Check this anti gun bullshit out.

I must be totally misreading this then:

You are the absolute filth of the earth PBR, making fun of a 17 year old shooting survivor. I actually hope one of the crazy fools over there puts a bullet in you

Maybe I need to be from a country that celebrates a genocidal monarch to get the nuance you claim to be expressing in that quote.

• Upvote 1

I never said it didnt make a difference to the jews... I said its not relevant to the current situation in the US. There isnt a group of people in modern day america who are being publically vilified, and mass murdered. And no one is suggesting that guns should be taken away from only 1 particular group of people.

sure they are targeting a particular group -- pro-gun folks you cannot see that - lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Maybe I need to be from a country that celebrates a genocidal monarch to get the nuance you claim to be expressing in that quote.

want to know sad part -- if that would of been humorz post that he would be first one reporting the posting saying pls ban this idiot forever -- he is threatening peoples life

• Upvote 1

Well, if you can't put 1+1 together with the thing I quoted, plus my other posts here. I mean, I know the US education scores are terrible, but it can't be this bad, can it?

Sure did. Sure hope so. Not because of his beliefs though. Because he's mocking a minor that is exercising his beliefs, that actually survived a mass shooting

yea same kids that we have to tell DO NOT EAT TIDE PODS or other stupid crap you retards do now days -- i say keep letting eat tide pods

so he has the right to exercise his beliefs but I do not? -- lol

You're... you're honestly comparing people disagreeing with you on gun control issues to what the jews went through in the holocaust? You're actually doing that? Are you insane?

lol -- your the one said they are not targeting a single group of people in the usa but they are

lol -- your the one said they are not targeting a single group of people in the usa but they are

There were 2 parts to my statement. Maybe im thinking you replied to the wrong part. But just for claification...

Im assuming you weren't saying that pro gun folk are being publically vilified and mass murdered (at least i hope not)

So that leaves "no one is suggesting that guns should be taken away from only 1 particular group of people" - Would you mind quoting someone, anyone, who said only pro gun folk should have their guns taken away?

I think it's perfectly OK to mock underage schoolshooting survivors.

- Basically xanax

lmao -- he isnt underage he is 18 not that is makes a difference -- now he is already crying that he got declined by 3 colleges cause of him taking a stance -- maybe your just not smart enough to make it in their school -- lol

Im assuming you weren't saying that pro gun folk are being publically vilified and mass murdered (at least i hope not)

yes we are being publicly vilified and made out to be mass murders when we (99.9% of gun owners are not) but they are making it out that way -- or made to suffer for the .01%

yes we are being publicly vilified and made out to be mass murders when we (99.9% of gun owners are not) but they are making it out that way -- or made to suffer for the .01%

Firstly, being accused of being mass murderers (which ur not btw lmao) isnt even similar to being mass murdered which is what my post said.

You know full well that my post was about the suffering that the jews experienced during the holocaust. So... yeah... you were equating being disagreed with politically to the holocaust... not cool bud

Firstly, being accused of being mass murderers (which ur not btw lmao) isnt even similar to being mass murdered which is what my post said.

You know full well that my post was about the suffering that the jews experienced during the holocaust. So... yeah... you were equating being disagreed with politically to the holocaust... not cool bud

They are in a cult Tom. They actually think this shit. It's just like the hardcore Christians, where everything that's not them must be directly attacking them
  • Downvote 1

no just point out we are being vilified and made out to be as bad as jews were in the holocaust -- thus they anti's would like to do away with us like they did the jews then if they could -- problem is they forget we are the ones armed thus they cant do it

no just point out we are being vilified and made out to be as bad as jews were in the holocaust -- thus they anti's would like to do away with us like they did the jews then if they could -- problem is they forget we are the ones armed thus they cant do it

Please tell me you're joking and not just out of your mind

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1