Creation Championship: 6 Nations...

WPR: WD 4 (SUN) Preview

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/13715291903IqaEgt.jpg

Well last night went well with the Aussies beating the Canadians and the Poles beating the Americans; as it stands the Poles are in the lead having not lost a match up yet but they have the mighty Finns next so that is the one everyone will be watching closely . The Finns are 2nd but they have a match up in hand against UK tonight in the unforgiving Underground! They will go in to this one confident and as the favourites – we all know that but let’s see if the Brits can pull off the upset of the tournament! At this point the winners are going to be either the Poles or the Finns but that will not stop the rest of the countries from fighting their heart out; when there is nothing to lose that’s when a man can be most dangerous. So without further ado, I present to you tonight’s Preview for Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinland vs UUUUUUUUKKKKKKKK!!!

Chris Ostrowski (FIN) vs Chris Funkyama (UK)

In tonight’s first fight between the two countries we have Ostrowski who has been out of luck recently facing two tough opponents and losing by way of TKO to each of them but he has had a TKO of his own against Mark Hill so lets see if he can replica that performance against Funkyama. Funkyama is a bit of an Oliver Twist; he has been let go by his manager, a manager who has lots of experience in the fight game but it looks like his time has come to leave the fight game and move onto something else. Funkyama, the fighter that is, is a one dimensional fighter with a brown belt which he used to tap out Jitani in his 2nd fight of the tournament, but apart from that he has been beaten twice in the cage. He calls himself ‘Epic beard’… well I dunno about that I have seen better and that’s all that seems to be epic about him unless tonight he can prove me wrong! Good luck to him because he will need it.

Prediction: Ostrowski viaTKO.

Aslak Aas (FIN) vs Warren Saddler (UK)

Next up we have a very successful fighter who is 3-0 with 2 TKO victories in the tournament; he is Aas! Aas is a nightmare to deal with in the clinch, he shows great accuracy and damaging blows when he has you in his grasp. Saddler has proven to be more of a strike on the outside fighter even though he shows skills with his MT. I would advise he chooses his shots wisely and keep Aas away from him in this one! He has a tough chin though so maybe he can cope with Aas’ strikes and manage an upset. A tough fight for Saddler but anything is possible! The Poles will be watching this one closely as they are still seeking a gap in Aas’ game and one of em has to face him next.

Prediction: Aas via decision.

Velli Kulho (FIN) vs Danny Hastings (UK)

Kulho aka Sellun Pilaaja, whatever that means I bet its badass because that’s what he has proven to be so far. He is 4-0 (3-0 in WD). He actually faced his team mate before the tournament, Litmanen, and beat him which is a little awkward but hey it is how it is. Kulho has shown that he has nasty punches having (t) KO’d 2 of his 3 opponents in WD but only won via split decision against his first opponent so Danny Hastings will be taking a couple notes from that fight perhaps to see how he can use his skills to get the W. However, Hastings has been pretty unimpressive so far to say the least. He has been TKO’d 3 times out of 3. ‘Rowdy’ has the heart of a weasel by the looks of it but the confidence of a stallion. He keeps mouthing off at his opponents and seems certain that he will get his first in tonight…. Well, the bookies tend to disagree with the young Scot; he is 10/1 to win. As tempting as those odds are only a courageous or foolish man would put money down on him, let’s be honest!

Prediction: Kulho via TKO.

Jari Litmanen (FIN) vs David Brent (UK)

Litmanen has been pretty good so far with 2 wins under his belt and finishing 1 via submission. He only lost to Fontana, the self-acclaimed Sex Panther, who has been on a hot streak; probably with the ladies as well. Jari faces Uk’s top prospect tonight and to be honest with you I think he is in trouble here! It really is a relief to say that about a Finn! Brent has been leading his fellow Brits so far and will plan on doing so again tonight using his powerful takedowns and wearing Jari out on the ground with strikes and perhaps a few sub attempts because he also has a purple belt like Jari does. Should be a good fight and probably the closest out of the lot.

Prediction: Brent via decision.

Markku IIkka Naalinkielli (FIN) vs Mighty Mushroom (UK)

I am just gonna call him Markku, his surname alone is too much of a mouth full! Markku has been awesome so far and there are no surprises there as he is in one of the best and most famous camps in the circuit. He has 2 (T) KO finishes in under 15 seconds and one decision win… hey Django Foxx, I salute you for stickin’ in there buddy! Markku is 2nd in the individual rankings so will probably look to finish Mushroom very early on to try and gain that top spot over Evansen. Tell you what, I wanna see Markku vs Evansen in the last event! Anyway, Mighty Mushroom, an interesting name by the way, will face him and be goin out all guns blazing. He finished his last opponent nicely last time out but has suffered 2 defeats as well so there is not too much faith in him from the WPR fans but wouldn’t it be great if he pulled of the win eh! I must say I am mirin his kilt, hope he is gonna be walkin out in that tonight! Bitches love men in kilts trust me.

Prediction: Markku via KO.

That’s all I can do tonight, sorry to the other fighters on the card but I am knackered after a day of work and already written too much in my opinion lol. Forgive me! Anyway, good luck team UK, I mean everyone tonight! May the best men win!

• Upvote 2

Jitani will have to fight Hero, he's the only Canadian left :) I guess Garland will have to sit out for USA.

True dat! Sorry Garland.. this means you don't get to fight in the final event.. shame people dropped out but thats the way the cookie crumbled.

Punchy will fight Garland AND that Welsh dude at the same time. No brain, no pain!

What welsh dude? If you mean Hastings he is scottish! haha

Next Picks:

POL vs FIN

1. Litmanen (FIN)

2. Ostrowski (FIN)

3. Evansen (POL)

4. Miauczynski (POL)

5. Kulho (FIN)

6. Nalinkielli (FIN)

7. Aas (FIN)

8. Sczerbiec (POL)

9. Bukowski (POL)

10. Petrycki (POL)

AUS vs UK

1. Fontana (AUS)

2. Carruthers (AUS)

3. Stevens (AUS)

4. Mushroom (UK)

5. Saddler (UK)

6. Hastings (UK)

7. Jones (AUS)

8. Brent (UK)

9. Funkyama (UK)

10. Punchy (AUS)

OK so it looks like Funkyama wont be carrying on which of course means that one of the Aussies will not be able to compete in the last competition. I am gonna be honest I want the Punchy vs Hastings fight lol but that is up to you Australia. So whoever is the most desperate to sack their fighter out of you guys then here is your chance! Maybe discuss it with eachother.

Punchy vs. Hastings is perhaps the most anticipated fight in this competition to date, I will be madder than a cut snake if it doesn't go ahead.

WD rankings and picks:

1. Evansen (POL) (4W) 11.20

2. Kulho (FIN) (4W) 28.33

3. Naalinkieli (FIN) (4W) 30:24

4. Aas (FIN) (4W) 39:09

5. Fantana (AUS) (4W) 41:08

6. Litmanen (FIN) (3W) 17:17

7. Parker (USA) (3W) 22:27

8. Petrycki (POL) (3W) 24:31

9. Smith (USA) (3W) 31:31

10. Miauczynski (POL) (3W) 32:50

11. Brent (UK) (3W) 34:44

12. Ostrowski (FIN) (2W) 01:10

13. Hill (CAN) (2W) 06:37

14. North (CAN) (2W) 05.06

15. Carruthers (AUS) (2W) 16.08

16. Bukowski (POL) (2W) 30:00

17. Stevens (AUS) (2W) 30:00

18. Szczerbiec (POL) (2W) 30:00

19. Saddler (UK) (1W) 03:12

20. Foxx (CAN) (1W) 03:17

21. Funkyama (UK) (1W) 03:52

22. Garcia (USA) (1W) 04:59

23. Mushroom (UK) (1W) 05:26

24. Jitani (USA) (1W) 15:00

25. Garland (USA) (1W) 15:00

Team Rankings:

1. FIN 4W (17-3)

2. POL 4W (14-6)

3. USA 1W (9-11)

4. AUS 1W (9-11)

5. UK 1W (6-14)

6. CAN 1W (5-15)

• Upvote 1

Looks like Poland became serious thread to Finns...I hope it will be classic war between us and will end like 3-2 for one of ours team with all fights being ridiculously close :'D It would be epic ending for such amazing tournament that Rory put together for us! :)

y'all better stick around after this tournament, well at least the majority of you haha Hastings will make a Hasty exit though, thats for sure.. I look forward to putting some good match ups together... might get a bit of Finn on Finn action on the cards :shades:

Punchy vs. Hastings is perhaps the most anticipated fight in this competition to date, I will be madder than a cut snake if it doesn't go ahead.

I would think that Third Leg vs Glory Hole has to rank up there as one of the most anticipated match ups of the tournament as well. It's going to get messy!