Another $1mm Jacky vs BigTree Unpaid Bet Thread..YAWN!!

BigTree

Actually, I was joking about being his lawyer, at least while I am representing jacky anyway. But Ganja does seem jelly about not having a lawyer though.

Now you're even calling people jelly? Jacky, is that you? Ganja don't need a lawyer, I represent myself. Thug Life!

Now you're even calling people jelly? Jacky, is that you? Ganja don't need a lawyer, I represent myself. Thug Life!

I am not jacky I'm Splash300 and I did not know jacky was the person that made up jelly.

I will spell this out to you because your obviously mentally impaired if you don't get it by now. I am his lawyer, he payed me to represent him. So I'm not riding him I am doing my job. I would represent you if you would like because you seem a bit jelly that I am jacky's lawyer. It only cost 200 tycoon bucks.

It doesn't surprise me that Jacky paid another dude to ride his nuts.

I am Jacky's lawyer.

I am not Jacky's lawyer.

I am Jacky's lawyer again.

Yea. Real great lawyer work right there. I'm sure everyone in the world wants a lawyer who flakes on them like dandruff.

Lack of grammar. Lack of punctuation. Improper spelling.

Splash300 makes Jacky look intelligent.

In relevance to the topic, no need to even do this anymore really. BigTree would be doing Jacky a massive favour allowing him this second chance, as apparently it's already been decided that Jacky will be a million dollars poorer within a couple days.

dear Mr splash300,

I don't care where you went to school or if you're even 16 or went to Harvard at 12 or are actually a lawyer or even if you're an oversized sperm cell that somehow learned to type and be facetious. I have been reading post after post from you and I cant even bring myself to read another damn one. I have had quite enough of your lollygagging and skullduggery! How dare you accuse any individual of being without character when you yourself the originator of such a statement is completely devoid of character which is apparent in your zigzagging opinions and loyalties. plz promptly swim to the deepest unexplored depths of the ocean and come back maybe when you have grown a spine and perhaps some integrity. and please find another person to emulate. preferably a person whose highest aspirations are not staked on a tiny (no offense mike) text based internet browser game.

and without any further admonishment i would like to challenge u Mr Splash300 to a match of Fight Night Round 4 on ps3! why Fight Night Round 4 on ps3 u ask? well it's the only game i have that is online on ps3 damnit! that and i'm sure you don't have that game as well as a ps3... u seem more like an xbox360 kind of reptile with all the 1080s we've been watching u pull.

and while i'm at it here is a song about a much more respectable frenchman. please enjoy! :D

Bitch please, we both know Jacky lost. Never in my life have I seen a man ride another man so hard like you've done today.

:rolling:

Just when we got rid of one retard in humors and now this Splash300 shows up. I guess that mmatycoon.com must have constant amount of illogical, loud-mouth, thread derailing dicks who don't know when to stop.

• Upvote 3

and without any further admonishment i would like to challenge u Mr Splash300 to a match of Fight Night Round 4 on ps3! why Fight Night Round 4 on ps3 u ask? well it's the only game i have that is online on ps3 damnit! that and i'm sure you don't have that game as well as a ps3... u seem more like an xbox360 kind of reptile with all the 1080s we've been watching u pull.

and while i'm at it here is a song about a much more respectable frenchman. please enjoy! :D

I challenge you to a fight night champion match on 360. You scared ?

:rolling:

Just when we got rid of one retard in humors and now this Splash300 shows up. I guess that mmatycoon.com must have constant amount of illogical, loud-mouth, thread derailing dicks who don't know when to stop.

This. Almost makes me want to give up on life. :(

I have seen spalsh300...(your multiness will be dealt with soon my friend) become the new Tycoon Buffoon and I have seen Jacky, post three or four times lately and not once either accept or decline the challenge. Gutless, Punk! No worries, I will just sit and wait for the powers that be settle the wager properly....Thread Closed

• Upvote 3