Mentor Thread

MMATycoon

Hey y'alls!

I've just started playing, reading the new players guide (although I used to have an accound way back, but I remember nothing :weeping: )

Cutting to the chase, I'd love someone who can give me some pointers or help me in any way (or just chat or something)!

Hey y'alls!

I've just started playing, reading the new players guide (although I used to have an accound way back, but I remember nothing :weeping: )

Cutting to the chase, I'd love someone who can give me some pointers or help me in any way (or just chat or something)!

Hey. You can either ask here what your interested :

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=747&page=130

Or you can pm me either on the forum or in the game :Altair The Assassin.

PS. I don't insist to be your mentor since there are lots of others better players then me, but till you find a mentor you like, you can ask me and I will try to get to you as quick as I can with the answers you need.

Hi! I'm looking for a mentor! I'm pretty much new to this and I need someone who can help me out especially with sliders and training. I will PM those who would offer mentorship. Thanks!

Like I offered above, I will offer my help again to any1 who needs it. You can ask everything you want about the game and also the sliders if you want. With the sliders i'm a bit rusty since I had only 2 fights (2 wins) since I came back from my break.

• 5 weeks later...

Looking for a mentor. Just getting into reading the guides and have probably already done everything wrong up to this point.

Looks like a game I can get into if I get it figured out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

need help my fighters aren't improving at all since I've started need tips

1. As regular manager you can't see skill improvement, only when they increased to next level. VIP can see it because they have tycoon Assistant.

2. All of your fighters are training in cozad which having low level coaches and crowded by many players. Better move them to "cheap public gym".

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...