Check this anti gun bullshit out.

here is one for you -- the fbi was informed of this guy over a week before the shooting -- was told and shown post that the guy said he was gonna shoot up the school and they did nothing -- lmao -- our government letting another one slip by to push their agenda

Sorry youre a fucking retard using one incident to push your bullshit anti government agenda.

YES the fbi will fuck up & so will any other government branch if you can call it that. Lets go on stats

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

How much Kingdom Come have you been playing mate?

Fair play but at least he will put forth questions,answers etc.... unlike PBR who spouts his shit & then just downvotes. Im still waiting for him to be honest & show real stats on crime on crime with the UK & US instead of using the piss poor blanket statement of violent crime between the 2 countries, I mean anyone who didnt research such things properly would just come up with "violent crime in the uk is x worse" but he was sure on his facts so i need to say hes full of shit. The key thing is what the UK classes as violent crime differs a great deal to what the US thinks is violent crime

• Upvote 1

Its s sticky subject (clearly) and this whole topic has gone round in circles for ever. I've dabbled in both sides of the arguments without having a whole tonne of knowledge - all I've got right now is that schools should have a few police officers stationed in them during open hours.

It also appears that the background checks are far too lax, I mean if fucktards like this guy can get a gun then there is clearly an issue with that as well. Having said that, how can one really be sure they aren't selling a gun to a nutjob even if they pass the checks with flying colors.... The gun argument is a very tough one to crack in america, I think.

I'd disagree with that.

but even if that were the case... so a few extra rape victims are murdered by rapist... but 1000's of rapes are prevented based off fear of consequence. The statistics won't balance out.

etc

most pedophiles and rapist are doing this shit in public places of 'trust' like churches, schools, camps. A lot of them aren't mentally capable of physically murdering something. I don't agree with your counter-argument here and I don't believe there's any significant evidence to say that it would be a substantial change.

There already is a death penalty for murder in the US.

Is that actually deterring anyone?

Sure doesn't look like that statistically.

Any pedophile knows he is risking his own life by molesting a child, any child.

Most parents would kill them or severely mutilate them, if caught.. Wouldn't you?

Still you have pedos in any society, regardless of the official punishment.

Even where they get stoned to death...

So, again... how will a capital punishment in a civilized society help?

When the one (semi) civilized country with the greatest number of death sentences and imprisonment numbers, per kapita.

also has the biggest problem with crime, especially very violent crimes....

Do you have any statistics to support your claim.... no you don't, because it's complete bollocks.

There already is a death penalty for murder in the US.

Is that actually deterring anyone?

Sure doesn't look like that statistically.

Most parents would kill them or severely mutilate them, if caught.. Wouldn't you?

Still you have pedos in any society, regardless of the official punishment.

Even where they get stoned to death...

So, again... how will a capital punishment in a civilized society help?

When the one (semi) civilized country with the greatest number of death sentences and imprisonment numbers, per kapita.

also has the biggest problem with crime, especially very violent crimes....

Do you have any statistics to support your claim.... no you don't, because it's complete bollocks.

You're smarter than that. If you use any type of critical thinking you'll realize how wrong you are on this subject.

America's "death penalty" is a complete joke. They lock you in a cage, they forget about you, years later sometimes 20+ they euthanize you and most of the population doesn't notice or hear about it. It does absolutely nothing. People aren't scared of death penalty here. Most would prefer death penalty over long term incarceration.

Public execution would make a much stronger point. Especially in the modern world of social media and internet.

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate

https://www.lifecrust.com/lifestyle/punishment-of-rape-in-different-countries-around-the-world/

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/inothernews/punishing-rape-globally/#.72h9lsd7e

https://www.wittyfeed.me/story/23050/cruel-punishment-for-rape

only statistics I could come up with but if you look at rape rate per capita, and check out the countries that lead the list, compared to the countries that execute for the crime... same goes for child molester statistics in these countries.

So basically what you're saying... if the parents don't catch them in the act, then the criminal doesn't deserve (public or any form of) execution, because... why?

It sounds like you'd have no issue watching the rapist/molester get a few years. I feel sorry for any children who have parents that are a bunch of weak-hearted rape/molester sympathizers.

I live on 5 - 10 acres. I think total property area is closer to 7. Nice house, pool, but I'm kind of out in the woods, good distance between neighbors, and not far away from a turkey preserve (protected wildlife area). We have florida panthers, bears, boars, bobcats, coyotes, alligators, diamondback and pygmy rattlesnakes, the occasional wild pack of dogs, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some other animals out here.

I have 6 dogs. Usually when they're outside they're in a pack or there's at least a few of them together. My property is fenced in, gate at the front near the road, so I don't mind letting them roam. There isn't any area where they wouldn't be visible if I was on the same side of the house as them, and they've had no issue chasing off animals from the property.

Last year one of my dogs got out by herself, not sure how long she was outside, I was taking a shit, but a friend of mine heard a commotion near my front gate and noticed my dog was being attacked in the front of my property by 3 wild dogs. Could of been more, I didn't exactly look in the heat of the moment when I got out there. He yelled for us and ran out there and tried to physically break it up and I got off the shitter, grabbed a gun, went out there and shot them. Rushed my dog to hospital, she almost died, had multiple blood transfusions, cost me 30k-40k to save her and her leg, and now she's alive, leg is ok and she runs around and swims just fine. If I would of been out there swinging with sticks, or even a fucking machete, it would of taken a lot longer to get those dogs away. My buddy was out there swinging and kicking for the fences and it did nothing. 3 bullets + a couple 'double taps' and my dog was avenged.

I could of let the rest of my dogs out and they would of fucked them up - they've killed a bobcat, possums, and my male once took down what we'll call a very large cat but gotta worry about things like vet bills, rabies, etc. You don't want your dogs, even if protecting their turf, killing animals if they don't have to.

Better to have one and not need one, than need one and not have one. if you don't agree don't own one, but don't condemn the people who do.

I'm not saying our gun laws or the process of obtaining one isn't flawed or couldn't be approved... but the argument of "why do you need one?" is fucking stupid.

So basically what you're saying... if the parents don't catch them in the act, then the criminal doesn't deserve (public or any form of) execution, because... why?

It sounds like you'd have no issue watching the rapist/molester get a few years. I feel sorry for any children who have parents that are a bunch of weak-hearted rape/molester sympathizers.

I have personally no problem seeing child molesters hanged, we've been through all that in the past Chris.

However, what i'm saying if the capital punishment makes the problem worse (and it plain and simply does), it makes no sense doing that.

I'd rather be raped than killed, I'd rather my family was raped than killed etc... etc.. etc... if those were the only two available options.. Period.

You sound like you'd rather have them dead!

That is one of the consequences of the death penalty for lesser crimes..

But you Americans are getting so sanitized over all the violence all over your country, an eye for an eye mentality becomes the norm.

Even if that mentality has shown to enhance the problem, rather than reducing it.

The sole reason for the oldest current democratic gathering, In Iceland in the year 930 AD, was this same eye for an eye mentality.

Families were wiping each other out, not just one or two families, Sackett style, no, fucking everyone was doing it.. drastically reducing the population of this Island.

So everyone was gathered at Þingvellir to talk shit out... Forming the oldest current Parlament in the world..

Stuff that was partly copied in the formation of the USA......

This is the mentality you seem to think is the most effective, in 2018?

• Upvote 2

It isn't an eye-for-eye street mentality shit. This isn't you killed my bro, so I'm killing you and your cousin, so your uncle tries to get me, and my kids try to get him shit.

It's punishing people properly for unspeakable crimes.

If you think everybody is gonna kill rape victims or children they touch, it is ridiculous. The amount of rapes (or child molestation) that would be prevented in comparison to the # of rape victims that will be murdered to be 'silenced' won't even be close to comparable.

Personally I'd much rather be killed than raped lol, and I'd rather die than have to live with that shit. From all the research I've done into post-traumatic stress disorder, that type of shit fucks people up the most. The culprits should be punished in the most excruciating ways.

this game sucks. not the worst game in the world, but not worth playing or anything over $20. I've maybe put an hour or two into it and idk if I can turn it back on. It's boring, sloppy, and a really piss poor man's version of Skyrim.

Personally I'd much rather be killed than raped lol, and I'd rather die than have to live with that shit. From all the research I've done into post-traumatic stress disorder, that type of shit fucks people up the most. The culprits should be punished in the most excruciating ways.

Some citizens class drug dealers with pedophiles and want them tortured and then publicly crucified, together.

I don´t agree with them either. ;)

Some citizens class drug dealers with pedophiles and want them tortured and then publicly crucified, together.

I don´t agree with them either. ;)

If they were hanging drug dealers in America I could guarantee you that there would be significantly less drug dealing going on.

But the difference is that the government is the biggest drug dealer of them all. It would be hypocritical for them to do that without punishing themselves for allowing prescription medications like adderall and pain killers, soda + caffeine, tobacco, etc.

Would the government be hypocritical for executing child fondlers?

something to think about.

i love how so many are popping up with the i rather be raped and alive then shot and dead --- pffffft -- what kind of crap or comparison are you doing? -- you do understand most rapes end in murder also, maybe not gun shot but still murder so they cant be identified -- i also guess you dont know anyone who was personally raped, i do and many never recover, they live life like they are dead almost from fear and what happened

• Downvote 1

i love how so many are popping up with the i rather be raped and alive then shot and dead --- pffffft -- what kind of crap or comparison are you doing? -- you do understand most rapes end in murder also, maybe not gun shot but still murder so they cant be identified -- i also guess you dont know anyone who was personally raped, i do and many never recover, they live life like they are dead almost from fear and what happened

What is the change is women is about to get raped defend herself from a attacked with a gun?

unlike PBR who spouts his shit & then just downvotes.

i have given plenty of facts throughout this thread -- no reason to go back and copy/paste them all -- and by the way i dont do the vote up or down because i dont like the idea of it being hidden -- if i dont agree with you, you know dont need no hidden vote to hide behind

• Upvote 1

here is one for you -- the fbi was informed of this guy over 5 weeks before the shooting and did nothing -- was told and shown post that the guy said he was gonna shoot up the school and they did nothing -- lmao -- our government letting another one slip by to push their agenda

Well just asking dont take it personal but what should FBI do to him if he posts these pictures online? I highly doubt that its anything illegal and you cant put him away because of it.

Well just asking dont take it personal but what should FBI do to him if he posts these pictures online? I highly doubt that its anything illegal and you cant put him away because of it.

thats true somewhat but they could of conducted something which could of lead to something else or being put on question -- the fbi has turned into a joke and more used for political reasons (which hoover designed it to be for) more than anything else

thats true somewhat but they could of conducted something which could of lead to something else or being put on question -- the fbi has turned into a joke and more used for political reasons (which hoover designed it to be for) more than anything else

Well yes but only think in really they could do to prevent it from happening would put him on 24/7 watch what could be impossible because these crazy people you cant really foresee what they would do. Anyway to be fair all jokes aside these sort of guns should not be allowed to everyone. I dont see a reason why would you need guns like that.

Now I also have said many times in this thread I'm not stupid and agree some gun control needs to be done -- but again it's the dems fault it doesn't happen, cause they want to write the law so broad where it could be used against basically anyone and possibly lead to overall ban or roundup -- mental issue is major issue and overlooked because no one wants to admit their sweet little baby kid is a retard or has issues -- 30 yrs ago their were specialty hospitals for nutcases, even had a family member in one back in those days -- then all the sudden they are gone and it's a hidden we don't talk about my son's special needs ---------- it's a screwed up world now days

A Russian documentary about a Russian gang member? Corruption? Member of the "right" gang

Or a Russian documentary about an American gang member?

Easy to research if you give up the name of the individual.

But, I do not value any Russian "info", any more than a spit on the ground.

Regarding your last statement...

It's a much bigger punishment to rot away in a jail for donkeys years, even in a "humane prison", like that Norwegian Nazi murderer, Anders Breivik is in.

Than just to get it done and over with....

Personally, I'd prefer the latter...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiago_Henrique_Gomes_da_Rocha