Earn yourself some free VIP :)

MMATycoon

Hi guys, I have a few things that I'd like to get done and that I can offer some free VIP for. If you're interested, post below.

1. I'd like someone to run the Twitter account for me. I'd like someone that knows what they're doing in terms of social networking. The point of this will be to increase our profile on twitter. I'd like to get a lot more followers and generate some signups. I'm happy to give free VIP for this, for as long as you do it. If you generate lots of traffic, I am more than happy to increase this to just paying cash.

2. Same thing for Facebook.

3. Same thing for YouTube.

For the first two, I'd like someone that I'm familiar with.

4. I'd also like people to sign in to the larger MMA forums registered as MMATycoon (I will do the registering), and post with that account name. This only applies to larger forums and it needs to let you do either / or / both an avatar and a forum sig with a link in. If you do at least 5 posts per day, you can have free VIP as long as you do it.

5. I'd like some banner ads doing, that I can use on google ads etc. I'd like something done in Flash, or something animated. I can't pay a massive amount for this but maybe $10 VIP per banner.

6. General programming. If you are a php programmer and would like to have a go at a project within the game, I'd be happy for you to help out. For this we can sort out a fee before you start and pay on completion. This could be in-game mini-games, additions of something like more in game fighter messages, maybe some secret steroid hideout :)

So, if you would like to help out, please let me know! Twitter, Facebook and forum posting would be my top priority as they're nice and easy to get started with!

Thanks!

• Upvote 6

We have spoke about Facebook in the past and it has worked well for me, I would be willing to do daily Facebook posts and updates for you for free.

• Upvote 2

We have spoke about Facebook in the past and it has worked well for me, I would be willing to do daily Facebook posts and updates for you for free.

Just remeber you can have only 1 facebook account.

• Upvote 7

Just remeber you can have only 1 facebook account.

Can we just stay on course here please. I can help here and have a few years experience of working two a real companies on FB.

• Downvote 1

No need be like that. I've had people help before but they nearly always just give up after a couple of days / weeks. I'm just making it more public this time.

Sorry didn't mean that to come off as being a bit of a dick. Just meant that it's about time you invested into advertisement and the power of social netowrking to get more players

All the social networking concerns are bits i can take care of, even YouTube. Though, making videos would be kind of hard to be entertaining in one main way; it's all text. I'm into Twitter so i can make tweets relating to trending topics. Like the Bieber cutting topic; "The only cuts that happen in MMATycoon happen during fights, and aren't mean for pansies! #cut4bieber". Just examples.

i coulddo the facebook for u....i play madden social 13 on fb thousands of ppl play,,,,im a part of a few madden groups with a big broad horizion of guys 17-60 in age prob a few younger than 17 but u get the point..

I can do number 4.

I'm always connected for at least 12 hours a day. I'm usually more than that. When I'm not on the computer I'm on smartphone or tablet.

5 posts per day would be a simple job for me.