Mentor Thread

MMATycoon

Hello fellow MMA enthusiasts! I'm new, active, and ready to learn from a great mentor :)

I've created 2 fighters aged 25 just to get some fight experience in QFC. Also spent about an hour reading up on fighter builds, attributes, and fight tactics.

I'm a huge MMA fan and recently started training part time. Also will be VIP.

Just looking for someone willing to show me the ropes and help me get off on the right track. Thanks!

http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=103686

I'm after a mentor. Looking to put quite a bit of time and effort in and hoping to start up a successful clothing company based in Sydney.

Hello fellow MMA enthusiasts! I'm new, active, and ready to learn from a great mentor :)

I've created 2 fighters aged 25 just to get some fight experience in QFC. Also spent about an hour reading up on fighter builds, attributes, and fight tactics.

I'm a huge MMA fan and recently started training part time. Also will be VIP.

Just looking for someone willing to show me the ropes and help me get off on the right track. Thanks!

http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=103686

I could give you guys a hand .looking for then spin and ins credits :thumbup: .Even due i drop quiet a bit in the rankings my last few fights :yuck: i could point you guys in the right direction

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna pay things forward and help out a new manager. Preferably someone with less than 10 fights. Ill help with fighter builds, tactics, and possibly money for training. Im only going to help out one person for now. To be considered message me in game.

Hi Guys, I just started and is looking for a mentor. I still have 0 - 0 - 0 record but have a 2 fighter incoming from my 2 25 year old fighters to earn some cash and to have a grasp on how things work. I will always be active and is eager to learn more about the game. I hope that I can find someone who will teach me the better ways of the game.

Here is my ID : http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=103926

Regards,

PugLayf

I still find it amazing that the thread 'Mentor Thread' is the only one which hasn't devolved into a thread about Mentor.

Thanks for jinxing it, KRad.

• Upvote 1

I still find it amazing that the thread 'Mentor Thread' is the only one which hasn't devolved into a thread about Mentor.

There is at least 3 times, that I reacted to that title before i thought about it for a second, lol :rolling:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...