Training & Fight Engine Changes

Why would a K-1 fighter need these skills? Would it be a safe bet to create a stable of K-1 fighters to avoid training in these extra areas?

Then you're playing K1Tycoon not MMATycoon. These things were not introduced for K1 strikers but for MMA strikers. You now will need to train the two new secondaries if you want your fighter to stand a chance when the fight hits the ground.

Why would a K-1 fighter need these skills? Would it be a safe bet to create a stable of K-1 fighters to avoid training in these extra areas?

That would be possible. But you will be missing the mma side of the game. :) I don't know if mike will implement additional points for newly created fighters. Cause the 190k ID got fucked up with the changes. Lol.

Everyone got fucked up with the changes, but things will balance out. The only real fuck up was the limit for transitions being capped at your subs level.. with that done away with and it being the higher of your Subs or DG it became a much better system... One that will require much less work to straighten out.

Maybe I read it wrong but somewhere in the Fight engine changes thread or in the wiki or somewhere, I thought it was said that you have up to two weeks and that if you have a fight before reallocating then the game would assign the points "in a reasonable manner" or something to that effect. Again I may be wrong but it might be that if you have a fight before reallocating that you might be stuck with whatever the game gives you. Then again you may also be able to use your do over, so I just don't know for sure.

I realize that isn't terribly helpful, but I thought I would give you a heads up on that possible hiccup. As far as the timetable goes though since it was last Monday that the changes happened, that next Monday (not tomorrow) that will be the deadline. As far as the actual time of day... no idea.