Mentor Thread

MMATycoon

I think it makes things easier, cause you can check 2 boxes so the mentor can see your skills and slider settings (he can only see them not actually move or mess with them), but this saves a lot of time cause you don't have to tell him your fighters skills and slider settings (and sometimes describing sliders can be hard or you lose each other). This way you can set sliders like mentor recommended and he can look and say yes that is right or no you misunderstood me or you set it backwards.

hmmm, I'm vip and can't be a mentee so I see a different page cause I'm only allowed to be a mentor and not a mentee.

Make a post in the error section as I think more then just you have said that, it could be the link I provided to. Look to the right for the icon with 2 silhouettes of a upper torso and head that are green and blue and click that first and see if that works. If not make a post in the errors section for mike to figure out.

my bad missed you clicked the ICON already

Been playing for about a week or so on my own. Read the guide and all. I feel like I'm doing okay. (Super proud of one of my fighters for getting a 16 second KO in his first fight.) But I'm always eager to learn more and participate in this awesome game so I would love to have a mentor.

I'm fairly active but that's mostly from my mobile and I can't adjust sliders on that for some reason. So at very worst I will read messages and make changes at a later point. But I won't disappear for weeks then pop back in and ask why you haven't made me the best manager ever.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is willing to take me under their wing I have a lot of questions about the finer points of the game (both about companies and fighter management). I'm in it for the long haul and want to get the grey areas nailed down and on the path to success. I have VIP if that matters and am active daily.

Thanks to anyone willing to help me out.

I promise not to be too annoying.

I would assume you're unable to be a mentor if you meet the requirements for being a mentee, which is being within a certain amount of time and fights in the game I believe.

• 3 weeks later...

I am basically the best mentor in the game, feel free to send me a request or PM.

I've learned a thing or two from this guy and I've been playing for three years. Krad is probably one of the least selfish managers in the game, info-wise.