Creation Championship: 6 Nations...

Well when you hold an epic tournament like this with newly created fighters that can only fill a 400 arena that's expected and hype will go down, I am willing to make that sacrifice, anyway give it a couple of weeks and I will show you the rankings again haha.. I checked out the talent in your org... pretty weak for a 185K, i recon the best talent from WPR could own the best talent from RFC! anyway, buy yourself summin pretty with that 20K :) congrats.

Rory~

Nice style of sygnature, like a real player. You have more options to do with those 2kk that you bought via real money. Talents in your org? How about a super fights or even a few? RFC vs WPR. Fights can take place at my org, naturally. We'll see who's org have better fighters if you're so sure about yours.

Bragi~

I think that would be fun! But of course the fighters themselves would have to agree to this as well. As for the event being held in RFC, no way! Would have to be in a neutral org... And not BFC either, that place sucks. Anyway, right now, there are titles to be won so we can talk in pvt about this and arrange a date for it! Anyway, we are derailing this thread a little! I shall be in touch wee man!

I have an org in mind... AFP? (Armaggedon Fight Promotions) in NY as long as the owner is keen. I have quite a few fighters there already and it is a good org. But as I said we can arrange a time and place in game. This is not the place!

I have an org in mind... AFP? (Armaggedon Fight Promotions) in NY as long as the owner is keen. I have quite a few fighters there already and it is a good org. But as I said we can arrange a time and place in game. This is not the place!

Or we can stop spamming in this thread about it and discuss that in messages as you wrote in your previous post.

Bragi~

Why dont you send 2 guys to wpr and he sends 2 to you...

Hmm... Because I threw the challange with MY conditions (as i wrote in one of my previous posts). My challange = my conditions (that can be discussed in private messages between challanger and challanged). But thanks for your "contribution".

Bragi~

• Downvote 4

Not happy 1 bit. Come to fight not Spam takedowns. Even tho you only landed 1. Wish I upped the damage a bit. Hope to fight again.

It is called mma tho so congrats Chris. Nice win.

Man, that's a brutal loss to take....chin up, we're gonna run through the Yanks in three weeks time!

I may as well post the order for the fights picks for USA vs UK in WD round 2 seening as both teams have fought:

Fight Picks Order (USA vs UK):

1st..........Renex Garcia (USA)

2nd.........Bob Parker (USA)

3rd..........Erol Jetani (USA)

4th..........Jimmy Smith (USA)

5th..........David Brent (UK)

6th..........Warren Sadler (UK)

7th..........Tyrone Garland (USA)

8th..........Chris Funkyama (UK)

9th..........Mighty Mushroom (UK)

10th........Danny Hastings (UK)

Looks like Team USA get to pick basically all their fights, lets see if they choose wisely. Also I realize guys at the lower end will not get to pick but I just put all of em up to show the order anyway! Yep, that's me in last.

Post your pick up on here and remember there is an order so don't be a mong and post now if you are 4th to pick or sumin. So ye Renex Garcia you go first! I dare you to pick me!

Can I suggest a time limit for the fight picks, ie they have to be fixed within 4 or 5 days? Otherwise the Americans could decide among themselves, wait until the last minute, and royally fuck us since we don't know what to train for!

• Upvote 1

good point mate I forgot to mention that: They must make their picks within 3 days. No need for it to be any longer than that! So we will start that from now you pricks have until Wednesday! Renex Garcia has first pick so he can name his first. Post it up ere as well so we can all see.

WPR: WORLD DOMINANCE TOURNAMENT RD 1 (SUN)

PREVIEW!!

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1366326215satanholdingworld.jpg

Welcome, Wolf Palace fight fans once again to our World Dominance Tournament 2013 preview! Last night we witnessed an incredible night of fights as 4 teams went to battle! Team USA & Team Poland dominated controlled the night & showed their Dominance! Well tonight, we complete the 1st round with the remaining 2 teams: Team Canada vs. Team Finland! Also we feature our Main Event of the evening, Heavyweights, James Braddock & Johnie Cashh go to war! Which team will prevail & move one step closer to glory? We will find out soon enough!

In our Main event of the evening, we feature 2 heavyweights with heavy hands. Both James & Johnie are power punchers with wonderful boxing; A very close matchup on paper! Braddock has won 3 of his last 4 by KO with his last fight being a loss to Korean fighter, Jin Woo Kim! Braddock was controlling the fight until he made a mistake & allowed Kim to secure a takedown & earn the finish. He has admitted he made a fatal error & that it won’t happen again! His opponent, Johnie Cashh is a straight boxer with a blue belt in BJJ but I promise he’s not taking this fight to the ground. He finished his last fight by brutal stoppage & plans on earning his 3-fight win streak award tonight. Folks, we will have a nice scrap on our hands so look out!

Prediction: This is a very even fight between two talented strikers. In my opinion James takes this one by stoppage. He has more tools, has a more varied striking attack and has the name of a Man’s man! James Braddock!

In our co-main event, child murderer, Freddy Krugerman takes on Ryle Joaquin! Freddy made his Wolf Palace debut against Carlos Tevez & finished him in just under 2 minutes of the opening bell! He brings with him a wonderful Muay Thai striking style backed with solid boxing skills. He’s looking to make quick work of Ryle & make a statement for himself in the lightweight division! Ryle is a BJJ brown belt who lost his debut in WPR but bounced back with a quick submission victory over Rodrigo Baptista! This is the age-old striker vs. grappler matchup we all love. In my opinion, Freddy will have the advantage with his defensive wrestling skills. Ryle should look to pull guard if he expects to win this one.

Prediction: Look for Freddy to make this a bloody match. Freddy will invade Ryles’ dreams the night before & deprive him of sleep. From there he will proceed to put on a clinic & win by TKO.

When Seu Gil & Jaret Caston meet tonight, we will witness a potential fight of the night! Jaret possesses wonderful wrestling which he will no doubt need against Seu Gil a capable striker with a solid ground game. Jaret I predict will be defensing submissions all night if he takes it to the ground. Really he has no other options. Seu Gil simply has more ways to win this.

Prediction: Seu Gil has more ways to win. I believe he’ll score another TKO victory.

In our next bout, the “Serial Killer” takes on “The Unstoppable”! Contrary to what his nickname implies, Miguel Augusto has been stopped 3 times in his only 3 fights…Matheus is 2-1 losing his last fight to Owen Rose. Matheus is a strong wrestler so he will definitely lean toward that gameplan when he meets Miguel.

Prediction: I predict Matheus wins by TKO or submission. I suggest Miguel change his nickname because it’s just not working for him. Just a suggestion.

This fight will look similar to the above in that we have another 2-1 fighter in Jon Fitch going against a man with a losing record. Fitch is a boxer/wrestler while Felipe is a Muay Thai/BJJ fighter. Fitch would be wise to take this one to the mat because a loss to Alves would look bad.

Prediction: Fitch will dominate the fight with his wrestling & get the TKO stoppage!

Chris Otrowski & Mark hill are botch from Canada but it is Chris who will be representing Finland for their fight tonight. Chris brings with him a very well rounded style. Good at everything master of none is Chris. We’ll see what he can do & if he can start Finland off on the right foot. Mark represents Canada & possesses wonderful wrestling which he will definitely need against the superior striker. Hill should look for the takedown right away & frustrate Chris with ground strikes. Chris is wary of this & will be ready with his submission game. In this day in age, you must be ready for everything. Both fighters have huge support behind them but Mark Hill will secure the victory for his team & country.

Prediction: Mark Hill takes the fight to the ground & pound Chris to a TKO victory!

Peter North & Jari Litmanen have been itching to get each other for a while now. They’ve both been preparing for this matchup I different ways…Jari recently went a few rounds with US fighter Velli Kulho in which he lost a UD. He wanted to test how his skills would match up against a solid striker. Let’s just say he didn’t fare too well. Peter North has been doing the usual: Excercising his third leg. He believes his third leg will be the key to victory & a weakness for Litmanen. This matchup can go either way folks. I’m not putting money down on it! Oh & one thing to point out. Jari is one of our smaller fighters competing so we’ll see how he deals with the size difference

Prediction: Peter North takes this fight to the ground he has the advantage, pounds Jari from the back, sinks his 3rd leg in & finishes brutally forcing Jari to submit! Oh, & Peter will have the size advantage in more ways than 1!

Both these fighters have similar styles. They like to strike & they like to wrestle. On paper Lan Strip has the advantage but Aslak can pull off the upset. Lan will look to use his superior Thai skills to mix up his attacks while Aslak will need to threaten with takedowns to offset Lan’s striking. This fight will come down to who can make better use of the sliders.

Prediction: Lan Strip will fight aggressively & weather the storm of takedowns all the way to the final bell to score the victory via UD.

This is a matchup I know many including me are looking forward to. Markku vs. Django should be electric! Here, you have 2 well rounded individuals who will be in each other’s faces from bell to bell. Markuu is as talented as they come. He’s super tough and durable & will definitely give Django all he can handle. Just from his name alone, you know Django is a badass! He brings will him very solid boxing skills & if the fight hits the ground, he’s ready. I’m looking forward to seeing what happens when Django goes unchained! Markku feels no pressure from the 0-0 fighter and says “ I’m going to chain him up like the animal he is & beat him like a runaway slave… “

Prediction: Django uses his superior boxing to score the early finish. This man could do very well in the tournament!

In Velli Kulho, you have a MT/Wrestler who loves to strike. His opponent Brandon is almost similar in skill. You really can’t get any more evenly matched than this. In his first fight, Velli easily outpointed tournament competitor, Jari Litmanen to a UD. He told reporters that he should have been the one invited to compete in the tournament not Jari. He wants to get the recognition he deserves so he plans on putting a beat down on Brandon. Brandon is almost a mirror image of Velli in terms of skill. He has a slight advantage on the feet & says the rest won’t matter. He’s hoping Velli is looking passed him because he plans on ruining those plans & establishing his own name in Wolf Palace Rio.

Prediction: Brandon takes control early & frustrates Velli with jabs. Velli gets overzealous & gets caught with a counter punch right to the dome. Brandon by TKO.

So that’s it folks! The World Dominance Rd 1 takes place tonight! Which group of fighters will move on & establish their name within the tournament? Will it be Finland or will it be Canada? You’ll have to wait and see. Make sure you get your tickets or follow us on twitter @WorldDominance2013 for up to minute fight results! It doesn’t get much better than this!

Written by TEAM OF PURPOSE

Hmm... Because I threw the challange with MY conditions (as i wrote in one of my previous posts). My challange = my conditions (that can be discussed in private messages between challanger and challanged). But thanks for your "contribution".

Bragi~

That was very harsh. I only made a SUGGESTION.

• Upvote 2

good point mate I forgot to mention that: They must make their picks within 3 days. No need for it to be any longer than that! So we will start that from now you pricks have until Wednesday! Renex Garcia has first pick so he can name his first. Post it up ere as well so we can all see.

might be best to PM the managers since i know not everyone that is in the tourny checks back in here regularly.

Well done Finland, I hugely misjudged the fights and lost a fair bit of cash in the bookies! Anyway, thats all the praise your gettin from me you bunch of jessies! I will post the fight pick orders up for everyone shortly, keep an eye out on the thread for them and yep Cus I will Send mail out to all you as well cos I cant rely on everyone checking this thread. I will work on the list now and give a rankings update as well (individual and team).

Fight picks:

UK vs USA

1st Renex Garcia (USA)

2nd Bob Parker (USA)

3rd Erol Jetani (USA)

4th Jimmy Smith (USA)

5th David Brent (UK)

6th Warren Sadler (UK)

7th Tyrone Garland (USA)

8th Chris Funkyama (UK)

9th Mighty Mushroom (UK)

10th Danny Hastings (UK)

FIN vs AUS

1st Chris Ostrowski (FIN)

2nd Aslak Aas (FIN)

3rd Velli Kulho (FIN)

4th Jari Litmanen (FIN)

5th Brian Fantana (AUS)

6th Markku Ilkka Naalinkieli (FIN)

7th Trent Punchy (AUS)

8th Jimmy Carruthers (AUS)

9th Kevin Stevens (AUS)

10th Michael Jones (AUS)

CAN vs POL

1st Bogdan Petrycki (POL)

2nd Christian Evansen (POL)

3rd Adam Miauczynski (POL)

4th Piotr Bukowski (POL)

5th Brandon Gallagher (CAN)

6th Peter North (CAN)

7th Django Foxx (CAN)

8th Patrycy Szczerbiec (POL)

9th Lan Strip (CAN)

10th Mark Hill (CAN)

Team Standings:

1st: FIN......1-0.......(5-0)

2nd: POL....1-0.......(4-1)

2nd: USA....1-0......(4-1)

4th: UK.......0-1.......(1-4)

4th: AUS.....0-1......(1-4)

6th: CAN....0-1.......(0-5)

Individual Standings:

1st Chris Ostrowski......1-0 (00:34) http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/flags/finland.gif

2nd Aslak Aas...............1-0 (01:16) http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/flags/finland.gif

3rd Renex Garcia.........1-0 (04:59) http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/flags/us.gif

4th Bogdan Petrycki......1-0 (07:31)http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6081/polishflagsmall.jpg

5th Christian Evansen...1-0 (08:38)http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6081/polishflagsmall.jpg

• Upvote 1

5-0 ! :winner:

Org Owner Rory Daly has confirmed that there will be random performance enhancing drug tests for Team Finland in the next few weeks. There has been a large amount of rumors spreading around WPR... Further investigation shall be carried out and results will be made public after testing.