Takedowns to mount frequency needs to be decreased... a lot...

For the severe penalty of Takedown Energy loss when you get stuffed, Give us more Slams... Give us more Damage... Give us more Positional possibilities for competing the takedown...

PS ... Even if you wanted to just up Slam PCT / Slam Damage in the clinch I would be acceptable to that .....

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=514602

How does the takedown into mount in the fourth round of this one make any sense? My fighter stuffed 16 takedowns in a row leading up to it, so the opponent couldn't have had that much of an overall wrestling advantage. The opponent had also eaten 70 leg kicks before that (my damage slider was about 50/50, so they should have done some damage) and was completely exhausted, but my fighter wasn't.

Elite wrestling, elite takedowns, elite speed, elite agility, elite strenght etc.. Countering 45%. Landing more leg kicks in fight.

And got 0/12 td.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=494406

IMO takedowns are random. It is as likely to get one with remarkable takedowns then sensational or elite.

takedowns really are random i had a fight other day i mistakenly put 100% try takedowns it was meant other way round(100% stay standing) anyway first round i took 35 hits was gassed within 2 minutes (because of takedown attempts) didnt even get finished took quite a few leg kicks as well, 2nd and 3rd round i pretty much got my opponent down by take downs 2 in each of the last two rounds and i just thought how on earth was that possible when i was gassed in the last two rounds

• Upvote 1

takedowns really are random i had a fight other day i mistakenly put 100% try takedowns it was meant other way round(100% stay standing) anyway first round i took 35 hits was gassed within 2 minutes (because of takedown attempts) didnt even get finished took quite a few leg kicks as well, 2nd and 3rd round i pretty much got my opponent down by take downs 2 in each of the last two rounds and i just thought how on earth was that possible when i was gassed in the last two rounds

Did you win the fight? If you did that's pretty epic and also, speaks in volumes how messed up wrestling is.

And damn, takedown to mount, that should be almost as rare as the TDPW. I really don't understand Mike here at all, why isn't this shit fixed already?

Did you win the fight? If you did that's pretty epic and also, speaks in volumes how messed up wrestling is.

And damn, takedown to mount, that should be almost as rare as the TDPW. I really don't understand Mike here at all, why isn't this shit fixed already?

it was a draw but the commentary had me win last two rounds, i mean our primary for wrestling was pretty close and i only had mediocre takedowns, i still scratch my head as to how i never got finished in the first round...

for my stand up fighters i just lay there on ground hoping to get the stand up as my fighter lucas is stand up fighter, but this mistake happened so :P

heres the fight: http://mmatycoon.com...php?FTID=516289

it was a draw but the commentary had me win last two rounds, i mean our primary for wrestling was pretty close and i only had mediocre takedowns, i still scratch my head as to how i never got finished in the first round...

for my stand up fighters i just lay there on ground hoping to get the stand up as my fighter lucas is stand up fighter, but this mistake happened so :P

While I totally see your point, I feel if your fighter could weather the storm early, he deserved to have the draw. After all, your opponent was also very tired after beating your fighter in rd 1. It makes sense that you were able to take him down in rds 2 and 3.

if i was 100% stay standing and the first round was still the same me taking 35 hits and not throwing any and then to ko/tko my opponent in second or 3rd due to my opponent tiring himself out it would remind me of rocky balboa haha

my opponents manager thought i should of lost because he hit me with 35 strikes but like i told him he couldnt finish me when i was gassed within 2 minutes plus the takedowns and having him on the ground for nearly 2 full rounds

lol...was wondering if you were talking about Rodriguez vs Craft hahaha

Ok I'm not gonna suffer these gamechanging shitstains any longer. Any fucking roll of the fucking dice can cause these fucking TDs into mount. Skills, luck, fucking Santa don't mean shit. Only luck remains. TDs into mount are imbalanced and plain fucking dumb. Remove these cockwads once and for all.

• Upvote 4

Ok I'm not gonna suffer these gamechanging shitstains any longer. Any fucking roll of the fucking dice can cause these fucking TDs into mount. Skills, luck, fucking Santa don't mean shit. Only luck remains. TDs into mount are imbalanced and plain fucking dumb. Remove these cockwads once and for all.

Stomp on testicles.

Jagermeister and nerd rage doesn't make you a great thinker. Who knew.

Mannetosen is mad that no one ever mounts him.

:(

• Upvote 1

I agree that tds to mount should be decreased. However, that would mean ref stand ups should also be decreased in order to allow the fighter to work himself into the position. Even fighters set to very high levels of aggression and finish get stood up quickly and it's bloody annoying.

• Upvote 1

I agree that tds to mount should be decreased. However, that would mean ref stand ups should also be decreased in order to allow the fighter to work himself into the position. Even fighters set to very high levels of aggression and finish get stood up quickly and it's bloody annoying.

I think it might possibly be a bit up to the fighters hidden whether he gets stood up a lot or not.

I have one fighter with amazing ground stats and quite good standup stats.

When he gets his opponents down, he sometimes does fuck all while on the ground and gets stood up, even though hes at high aggro on top with high finishing set.... I've been so pissed off after some of his fights because of his inactivity, knowing he has all the stats and physicals to finish the fight easily with GnP or Subs.. he just doesn't use it actively enough.

The some of my other fighters, with less ground stats, set to control more, are way more active and hardly ever get stood up, unless i set very defensive sliders on the ground.

This has made me consider that hiddens have a big influence "say so" with standups, but only Mike can confirm that.

But, In relation to the "takedowns straight to mount", i agree, that happens too frequently.