Creation Championship: 6 Nations...

Sooo...if you guys say that you didnt receive it...FUCK! Vahti is keeping his ass warm at bahamas right now! D:

And seriously, just being curious now...what happened with it? Anyone knows? Of course I mean NFCs money

I hope a few other nations get keen on joining this and we can expand to an 8 nations World Cup. I don't mind being the shittest manager in the history of creation tournaments, I just like getting in on the fun :D

I am sure Trent v3.0 will be a real winner...

Still waiting on those picks mate! Unless I have missed you say em.

I've made my pick (Petrycki vs Smith) and now we're waiting for Szczerbiec's manager. I've sent him PM in game.

I hope a few other nations get keen on joining this and we can expand to an 8 nations World Cup. I don't mind being the shittest manager in the history of creation tournaments, I just like getting in on the fun :D

I am sure Trent v3.0 will be a real winner...

I was thinking of ways to improve this for 'World Dominance 2' or 'World Dominance 2014'...whichever one it is. Next time i sure as hell am gonna test my guy out before entry!

• 2 weeks later...

FIGHT WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!! :D

We are 7 days from 4th round! Good luck to everybody...but I have to admit, I have my fingers crossed for one team <waves UKs flag>!! Come on UK! Im counting on you guys! :D

Jari Litmanen.....legendary footballer, not so legendary MMA fighter. Brent already has one eye on the grudge match with the Aussies, to which he will of course take a 4-0 record....

Also, lol at Danny Hastings odds, they are tempting!

Trent Punchy and Danny Hastings have already agreed that they will meet in the last of the events.... the GRUDGE MATCH... trust me guys thats one you dont wanna miss!

Jari Litmanen.....legendary footballer, not so legendary MMA fighter. Brent already has one eye on the grudge match with the Aussies, to which he will of course take a 4-0 record....

Also, lol at Danny Hastings odds, they are tempting!

You know that soccer kick is coming..

It would appear that Chris funkyama the manager has lost a fair few fighters due to losing VIP, including his fighter for this (Chris Funkyama) who is supposed to be fighting a member of team Finland in less than a week... Well, he has not only let down team UK; he let down Team Poland who are pretty much tying with FIN and he has let down his finnish opponent (Ostrowski), Oh and everyone else..

Funkyama explain yourself if you will!

I guess that the Ostrowski vs Funkyama fight will still happen, right? Anyway, sucks a fat one that another one pulled out of the competition... I bet Chris will have new VIPs in no time too.

So Finns are already 1-0 against UK? Fuck -.- They need no more of handicap and favors! They are FINNS, damn it! >.<

Well... That means we have to win all of the fights against Team USA :D.

Bragi~

So Finns are already 1-0 against UK? Fuck -.- They need no more of handicap and favors! They are FINNS, damn it! >.<

Don't worry man, we are gonna do you Poles a favour this weekend, I can feel it :)