The Convicted Fighter (TUF Style Tournament)

Rambo

IF I can get enough interest in this....

Convicted Inc presents to you...

The Convicted Fighter Season 1: Heavyweights [125K ID restriction]

The Winner Receives 1MIL + 80K Sponsor from Convicted Trap House + 3 months VIP time

2nd place receives 75K + 50K Sponsor

3rd place receives 30K + 20K Sponsor

Awards:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w33.jpg

Don Marciano Award - Best KO

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w6.jpg

Budo Rei Award - Best Fight

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23b2.jpg

Hakuin Ekaku Award - Best Submission

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9b16.jpg

Jesus Gonzalez Award - Fastest KO

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30b19.jpg

Mario Betoli Award - Fastest Submission

worth 25K each

and anything else anybody wants to contribute:

Lets go ahead and add the "Broken Halo: Too much Pride to Lose" Award.

50k to the Fighter who gets his ass kicced the worst and still pulls out the victory. +25k if that victory is a finish.

base contracts are 1/2000/3000

What do I need?:

16 fighters willing to fight at HW - 125K ID restriction - while there is a weight limit of at least 220 lbs. Just like Rashad Evans won against HW's, LHW's can apply, but they need to be walkin around @ the very least 220 lbs.

An ORG to host the tournament. I have one in mind, but I might need an org willing to host the fights/events in, just volunteer if you can and I'll contact you if I absolutely need to. All the cost for booking events will be paid for by me directly, so the event expenses that will likely be running at a minimal loss will be covered & paid.

Synchronicity is hosting The Convicted Fighter Season 1

1 more Coach. I will play the role of 1 coach just to lead by example. I need another coach willing to step up and compete against me. All the coaches have to do is select fighters/select fights and reply to our writers interviews/questions when needed - you can interact with your team however you feel fit.

QRASH - Bo Dayshus has been selected as the opposing coach

This is how the selecting fights/fighters process will go...

One coach gets first pick, one coach gets to pick the first fight... then we alternate. I choose a fight, you choose a fight, I choose a fight, you choose a fight, etc. Same goes with the picking your team process.

With the exception of the LAST 2 events, your fight is the only one on the card. What this means: The only competition for FOTN, KOTN, SOTN is your fighter and your fighters opponent. OTN awards will be 5K a piece. FOTN will be awarded to any fighters who participate in a 100% rating.

This is the following format (date not accurate, just the format of the show):

16 fighters

10/1 Episode 1

10/3 Episode 2

10/5 Episode 3

10/7 Episode 4

10/9 Episode 5

10/11 Episode 6

10/13 Episode 7

10/15 Episode 8

8 Fighters left

10/23 Episode 9

10/25 Episode 10

10/27 Episode 11

10/29 Episode 12

Final Four Fighters

11/14 - Episode 13 (2 fights / 1 card)

2 fighters [ FINALE ]

11/30 - FINALE

There is a very good chance that if you win this thing, you're walking out with over a 1Mil in awards/cash prizes.

Yes, your fighter might have to fight injured or might get injured and be forced to withdraw (unless you choose to fight injured / maybe your opponent is injured too) - or you can withdraw if asked to fight injured (or a pussy if not injured and pretending to be hurt) - and your coach will select a replacement of his choice. This will bring out strategy to fight selections, but shouldn't be much of an issue since there's a window of recovery time in between the quarter finals, semi finals, and finals. The system above is 100% fair for everybody. The 1st fight obviously has the least amount of time to train before his 1st fight, but the most time to train in before his 2nd, while the last fight has the most amount of time to train before his 1st fight, and the least amount of time to train before the 2nd.

Doesn't matter if you're 20-0 or 0-0, 130K ID Restriction and must be able to fight at HW (220 lb minimal weight limit).

We need 16 fighters and I'm trying to kick this thing off on the 1st of this month (may be delayed a couple days), enter fighter name and link below. While I think I covered everything, if you have any questions or need me to varify anything, just ask.

There will be an event (episode) write up for every single episode. This should be the single most interactive tournament in the game since JFC.

1) Arnie "The Mountain" McDougle (127781)

2) "CrackBack" Joe Lack (146528)

3) Unisa "Nyota" Kalifa (137131)

4) Budo Rei (125922)

5) "Bandit" Juris Dicktion (143531)

6) "The Lost Seraphim" Xiomar Halo (125999)

7) David "Happy" Gilmour (149918)

8) "The Master Of Jew-Jitsu" Michael Goldman (143293)

9) "Yeti" Tom Riddle (149909)

10) Bas "The Bullyboy" Severn (159799)

11) "The Last Shah" Rostam Samani (138860)

12) "The Imortal One" Ambrogio Ballestrazzi (136224)

13) "Bad Ass" Rambo Jackson (139523)

14) Graham "The Butler" Bowtie (151287)

15) Bret "The Hitman" Hart (153645) or Luka Beck

16) Rahman Jones (135871)

(Potential) Substitutes/Replacements in case one of the above pull out before the tournament begins:

James "Warpath" Proudstar (136621)

Blake "H-Bomb" Halder (152302)

Gunnar "Knoke Støvkost" Gustavsson (134470)

Bobby Buffet (137059)

• Upvote 1

This sounds great. Actually looking forward to this. ;)

Btw, if by any chance you happen to bump the ID restriction a little bit down I'd have a fighter to participate in this: Arnie "The Mountain" McDougle (127781)

ID Restriction lowered to 125K.

This will be great, one of the best, if not the best, TUF style tournaments this game has ever had. I'm expecting it to pave the way for other TUF style tournaments, and show them how it's suppose to be done. It's a non-profit tournament, there will be no gains by me running it, all the money is coming out of my bank balance personally, and there are NO fighter commitments after the show. You're free to go about your business. That's the only difference between TUF and this, is there's no UFC to send you to lol.

PM'd ya, throwing my hat in as the opposing coach.

You are the leading candidate so far.

Lifebleeder's org looks like a good choice, but if that falls through, why not hold this shit in Syn? :band:

Since this is called Convicted Fighter, I feel like a Convicted fighter should win the first season. I'm working on trying to get one of my fighters free for this tournament. I wish I could get Budo because he's the perfect weight and age for this, but I don't think the timing will work out.

I call for the opposing coaches to be Chris vs Stu! Whoever the coaches end up being, you guys should each pick a fighter ahead of time and then fight on the finale. :smile_anim:

I don't know if this would fuck up the schedule or not, but you could do 14 fighters like they do on some seasons of TUF and have the Wild Card fights where someone who got eliminated could come back in. It might get messy as far as scheduling and it's not as clean of a format, but everyone loves an underdog so it might be cool.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/29/29w4.jpg

Tor Nansen Award - Most Wins by Decision 25K

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17b19.jpg

Aloha Hoi Award - Most Wins by Knockout 50k

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26b21.jpg

Milo Phillips Award - Most Wins by Submission 50k

• Upvote 1

I'll step up as the opposing coach.

Here are some quick facts from my resume:

My dislike for you matures with time like a fine wine.

I think you're the most arrogant bastard on this site and I'd love to take a couple feet of that mountain of an ego you have.

My fighter Pequeno just came up in weight today to spank your tranny Qing.

*references available upon request...

Thanks!

-Sonny Muchacho

• Upvote 1

I'll step up as the opposing coach.

Here are some quick facts from my resume:

My dislike for you matures with time like a fine wine.

I think you're the most arrogant bastard on this site and I'd love to take a couple feet of that mountain of an ego you have.

My fighter Pequeno just came up in weight today to spank your tranny Qing.

*references available upon request...

Thanks!

-Sonny Muchacho

If you call that a spanking what do you call this?: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=468241

One sided massacre? lol that's about what it would be if you were the opposing coach.

I wouldn't object to you being the coach, the trash talk should be entertaining, but I'd wager that the beatdown I deliver to you and your team would so one sided and humiliating you'd abandon ship.