Silent Fighting Championship Smack Talk Thread

I totally forgot about the date and thought it was today and just checked it was yesterday. Didn't change anything at all on sliders from a previous fight that I also forgot to change. Huge bummer. But anyway... Sucks to see Bice lose his first fight due to that, but it's all my fault. I'll get him back on track setting the sliders and getting a rematch using the right gameplan. Damn, I'm so pissed at me right now.

And the syrup is flowing again tonight as Hugh Janus defends the featherweight title against Klitschkso.

Here we are again with syrup all over the cage with the winner Hugh.. now Hugh, this one on paper was going to be your toughest muay thai fight on record, did it live upto that?

"Oh yes... he was tough no doubt, he could take a shot and I had to work my ass off to control him in the clinch."

Now this is the first time you have had to go down to the ground to finish the fight, have you been practicing that?

"Naw, just instinct. I was kinda disappointed I didn't finish him in one shot but he's a tough SOB, he can take a shot. At that point I just wanted to win.. didn't care how."

What is next in your SFC career?

"Dunno, don't care.. gonna take a couple of days off the hit the gym again. Whoever they put in front of me is fine, feels real good to be a true champion... this belt is staying with me for a long time."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/27/27w23.jpg

Ben "The Question" Henley (222382)

After losing TWGC again, i think it;s time i changed my strategy. Tommy Riordan will feel my power once i step into the cage with him! How the heck you gonna train for me when you have no idea how i will finish you???? That is The Question!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14021490938642.png

Benny "The Butcher" Silver (210891)

Since losing my belt and going on a 4 fight losing streak, i have bounced back by slicing 2 people open.

My opponent is a self proclaimed "Roid Rage" fighter. You can inject all the "roids" you want, but when I'm done sslicing your face up you can swap the "roids" for morphine to numb the pain in your face.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/27/27w23.jpg

Ben "The Question" Henley (222382)

Congrats on Riodan to be the first person not to be finished by me. I been working on rounding out some of my skills and i don't think i'm quite there yet. Who's next?

-=-=-=-=-

Nice one Kimo. Your victory over me shot you up the rankings. I guess i tried too hard to slice you open and you were able to counter.

I feel sorry for my next opponent, as i will be taking my anger out on him.

It's been nice you guys. Hope I lived up to your standards as an org owner, I enjoyed every minute of it. New owner Jeff is a great guy and I know he'll do a great job with the org. I guess this is my goodbye :thankyou:

No syrup but Hugh Janus is still your 145 pound champion.... Hugh, that was a tough one.

"Oh yeah, gotta give mad props to Suu, I beat the snot out of him and he wouldn't go down. If he keeps improving I think he'll go somewhere"

You landed a lot of damage from the clinch to his body, were you surprised he didn't go down from all the damage?

"I really was.. I'm sure there is some serious internal body damage and I think he should go to the hospital. Get an MRI, check for internal bleeding.

What do you think is next for you?

"Not sure, wouldn't mind a break but whatever the org throws at me...a bit of gym time never hurt anyone."

Arturo Atunes, the 21 year old, 2 org , 2 weight world champion, leaves the Octagon in LA, the MMA press from the around the world want to know what is next for the hottest property in Tycoon.

Reporter: " Arturo, many fans were surprised that you risked everything stepping in with Sackett, but you looked incredible in there tonight?"

Arturo: "I was promised Naoki he agreed to it, but he an Umbrella said I had not beat anyone real good, so they disrespect me. I say well give me Sackett, we can find out. I lose, they are right, I win and they lose out and now Ascension loses out because they are same."

Reporter: " Sackett had problems in every area of the fight tonight, were you surprised at his?"

Arturo " Steel was, he couldn't believe how I dominated, but he felt my power early and I knew I could take the win, but he hit shards too and he showed he is tough. I was patient, I showed him respect, after all he is a Sackett brother. "

Reporter " Your only 21, but have been the highest ranked fighter for your age since your turned pro at 17, what is next?"

Arturo "Mr Ramirez the SFC boss wants a top 10 in the world fighter, which is fine, I would like to knock out Jeremy Tonal, be like the GOAT handing over the baton, don't you think? Seriously, we will have to wait and see, but I think The SFC will look to bring someone in for a big money fight."

Why sell?

Just time for me to walk away for a bit. It's a turning point in my life right now and I didn't want the org to suffer with my inactivity. There's a chance I return later on ;)

Vincent Clayton, while i respect you for stepping into the cage with me i just want to know did you think you actually think that you would get out of that fight without some new scars?

I'm still cleaning your blood off my elbows.

• 2 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/12/12w19.jpg

Hugh Janus

First of all I'd like to say congrats to Helio Perrera who took it to me and beat my ass.. I just was not on my game tonight. I couldn't get off worth a damned... he's is a tough fighter and a good champion. That being said.. this ain't the last you have heard for me, I am going to be back in the cage again soon and will rise again. They syrup will flow... and create nightmares for cleaning crews across the nation. I apologize to my fans who I surely disappointed... I will do all I can to make things better next fight.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41w12.jpg

"The Butcher" Marvin Harris

"Just a few more weeks until the bloodiest battle to ever grace the cage happens. The Battle of the Butchers is upon us and there will only be room for one Butcher when it is all said and done. Benny Silver i love your fighting style my friend, nine wins with Cut stoppages very impressive. There is nothing like slicing open your opponents face unfortunately i Knock my victims the Hell out quick so i don't get to see a lot of blood.

I have never been cut in my career but if anyone can do it i expect you would have the best chance. I like my chances though your taking a nap in round one my friend. Maybe after you wake up we can go slaughter some swine together."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1413865312nn.png

Silent Fighting Championship is back again with another amazing event that will feature 205 pounds champion Arturo Atunes defend his title against the challenger Jeremy Stapleton! But that is not it, many more fights that are just as exciting as this one are going to happen on this card without any doubt because we know that SFC never disappoints.

Preliminary card

265+ lbs bout: Pedro Aristides Leopoldo (9-7-1) vs Kenny Kornflake (7-8)

265 lbs bout: Jacopo Faithful (6-3) vs Kullervo Koljatti (3-3)

205 lbs bout: Bim Bham (2-3) vs Michael Patrick McDonnell (1-3)

185 lbs bout: Josh Laston (11-6) vs Dale McCann (10-9)

205 lbs bout: Ernie Bezoink (7-8) vs Maximilian Morrel (3-0)

Main card

265 lbs bout: Franklin Munchack (10-7) vs Tommy Martinez (7-4)

155 lbs bout: Neptune Loveladdy (11-3-1) vs Nikita Klitschko (8-8)

145 lbs bout: Taiki Aoki (15-5) vs Lazano De Anda (18-4)

We start this preview with a very exciting fighting between SFC newcomer Taiki Aoki who only had one fight in this company, but it was a very succesfull one because he showed us how brutal his submission skills really are. Black belt in BJJ and boxing skills that could match anyone he is a true talent that SFC signed quickly before he went somewhere else and that was a very smart decision. Lazano on the other hand has completely the same story, he is a newcomer in SFC that is looking to quickly annihilate the 145 pounds divison and then challenge the champion Helio Perrera for the title. But before this amazing boxer with astonishing Muay Thai skills can do that he must go throught Aoki which is no small task. Since De Anda is riding a 5 fight win streak and he seems to be more prepared to fight I am going to give him an advantage in this fight and say that he is going to win via TKO.

265 lbs bout: Deion Barnes (8-1) vs Super Man (11-2)

Two super huge guys that knock people out easily are fighting in a Co-Main event of this card. What a delight this will be! Just look at Deion Barnes's way of ending fights, all 8 wins came from KO or TKO, this man never goes to decision and he definitely made a statement about that. Deion has a world class Muay Thai skills, pure elite and he relies on those skills a lot, plus his conditioning is off this world so he is a very very hard man to stop. Only one man did it and he currently has a 13 wins and 0 losses proffessional record which means only the best of the best can stop Deion Barnes. And who better to do it than Super Man who is coming over a fight of the year candidate where he faced the current 265 pounds SFC champion Chick Bowdrie where he lost via split decision. Super Man is a former NY Fight Nights 265 pounds champion so he knows what it feels like to be on top and he is definitely looking to get another shot at the SFC title, but Deion Barnes is sharing the same dream and I guess at the end we will have to see who wants it more. I am having serious trouble predicting this fight but I guess I have to go with Super Man on this one because I believe that he is just a bit better than Deion is.

205 lbs World Title bout: Arturo Atunes (12-1) vs Jeremy Stapleton (12-4)

Undefeated in SFC and the current 205 pounds king Arturo Atunes is looking to defend his title against a man who finally gets another SFC title shot he has been wanting for so long Jeremy Stapleton. Jeremy holds a record of 4 wins and 1 loss in SFC and that loss was unfortunately for the title, many people thought that he blew his shot with that loss but he surprised us with 2 first round wins that gave him another title shot and a quite big hype. On the other hand Arturo is a master fighter, hugely popular all over the world and a man who untill 1 month ago didn't knew what it is to lose. He lost via split decision to Bornas Lopette in Hilo Fighting championship but now he is back where he belongs in SFC and he is ready to defend his title once again. Atunes is of course a huge favorite to win this fight and we all know how he ends his fights, via KO or TKO, there is no other way for the champ because he never goes to the decision and he doesn't want to leave his faith in the hands of the judges. Stapleton is a boxer who seem to be improving in the area of wrestling and muay thai aswell but can that be enough for the champ who is an extraodinary good Muay Thai fighter that can fight for 10 rounds and not break a sweat. I believe that it is not enough because the champ is just way too good for anyone in 205 division at the moment and I predict that the titles won't change hands and Atunes will still be th champion.

That's it from me, amazing card with a World title fight is something you don't miss, especially if it is in Silent Fighting Championship! This card will be brought to you October 29, 2014 at King Theatre in Los Angeles and nobody should miss this because it wille spectacular!

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

Well i suppose i should give respect where i need to give it! In the "Battle of the Butchers" as you dubbed it, i tried to make it as bloody as i could but in the end it wasn't meant to be.

I am happy with the win, and i guess although i didn't win by TKO Cut, i DID manage to cut you open.

Not only that, it seems i ended the other Butcher's career with a 3 fight losing streak. It is always a shame when we lose a fellow sadistic brother to the sport, but hey, i am now looking forward to Chase Rouch.

Chase... Take lots of photo's of your face because when i'm done with you, it will resemble a road map more than a face.

• Upvote 2