Future Stars of Tycoon

EzekelRAGE

That is a very good pickup Scooby and being knocked out by Hamish isn't anything to worry about because he obviously has hammers for fists. I'm sure you'll do very well with Fortunado and it's a good thing you got him out of the alcohol and strip club slumming scene haha

• Upvote 1

That is a very good pickup Scooby and being knocked out by Hamish isn't anything to worry about because he obviously has hammers for fists. I'm sure you'll do very well with Fortunado and it's a good thing you got him out of the alcohol and strip club slumming scene haha

Lol it took me forever to get this out didnt it!?!?

Lol it took me forever to get this out didnt it!?!?

You unleashed it upon the Tycoon world when you were ready. Fortunado needed some time to get himself together so that's the way it goes sometimes :yes:

ask and ye shall receive...

Rolen Spliffs Interviews

Eaton Cox Interviews

Eaton Cox World Tour Interviews & Media

Lucas LaVey Interviews

Christian Slaughter Interviews

Dick Offenhard Interviews

Tito Hopkins Interviews

Buck Norris & Sean Ripgut Interviews

JBomb Interviews

some of the pics are gone, but u get the idea. i haven't done many recently due to lack of time. i been doin other shit like clothes and avatars n' shit, too...but i do love me some interviews and stories. i include a lot of backstory in my writeups as well...but i'm not linking them all here lmaooo

Interview Forum with tons of goodness

there's lots of great writing in this game. i wish there was more, too.

Your stuff is awesome and an inspiration for all us writers :)

ask and ye shall receive...

Rolen Spliffs Interviews

Eaton Cox Interviews

Eaton Cox World Tour Interviews & Media

Lucas LaVey Interviews

Christian Slaughter Interviews

Dick Offenhard Interviews

Tito Hopkins Interviews

Buck Norris & Sean Ripgut Interviews

JBomb Interviews

some of the pics are gone, but u get the idea. i haven't done many recently due to lack of time. i been doin other shit like clothes and avatars n' shit, too...but i do love me some interviews and stories. i include a lot of backstory in my writeups as well...but i'm not linking them all here lmaooo

Interview Forum with tons of goodness

there's lots of great writing in this game. i wish there was more, too.

This right here is pure gold! We miss you J666!

• Downvote 1

I concur with everyone that your work is outstanding J666! This, along with the rest of the managers who've posted excellent stories and great examples of creativity, will hopefully influence more people to take the time to delve into character development, etc.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13981077458527.png

Bushido Brown

He is my oldest creation, best fighter, and my all-time favorite. He cracked the global top 10 of his weight class and sadly that is probably my greatest accomplishment on this game. Only time will tell how far he will go but no matter what happens I fucking love this guy!

• 3 months later...

I am hoping for

Remi Highjack (228960) to be a future star. He has a decent learning speed and started as a 16 year old but missed some training due to the previous owner going inactive.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41b14.jpg

1-1 Just turned 21 years old

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=228960

Well this is going well so far.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14181581563622.jpg

Remi "The Exiled" Highjack

"7-1 7 KOs"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just went through the fighters posted in this thread back in 2013. Looks like few guys made it to the top.

Azusa Moribe - 9 WC/59 P4P, MFN FW champ.

Jango Fett - 5WC/ 47 P4P, Syn LW champ.

Crabby Iron - 13WC/ 112 P4P, TTFC LW Champ.

Anabolinen Steroidi Jr. - 6WC/51 P4P, Will fight for the EVO LW belt this month against Henrik Torhammer.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14157414369399.png

Igor Quincy

Full time project and once he is fighting there wont be anyone near id that can handle this beast everyone has been warned.

He has KO power and is a fast learner so it wont be long till you get to see this man in action.

Only thing that will let him down is my ability to lose every fight i am in.

• 5 months later...

Allow me to bump this thread

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14022249365498.jpg

Derfel "The Mighty" Cardan

I have to say this guy is one of my favorites. He had a tournament build (he lost in the tournament) but he showed great confidence in loss and a chin of pure diamond. In his following 3 fights he has won all via (T)KO in the first round and is a fast learner.

Calling it now. Cameron Sloan will be in top top 10 of his weight class by the middle of next year. KOing opponents with better skill sets.

Cameron Sloan

These two just fought, http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=771589

I think Cadarn will be huge if i manage him right.

Would be nice to see some more prospects

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w9.jpgFighter Name: Damien "ToXic" SepultraSpecialty: Gunna be a KO Artiste.Hiddens: Good learner, KO Power.Current Record: 3-0Weightclass: HW

Good to see this thread bumped... Like my previous post Damien is one who although possessed amazing KO power everything else about him sucked complete ass and now he is finally at peace....

Igor Quincy

Full time project and once he is fighting there wont be anyone near id that can handle this beast everyone has been warned.

He has KO power and is a fast learner so it wont be long till you get to see this man in action.

Only thing that will let him down is my ability to lose every fight i am in.

Igor Quincy

Now 3-1 with some good performances.

Great stats and good KO power. However, might have suspect chin.

Will see in the near future what he can do against good opponents

I'll put the prospect reports here, this thread seems to be a little better fit and will leave the other one for established fighters.

Of course the first person to pm fighter names was Bjorn. I'll get him out of the way first so I dont have to deal with 20 messages a week about it until I write one of his fighters up. My choice of the names he presented me was Divok Origi.

Name: Divok Origi

Record: 12-0

Organization: unsigned

Strengths: popped good chin, possible + heart, skilled for age

Weaknesses: no ground game, untested

Origi made his debut in the QFC and fought four opponents in rabid succession popping solid chin as his hidden. He went 4-0 in the process and with 2 KO's against fighters who have since retired. Next was a 4 fight campaign filling out the bottom of NYFN's cards going undefeated against unremarkable fighters.

His USFC 3 fight tour is were I can finally gain some information on Origi, he received an immediate title shot upon signing and defeated champ Martinez with a quick 21 second KO. Martinez is a wrestler who got blitzed and never got in the fight, however he has bounced back to win the title so its a solid win but not a real test. His next fight was against Sokolov, who was also unbeaten. Sokolov appears to be a kickspammer and was soundly beaten in the clinch. Solid win, but didnt really test Origi. The final USFC opponent was Laukanan, a clincher, whom he also finished in the first round. Probably the first real test of Origi's career because he was fighting an opponent with the same strength and gameplan and won soundly.

The most telling fight of Origi's career was his last against Sobis. Sobis was a 25 year old creation who has done quite well in lower level orgs. I cant tell the skill level disparity at the time of the fight because it happened a while back, however, Sobis did drop Origi with a combo but did not rock him. Origi still dominated the round according to the announcer, so that was a good sign.

Prospect rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars. I struggled with this rating, I wanted to go to 4 stars based on the gaudy record. But when you look at it closely Origi has really only fought two decent fighters at the age of 23 so it's hard to really assess what his potential is. He's a guy who could go on to be a top fighter or could flame out as soon as he moves out of ID restricted orgs. His lack of ground game is concerning to me as well, he could very well be solid on the ground but there is no evidence of that either way.

I advocate getting tough fights for your top prospects as early as possible to get the best gauge of what you have. Origi is the kind of guy I would have personally found much harder fights for to see what I had.

• Upvote 8

Great review JLP! I agree with you and would love to have tested him more already, but his skills are very low. His primaries are good because I used to train them a lot. HIs total skillpoints is very low sadly enough. When he fought Sobis by the way, he was even far lower skilled and also had a lot lower primaries than now. Thanks for the scouting report!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1