Check this anti gun bullshit out.

He's not rounding you up and systematically killing you in camps in various occupied countries?

Idk im not an expert on your life, but im assuming you're not in a concentration camp

no but he is wishing death or that upon me cause i dont agree with him or hogg's views or stances -- isn't that basically the same thing -- just means he doesnt have the balls to do it himself so has to wish and hope someone else does

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

no but he is wishing death or that upon me -- isn't that basically the same thing -- just means he doesnt have the balls to do it himself so has to wish and hope someone else does

Is wishing death upon someone the same as actually killing someone? Hmm... i wonder

I don't generally condone people expressing wishes for people to die, but im starting to see where tim is coming from

Is wishing death upon someone the same as actually killing someone? Hmm... i wonder

I don't generally condone people expressing wishes for people to die, but im starting to see where tim is coming from

just because i dont have the same views as you too? -- lmao -- damn guess the whole world is full of pansies now

death to all who doesnt have the same views as you -- lol

just because i dont have the same views as you too? -- lmao -- damn guess the whole world is full of pansies now

death to all who doesnt have the same views as you -- lol

Ironically your response proves my point. I didnt say i wished death upon you. I said im starting to see where hes coming from. I dont think anyone should be killed for their beliefs.

What you do that is rubbing people the wrong way is talking absolute nonsense, and playing the victim. Twisting peoples words to suit your agenda, and making no sense at all.

Im done with debating you on this. There is no way to get through to someone who clearly isnt sane enough to have an intelligent debate. You do what you want. Im safe from all the psycho american gun owners over here in britain anyway.

• Downvote 1

Ironically your response proves my point. I didnt say i wished death upon you. I said im starting to see where hes coming from. I dont think anyone should be killed for their beliefs.

What you do that is rubbing people the wrong way is talking absolute nonsense, and playing the victim. Twisting peoples words to suit your agenda, and making no sense at all.

Im done with debating you on this. There is no way to get through to someone who clearly isnt sane enough to have an intelligent debate. You do what you want. Im safe from all the psycho american gun owners over here in britain anyway.

your twisting words -- i was sort of asking why you were seeing where he is coming from and its just cause I dont have the same believes as you as i asked? -- has to be the only reason -- i dont mind having a debate he didnt even try having one just straight up wished i got shot how is that having an intelligent debate starting off with that

your twisting words -- i was sort of asking why you were seeing where he is coming from and its just cause I dont have the same believes as you as i asked? -- has to be the only reason -- i dont mind having a debate he didnt even try having one just straight up wished i got shot how is that having an intelligent debate starting off with that

I see where he is coming from because when someone equates being disagreed with politically to the suffering of the jews in the holocaust, you cant help but wish someone would punch them in the face. Your political beliefs when it comes to guns are fine, and you are perfectly entitled to them. But when you start insulting the memory of 6 million jews that died in systematic mass murder by claiming that you are going through what they went through, thats where it goes too far

I see where he is coming from because when someone equates being disagreed with politically to the suffering of the jews in the holocaust, you cant help but wish someone would punch them in the face. Your political beliefs when it comes to guns are fine, and you are perfectly entitled to them. But when you start insulting the memory of 6 million jews that died in systematic mass murder by claiming that you are going through what they went through, thats where it goes too far

lol -- try again -- he said that way way before that comment was ever made -- and i never insulted the memory of jews -- just stated they took away all their rights to protect themselves (except with rocks and sticks) and look what happened -- history does repeat itself -- i feel bad that happened and no one should have to go through that -- your again twisting and making things fit your version

edited: i did say we (gun owners) are being vilified and made out to be horrible people (as they did jews) that is the only similar thing mentioned that is not comparing the two -- maybe not in the news of other countries but we are here in our own country --- anti-gun people cannot stand pro-gun folks and wish them nothing but harm when pro-gun folks don't wish harm on anti's like they do us

lol -- try again -- he said that way way before that comment was ever made -- and i never insulted the memory of jews -- just stated they took away all their rights to protect themselves (except with rocks and sticks) and look what happened -- history does repeat itself -- i feel bad that happened and no one should have to go through that -- your again twisting and making things fit your version

Im not twisting shit. Look back in the thread. On multiple occasions you have claimed that you are experiencing what they experienced

• Upvote 1

Im not twisting shit. Look back in the thread. On multiple occasions you have claimed that you are experiencing what they experienced

not in getting rounded up and killed but in other aspects of being less then human and wishing we were all gone -- yes that is the same somewhat

again maybe the news isnt covering or showing same stuff as here -- but tons of videos and anti's just hoping and wishing us all dead -- many all over saying when the older white folks finally die off we can finally take over (all cause dont have same views)

this is news you also wont see in our country nor other countries most likely --- many students were forced out of school the other day when they had march for life protest -- tons of reports of students who are pro-gun were forced out of classes and forced to march outside or get suspended -- many of them want their voice heard also but no media station will go near them only the anti-folks --------- that's total b/s -- give everyone a voice not just the side you choose

https://www.mrctv.org/videos/cnns-stelter-admits-he-let-david-hogg-get-away-lies-about-guns-nra

CNN’s Stelter Admits He Let David Hogg Get Away With Lies About Guns, NRA

from a survivor of one of the largest and worst mass shootings

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/eagles-death-metal-frontman-calls-parkland-shooting-survivors-pathetic-n860056

edited: also let me jump in before all the oh well terrorist can get guns if they want that is different bla bla bla -- no it isnt different it just shows if someone wants to do something they will

https://breaking.americanewscentral.com/2018/03/26/lie-now-david-hogg-says-wasnt-even-parkland-school-shooting-began-2/

https://silenceisconsent.net/cbs-news-bombshell-marjory-douglas-student-leader-wasnt-at-school-on-day-of-the-mass-shooting-video/

not to mention David Hogg is probably lying through his teeth that he was there cause he has messed up in couple interviews now that he wasn't even at the school when it happened

so i wonder which one is really true

David Hogg, a 17-year-old senior at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, huddled with classmates as gunman Nikolas Cruz tore through his high school Wednesday on a rampage that left 17 dead.

Hogg, a student journalist, took out his cellphone and began recording his classmates — a gun control plea in sickening real time.

From CBS:

DAVID HOGG: On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting.

not in getting rounded up and killed but in other aspects of being less then human and wishing we were all gone -- yes that is the same somewhat

again maybe the news isnt covering or showing same stuff as here -- but tons of videos and anti's just hoping and wishing us all dead -- many all over saying when the older white folks finally die off we can finally take over (all cause dont have same views)

You certainly seem a paranoid chap. I can't help but picture you wearing a tin foil hat to protect yourself from CIA satellites.

• Upvote 1

You certainly seem a paranoid chap. I can't help but picture you wearing a tin foil hat to protect yourself from CIA satellites.

not really cause i could care less if they ban them -- actually sort of hope they do cause I gots plenty dont need anymore nor anymore ammo ban and regulate all you want im good to go -- plus would make mine worth tons of money -- lol

but on other hand here is a sheriff stating he has no problem killing legal gun owners to take their guns -- we are talking killing people that have never ever broke a single law period, even old folks -- now we are suppose to trust our government and officials -- lmao

http://folks.today/watch-dem-sheriff-candidate-caught-on-tape-agreeing-to-kill-legal-gun-owners/

http://cdn1.theodysseyonline.com/files/2015/10/05/6357962010020702941840179968_BDfz3taCYAAijoy.jpg

I think I've come up with a solution to this anti gun bullshit once and for all.

One of the arguments against American gun control is that unlike, say Australia, America has so many guns already out there it's just not actually possible. Now this is a decent argument. Then we have the often brought up pro gun call that the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

Combining those two points I'd like to propose kicking the right to bear arms up a notch to the requirement to bear arms. Every person over 18 (hell 16 if you want) will legally be required to be carrying a gun at all times. Failure to do so would result in a prison sentence.

So what's people thoughts on the requirement to bear arms?

• Upvote 1

I think I've come up with a solution to this anti gun bullshit once and for all.

One of the arguments against American gun control is that unlike, say Australia, America has so many guns already out there it's just not actually possible. Now this is a decent argument. Then we have the often brought up pro gun call that the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

Combining those two points I'd like to propose kicking the right to bear arms up a notch to the requirement to bear arms. Every person over 18 (hell 16 if you want) will legally be required to be carrying a gun at all times. Failure to do so would result in a prison sentence.

So what's people thoughts on the requirement to bear arms?

if your legally able to own and buy one then so be i guess -- I can see though many have not kept up with this thread or read most of it they just pop in here and there i guess cause if so you would have seen where i posted few times that im not against gun control and do favor it or steps to it -- now i dont and will not stand behind a full ban and confiscation of guns by no means -- but lots of things can be done and are already law but states including our own fbi screw things up and legal citizens are the ones whom get threatened -- the last few shooters shouldn't been able to purchase guns but they did, why? because states not turning info over to ncic for proper checks or reporting crimes they were involved in -- two recent shooters even got reported to fbi as stating they were gonna kill people, what did the fbi do you ask? NOTHING -- its like they want to fail at this really ------------- I do not feel more guns is the answer and yes would like even stronger back ground checks but as stated the left / dems are the ones failing at this cause they want to write such broad laws on it -- take mental health by no means should anyone with mental health issues ever be close to a gun but lets define mental health here -- say you take a prescription sleeping aid to help sleep, that is considered mental health issue or anxiety of flying on planes or something so you take a xanax to help that could be considered mental health issue -- now should someone be banned or denied the right cause of using a sleeping aid once in a while or take something for anxiety? no way should they -- but dems and the left will not accept or write a bill specific enough, they write it so broad that it could be turned around on anyone and everyone -- repubs and pro gun folks have tried to get more specific laws written but no the left or dems will have no part of it they want it broad so can be used any way they seem fit -- now everyone saying they dont want to ban all guns just ar's or so on, that is total lie and everyone knows it period -- anti-gun folks do want to totally ban and take away but they are willing to take whatever they can step by step -- i could see bans happen and like i mention wont bother me at all personally, now feel for those that dont already have what they have -- now confiscation i just dont see that happening ever period here and can pretty much say that would lead to next civil war for sure --- half the country owns guns and multiple guns at that -- so just cause one half of the country wants something it doesnt matter what the other half of the country has to say or feels -- again im for gun control and expanded background checks whatever to help curb people having guns that shouldn't but i just dont think it will happen (quietly to say i guess) until they actually sit down and decide what conditions mean NO GUN and what conditions are ok

edited: and just to speak of government our government doesnt give one shit about us citizens -- honestly they could care less, yea they talk the talk to get elected and all but when shit hits the fan and they walk out like have done before leaving our military folks to work for no pay or threatening that folks social security checks will come to a halt while they still get paid the whole time they walk out or the government shuts down -- does that sound like a government that works for its citizens or itself? -- i know not gun related but just shows how crappy they are

edit 2: but at same time I don't see why can't have armed guard at schools or why teachers that have taken ccw class or training cannot carry while teaching -- i dont see the harm in it -- im not saying a requirement but if they are trained (many teachers are ex police, military or have training cause of ccw) why they are not allowed i mean its just extra security and not just for mass shootings anything -- have seen many times criminals running from the police run into schools to try and get away, just happened here the other day again -- a car jacker was getting chased and crashed he bailed and ran into a school, the ol saying shit does happen