Creation Championship: 6 Nations...

3-2... I thought it would be 4-1 or 5-0 to Team Poland. But Piotr won his fight via decision! Good job Team AUS. Enjoy your time with kangaroos! :)

Bragi~

Thanks! I think that Finland vs Poland should be a great war in the final round and hopefully determine the tournament winner :P

You guys will kick our asses all over the place xDD

You guys will kick our asses all over the place xDD

Stop that toady, show some pride and confidence! I don't think that they'll beat the shit out of us. It will be a war, a war that can be won by both of the sides. But first we have to smash Team USA.

Bragi~

Stop that toady, show some pride and confidence! I don't think that they'll beat the shit out of us. It will be a war, a war that can be won by both of the sides. But first we have to smash Team USA.

Bragi~

That's how it is - Fins are just too damn good, just like they have in their Team Motto - "Damn Finns! >>>>>> Paper Champs, Cheating, Hype and Money Farming Since 2009" xD

That's how it is - Fins are just too damn good, just like they have in their Team Motto - "Damn Finns! >>>>>> Paper Champs, Cheating, Hype and Money Farming Since 2009" xD

Of course you're speaking the truth, but I'm a little confused here. Is this some kind of psychological warfare, that you're trying to pull? :D

Good strategy Vic.

Yeah, they're too good, we don't have any chances against them, I think that I will sack my tourney fighter before a fight against someone from their team.

But no one is undeafeated. Empires rises and fallen. And I want to win the tournament.

Bragi~

Of course you're speaking the truth, but I'm a little confused here. Is this some kind of psychological warfare, that you're trying to pull? :D

Nah, just telling the truth :) I know over half of your team and I know how good they are, often when I have a problem I hit one of them and ask for advice - so that's just respect for you guys :)

Good strategy Vic.

Yeah, they're too good, we don't have any chances against them, I think that I will sack my tourney fighter before a fight against someone from their team.

But no one is undeafeated. Empires rises and fallen. And I want to win the tournament.

Bragi~

So do I, but those guys are fins - not much you can do about it xD They should be banned from competition like that xD

Tell me your secret Finns! Teeeeellll meeeeeeee! If you don't I will be forced to create a multi and claim I'm Finnish, join your alliance and make all your little secrets public! Oh yes, yes I will..

Tell me your secret Finns! Teeeeellll meeeeeeee! If you don't I will be forced to create a multi and claim I'm Finnish, join your alliance and make all your little secrets public! Oh yes, yes I will..

We already told you guys. =) Meet our best fiends: Koskenkorva & Jaloviina. These two bitches wont only upgrade your mmatycoon game but they will make you a better version of yourself in everything.

Oh I'm sorry chris but I am currently on a roof configuring shit in 40 degree heat so I will do it in a few hours when I finish work asshole lol

An yes I got a spare minute or two to check mmatycoon ha

Ah shit left my laptop at work with all the up to date rankings and what not, will do it tomorow sorry all. I'm man enough to say that's my bad!

It's taken 3 fights, but Trent has finally has his 2nd primary pop!

I doubt any of the Australians would be surprised that Trent has a learning disability and is able to take a beating but not dish one out.

Pick orders for WD 3:

POL vs USA

1. Evansen (POL)

2. Parker (USA)

3. Petrycki (POL)

4. Bukowski (POL)

5. Szczerbiec (POL)

6. Jitani (USA)

7. Miauczynski (POL)

8. Garcia (USA)

9. Smith (USA)

10. Garland (USA)

AUS vs CAN:

1. North (CAN)

2. Foxx (CAN)

3. Hill (CAN)

4. Fantana (AUS)

5. Stevens (AUS)

6. Punchy (AUS)

7. Carruthers (AUS)

8. Hero (CAN)

9. Strip (CAN)

10. Jones (AUS)

FIN vs UK

1. Naalinkieli (FIN)

2. Litmanen (FIN)

3. Kulho(FIN)

4. Aas (FIN)

5. Brent (UK)

6. Mushroom (UK)

7. Ostrowski (FIN)

8. Hastings (UK)

9. Funkyama (UK)

10. Saddler (UK)

Rankings:

Team Rankings:

1. FIN 3W (12-3)

2. POL 3W (11-4)

3. USA 1W (7-8)

4. UK 1W (6-9)

5. CAN 1W (4-11)

6. AUS 0W (5-10)

Individual Rankings:

1. Evansen (POL) (3W) 10.44

2. Naalinkieli (FIN) (3W) 15:24

3. Aas (FIN) (3W) 24.09

4. Petrycki (POL) (3W) 24:31

5. Kulho (FIN) (3W) 25.12

6. Brent (UK) (3W) 34:44

7. Fantana (AUS) (3W) 38:10

8. Hill (CAN) (2W) 06:37

9. Litmanen (FIN) (2W) 16:52

10. Parker (USA) (2W) 17.29

11. Smith (USA) (2W) 26:59

12. Miauczynski (POL) (2W) 30:00

13. Bukowski (POL) (2W) 30:00

14. Ostrowski (FIN) (1W) 00:34

15. Carruthers (AUS) (1W) 01:48

16. North (CAN) (1W) 02:50

17. Saddler (UK) (1W) 03:12

18. Foxx (CAN) (1W) 03:17

19. Funkyama (UK) (1W) 03:52

20. Garcia (USA) (1W) 04:59

21. Mushroom (UK) (1W) 05:26

22. Jitani (USA) (1W) 15:00

23. Garland (USA) (1W) 15:00

24. Szczerbiec (POL) (1W) 15:00

25. Stevens (AUS) (1W) 15:00

Took a wee while but its done, GET PICKING PEOPLE! If you see this and the first pick is someone on your team pls let them know!

PS sorry about the messiness of the individual picks, pasting stuff into the forum post aint as easy as you'd think!

And as always you can see the rankings and picks on post #5 if you need to check em out later!

TO TEAM AUS: ONLY 4 OF YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FIGHT BECAUSE LAN STRIP IS NOW OUT.

Select the 4 you wanna fight for your team, sorry to the one who will not be fighting (coughPunchycough) but shit happens. To be honest i am jelly because Hastings could sure as fuck use the extra training time, instead he is fighting Finland. Also, you will be gifted a free win as CAN are only able to put forward 4 fighters, well done! lol