Mentor Thread

MMATycoon

• 2 weeks later...

You should go to mentors, not vice versa ;) Click on the blue/green head icon, looks like the MSN icon. There's like 100 dudes waiting to help you out, check some out and pick one. But keep in mind that I am the best that's ever been.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone needs mentoring, I'm looking to help someone get their feet wet. Send me a PM in-game or simply add me as your mentor. I'm AJ Nex in-game.

Hi all,

Looks like I am gonna have to bite the bullet and ask for assistance. Have been playing the game about 6 weeks and amassed a 9 - 9 record over 5 fighters (ergo I suck).

Just got VIP today so I am hoping someone can help me build a new fighter that will not be terrible.

Manager number is 97152.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I could use a mentor at this point to be honest i gave been playing for a while 3 years or so and i still seem to suck at slidders big time. I am quite sure most would have moved on with my record at these point but im not a quitter plus i like the game i just suck at it. PM if anyone can help me out and maybe see what i have been doing wrong lately, any advice works but someone who really knows there slidders would be awesome.

I know, but you're the anti-hero who will come out of retirement for one last big haul.

Hauling my sorry arse into the Top 10.

I promise you'll be the Danny Glover to my Mel Gibson. Unless you're Jewish. Then you can be the other guy who is days from retirement but doesn't get killed tragically leaving wife and kids with nothing but a flag, a medal and a tombstone... you know that guy.

Either way, I am Mel Gibson.

I know, but you're the anti-hero who will come out of retirement for one last big haul.

Hauling my sorry arse into the Top 10.

I promise you'll be the Danny Glover to my Mel Gibson. Unless you're Jewish. Then you can be the other guy who is days from retirement but doesn't get killed tragically leaving wife and kids with nothing but a flag, a medal and a tombstone... you know that guy.

Either way, I am Mel Gibson.

Krad you be my mentor and i will be yours. we would be ranked #1 and #2 in a week lol.