Creation Championship: 6 Nations...

Damn Im feeling jovial today. Even though we're still going I gotta say that this has been one of the most original & fun tournaments I've been part of. My hat is off for rdalycolts! :)

Aye, I was just having a laugh, I am aware of opa's status in the game lol Good luck against us, you will not need it!

Main Boss Of Money and Hype Farming? xD

Damn Im feeling jovial today. Even though we're still going I gotta say that this has been one of the most original & fun tournaments I've been part of. My hat is off for rdalycolts! :)

Agree 100%. Lot of fun and of course awesome fighter for me! Evansen will be a beast after this tourney! :D Thanks Rory! :D

Haha thanks guys! Although I have had a couple of pm's asking when the fuck this is over haha, but I guess in most cases a tournament is fun when your winning and a nightmare when your losing! I am losing miserably but enjoying running it and still get psyched when I gotta fight comin up..

• Upvote 1

You are psyched up 24/7/365 :D But thats why we like you, man! :) Damn, wish that you would have org somewhere in civilization, not in damn forrest at the end of the world xD Would have bunch of guys for ya :)

• Upvote 1

Damn, wish that you would have org somewhere in civilization, not in damn forrest at the end of the world xD Would have bunch of guys for ya :)

Amen to that. I have nothing against Brazil (quite the contrary) but in this game Rio just feels like what you described here.

I agree I didnt think about that when I opened it, I just saw that there was not that much competition.. Oh well nothing can be done of it now haha

haha ye i know i know, Well to be honest its a pretty damn big decision and there would most likely be a lot of angry managers so it is doubtful.. but I may be tempted to check out the high streets from time to time to see whats happenin haha

You can always move and keep doing events in Rio anyway - it doesnt matter where is base of your org, you can do events all over the world :)

Never liked the black box background of your org logo so I had some spare time and tried to fiddle with it and came up with:

http://i44.tinypic.com/348n221.jpg

I understand if you don't want to use it but if you do, feel free to do so! :)

You can always move and keep doing events in Rio anyway - it doesnt matter where is base of your org, you can do events all over the world :)

hmmm, true. I will need to think about the org plans for a while and the positives and negatives of a move!

Damn that looks good! might have to use it.. A mix between Roger and Dee's logo makin.. doesnt get much better! Cheers.

Oh it's Roger's logo lol? I really like it other than the bg. =)

Ye it is ... Also, btw when is your crucible family entering Rio? I have been expecting you guys..

PS you mirin my sig?

Looking good! Dunno about CF: Brazil heh. At first we thought we'd just stay in EU... =)

Next two picks for Team Poland (which actually means all matchups for Poland vs USA :P ) should be made today :)

Still waiting on those picks mate! Unless I have missed you say em.

Crucible is like a cancer...Im damn sure that NFC money was spread to help it grow...vahti shut it down with like what? over 60 000 000 in his vault? :/ I wish you guy would focus on LA/Tokyo/Hilo/Rio only instead of taking over europe...hard to deal with that one xD

Not a dime from NFC has been used for Crucible expansion that I'm aware of. We have our own shit, earned by doing shit for a long time. Thanks.

(Sorry for the off topic.)

By the way I gotta a guy to replace my last guy at Crucible Helsinki, I will be in touch when he is ready, wont be too long. This one is a champ i swear haha

Crucible is like a cancer...Im damn sure that NFC money was spread to help it grow...vahti shut it down with like what? over 60 000 000 in his vault? :/ I wish you guy would focus on LA/Tokyo/Hilo/Rio only instead of taking over europe...hard to deal with that one xD

No NFC money here :( Sure could use a few mil though :P