The Convicted Fighter (TUF Style Tournament)

Rambo

It would be far more interesting to have a real feud between the coaches.

While I do agree, it would also be far more interesting if the 2nd coach was a semi reliable individual that I didn't have to worry about quitting or going AWOL half way through. Sonny's comparable to a girl on the rag. I was prepared to continue and do the show with a half ass opponent/coach but I need somebody who will be able to respond frequently, interact with members, etc.

Bo

Shortfuse

Sonny

EddieFNG

I'd consider Eddie a much more reliable source, but the "feud" was what made Sonny as a coach interesting. But selecting Sonny as the opposing coach instead of 2 (possibly 3) others much more qualified, isn't fair to the fighters on the other team.

While I do agree, it would also be far more interesting if the 2nd coach was a semi reliable individual that I didn't have to worry about quitting or going AWOL half way through. Sonny's comparable to a girl on the rag. I was prepared to continue and do the show with a half ass opponent/coach but I need somebody who will be able to respond frequently, interact with members, etc.

Bo

Shortfuse

Sonny

EddieFNG

I'd consider Eddie a much more reliable source, but the "feud" was what made Sonny as a coach interesting. But selecting Sonny as the opposing coach instead of 2 (possibly 3) others much more qualified, isn't fair to the fighters on the other team.

No offense to Eddie but he only has been playing for two months and has thirty fights. He really shouldn't be a coach. Of the remaining three my only losing record is against Sonny. If you have some deeper insight into sonny that says he will quit, then obviously he shouldn't be the choice. But if that is just personal animosity speaking then I think Sonny is the best choice.

The only one of these guys I know well is shortfuse. I have had no contact with sonny or bo, so just going off what has happened in the thread the dynamic between you and sonny is easily the most interesting.

Also it is great to see Budo Rei entered, this shit just got that much realer!