Creation Championship: 6 Nations...

Brent finally finishes someone, in the first round too, and still 4 Finns finished quicker than him lol. Damn.

As the only unbeaten member of Team UK, I dare you to call me out, Naalinkieli!!

lol at Nalinkielli ducking Brent after being called out by him!

Tactics baby! Litmanen's manager wanted to whoop Brent's sorry ass so badly we agreed to it and tbh Opa doesn't give a flying f who he is gonna level next. When I try to suggest an opponent for him he always replies to me something like "What-the-fuck-ever, just put me against anyone and he'll get slapped". That's why he is the man! :thumbup:

• Upvote 1

haha I think its cute that you are Opa's messenger delivering the news from his high horse:D

IT IS cute, cute as fuck! Also it's the truth.

At first I wanted to throw some thrash talk towards Hastings here but god damn I hate to kick a downed opponent. Actually I wish he could make it to the second round with Kulho. I'll try to go gentle on him I promise. :shades:

IT IS cute, cute as fuck! Also it's the truth.

At first I wanted to throw some thrash talk towards Hastings here but god damn I hate to kick a downed opponent. Actually I wish he could make it to the second round with Kulho. I'll try to go gentle on him I promise. :shades:

Thanks man I am sure he will appreciate that. The man's had a rough time out there! The only good thing I can say about him is his moral has been high after every loss but that doesn't quite make up for his tiny breakable heart and cuttting easily hidden :weeping:

Having said that this is gonna be the surprise of the season when Hastings lands his yet to be seen haymaker right on Kulho's face! POW! right in the kissa!

Yeah, I got scurred, 'cause Breeant looks completely different then the last two momo's Markku KO'd.

• Upvote 2

The only thing I regret is that this isn't a gardening competition. Parker would have benn the favorite.

I knew that it will be your pick. I will make you regret that decision! :D

Bragi~

Szczerbiec's turn to pick for team POL!

And Punchy has next pick for team AUS but he either chooses to fight Canadian Hero or lets his team mate Jimmy Carruthers have a crack at him, one of you will not fight... You guys choose between you but please try make it reasonably quick... At the end of the day Punchy gets the final decision on wether he fights or not.

Szczerbiec's turn to pick for team POL!

Not yet ;) It's still Petrycki's turn and he chooses to fight Jimmy Smith. Now you can wait for Szczerbiec :P

Opa doesnt duck anyone. I do it sometimes. So does Dee and others. But Opa does not.

You can call us out if you want but that doesnt change our picks. We are just too smart to be played like that. You cant provoke us doing anything.

• Upvote 1

Aye, I was just having a laugh, I am aware of opa's status in the game lol Good luck against us, you will not need it!

And Trent that is the single most admirable decision I have come across in mmatycoon haha