Earn yourself some free VIP :)

MMATycoon

Very interested in Number 6.

I'm currently a Computer Science 1st year uni student at University of Ulster Jordanstown. We've done some Java so far, but it'd really give me the chance to expand my programming knowledge. Would just need advice on where to look for php resources to help me learn it. I've heard php is used quite a lot in the programming industry so I'd be very keen to help you and also help myself.

This may help my cause, in my second year I'm pretty sure we have to design a Android app. If I learn quite a bit from this experience, I could perhaps get round to doing a MMA Tycoon app. I'm not sure what standard of apps we'll be producing but if it's a good standard, hopefully I'll be able to use my experience to help design a MMA Tycoon app.

I'll also have quite a bit of free time on my hands once I'm finished Uni for the summer which will be sometime in May until late September.

For now I'll hopefully be able to do some work every now and then, helping out whatever way I can. I'm not back at Uni until 28th Jan and will be off Wednesdays and Fridays while I'm back at uni, unfortunately I've got a p/t job during the weekends, getting paid minimum wage to work there usually 8 hours a week.

Please send me a PM and hopefully we can work something out which will benefit you and myself.

Twitter

Really think some of the top orgs in the MMA Tycoon world should give involved in this and interact with the MMA Tycoon twitter account and help spread the word about MMA Tycoon.

6. General programming. If you are a php programmer and would like to have a go at a project within the game, I'd be happy for you to help out. For this we can sort out a fee before you start and pay on completion. This could be in-game mini-games, additions of something like more in game fighter messages, maybe some secret steroid hideout :)

Request: PvP Tycoon $ poker!

EDIT: Would that be a problem with the USA's "no gambling" laws? Didn't think of that at first.

Would also suggest that MMA Tycoon gets a Google + account. Always good to be active in all the biggest social networking websites.

I wouldn't mind opinions on this. I don't really get Google+, I have to be honest. Never understood the point of it and whether anyone actually uses it.

I wouldn't mind opinions on this. I don't really get Google+, I have to be honest. Never understood the point of it and whether anyone actually uses it.

I have it myself and think the general concept is quite good however there's a real lack of users from my friends. That being said there are plenty of people who use it and it's some where we MMA Tycoon could potentially get new players from.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, just a quick heads up - I will get back to people who have offered to help in about a month I reckon.... it was taking a lot of organizing to get people going so I'm waiting till I've finished getting the training and fight engine changes finished first, before picking this back up and adding a few more people to the team. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

idk if anyone offered to do the banners for advertising but i can do flat or animated banners, i can do some pretty high end stuff if you give me a week or so for each project cuz i have a busy schedule but heres some of my work:

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm97/jcervoni88/HEARTCOREBANNER2.gif

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm97/jcervoni88/1HEARTCOREBANNER2.gif

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm97/jcervoni88/ARTWBANNER.gif

these are out of date but i can assure you i can handle whatever banner work you need done so just let me know

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Hey Mike, the major MMA forum in Brazil is Portal do Vale Tudo. I could post in portuguese there if that'd help. I could also post in english forums but I'd figure you rather have a native english speaker do this :)

PVT Forum in Brazil registration link is: http://forum.portaldovt.com.br/forum/

You can switch the language down the bottom to english if you want to register yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK anyone that's still interested in posting on forums for free VIP, hit me up!

I may be interested. I have been banned from Sherdog a billion times, so I won't be able to post there but I could do something on other forums.