brought your own sparring partners with you so these guys in the gym where yours. So please explain why did they sparr with your guys? Have did you invite them? What was the therms for it? Or did they do it for free?

• Upvote 1