Check this anti gun bullshit out.

• 2 weeks later...

"This is why I own a gun..... and ALWAYS will, I don't give a shit what gun laws are passed, they can NEVER have my guns.."

Amen brother, amen. You can have them when you pry them from my cold, dead, corpse.

Sure you need gun in household that would be stupid not to have.

The Swiss are looking at it after a couple of shootings.

The funny thing is that Switzerland doesn't have a right to bear arms like so many people claim. You must be a registered and trained member of the militia before you are permitted to have ONE military-issued gun in your home. They don't have a bunch of untrained crazy kooks with enough weapons in their basement for a small war like America has.

The funny thing is that Switzerland doesn't have a right to bear arms like so many people claim. You must be a registered and trained member of the militia before you are permitted to have ONE military-issued gun in your home. They don't have a bunch of untrained crazy kooks with enough weapons in their basement for a small war like America has.

I dont think there is big different if you have 5 ak47 or just 1 still if some one will attack you you will use only 1.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/75540_341567812609508_1093756503_n.jpg

Guns aren't "suddenly" a problem. They have been a problem for a long time. Its just that we are now in an information age where people around the world are more likely to be aware of other parts of the world and how fucked up and ridiculous it is that America has a homicide rate on par with third world countries who don't have the means to effectively police themselves.

Saying that gun violence is "suddenly" a problem is like saying slavery was "suddenly" a problem when it became a political issue. Just because people didn't make much of an issue out of it in the past doesn't mean it wasn't just as wrong.

Guns aren't "suddenly" a problem. They have been a problem for a long time. Its just that we are now in an information age where people around the world are more likely to be aware of other parts of the world and how fucked up and ridiculous it is that America has a homicide rate on par with third world countries who don't have the means to effectively police themselves.

Saying that gun violence is "suddenly" a problem is like saying slavery was "suddenly" a problem when it became a political issue. Just because people didn't make much of an issue out of it in the past doesn't mean it wasn't just as wrong.

Not really the point of the chart. The emphasis of the chart was to show a huge spike in murder that coincided with stricter gun laws. It also shows a spike corresponding with the prohibition of alcohol and the war on drugs, which both have been an abysmal failure.

Relax, he comes in 56 pages later with no response to anything previously discussed, just a graph that doesn't even have labelled axes, just so we can do another 56 pages of 'what other legislation, reform and social policy has been enacted at those peak and ebb times which influence homicide rates?' and 'what a surprise that homicide rates are at their highest during the USAs two biggest economic depressions in history'.

Got any other cool new stories JLP?

Relax, he comes in 56 pages later with no response to anything previously discussed, just a graph that doesn't even have labelled axes, just so we can do another 56 pages of 'what other legislation, reform and social policy has been enacted at those peak and ebb times which influence homicide rates?' and 'what a surprise that homicide rates are at their highest during the USAs two biggest economic depressions in history'.

Got any other cool new stories JLP?

The graph very clearly shows murder rates rising after gun control legislation is put into place and a sharp decrease when concealed and carry is allowed. I guess if you can't refute, you just dismiss.

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag68/Stu_Pidasol/murders_zpsbe6f2352.jpg

I found this graph while searching the net - it seems legit to me. Murders are going down and it's because there are more guns - More guns and more people mean less murders.

Anyone wants to argue that point is wasting their time as this graph shows you all to be wrong.

• Upvote 2

'what other legislation, reform and social policy has been enacted at those peak and ebb times which influence homicide rates?' and 'what a surprise that homicide rates are at their highest during the USAs two biggest economic depressions in history'.

Refuted, not dismissed.

Though I guess if you can't refute it, you just dismiss it, right JLP?

Refuted, not dismissed.

Though I guess if you can't refute it, you just dismiss it, right JLP?

you just live in Australia the safest country in the world. Come to USA in the hood zones and you will beg for a gun.