Check this anti gun bullshit out.

Misleading-meme-of-US-crime-rate-e152139

Lol, fake news. New Orleans:

DOES LOUISIANA REQUIRE A BACKGROUND CHECK TO BUY A GUN?

No.

Federal law requires federally licensed firearms dealers to initiate an FBI background check. States have the option of conducting their own background checks using state, as well as federal, records, but Louisiana has opted not to do so.

Private sellers in Louisiana are not required to do any background check.

Lol, fake news. New Orleans:

You do know that cities, especially large crime ridden ones, have granted themselves the ability to enact stricter gun laws then the rest of the state? Based on your past knowledge of the issue, I'm pretty sure you had no idea. New Orleans does have laws that are stricter then the rest of the state of LA concerning firearms. http://www.wdsu.com/article/mayor-landrieu-signs-city-s-new-gun-safety-ordinance-into-law/3611076

I dont think there is a single state in the country where private sales are required to make a background check. A few states require background checks at gun shows. Every federally licensed gun dealer must perform a background check when selling a gun, no matter what state. Over 85% of firearms purchased legally are done with background checks. http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2018/mar/16/steve-bullock/what-percentage-gun-sales-are-done-without-backgro/

You do know that cities, especially large crime ridden ones, have granted themselves the ability to enact stricter gun laws then the rest of the state? Based on your past knowledge of the issue, I'm pretty sure you had no idea. New Orleans does have laws that are stricter then the rest of the state of LA concerning firearms. http://www.wdsu.com/article/mayor-landrieu-signs-city-s-new-gun-safety-ordinance-into-law/3611076

I dont think there is a single state in the country where private sales are required to make a background check. A few states require background checks at gun shows. Every federally licensed gun dealer must perform a background check when selling a gun, no matter what state. Over 85% of firearms purchased legally are done with background checks. http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2018/mar/16/steve-bullock/what-percentage-gun-sales-are-done-without-backgro/

And how are strict gun laws for cities do anything if you can drive an hour to pick up a gun. Same for Chicago

And how are strict gun laws for cities do anything if you can drive an hour to pick up a gun. Same for Chicago

They dont do shit. Besides being unconstitutional and targeting law abiding citizens rather then criminals, they have been proven to be ineffective because the guns arent the problem. It's the people using the guns that are the problem.

You should apologize to PBR for childishly calling his meme fake news.

They dont do shit. Besides being unconstitutional and targeting law abiding citizens rather then criminals, they have been proven to be ineffective because the guns arent the problem. It's the people using the guns that are the problem.

You should apologize to PBR for childishly calling his meme fake news.

Crazy how other countries without guns don't have that problem. I'm not apologizing for anything. It's intentionally misleading and he knows it.
  • Upvote 1

Crazy how other countries without guns don't have that problem. I'm not apologizing for anything. It's intentionally misleading and he knows it.

I wouldn't expect you to apologize, complaining about people being intentionally misleading when that has been your main way of trying to argue is pretty childish though. Other countries with strict gun control do have gun violence. Hilarious that you would lead off with a post complaining about PBR being misleading with an out right lie.

How is his meme intentionally misleading? His meme just points out that the violent parts of the US are the big cities. It's very factual and it's true for pretty much every country on the planet.

Also, regarding New Orleans, the only gun law I'm able to find is it being illegal to not report a stolen gun and the creation of gunfree zones. Nothing about any restriction of sale that's other than Louisiana law

Yes, so New Orleans law is stricter then Louisiana law. So PBR's meme was right and you were wrong. I'm glad you can admit it, its a step forward.

The extra laws that they enacted target responsible citizens, not violent criminals, so of course they wont have any effect on lowering gun violence.

Also, What Higgs said about the second ammendment:

Hogg states that he is a supporter of the Second Amendment and supports NRA members' right to own guns legally, saying, "Were calling out the NRA a lot and 99.9 percent of the people that are in the NRA are responsible, safe gun owners and I respect them for that, joining an organization that wants to support safe gun ownership is excellent.[38]

You are the absolute filth of the earth PBR, making fun of a 17 year old shooting survivor. I actually hope one of the crazy fools over there puts a bullet in you

thank you, thank you very much for wishing such harm on me -- i feel so secure now that you wished me to die a horrible death -- and exactly where did i make fun of him -- just stating the truth a good armed person stopped a bad person which would of been great news for him and gave him more reason to push -- but a legal good armed person stopped that massacre from happening -- so sorry your feelings are so hurt, thats what is great about america you can have your opinion and i can have mine -- maybe where your from you cant have different opinion

• Upvote 1

Also, What Higgs said about the second ammendment:

Hogg states that he is a supporter of the Second Amendment and supports NRA members' right to own guns legally, saying, "Were calling out the NRA a lot and 99.9 percent of the people that are in the NRA are responsible, safe gun owners and I respect them for that, joining an organization that wants to support safe gun ownership is excellent.[38]

fake news -- of course he is gonna say that -- all that want total ban say that -- but if you get to the bottom of what they want it is total ban period

thank you, thank you very much for wishing such harm on me -- i feel so secure now that you wished me to die a horrible death -- and exactly where did i make fun of him -- just stating the truth a good armed person stopped a bad person which would of been great news for him and gave him more reason to push -- but a legal good armed person stopped that massacre from happening

A school cop yeah, a bloody trained person you lunatic. And don't you think it's a tad strange that you are the only country that requires armed personal in school. And posting a cartoon of the kid ridiculing his intentions is definitely making fun of him

A school cop yeah, a bloody trained person you lunatic. And don't you think it's a tad strange that you are the only country that requires armed personal in school. And posting a cartoon of the kid ridiculing his intentions is definitely making fun of him

and again fake news or you just dont know -- usa does not require armed personal in school (quit spreading lies) -- should they? maybe so, does banks have guards, hell just about all major business's or companies have armed guards so why not schools? why make it so easy for lunatic's to go in there with such ease -- why is that happening is what you should ask -- dont we love our kids more than our money or food, products

edited: I am questioning his intentions yes I am -- you don't even hear about the shooting massacre that was stopped because it was stopped, no massacre happened -- that is left out of the news period -- they (the media / left) dont like stories where a gun saves or stops bad person only when where a gun causes bad stuff

and again fake news or you just dont know -- usa does not require armed personal in school (quit spreading lies) -- should they? maybe so, does banks have guards, hell just about all major business's or companies have armed guards so why not schools? why make it so easy for lunatic's to go in there with such ease -- why is that happening is what you should ask -- dont we love our kids more than our money or food, products

Requiring as in feeling the need to, not as in by law. Why do you make it so easily for a lunatic to kill them? Wanna know what happened when one tried it here?

https://www.google.nl/amp/s/heavy.com/news/2018/03/netherlands-dutch-scala-students-chase-backpacks-man-knife-video/amp/

Requiring as in feeling the need to, not as in by law. Why do you make it so easily for a lunatic to kill them? Wanna know what happened when one tried it here?

https://www.google.nl/amp/s/heavy.com/news/2018/03/netherlands-dutch-scala-students-chase-backpacks-man-knife-video/amp/

yea lets not bring up the other massacres that happened there when an good armed person would of helped

Blue Mountain School District superintendent David Helsel commented last week that the district would be arming teachers with a 5-gallon bucket of landscaping stones in each classroom.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/school-district-armed-teachers-rocks-increasing-security-media-094104100--abc-news-topstories.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=fb

yea that will teach them -- no worries here the school is safe they have rocks to throw at bad guys wanting to kill them -- move on just arm everyone with a rock

We literally only had 1 massacre involving a gun in the last 30 years in my country

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphen_aan_den_Rijn_shopping_mall_shooting

when you going to outlaw cars -- they are killing machines

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_attack_on_the_Dutch_royal_family -- or those lives dont matter

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1