Check this anti gun bullshit out.

never a nice time period but its THE TRUTH

if would of been in the usa you would be attacking us cause of it -- you right wing gun nutts bla bla bla and on -- only in america with its gun nutts is where this happens -- TRUTH is a lot of people were saved at the first one cause of a good guy with a gun --- but you guys will never admit this NEVER

Its ok taking one or two "good guys with guns" to keep your narrative but lets talk actual facts & this maybe hard for you but i ask you to give me facts on the last 50 years of mass murderers & tell me how many ended with "good guys with guns"

never a nice time period but its THE TRUTH

if would of been in the usa you would be attacking us cause of it -- you right wing gun nutts bla bla bla and on -- only in america with its gun nutts is where this happens -- TRUTH is a lot of people were saved at the first one cause of a good guy with a gun --- but you guys will never admit this NEVER

Who is us? surely not america as a whole group :sad01_anim:

No one posted about the school massacre in Brazil. Must not have been able to be made to fit anyone's agenda.

have to dig pretty hard to find those stories they want to keep buired

https://www.christianheadlines.com/blog/at-least-40-christians-killed-in-two-attacks-in-kaduna-state-nigeria.html?fbclid=IwAR1H9yOqxZEEdXwVKW3mdMYPS2WS5gf8Qj46zkD3G5J2kGWweHkpWnMAF8A

over 250 in two months not on a single major new media

https://www.christianheadlines.com/blog/over-250-nigerian-christians-killed-by-fulani-radicals-in-two-months.html

Its ok taking one or two "good guys with guns" to keep your narrative but lets talk actual facts & this maybe hard for you but i ask you to give me facts on the last 50 years of mass murderers & tell me how many ended with "good guys with guns"

many have be it by a cop or citizens --- citizens have stop tons of crimes and killings -- its just not news and posted everywhere for the whole world to see -- usually cause its not a mass murder cause someone stopped it before then

i just happened to notice PBR jump im here but not respond. I kept this page open to see what was said

nice to know you like me so much you follow me around -- i can set up a web cam and charge if you would like to follow me all day long -- lol -- i jump in and out of forum all day long sometimes i dont read post right away cause get side tracked -- plus site keeps you logged in for little while, will show your online but not anymore

many have be it by a cop or citizens --- citizens have stop tons of crimes and killings -- its just not news and posted everywhere for the whole world to see -- usually cause its not a mass murder cause someone stopped it before then

Then show me the stats to back up these claims of civilians stopping mass shooting remember cops are not civilians

nice to know you like me so much you follow me around -- i can set up a web cam and charge if you would like to follow me all day long -- lol -- i jump in and out of forum all day long sometimes i dont read post right away cause get side tracked -- plus site keeps you logged in for little while, will show your online but not anymore

Lol i didnt follow as i said i just stayed in this forum. I want you to stop with the bullshit & show me facts that what you say is true nothing more :)

Then show me the stats to back up these claims of civilians stopping mass shooting remember cops are not civilians

if you look through this thread you will see where i posted many times about it -- look it up i know my facts you need to be the one looking around -- many of them in the front of the thread

now for people saying armed citizens never help only make things worse -- here are just a few i found with couple minutes research

how about these were citizens stopped killers

armed citizens actually saved the cop http://cdllife.com/2012/trucker-life/video-armed-citizen-stops-shooting-spree/

On Dec. 17, 1991, Thomas Glenn Terry, who was at the Shoney's restaurant in Anniston, Ala., and carrying his .45 caliber handgun, confronted a trio of would-be robbers and possible assassins. In a firefight, he killed one and wounded a second. The armed robbers, one of whom was wanted for murder, had 20 customers and employees in a walk-in freezer.

On Oct. 1, 1997, in Pearl, Miss., Joel Myrick, the assistant principal of Pearl High School, ran to his car to retrieve his .45-caliber handgun and proceeded to confront Luke Woodham, who had killed his mother, then drove to the school to shoot others. When Myrick confronted Woodham, the carnage was stopped.

On April 24, 1998, at the Parker Middle School dance, held at a restaurant in Edinboro, Pa., restaurant owner James Strand confronted shooter Andrew Jerome Wurst, who had shot to death a teacher and wounded three other individuals. The confrontation prompted Wurst to stop his killings.

On Dec. 9, 2007, Jeanne Assam, an armed security guard, fired her weapon at Matthew Murray, who had murdered four people at the New Life Christian Church and the nearby Youth with a Mission in Colorado Springs. Murray, who by then had killed two and wounded four others, shot himself after being wounded by Assam, who shot him with her personal weapon.

On May 25, 2008, Ernesto Villagomez entered a bar and proceeded to gun down four people, killing two at the crowded Players Bar and Grill in Winnemucca, Nev. An armed patron at the bar drew his licensed handgun and fired at Villagomez, killing him and preventing further bloodshed.

On Dec. 11, 2012, Nick Melli, who was at the Clackamas Mall near Portland, Ore., drew his licensed pistol and aimed at Jacob Tyler Roberts, who had fired at least 20 rounds, killing two and injuring others. Upon seeing Melli aiming at him, Roberts stopped his killing spree and killed himself.

Appalachian School of Law, 2002: Crazed immigrant shoots the dean and a professor, then begins shooting students; as he goes for more ammunition, two armed students point their guns at him, allowing a third to tackle him. Total dead: Three.

Edinboro, Pa., 1998: A student shoots up a junior high school dance being held at a restaurant; restaurant owner pulls out his shotgun and stops the gunman. Total dead: One.

A 2002 terrorist attack at an Israeli school was quickly stopped by an armed teacher and a school guard.

A 2009 workplace shooting in Houston, Texas, was halted by two coworkers who carried concealed handguns.

A 2012 church shooting in Aurora, Colo., was stopped by a member of the congregation carrying a gun.

http://gunssavelives.net/self-defense/video/armed-oklahoma-man-ends-shooting-spree-2009/

you know there are tons more but they dont make the news cause thwarting a massacre isnt news but someone that gets by doing one is --- also look at where all the massacres in america have been -- they have been at gun free zones, another words no guns allowed -- take the aurora shooting this guy drove over 12 miles or so to century movie theater (one of the very few theaters that are gun free) when there was even bigger theaters much closer to his house with larger crowds but

they are not gun free zones

and many many more -- just dont make the news like other stories --- NEXT --- but wait i hear the excuses typing already, bla bla bla fake crap bla bla bla

and many many more -- just dont make the news like other stories --- NEXT --- but wait i hear the excuses typing already, bla bla bla fake crap bla bla bla

Once again well done for point scoring. Ill ask once more give me stats for all mass murderings & then them stats will tell me "civilians" kill more attackers than not

Once again well done for point scoring. Ill ask once more give me stats for all mass murderings & then them stats will tell me "civilians" kill more attackers than not

come on now -- you act like it could never happen in the world ever -- then when you find out it has happened a bunch now your moving the goal post -- lmao -- nice one -- got to change that agenda now uh

if you want the stats you look them up, i dont need them nor care about them

here are some other facts

1. 151 Victims of Mass Shootings in 2012 (11,493 people died from gun homicides)

2. In America on average, nearly 12,000 people die every year in DUI-related accidents.

3. Smoking kills on average, 1200 Americans every day (on average of 400k a year)

4. The highest speed limit in the USA is 75 mph (Texas just passed 85 mph on one stretch of freeway and is considering lowering it back to 75) press release says that in 2010, 10,530 people lost their lives in speeding-related non dui car accidents in the U.S.

well it looks like more people are killed from drunk driving and smoking cigs then guns so how come alcohol and cigs are not banned or made illegal?

so with the highest speed limit being 75 in usa why do they make cars able to go faster than that? how come cars or not banned on having the ability to go faster then the nations speed limit? why are they produced and products made that allow them to go in some cases 3 times the speed limit? how come this is allowed?

well i will tell you why -- MONEY -- the usa makes boatloads of money off of alcohol, cigs with taxes and traffic tickets -- if this stuff kills the same amount or more people in the usa than guns why are they allowed? but yet they want to do away with guns, this above should be dealt away with also cause it kills just as many and more people. some will say well it doesnt kill in masses like guns, lol. does it matter on that in the end it kills just as many or more

a few other facts -- makes you wonder why they ok with all the others dying

Our government provided training and weapons to al qaeda and other terrorists groups (will give them the benefit of the doubt in maybe they didnt know were terrorist at that time) -- also a fact they gave 1000's and 1000's (over 2000 that is known) of guns to drug cartels and when it came to light they claimed it was a failed botch to catch them -- but yet this is same government that wants to take away weapons from its citizens while they arm the terrorist and cartels -- but yet you see no reason why we might need to stand up to them someday

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Miller

pretty interesting read there -- here is one part very interesting

The U.S Government appealed the decision and on March 30, 1939, the U.S. Supreme Court heard the case. Attorneys for the United States argued four points:

1. The NFA is intended as a revenue-collecting measure and therefore within the authority of the Department of the Treasury.

2. The defendants transported the shotgun from Oklahoma to Arkansas, and therefore used it in interstate commerce.

3. The Second Amendment protects only the ownership of military-type weapons appropriate for use in an organized militia.

4. The "double barrel 12-gauge Stevens shotgun having a barrel less than 18 inches in length, bearing identification number 76230" was never used in any militia organization.

notice #3 -- now this is the us government attorneys saying this

maybe if you were to read the thread you might learn some more

come on now -- you act like it could never happen in the world ever -- then when you find out it has happened a bunch now your moving the goal post -- lmao -- nice one -- got to change that agenda now uh

if you want the stats you look them up, i dont need them nor care about them

are you insane? of course i know it can happen & obvs it does happen so fuck off with that bullshit. Nah thats your problem you will state something then not back it up with REAL FACTS so tes its on YOU to supply them. (btw you ending with lmao just kinda makes my point that you just wanna point score,

You can link all you want to different things but i want a source/fact where it tells me "civilians" stop mass muderer to a % where anyone with a sane logic would say oh hang on there may be something in that

https://www.naturalnews.com/047378_murder_sprees_armed_citizens_FBI_report.html --- but im willing to bet you want accept an fbi report about it

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/10/03/do-civilians-with-guns-ever-stop-mass-shootings/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.296a6dbd2357 --- let me guess those are good enough for you either -- lol

http://thefederalist.com/2017/11/07/hero-stopped-texas-gunman-couldnt-stopped-without-ar-15/ -- damn you mean an ar15 was used for good purpose NO WAY

you ask for something that isnt there and cannot be provided and you know it - thus the reason you ask for it --- there is no study or numbers to say how many mass murders have been stopped vs how many continued -- it cant be answered or shown (again why you ask for it probably)

stopping a mass shooting (or shooting before ends up mass - mass is listed as 4 victims or more) isn't news thus never gets told --- many of those i listed along with tons of others never became a mass shooting because they were stopped thus wouldnt fall under your rules anyway

https://crimeresearch.org/2016/09/uber-driver-in-chicago-stops-mass-public-shooting/

Because of the lack of news stories that accompany these cases, we believe that we have found a greater percentage of the cases since 2014 than earlier.]

Note that most all these cases have just a couple of local news stories on them. There is no reason to believe that this list is comprehensive given how little media coverage is given to mass public shootings that were stopped by concealed handgun permit holders. Even in the cases that got massive news coverage, only a few of those stories would mention that it was a permit holder who stopped the attack. In addition, there is no attempt here to list here the very large number of defensive gun uses that are reported daily in the US. This list here only includes cases where mass public shootings were stopped.