The Convicted Fighter (TUF Style Tournament)

Rambo

Xiomar Halo, Budo Rei... lookin better and better.

No offense to Eddie but he only has been playing for two months and has thirty fights. He really shouldn't be a coach. Of the remaining three my only losing record is against Sonny. If you have some deeper insight into sonny that says he will quit, then obviously he shouldn't be the choice. But if that is just personal animosity speaking then I think Sonny is the best choice.

The only one of these guys I know well is shortfuse. I have had no contact with sonny or bo, so just going off what has happened in the thread the dynamic between you and sonny is easily the most interesting.

Also it is great to see Budo Rei entered, this shit just got that much realer!

I know lol, I meant in terms of activity and being involved in the show itself. 17 NC... recent days of inactivity... it's not that we wouldn't host an entertaining coach vs coach 1st show, but I need this 1st season to be a perfect example of how to run this thing, I can't risk a potential fall out mid season. It's not necessarily gonna focus primarily on coach vs coach, it's more about the fighters this season, write ups, entertainment, etc. It can't be done (too) half ass and it most likely requires daily activity. If/when I (or somebody else) host a Season 2, and choose to be a coach, I'm all for goin head to head with Sonny. Just want the 1st season to run as smoothly as possible cuz it's already gonna be super time consuming.

Chris and I may not have a feud, but we're polar opposites. I'm completely straight-edge. Never touched a drug in my life. Hell even my private jet is a Non-Smoking, Non-Drug Airline. Heh.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/private_jets/1335394081jet.jpg

If any managers want to contact me about their fighters, go right ahead. I've started my scouting. Expect some emails from me.

Chris and I may not have a feud, but we're polar opposites. I'm completely straight-edge. Never touched a drug in my life. Hell even my private jet is a Non-Smoking, Non-Drug Airline. Heh.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/private_jets/1335394081jet.jpg

If any managers want to contact me about their fighters, go right ahead. I've started my scouting. Expect some emails from me.

Convicted vs TFP

Weed, Sex, & Rock n' Roll vs Sobriety, Celebacy, & Classic Country

Aside from that, Sonny's envy of me is artificial. All it would take is for the two of us to sit down in a room and pull out a bag of our stash, and all the problems would go away. If Qrash is on an anti-weed agenda, won't take me long to start disliking this guy.

Of the remaining three my only losing record is against Sonny.

Same goes for Chris. But maybe he counts me vs. his "brother" too. Wait, that still puts me at a winning record.

recent days of inactivity...

Hardly, but are you that enamored with me that you check in on my manager page on the daily? NC's? 1 per 2.5+ months of me playing the game. Not too bad. If you're referring to me never answering your messages or contract offers that's because I generally like to ignore you until your mouth and ego make it otherwise impossible.

Aside from that, Sonny's envy of me is artificial. All it would take is for the two of us to sit down in a room and pull out a bag of our stash, and all the problems would go away.

Hardly. You couldn't hang with the weed we smoke in Cali...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think Bo is a good choice honestly. He's active, he does the whole role-playing gig (or did for the FW tourney anyway) and I think he would be a good coach.

I threw my name in because like Sonny I have a colored history with CK and also like the whole interview/role-playing thing as I was just doing it throughout the entire EPL tourney http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30503 with Soyster, Dinooo and few other guys. So I just saw this as another avenue to do that.

Plus some1 needs to beat convicted at something because they are kicking all our asses in everything else.

How long til this thing starts? If Ethan is entering Budo Rei I might have to start putting weight on Luka Beck and change my damn entry lol

Same goes for Chris. But maybe he counts me vs. his "brother" too. Wait, that still puts me at a winning record.

Hardly, but are you that enamored with me that you check in on my manager page on the daily? NC's? 1 per 2.5+ months of me playing the game. Not too bad. If you're referring to me never answering your messages or contract offers that's because I generally like to ignore you until your mouth and ego make it otherwise impossible.

What are you, 2-1 vs me? What kind of ID advantage did you have in your 2 victories?

Kane (1357) vs Taj al Din (76481) - You win via DECISION

& I'd bet 1 Mil you wouldn't win a rematch, I've been tryin to get that rematch for a loooong time especially after Taj al Din almost knocked Kane out in the first round.

Pequina (46234) vs Kong (90541) - You win via DECISION

Montoya (73315) vs Stone (118690) - I win via TKO

So you're 2-1 against me and -1 finishes. Bravo man, bravo.

You're infatuation with me is flattering. I see the jealousy, the envy; those are two very serious flaws in humanity. I think you should go see a Doctor and try to get that worked out. With all the medical marijuana in cali you shouldn't have an issue getting your vagina to stop bleeding.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=468241

@ 4:20 your fighter got his ass kicked too badly to continue. The 4:20 irony. I checked up on you to see if Inigo Montoya was ever gonna fight another opponent after you bitched about your loss and made excuses for it. I noticed you didn't sign on for 3-4 days at one point. That's what I'm refering to. No matter how you divide it, 17 NC's is awful. Find somebody with more.

You want mouth and ego? I can serve it to you on a statistical platter. Despite me being inactive from the end of October 2009 - mid-late January 2010...

Most KO Wins: 275

#2 All Time behind CBD (lol). You're sitting with 191. I'm a KO legend, KO King, King Kong of KO's, I'm a BAMF... you're just some boring ass decision machine. Comparing us is like comparing Nick Diaz to Jon Fitch (you).

Most Overall Wins: 432

#4 all time and 30 more wins then you despite you having more fights.

One thing I'll give you credit for is your 593 fights. I have 570. But you have 183 career losses, I have 129.

I'm Physcally, Mentally, Spiritually, Metaphysically, and Statistically (according to this game) better than you.

Hardly. You couldn't hang with the weed we smoke in Cali...

lol now miss Sonny Muchachas I know you don't believe that. Canada, Oregon, Montana, Colorado, and a dozen other states are growin the same shit yall grow, same seeds, same strands, etc. and there's something called non-fragile mail.

I'd like it to strictly remain focused on this tournament aka "The Convicted Fighter show" and for the sake of our fans at home, you won't be involved. We want it to be entertaining, not boring, like your MMAtycoon career has been thus far. Now if possible - I know this might be asking too much of you, but let's leave your personal vendetta & infatuation with me out of this thread from now on. I've spared you all the egotistical arrogance that I could for the day.

I think Bo is a good choice honestly. He's active, he does the whole role-playing gig (or did for the FW tourney anyway) and I think he would be a good coach.

I threw my name in because like Sonny I have a colored history with CK and also like the whole interview/role-playing thing as I was just doing it throughout the entire EPL tourney http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30503 with Soyster, Dinooo and few other guys. So I just saw this as another avenue to do that.

Plus some1 needs to beat convicted at something because they are kicking all our asses in everything else.

How long til this thing starts? If Ethan is entering Budo Rei I might have to start putting weight on Luka Beck and change my damn entry lol

The "RP" aspect is what this thing is gonna focus on and if you would of approached me before Qrash, I would of went with you as a coach. Convicted vs TFP sounds interesting enough to me. The Write ups. The Entertainment. Lookin forward to this thing. It'll start some time after 10/6 when these other potential entrees finish their fights. I'm thinkin around 10/15ish or 10/20 at the very latest.

• Downvote 1

This is a tough one. I really have no idea who I want to take first. Can I have 5 first round picks?

The #1 pick has to be "The Last Shah" Rostam Samani. The Persian Prince is ready to make a name for himself by destroying the immoral and godless infidels.

• Upvote 2

Samani got bruised up today in his spectacular come from behind victory. Ended up with a brutal 16 day injury.

Any update on our time frame to get this started? I wouldn't be worried about fighting injured in the following rounds, but I'd like him to be full strength in the first.

Maybe the coaches could agree to let any injured fighters recover before selecting them to fight in the first round.

Samani got bruised up today in his spectacular come from behind victory. Ended up with a brutal 16 day injury.

Any update on our time frame to get this started? I wouldn't be worried about fighting injured in the following rounds, but I'd like him to be full strength in the first.

Maybe the coaches could agree to let any injured fighters recover before selecting them to fight in the first round.

The 1st show will be between 17th-20th, I wouldn't be opposed to letting fighters recover from injury for the 1st round at all, I'm sure Bo and I would be cool with letting anybody who entered injured (obviously can't be a 16 day injury on Day 1 of the season, which Samani will be around 2-4 days) recover before their 1st fight.

The 1st show will be between 17th-20th, I wouldn't be opposed to letting fighters recover from injury for the 1st round at all, I'm sure Bo and I would be cool with letting anybody who entered injured (obviously can't be a 16 day injury on Day 1 of the season, which Samani will be around 2-4 days) recover before their 1st fight.

Fantastic. Samani is free to sign up then.

We have 2-3 Slots left, 125K ID restriction, 1 MILLION GRAND PRIZE, 3 Months VIP, damn near a million being givin out in awards and bonus's... need responses ASAP, we're good to go as we are, but we'll just have to go with the replacements, so looking to see if there's anybody else that's interested.

Chris, go with 14 and throw the wild card fights in.

Or...someone sign up for this damn thing!

I think some people pussed out when they saw there were some really good fighters in.

Worst case scenario, Lance has James Proudstar & I have Gunnar Gustavsson. That's 2 slots right there. So really, we only need 1 more fighter to enter but I'd prefer not to have to use Gunnar in this thing at all unless I absolutely have to.